Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

11 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hey hookers!, (tnx Drunky)
Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life
post Sep 21st 2011, 9:07 PM
Post #41

Group: Members

Fav. AI2: Kimberly Caldwell
Fav. AI7: Jason Castro
Fav. AI8: Megan Joy & Adam Lambert

QUOTE(grammamia @ Sep 21st 2011, 10:05 PM) *

WHHAAA???????????

Four or Five MONTHS??

I thought we were getting a single in about three weeks??

F U C K

She means until the album comes out.

--------------------
IPB Image
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Sep 21st 2011, 9:07 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

grammamia
post Sep 21st 2011, 9:13 PM
Post #42

Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert
Fav. CI5: Jaydee Bixby

QUOTE(Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life @ Sep 21st 2011, 9:07 PM) *

She means until the album comes out.

Ahh.. sooo..

Any news on the single????

My ears need an orgasm... heeeee

--------------------
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. -Thomas Jefferson

"Civil disobedience becomes a sacred duty when the State becomes lawless or, which is the same thing, corrupt. Mohandas Gandhi
+Quote Post
Druncass
post Sep 21st 2011, 9:17 PM
Post #43

QUOTE(StardustGlamour1 @ Sep 21st 2011, 9:04 PM) *

Hooker #1903 here.
Just hanging out on the streetcorner like the rest of y'all...waiting for that black mustang to swing by and pick me up. haha.gif

haha.gif haha.gif

I'm still around.
Though, with nothing to 'bert about, we're just left with each other.
And when the natives get restless.. Well..
Feathers start flying.

Plus, I was in a wedding this summer that drove me insane. (legit insanity, y'all) And attended about 5 more. (one more to go in october.. a masquerade ball wedding? sure. why not.)

Bitches better be glad they got married *THIS* summer, and not next. This trick's gonna be on an Adam tour train then, homies!

Thanks for the shout out, Sil. It made me snort at work. huggy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Doriangrey
post Sep 21st 2011, 9:21 PM
Post #44

QUOTE(Silvia @ Sep 21st 2011, 12:00 PM) *

I know I've been MIA the past month but at least I check this place a few times a day and try to post but this place looks like a fckin desert for the first time in almost 3 years. UNACCEPTABLE!!!! angry.gif sad.gif

I miss you all wub.gif

So post "I'm here" or whatever. This is a good time for shy lurkers to post.

Get going!!!! huh.gif

Hey Babe,

No wonder I got shot down and suspended for writing dirty posts, you weren't here to watch my back, good to see you, next time you need to submit a written request for personal time off.

--------------------
The Floating World ukiyo referring to a conception of an evanescent world, impermanent, fleeting beauty and a realm of entertainments divorced from the responsibilities of the mundane, everyday world.
+Quote Post
adamazing
post Sep 21st 2011, 9:23 PM
Post #45

QUOTE(svca @ Sep 21st 2011, 7:29 PM) *

Here every day, too, just don't post too often. Been busy losing weight (65 lbs), going to the gymn 3x week, diet coach 1x week, chores in between, you know the rest.

Trying to be really patient, but I'm dying for new music, along with the rest of you. no.gif

I'm not usually much of a poster, my life is too boring, and I'm not knowledgeable enough about the music industry like you guys, nor am I a techie like so many here, so I just keep quiet and enjoy the banter and the news.

Can't wait for all the promo to start, I miss our BB like craaaazy wub.gif

That weight loss is inspiring - my goal is to lose enough weight that I'm not embarrased to hopefully meet Adam on his next tour.

You go girl! sorcerer.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Druncass
post Sep 21st 2011, 9:26 PM
Post #46

QUOTE(Doriangrey @ Sep 21st 2011, 9:21 PM) *

Hey Babe,

No wonder I got shot down and suspended for writing dirty posts, you weren't here to watch my back, good to see you, next time you need to submit a written request for personal time off.

You got suspended for that!? haha.gif haha.gif

Ricockulous.

Also, way to go, Svca!
And get better, Marie!

--------------------
+Quote Post
stardust1213
post Sep 21st 2011, 9:45 PM
Post #47

I've been here also..... Mostly checking in at night to see what... if anything is going on in Adamland. I will never abandom Adam or this fandom... I have never been so excited for any singer/celeb/or anyone in the entertainment field as I have been for Adam and his career. Just patiently waiting for more new music. wub.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life
post Sep 21st 2011, 9:48 PM
Post #48

Fav. AI2: Kimberly Caldwell
Fav. AI7: Jason Castro
Fav. AI8: Megan Joy & Adam Lambert

QUOTE(stardust1213 @ Sep 21st 2011, 10:45 PM) *

I've been here also..... Mostly checking in at night to see what... if anything is going on in Adamland. I will never abandom Adam or this fandom... I have never been so excited for any singer/celeb/or anyone in the entertainment field as I have been for Adam and his career. Just patiently waiting for more new music. wub.gif

Amen, sister! huggy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014.
+Quote Post
frank1088
post Sep 21st 2011, 9:50 PM
Post #49

I am alwaaaays here. I thought I was shaking the addiction but it's back with a vengeance. SVAC (or something like that) I am so impressed with your 65 lb. weight loss. I am struggling so hard trying to lose 30 damn pounds!

Vista, you are not getting old.

Druncass, sorry to hear about the weddings. At least you weren't a bridesmaid.

Madam, I hope you feel better really soon. You're the lifeblood of this forum.

Dorian, you got banned? WTF did you say?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Druncass
post Sep 21st 2011, 9:53 PM
Post #50

QUOTE(frank1088 @ Sep 21st 2011, 9:50 PM) *

Druncass, sorry to hear about the weddings. At least you weren't a bridesmaid.

Oh, I was, girl.

--------------------
+Quote Post
frank1088
post Sep 21st 2011, 9:58 PM
Post #51

QUOTE(Druncass @ Sep 21st 2011, 10:53 PM) *

Oh, I was, girl.

Ah yes. Now I see that. My condolences sad.gif Maybe you can wear the dress to the Adam's next concert.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Druncass
post Sep 21st 2011, 10:03 PM
Post #52

QUOTE(frank1088 @ Sep 21st 2011, 9:58 PM) *

Ah yes. Now I see that. My condolences sad.gif Maybe you can wear the dress to the Adam's next concert.

The dress is kinda hot(we got to pick out our own).. But hopefully I'll be a billion sizes smaller for his next concert.
What are you doing Svca? Working out? Uggggh. That sounds stupid.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Jerilin
post Sep 21st 2011, 10:15 PM
Post #53

html geek||<3Adam Lambert||Aquarius Sun/Aries Moon

Fav. Movie:Hero|Author:Marie Sexton

QUOTE(lizziek @ Sep 21st 2011, 2:56 PM) *

I'm here...mostly in lurker mode, but I'm checking for Adam news every day. w00twave.gif

Diddo. huggy.gif huggy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
svca
post Sep 21st 2011, 10:16 PM
Post #54

QUOTE(Druncass @ Sep 21st 2011, 8:03 PM) *

The dress is kinda hot(we got to pick out our own).. But hopefully I'll be a billion sizes smaller for his next concert.
What are you doing Svca? Working out? Uggggh. That sounds stupid.

I'm on a diet called Ideal Protein, and yeah, I'm working out @ Curves, which is torture as I'm soooo not the gymn bunny. I've been on the diet since January and have gone from a size 20W and 22W pants to size 14 right now. I can even wear those cute little workout clothes now. My shopping budget has gone through the roof as I keep "downsizing". My poor husband crying.gif

The fun part is when I wear my Adam shirt to Curves. One lady got all aggravated when she saw it because "he should have won"!!!

Hah, preaching to the choir, sister!

It may be quiet right now, but I'm not going anywhere. I love that man, every inch of him (smut alert), inside and out. I'm still listening to his music over 2 years later and he still makes my heart beat faster when I listen to him, singing or talking.

wub.gif wub.gif

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Druncass
post Sep 21st 2011, 10:30 PM
Post #55

QUOTE(svca @ Sep 21st 2011, 10:16 PM) *

I'm on a diet called Ideal Protein, and yeah, I'm working out @ Curves, which is torture as I'm soooo not the gymn bunny. I've been on the diet since January and have gone from a size 20W and 22W pants to size 14 right now. I can even wear those cute little workout clothes now. My shopping budget has gone through the roof as I keep "downsizing". My poor husband crying.gif

The fun part is when I wear my Adam shirt to Curves. One lady got all aggravated when she saw it because "he should have won"!!!

Hah, preaching to the choir, sister!

It may be quiet right now, but I'm not going anywhere. I love that man, every inch of him (smut alert), inside and out. I'm still listening to his music over 2 years later and he still makes my heart beat faster when I listen to him, singing or talking.

wub.gif wub.gif

I started when you did..(same size as you, too!) And lost about 45. Since that wedding bull, I kinda fell off the horse.
I was doing Freshology..(yeah, adam sent me.. they even have a box you can check if he did.. i wonder if he gets free stuff for that?) Got sick of the food, though. And it's hella expensive.

Ideal Protein is a delivery diet, though? Or were you doing something else?

(sorry, everyone else..)

You're inspiring me to follow through, though! Yay!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Jerilin
post Sep 21st 2011, 10:34 PM
Post #56

html geek||<3Adam Lambert||Aquarius Sun/Aries Moon

Fav. Movie:Hero|Author:Marie Sexton

Yay for being healthy!! I've been dieting since late July and I've lost about 40 pounds (went from a size 16/18 and I'm at about a 10/11 now)--still have a ways to go. (all my "cute" clothes and most of my clothes from a year or so ago for that matter are about a size 4) ... I turned vegetarian mid July and then went on a yellowstone/grand teton trip where I was doing a LOT of walking/hiking and that combined with the super healthy vegetarian diet just made the weight fall off. Now that I'm in pretty good shape though I got stuck in a plateau the last few weeks at the same weight so today I tried something I read online where you basically eat a lot higher calorie count for a day or two and rest and then after a couple days go back to your reduced calorie count and switch up your exercise (type, intensity level,etc) I'm hoping this will work because I still want to loose more. I was on a anxiety medication that made me gain a lot--it's really a struggle to loose but I'm keeping at it. original.gif Love all your stories--that's what inspires me is other people's success.

This post has been edited by Jerilin: Sep 21st 2011, 10:43 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Druncass
post Sep 21st 2011, 10:38 PM
Post #57

Well, shoot! I should have been talking to you hookers this whole time!
Yay, us!

--------------------
+Quote Post
sherrie
post Sep 21st 2011, 10:39 PM
Post #58

I'm here everyday checking on our boys....waiting semi-patiently for the Adam storm that's brewing. devil.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Adam_Fan_Forever
post Sep 21st 2011, 11:16 PM
Post #59

I'm here every day! But I noticed it's getting lighter and lighter. I'm sure things will get hopping when Adam starts doing some promo for the new single. So hard to get through the drought though. I hope that single is out by the end of October. Dying for something new. w00t.gif

QUOTE(Jerilin @ Sep 21st 2011, 10:34 PM) *

Yay for being healthy!! I've been dieting since late July and I've lost about 40 pounds (went from a size 16/18 and I'm at about a 10/11 now)--still have a ways to go. (all my "cute" clothes and most of my clothes from a year or so ago for that matter are about a size 4) ... I turned vegetarian mid July and then went on a yellowstone/grand teton trip where I was doing a LOT of walking/hiking and that combined with the super healthy vegetarian diet just made the weight fall off. Now that I'm in pretty good shape though I got stuck in a plateau the last few weeks at the same weight so today I tried something I read online where you basically eat a lot higher calorie count for a day or two and rest and then after a couple days go back to your reduced calorie count and switch up your exercise (type, intensity level,etc) I'm hoping this will work because I still want to loose more. I was on a anxiety medication that made me gain a lot--it's really a struggle to loose but I'm keeping at it. original.gif Love all your stories--that's what inspires me is other people's success.

Fantastic job! I've been gaining the past couple of months so I have to buckle down and get working it.

QUOTE(Druncass @ Sep 21st 2011, 10:30 PM) *

I started when you did..(same size as you, too!) And lost about 45. Since that wedding bull, I kinda fell off the horse.
I was doing Freshology..(yeah, adam sent me.. they even have a box you can check if he did.. i wonder if he gets free stuff for that?) Got sick of the food, though. And it's hella expensive.

Ideal Protein is a delivery diet, though? Or were you doing something else?

(sorry, everyone else..)

You're inspiring me to follow through, though! Yay!

You too Druncass! Good job. Keep on going! original.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
sandyrk
post Sep 21st 2011, 11:18 PM
Post #60

Group: NX Subscribers

I love this -- the hookers and dieters thread! So I'll join in---I've lost 34 lbs on Jenny Craig. Very easy that way, actually, since I have a very cute gay counsellor who cheers me on -- figures, huh? smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

11 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Sep 21st 2014, 7:12 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol