Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

86 Pages V « < 65 66 67 68 69 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Chris Rene Fan Thread
vanjess38
post Feb 29th 2012, 5:27 PM
Post #1321

Group: Members

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. XfactorUSA: Chris Rene

MEDIA FROM KHOPAT 95.1 in MODESTO, CA on 2/28/12

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

This post has been edited by vanjess38: Feb 29th 2012, 6:23 PM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Feb 29th 2012, 5:27 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

vanjess38
post Feb 29th 2012, 6:54 PM
Post #1322

CHRIS enjoying the ladies company at KHOT@95-1 in MODESTO, CA on 2/28/12

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
[

--------------------
+Quote Post
vanjess38
post Mar 1st 2012, 4:17 PM
Post #1323

MORE PICTURES FROM KHOPAT 95-1 in MODESTO, CA.

OMG!!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

KHOP's Face 2 Face with Chris Rene!

Love this!

This post has been edited by vanjess38: Mar 1st 2012, 4:23 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
vanjess38
post Mar 1st 2012, 4:52 PM
Post #1324

CHRIS at 97.7 & 98.3 KWIN in MODESTO, CA on 2/28/12

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
[img]http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-
ash4/423075_10150645046822608_273465407607_9107006_1554799833_n.jpg[/img]
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

--------------------
+Quote Post
vanjess38
post Mar 3rd 2012, 8:24 PM
Post #1325

CHRIS at Y100.9 FM in SANTA ROSA, CA on 2/27/12

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

This post has been edited by vanjess38: Mar 10th 2012, 4:34 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
vanjess38
post Mar 3rd 2012, 8:41 PM
Post #1326

MORE PICS FROM Y100.9 FM in SANTA ROSA, CA

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

This post has been edited by vanjess38: Mar 3rd 2012, 8:51 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
vanjess38
post Mar 3rd 2012, 9:29 PM
Post #1327

CHRIS at KHTN HOT104.7 FM in MODESTO, CA on 2/28/12

IPB Image

AWWW! Fans had to stalk him outside since there was no meet & greet, just an on-air performance, haha.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

--------------------
+Quote Post
cocomarie
post Mar 3rd 2012, 9:41 PM
Post #1328

Fav. AI9: Lee DeWyze
Fav. Chris Rene

Great pictures!
How's Young Homie radio play going? I've been requesting z100 NY area, I don't know they played or not...

--------------------
+Quote Post
vanjess38
post Mar 4th 2012, 2:49 AM
Post #1329

CHRIS at KSEQ Q97FM in VISALIA/FRESNO, CA on 2/29/12

LIVE ON-AIR INTERVIEW AND PERFORMANCE - Part 1 & 2

This post has been edited by vanjess38: Mar 4th 2012, 3:27 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
vanjess38
post Mar 4th 2012, 3:13 AM
Post #1330

QUOTE(cocomarie @ Mar 3rd 2012, 10:41 PM) *

Great pictures!
How's Young Homie radio play going? I've been requesting z100 NY area, I don't know they played or not...

So far so good. It's got 42 ADDS so far. 29 TOP40, 12 RHYTHMIC and 1 CANADA HAC but most of the stations where he visited during the WEST COAST radio tour are yet to add it. When I checked ALL ACCESS mediabase yesterday, I realized additional 10 TOP40 and 2 RHYTHMIC stations who havent added the song, spun it last week so if all these 12 plus some of the ones he visited who haven't spun it at all should add this week, he should get a good number of adds come TUESDAY!

Chris also said in an interview the release could be earlier and I realised the 3/20 date is changed from both his official site and HDD to just MARCH. I love the way they're being strategic with this roll-out. It means they're very committed and have a plan. This roll-out is so different and it seems they're aiming for huge opening sales and good mediabase chart position upon release, to get more and the bigger stations to add the song.

Usually, a song goes up for sale before adds because many stations would like to see how well it's responded to by sales and some will only add a song when it's gotten to a particular position on the mediabase chart.
And it's so evident with this song because the big stations haven't added it yet, they're still holding out. There's only a few adds from top50 markets. The big ones are waiting, so I think this is a smart strategy his label has adopted. If he's lucky, these spins he's getting could get him into the top50 on mediabase TOP40 chart by the time the song goes up for sale and would certainly help his first week sales = smash hit. That is probably when stations like Z100 will add lol! But keep requesting, don't give up.

Also, the response from the various stations he visited were very positive and this bodes well for him and the song. It was amazing to see and hear all those DJ's tripp over him and believe he's going to be huge. His performances were so good and many of them were so suprised. That's the advantage in doing these radio shows. They get to see you face to face and live and get to know what you're really about and that, you're not just a reality TV contestant.

The DJ'S from Q97 in FRESNO and KISS FM in SEATTLE were a typical example. They couldn't stop talking lol! Make sure you listen to both interview in full. The Q97 one is above and I'll post the KISS FM one later.

This post has been edited by vanjess38: Mar 4th 2012, 4:03 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
vanjess38
post Mar 4th 2012, 3:53 AM
Post #1331

CHRIS at KBOS B95/94.9FM in FRESNO, CA on 2/29/12

ON-AIR INTERVIEW and PERFORMANCE

PHOTOS

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

This post has been edited by vanjess38: Mar 4th 2012, 12:17 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
cocomarie
post Mar 4th 2012, 10:00 AM
Post #1332

Fav. Chris Rene

Everyone should listen these interviews people who said he can't sing, that was beautiful, even better live.
I freakin love new studio version but when he sings with guitar, slow it down like that, you really can feel the lyrics to pieces. I loved it.

I'm really hoping his single debut will be huge. He deserves this.

Thanks for the detailed explanations. original.gif

This post has been edited by cocomarie: Mar 4th 2012, 10:00 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
vanjess38
post Mar 4th 2012, 11:07 AM
Post #1333

QUOTE(cocomarie @ Mar 4th 2012, 11:00 AM) *

Everyone should listen these interviews people who said he can't sing, that was beautiful, even better live.
I freakin love new studio version but when he sings with guitar, slow it down like that, you really can feel the lyrics to pieces. I loved it.

I'm really hoping his single debut will be huge. He deserves this.

Thanks for the detailed explanations. original.gif

I'm so happy for him and you could see he's so grateful and stoked! Sad thin is there are many people who will still not give him a chance, especially those in the idol blogs and I don't care. I've been emailing all these interviews and performances to MJ but she never posted them lol!

She bashed Chris during the season and kept saying he can't sing, ompletely ignoring how well he sang his own songs. She also bashed the new version of the song and said it sounds like something that would be played on AC format, so it seems she doesn't want to be seen as being wrong all this while especislly now that 40 TOP40 and 14 RHYTHMIC stations are playing the hell out of the song even before it's release for sale. Something no new contestant off a show like this has ever achieved!

Who cares? I'm just glad 90% of Chris' fans are not idoloonies and that bodes well for him and during some of the on-air interviews, DJ's were reading tweets and texts coming in after his performances and they were amazing. People seem to gravitate towards him a lot. You hear him for the first time and you become a fan.

That's what he needs, not an idol blogger posting about him lol! Go Chris! sorcerer.gif

If you're on twitter, follow this account for updates. @ChrisRene_News.

--------------------
+Quote Post
vanjess38
post Mar 4th 2012, 1:43 PM
Post #1334

CHRIS at KDND 107.9 THE END in SACRAMENTO, CA on 2/29/12

INTERVIEW AND PERFORMANCES (There's a special treat of Chris singing ROCKING ROBIN)

Part 1

PART 2

PART 3

PHOTOS

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

This post has been edited by vanjess38: Mar 4th 2012, 8:58 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
sprout
post Mar 4th 2012, 3:56 PM
Post #1335

guy's official tour guide

Group: NX Premium Subscribers

QUOTE(vanjess38 @ Mar 4th 2012, 11:07 AM) *

I'm so happy for him and you could see he's so grateful and stoked! Sad thin is there are many people who will still not give him a chance, especially those in the idol blogs and I don't care. I've been emailing all these interviews and performances to MJ but she never posted them lol!

She bashed Chris during the season and kept saying he can't sing, ompletely ignoring how well he sang his own songs. She also bashed the new version of the song and said it sounds like something that would be played on AC format, so it seems she doesn't want to be seen as being wrong all this while especislly now that 40 TOP40 and 14 RHYTHMIC stations are playing the hell out of the song even before it's release for sale. Something no new contestant off a show like this has ever achieved!

Who cares? I'm just glad 90% of Chris' fans are not idoloonies and that bodes well for him and during some of the on-air interviews, DJ's were reading tweets and texts coming in after his performances and they were amazing. People seem to gravitate towards him a lot. You hear him for the first time and you become a fan.

That's what he needs, not an idol blogger posting about him lol! Go Chris! sorcerer.gif

that's why i want chris to outdo all the others. just to stick it to mj and others like her. she is supposed to blog unbiased, but i would have a better chance of winning the lottery than that happening. i don't go to her site anyway, so no loss for me.

since when were these competitions about the best singers? i've watched enough of these shows to know better. i'm not that naive. people connected with chris, and that's why he is where he is. he's not the typical boring, predictable contestant.

i could watch these radio tour stuff all day. i wish he would come over to the east coast. he seems to be getting good feedback from the stations he hit. good for him. very smart as he is about to release his single soon. and he's genuinely nice to his fans, which is great to see.

now let's just see when the single is actually going to be released.

--------------------
+Quote Post
vanjess38
post Mar 4th 2012, 9:05 PM
Post #1336

CHRIS at KSFM 102.5 FM in SACRAMENTO on 2/29/12

PERFORMANCE VIDEO
http://cbsrsac.cbsradio.com/global/video/p...amp;clipId1=680

PHOTOS
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

This post has been edited by vanjess38: Mar 6th 2012, 12:24 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
cocomarie
post Mar 4th 2012, 11:13 PM
Post #1337

Fav. Chris Rene

QUOTE(vanjess38 @ Mar 4th 2012, 11:07 AM) *

She knows that Chris wasn't very popular contestant at MJ's, she is totally ignoring anything about Chris. But who cares, only diehard idol fans are going there.

I wonder when they are going to release thing dang song? haha.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
vanjess38
post Mar 5th 2012, 12:20 AM
Post #1338

QUOTE(cocomarie @ Mar 5th 2012, 12:13 AM) *

She knows that Chris wasn't very popular contestant at MJ's, she is totally ignoring anything about Chris. But who cares, only diehard idol fans are going there.

I wonder when they are going to release thing dang song? haha.gif

I'm suspecting it could be on the 13th of this month. I'm sure they have something they're aiming at to release it. They removed the 3/20 date form his site and HDD, so I' believe they think they could hit their target before then. I think it has to do with the chart position of the song. If it hits top 50 or top 40 on the pop chart before release, they have a smash hit on their hands!

I'm really happy and satisfied with the way they're taking good care of Chris. From the songwriters, producers to the way they're carefully rolling his single out, I'm loving LA Reid so much more lol!.

He's in the studio tonight again! Would he ever rest? haha.gif haha.gif haha.gif

Boi1da Boi-1da
In the studio swaggin out wit @alitamposi @MrChrisRene @LivviFranc @PMBMusic @EVANSDC @bigkast573
2 hours ago

alitamposi Ali Tamposi
Someones got his studio swagger on in ze photobooth @mrchrisrene http://yfrog.com/nyf3wbjj
2 hours ago

alitamposi Ali Tamposi
RT @MrChrisRene: Whooo its HOT in Here!!!!! @Boi1da @alitamposi @LivviFranc #STUDIOSESH!!!!< somebody turn the AC on!
3 hours ago

MrChrisRene Chris Rene
Whooo its HOT in Here!!!!! @Boi1da @alitamposi @LivviFranc #STUDIOSESH!!!!
3 hours ago

Ali Tamposi co-wrote Kelly Clarkson's "STRONGER"! yeah!!!!!

@Boi1da's bio Grammy Award Winning / Multi-Platinum Producer from Toronto for Drake, Eminem, Lil' Wayne, Keri Hilson, Soulja Boy, Kanye West, Dr. Dre, 50 cent, Trey Songz

@LivviFranc has written for Jordin Sparks, Britney Spears, Kelly Clarkson - The War Is over (STRONGER), Cher Llyod, Cheryl Cole.

This post has been edited by vanjess38: Mar 5th 2012, 12:24 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
sprout
post Mar 5th 2012, 12:27 AM
Post #1339

guy's official tour guide

Group: NX Premium Subscribers

yeah, i just finished reading those tweets! chris is up and at em with some great producers!! i'm loving it! LA is really hooking his guys up, which is so good to see.

can you tell i am so anxious for YH to be released? usually i'm cool about this stuff, but for some reason, the date changes are driving me crazy this time around.

those are some interesting pics! especially the choking one, lol. and the chairs, lol. chris is a nut.

--------------------
+Quote Post
vanjess38
post Mar 5th 2012, 11:16 AM
Post #1340

SATURDAY 3/3 UPDATE

81 60 RENE, CHRIS Young Homie 267 79 197 0.0438

Chris is going to be on ELLEN on the 13th of March and I'm suspecting YOUNG HOMIE would be released that day.
He announced it through this cute video!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=252123...e=2&theater

--------------------
+Quote Post

86 Pages V « < 65 66 67 68 69 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Oct 31st 2014, 3:25 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol