Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

2 Pages V  1 2 >   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Peace Pendant Contest, Proceeds benefit Trevor Project
frank1088
post Sep 10th 2011, 9:02 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

I don't know if this is worthy of its own thread but it is a very worthwhile cause AND Tim is giving away awesome prizes original.gif The total is almost at $30,000!

The Peace Pendant Contest
Our latest Signature Collection collaboration with Adam Lambert has been available for just about a week and we've already raised over $16,000 for Trevor Project!

We need your help:
If we can raise $75,000 for Trevor Project with the sale of the Peace Pendant by Sept 16th, the total amount fans have contributed to charities Adam has endorsed will reach $1,000,000!

The Contest:
We will draw random names from the Pennyroyal email list as we reach sales milestones. Prizes will get better as the amount increases. See prize list below.
All you need to do is join the Pennyroyal email list and spread the word!

What you can do to help:
-For those who are able... Buy one! (or two). If everyone on our email list buys one, we will far exceed our goal!
-Tweet about it and ask people with lots of follwers to RT (include Pennyroyal web link)
-Post on Facebook (include Pennyroyal web link)
-Contact your local radio stations and get them to tweet, post the story on their website, mention it on the air.
-Contact local TV stations and tell them about our goal to reach $1,000,000 total donated.
-Submit the story to relevant blogs.
-Do you have connections at any media outlets? Ask them to cover the $1,000,000 story.
-Work together on the message board! Flood media outlets, websites, Twitter accounts radio stations etc... with emails and calls and make them to take notice. Decide together which one to focus on for a given day and have everyone focus on it. Choose another the next day.

Follow us on Twitter and 'Like' us on Facebook for daily updates. Winners will be notified directly by email and announced on Twitter and Facebook when confirmed.

Email questions to [email protected]

Prize 1
$18,000 Raised:
Five names will be drawn from the Pennyroyal Email list to receive the new Peace Ring. The Peace Ring is solid sterling silver and available in sizes 5-11.

Prize 3
$22,000 Raised:
Five names drawn and each will receive one of the last 20 Infinity Pendants from the Pennyroyal vault. The Infinity Pendant has Adam Lambert's signature on the back and was retired in October 2010 after raising over $43,000 for DonorsChoose.org.

Prize 5
$30,000 Raised:
Five names will be drawn and each will receive one of the last 20 original, signed Eye Of Horus pendants from the Pennyroyal vault. The Eye Of Horus pendant has Adam Lambert's signature on the back and was retired in September 2009 after raising over $32,000 for MusiCares.

Prize 7
$40,000 Raised:
Ten names drawn and each will get a retired Infinity Pendant.

Prize 9
$50,000 Raised:
Three names will be drawn and each winner will receive the entire collection of 3 Adam Lambert Signature Collection designs including the earrings, rings and bracelets that match. Value of each prize package is $1,100.

Prize 11
$70,000 Raised:
One winner gets Adam Lambert's original signed drawing of the Eye of Horus that was used to create the Eye Of Horus Pendant. Adam's drawing will be mounted in a museum-quality frame along with the original hand-carved master design that all the other pendants were molded from. (Value: Priceless?)

Prize 2
$20,000 Raised:
Five names drawn from the email list to choose any item currently available from the entire Pennyroyal website.

Prize 4
$25,000 Raised:
Three names drawn and each will get a sterling silver or bronze custom design. Tim will work directly with each winner to design a one-of-a-kind custom pendant, ring, bracelet or keychain. (Value: $350)

Prize 6
$35,000 Raised:
Four names drawn and each will get a sterling silver or bronze custom design and both of the original and now retired Infinity and Eye Of Horus pendants. Tim will work directly with each winner to design a one-of-a-kind custom pendant, ring, bracelet or keychain. (Value: $595)

Prize 8
$45,000 Raised:
Ten names drawn and each will get a retired Eye Of Horus pendant.

Prize 10
$60,000 Raised:
One winner will create their very own Signature Collection design with Pennyroyal. The collaborative design will have the winner's signature on the back and will be available for exactly 1 week on the Pennyroyal website to benefit the charity of their choice.

Grand Prize:
$75,000!!!!:
Part one: Tim from Pennyroyal will fly to your city (anywhere in the world), take you and 5 of your friends to dinner and present this secret prize to you. (prize to be announced later)

Part 2: When we meet the $1,000,000 total donation goal, we will set a release date for the Skeleton Key pendant inspired by Adam's tattoo. (subject to Adam's final approval, but when we hit $1M we're pretty sure he'll say yes!)

Friend on Facebook
Follow on Twitter
Forward to a Friend

The Pendant
"I believe that peace is exactly what the Trevor Project promotes. Peace of mind, peace amongst our youth and peace at home. With peace comes comfort and grace and that is my wish for ALL."
-Adam Lambert

The Peace Pendant is available to order until 9/16/11 only from Pennyroyal.

follow on Twitter | friend on Facebook | forward to a friend

This post has been edited by frank1088: Sep 10th 2011, 9:03 PM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Sep 10th 2011, 9:02 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

jnmk
post Sep 30th 2011, 2:12 PM
Post #2

congrats to adam's fans for raising $1,000,000 for charities! huggy.gif
watch the touching video below announcing the news. he also mentions something about a raffle.

_Pennyroyal Tim Foster
#adamsfansraise$1,000,000 Watch the announcement from @_pennyroyal http://vimeo.com/29822293 RT!

http://vimeo.com/29822293

Pennyroyal Studio & Adam Lambert- The Peace Pendant
by Tim Foster

Pennyroyal Studio has completed another successful release with the charitable Signature Collection. The Adam Lambert Peace Pendant has raised over $40,000 for The Trevor Project during its 8/16/11- 10/1/11 availability. With this $40,000 donation, the total amount Adam's fans have contributed to various charities that Adam supports has reached $1,000,000.
Thank you to Adam's fans for your enthusiasm in promoting the Peace Pendant and congratulations on reaching $1,000,000 total donated.

Go to pennyroyalstudio to see Pennyroyal's entire collection of handcrafted designs.

--------------------

IPB Image
+Quote Post
Adam_Fan_Forever
post Sep 30th 2011, 10:01 PM
Post #3

QUOTE(jnmk @ Sep 30th 2011, 2:12 PM) *

watch the touching video below announcing the news. he also mentions something about a raffle.
_Pennyroyal Tim Foster
#adamsfansraise$1,000,000 Watch the announcement from @_pennyroyal http://vimeo.com/29822293 RT!

by Tim Foster

Pennyroyal Studio has completed another successful release with the charitable Signature Collection. The Adam Lambert Peace Pendant has raised over $40,000 for The Trevor Project during its 8/16/11- 10/1/11 availability. With this $40,000 donation, the total amount Adam's fans have contributed to various charities that Adam supports has reached $1,000,000.
Thank you to Adam's fans for your enthusiasm in promoting the Peace Pendant and congratulations on reaching $1,000,000 total donated.

Go to pennyroyalstudio to see Pennyroyal's entire collection of handcrafted designs.

Totally awesome! We rock!!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
donnamb
post Sep 30th 2011, 10:15 PM
Post #4

Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert

QUOTE(Adam_Fan_Forever @ Sep 30th 2011, 11:01 PM) *

Totally awesome! We rock!!

My bronze peace necklace arrived yesterday (with the silver infinity earrings to match the earlier acquisition.) Eye of Horus earrings seem to be still ready for order with partial proceeds to charity.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Adam_Fan_Forever
post Sep 30th 2011, 10:18 PM
Post #5

QUOTE(donnamb @ Sep 30th 2011, 10:15 PM) *

My bronze peace necklace arrived yesterday (with the silver infinity earrings to match the earlier acquisition.) Eye of Horus earrings seem to be still ready for order with partial proceeds to charity.

I got the bronze one too. I love it!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
madamimadam
post Sep 30th 2011, 10:20 PM
Post #6

Group: NX Premium Subscribers

QUOTE(jnmk @ Sep 30th 2011, 3:12 PM) *

_Pennyroyal Tim Foster

by Tim Foster

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
puska-baby
post Sep 30th 2011, 11:42 PM
Post #7

haven't received mine yet, still waiting, although i'm not sure if I should e-mail them, it's been 6 wks and no shipping confirmation either.

--------------------
+Quote Post
MoreGlam
post Sep 30th 2011, 11:45 PM
Post #8

QUOTE(Adam_Fan_Forever @ Sep 30th 2011, 11:18 PM) *

I got the bronze one too. I love it!

I didn't think I would like the bronze pendant. I bought it for the cause only but I actually love it! original.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
islandgirljams
post Oct 1st 2011, 1:48 AM
Post #9

QUOTE(MoreGlam @ Sep 30th 2011, 10:45 PM) *

I didn't think I would like the bronze pendant. I bought it for the cause only but I actually love it! original.gif

So great seeing u today bb huggy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Adam_Fan_Forever
post Oct 1st 2011, 5:59 AM
Post #10

QUOTE(puska-baby @ Sep 30th 2011, 11:42 PM) *

haven't received mine yet, still waiting, although i'm not sure if I should e-mail them, it's been 6 wks and no shipping confirmation either.

Email or Twitter Tim at Penny Royal to see if he can give you an idea when yours might ship.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life
post Oct 1st 2011, 6:22 AM
Post #11

Fav. AI2: Kimberly Caldwell
Fav. AI7: Jason Castro
Fav. AI8: Megan Joy & Adam Lambert

It reached a million already? SWEET! grin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014.
+Quote Post
MoreGlam
post Oct 1st 2011, 8:20 PM
Post #12

QUOTE(islandgirljams @ Oct 1st 2011, 2:48 AM) *

So great seeing u today bb huggy.gif

huggy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
puska-baby
post Oct 2nd 2011, 9:08 PM
Post #13

QUOTE(Adam_Fan_Forever @ Oct 1st 2011, 8:59 PM) *

Email or Twitter Tim at Penny Royal to see if he can give you an idea when yours might ship.

I emailed Tim on Saturday morning, got a response this morning. Because of the site crash some of the orders got delayed. He said he's going to manually ship mine on Monday morning so i don't have to wait anymore.

I'm so impressed with this business. Love their stuff and will def be buying with them again. (especially if Adam releases another piece based on his key tatt). original.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Adam_Fan_Forever
post Oct 2nd 2011, 9:11 PM
Post #14

QUOTE(puska-baby @ Oct 2nd 2011, 9:08 PM) *

I emailed Tim on Saturday morning, got a response this morning. Because of the site crash some of the orders got delayed. He said he's going to manually ship mine on Monday morning so i don't have to wait anymore.

I'm so impressed with this business. Love their stuff and will def be buying with them again. (especially if Adam releases another piece based on his key tatt). original.gif

Yeah! I love mine. original.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
bebeg
post Oct 4th 2011, 6:41 PM
Post #15

I won one of the prizes. A pretty big prize. Last week I got an email from Tim that said that I was one of the three winners of the prize when the 9th milestone was reached.

I won every piece in all three signature collections....Eye of Horus -- Infinity -- Peace Symbol.

I got another email today saying the package was in line to be sent out shortly.

I haven't posted anything until now because it still seems unreal. I guess when the box arrives with all that jewelry it will become quite real. My niece is just as excited as I am....I'm giving her some of the pieces.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Love2Lurk
post Oct 4th 2011, 7:19 PM
Post #16

Fav. Adam Lambert

QUOTE(bebeg @ Oct 4th 2011, 7:41 PM) *

I won one of the prizes. A pretty big prize. Last week I got an email from Tim that said that I was one of the three winners of the prize when the 9th milestone was reached.

I won every piece in all three signature collections....Eye of Horus -- Infinity -- Peace Symbol.

I got another email today saying the package was in line to be sent out shortly.

I haven't posted anything until now because it still seems unreal. I guess when the box arrives with all that jewelry it will become quite real. My niece is just as excited as I am....I'm giving her some of the pieces.

Awwww wub.gif That is so great bebeg !!! So happy for you....it couldn't have happened to a better Skank wub.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
madamimadam
post Oct 4th 2011, 8:08 PM
Post #17

Group: NX Premium Subscribers

*does the happy dance for Bebeg*

You go, gurl! Couldn't happen to a nicer person!!!!

huggy.gif

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
+Quote Post
frank1088
post Oct 4th 2011, 9:10 PM
Post #18

QUOTE(madamimadam @ Oct 4th 2011, 9:08 PM) *

*does the happy dance for Bebeg*

You go, gurl! Couldn't happen to a nicer person!!!!

huggy.gif

Congrats!! I was hoping someone we knew won! You must be soooo excited ! (P.S. If you ever decide to seel that Eye of Horus, my collection is missing that! wink.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
adamazing
post Oct 4th 2011, 10:02 PM
Post #19

QUOTE(bebeg @ Oct 4th 2011, 6:41 PM) *

Yea for a Skank winning!!! Congrats Bebeg....I'm so happy for you! heart.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
aviddem
post Oct 4th 2011, 10:05 PM
Post #20

Fav. Idol: ADAM F. LAMBERT

clap.gif Skanks represent'n!! ohyeah.gif Congrats bebeg!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Sep 1st 2014, 6:13 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol