Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

2 Pages V  1 2 >   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Adam in Fashion rehab show "All on the Line"
Sabine
post Sep 14th 2011, 10:29 AM
Post #1

Group: Members

From the Hollywood Reporter:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/sund...d-season-235438

"Sundance Channel has announced a second season of fashion rehab show All on the Line. And this time Nicole Miller is among the designers who submit to the top-to-bottom audit from Elle creative director and series star Joe Zee.

The second season also will feature even more boldface names and friends of Zee who help judge the designers’ progress. They include American designer Rachel Roy, American Idol finalist Adam Lambert, Mark Badgley and James Mischka of Badgley Mishcka and model Veronica Webb."

Great - Adam will be involved in two fashion shows.

Hopefully we will get more of those pleasant surprises in the near future!

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Sep 14th 2011, 10:29 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

barb4Adam
post Sep 14th 2011, 10:54 AM
Post #2

Sundance Channel Orders Second Season of Fashion Rehab Show 'All on the Line'
6:08 AM PDT 9/14/2011 by Marisa Guthrie

Nicole Miller is among the designers who will submit to a top-to-bottom makeover with Elle creative director Joe Zee.

Sundance Channel has announced a second season of fashion rehab show All on the Line. And this time Nicole Miller is among the designers who submit to the top-to-bottom audit from Elle creative director and series star Joe Zee.

The second season also will feature even more boldface names and friends of Zee who help judge the designers’ progress. They include American designer Rachel Roy, American Idol finalist Adam Lambert, Mark Badgley and James Mischka of Badgley Mishcka and model Veronica Webb.

The show received positive reviews in season one, with Zee in particular earning accolades for his TV-ready persona.

“The fashion crowd lapped it,” says Sarah Barnett, executive vp and general manager of Sundance Channel. “But what appeals to people is essentially the struggle, which is a human struggle.”

Sundance has ordered six one-hour episodes of AOTL, which will bow Nov. 18. Viewers will see Zee’s influence on Miller’s spring 2012 collection, which last week was unveiled at New York Fashion Week. Other designers who will submit to Zee’s discerning eye this season include: plus-size label Qristyl Fraizer Design; Kathy and Eric Wilson’s Kathy Wilson Atelier; South African designer Angelo Lambrou; Aysha Saeed; and Cesar Galindo’s Czar.

Barnett also noted that the A-list cast topped by Miller owes to Zee’s stature in the industry, but also the exposure that a television program, even one on a small network, can bring. “We do live in a culture that likes to be on TV,” she says. “They all recognize this as an opportunity. It’s a really raw process that people go through and I think [viewers] are intrigued by that. I think the designers really do understand the benefit and the opportunity. We have designers lining up to participate in this show."

Sundance Channel also will bow a second season of Girls Who Like Boys Who Like Boys yes.gif w00twave.gif this fall and premiere ten half-hour episodes of a reality show based on the stage play Mortified.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/sund...d-season-235438

This post has been edited by barb4Adam: Sep 14th 2011, 10:56 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
jnmk
post Sep 14th 2011, 11:01 AM
Post #3

adam must have made quite an impression on joe zee when they worked together in 2009.

grin.gif

i love how he works those connections.

IPB Image

--------------------

IPB Image
+Quote Post
Silvia
post Sep 14th 2011, 11:08 AM
Post #4

Fav. Steven Tyler

I'm very glad Adam's getting into all kinds of fashion stuff spaz.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
swflaboy
post Sep 14th 2011, 11:14 AM
Post #5

Cool beans. My nights this fall are filling up!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
sherrie
post Sep 14th 2011, 11:19 AM
Post #6

Knowing Adam he's probably working on a fashion line in his spare time and one day he will tweet...."hey guys my new fashion line debuts next week" heart.gif devil.gif heart.gif love how he always keeps us guessing. I don't get the Sundance Channel, but I'm sure one of our friends here will be willing to share....something else to look forward to.

This post has been edited by sherrie: Sep 14th 2011, 11:21 AM

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
glamberts
post Sep 14th 2011, 12:11 PM
Post #7

I love this show. I recently discovered it on Sundance and it's so interesting. YAY! I think fashion is definitely an area where he shines and could do great things. heart.gif

--------------------
Adam and Queen - AWESOME[/size][/b][b][i][font=Arial Black][size=7]
+Quote Post
Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life
post Sep 14th 2011, 2:14 PM
Post #8

Fav. AI2: Kimberly Caldwell
Fav. AI7: Jason Castro
Fav. AI8: Megan Joy & Adam Lambert

Sweet! I was just coming to post this!

--------------------
IPB Image
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014.
+Quote Post
Love2Lurk
post Sep 14th 2011, 2:30 PM
Post #9

Fav. Adam Lambert

QUOTE(jnmk @ Sep 14th 2011, 12:01 PM) *

adam must have made quite an impression on joe zee when they worked together in 2009.

grin.gif

i love how he works those connections.

IPB Image

Love^^^^b reality^^^ Adam with the cock feet necklace.....remember the little clip of this photo session wub.gif

Love this news too wub.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
barb4Adam
post Sep 14th 2011, 4:33 PM
Post #10

I thought the contact information might be helpful . I need to look further as Sundance isn't in my local listings, but AMC is and that appears to be the parent company now.....

Sundance Channel, September 14, 2011
Joe Zee's Fashion-Rescue Series Returns To Sundance Channel With New Labels And New Buyers
Nicole Miller Among the Designers Seeking Zee’s Help in Season Two of “All On The Line with Joe Zee” Premiering November 18

Guest Stars This Season Include; American Fashion Designer, Rachel Roy, Socialite and Fashion Trendsetter, Olivia Palermo, Rock Musician Adam Lambert, Mark Badgley and James Mischka of Badgley Mischka and Model, Veronica Webb

New York, September 14, 2011 - Sundance Channel is putting a new group of designers through fashion rehab in season two of the critically-acclaimed series, “All On The Line with Joe Zee.” Starting Friday, November 18th at 9:30pm et/pt, Creative Director of ELLE Joe Zee, who The New York Times deems, ‘Fashion’s approachable ambassador,’ will come to the rescue of designers in need of a makeover on their business, design or both in what The Huffington Post called a “must-see” show. Among the designers featured in the upcoming season, is modern-day fashion legend, Nicole Miller, who will work with Zee to launch her newest line at New York Fashion Week 2011.

Returning slightly altered, this season Zee will enlist the help of some of his industry friends including American fashion designer, Rachel Roy, socialite and fashion trendsetter, Olivia Palermo, rock musician Adam Lambert, Mark Badgley and James Mischka of Badgley Mischka and model and actress Veronica Webb, to help judge the designer’s ability. Each label will be put to the challenge when Zee asks the team to design quickly and outside of their comfort zones for one of these celebrities, who may or may not be typical of the label’s core clientele.........

Additional information for “All On The Line” is available at: http://www.sundancechannel.com/all-on-the-line/
About Sundance Channel
Sundance Channel is the destination for What’s Next, Now. Showcasing both today’s creative icons and the emerging talent of tomorrow, Sundance Channel tells credible, authentic and emotionally immersive stories of invention, fashion, film, travel, design and enterprise. The network’s originals include the social media phenomenon Girls Who Like Boys Who Like Boys and All on the Line starring Joe Zee. Launched in 1996, the network provides perspectives dedicated to founder Robert Redford's mission to celebrate creativity.
Sundance Channel was acquired by AMC Networks (formerly Rainbow Media Holdings) in 2008.
About AMC Networks Inc.
Dedicated to producing quality programming and movie content for more than 30 years, AMC Networks Inc. owns and operates several of the most popular and award-winning brands in cable television. AMC, IFC, Sundance Channel, WE tv, and IFC Films produce and deliver distinctive, compelling and culturally relevant content that engages audiences across multiple platforms. The company also operates AMC/Sundance Channel Global, an international programming business, and AMC Networks Broadcasting & Technology, a full-service network programming feed origination and distribution company.
Elana Mayerfield
646-273-7375
[email protected]
http://www.amcnetworks.com/release_release...jsp?nodeid=6407

This post has been edited by barb4Adam: Sep 14th 2011, 4:34 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Vivaldi
post Sep 14th 2011, 6:29 PM
Post #11

Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert
Fav. Judge: Paula Abdul

QUOTE(barb4Adam @ Sep 14th 2011, 4:33 PM) *

I thought the contact information might be helpful . I need to look further as Sundance isn't in my local listings, but AMC is and that appears to be the parent company now.....

Sundance Channel, September 14, 2011
Joe Zee's Fashion-Rescue Series Returns To Sundance Channel With New Labels And New Buyers
Nicole Miller Among the Designers Seeking Zee’s Help in Season Two of “All On The Line with Joe Zee” Premiering November 18

Guest Stars This Season Include; American Fashion Designer, Rachel Roy, Socialite and Fashion Trendsetter, Olivia Palermo, Rock Musician Adam Lambert, Mark Badgley and James Mischka of Badgley Mischka and Model, Veronica Webb

New York, September 14, 2011 - Sundance Channel is putting a new group of designers through fashion rehab in season two of the critically-acclaimed series, “All On The Line with Joe Zee.” Starting Friday, November 18th at 9:30pm et/pt, Creative Director of ELLE Joe Zee, who The New York Times deems, ‘Fashion’s approachable ambassador,’ will come to the rescue of designers in need of a makeover on their business, design or both in what The Huffington Post called a “must-see” show. Among the designers featured in the upcoming season, is modern-day fashion legend, Nicole Miller, who will work with Zee to launch her newest line at New York Fashion Week 2011.

Returning slightly altered, this season Zee will enlist the help of some of his industry friends including American fashion designer, Rachel Roy, socialite and fashion trendsetter, Olivia Palermo, rock musician Adam Lambert, Mark Badgley and James Mischka of Badgley Mischka and model and actress Veronica Webb, to help judge the designer’s ability. Each label will be put to the challenge when Zee asks the team to design quickly and outside of their comfort zones for one of these celebrities, who may or may not be typical of the label’s core clientele.........

Additional information for “All On The Line” is available at: http://www.sundancechannel.com/all-on-the-line/
About Sundance Channel
Sundance Channel is the destination for What’s Next, Now. Showcasing both today’s creative icons and the emerging talent of tomorrow, Sundance Channel tells credible, authentic and emotionally immersive stories of invention, fashion, film, travel, design and enterprise. The network’s originals include the social media phenomenon Girls Who Like Boys Who Like Boys and All on the Line starring Joe Zee. Launched in 1996, the network provides perspectives dedicated to founder Robert Redford's mission to celebrate creativity.
Sundance Channel was acquired by AMC Networks (formerly Rainbow Media Holdings) in 2008.
About AMC Networks Inc.
Dedicated to producing quality programming and movie content for more than 30 years, AMC Networks Inc. owns and operates several of the most popular and award-winning brands in cable television. AMC, IFC, Sundance Channel, WE tv, and IFC Films produce and deliver distinctive, compelling and culturally relevant content that engages audiences across multiple platforms. The company also operates AMC/Sundance Channel Global, an international programming business, and AMC Networks Broadcasting & Technology, a full-service network programming feed origination and distribution company.
Elana Mayerfield
646-273-7375
[email protected]
http://www.amcnetworks.com/release_release...jsp?nodeid=6407

Thanks barb! flowers.gif

I love the description "Rock Musician Adam Lambert"! grin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life
post Sep 14th 2011, 6:30 PM
Post #12

I don't get it either, so I hope it gets capped!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Love2Lurk
post Sep 14th 2011, 6:37 PM
Post #13

Fav. Adam Lambert

Here is that clip of Joe Zee's photo shoot wub.gif

ELLE's Joe Zee Styles American Idol's Alison Iraheta, Kris Allen, and Adam Lambert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5c9FUHJOXA

--------------------
+Quote Post
vistadiva
post Sep 15th 2011, 12:25 PM
Post #14

Group: NX Subscribers

Fav. "It ain't that deep"

The new season starts November 18.

Follow on Twitter for updates

@MrJoeZee

--------------------
+Quote Post
Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life
post Sep 15th 2011, 3:42 PM
Post #15

QUOTE(Love2Lurk @ Sep 14th 2011, 7:37 PM) *

Here is that clip of Joe Zee's photo shoot wub.gif

ELLE's Joe Zee Styles American Idol's Alison Iraheta, Kris Allen, and Adam Lambert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5c9FUHJOXA

I love that vid. wub.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
AniMaL
post Oct 27th 2011, 6:31 PM
Post #16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvWx-Po0pjw...ure=uploademail

--------------------
∞ Musica Delenit Bestiam Feram ∞
IPB Image
"The only lifestyle I am promoting is a lifestyle of love and friendship, music, joy and fashion."
+Quote Post
jnmk
post Oct 27th 2011, 8:22 PM
Post #17

this belongs here smile.gif

QUOTE(Ame @ Oct 27th 2011, 1:16 PM) *

The question:Who is the most beautiful man on the Earth?

The answer:

IPB Image

--------------------

IPB Image
+Quote Post
Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life
post Oct 27th 2011, 8:23 PM
Post #18

QUOTE(jnmk @ Oct 27th 2011, 9:22 PM) *

IPB Image

He's beautiful. wub.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
loveroftalent
post Oct 27th 2011, 8:25 PM
Post #19

QUOTE(jnmk @ Oct 27th 2011, 9:22 PM) *

IPB Image

OMG...SO SO Beautiful.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life
post Oct 27th 2011, 8:27 PM
Post #20

QUOTE(loveroftalent @ Oct 27th 2011, 9:25 PM) *

OMG...SO SO Beautiful.

Agreed. He looks a little nervous, there, though. Does anyone know what the premise of this show is?

Is it just makeovers?

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Aug 22nd 2014, 6:34 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol