Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

16 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Outlaws of Love, Includes downloads
Lolly2365
post Jul 30th 2011, 12:19 PM
Post #21

Group: Members

Name Towleroad
Location Everywhere
Web http://www.towler...
Bio Towleroad: No1 gay news blog, gossip, politics, music, celebs, tech. Gaga, prop8, gay marriage, DADT, ENDA, lgbt, gay tube video Influential..must read-WPost

@tlrd Watch: Adam Lambert Debuts New Song, 'Outlaws Of Love' http://bit.ly/mZg7XE

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jul 30th 2011, 12:19 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Lolly2365
post Jul 30th 2011, 12:56 PM
Post #22

http://idolator.com/5957042/adam-lambert-d...Nx2sPTk.twitter

Adam Lambert Debuts New Track “Outlaws Of Love” Live In Quebec

When he’s not busy trying his hand at an amateur paparazzo career, Adam Lambert is all about the music. The nicest guy on Twitter has been hard at work concocting his “dream album” and now fans can get a little taste of what’s in store on the Majors & Minors mentor’s sophomore LP, thanks to a little sneak peek he shared at Le Festival Ste-Agathe en Feux Festival in Quebec on Friday. “This is the world premiere, so I know I’m going to see it on YouTube,” the Behind The Music star said before launching into “Outlaws Of Love.” Right-o, Adam — luckily for us. Now you can catch it below.

--------------------
+Quote Post
flaminga
post Jul 30th 2011, 12:56 PM
Post #23

Question for you guys....Do you think the song is catchy enough in regards to the melody and the hook? I always compare any emotional, lyrically deep ballad to the queen bee: Beautiful by Christina Alguilera. To me, that song not only has amazing lyrics and an unforgettable message, but it's incredibly catchy, memorable and grabbing. The melody of both the verses and the chorus are just stellar IMO. So when comparing it to Outlaws of Love, I no doubt find these lyrics above and beyond amazing in regards to sending across a message in a powerful way. I just wonder if the melody does enough for those lyrics.

--------------------
+Quote Post
BHS9697
post Jul 30th 2011, 1:03 PM
Post #24

QUOTE(flaminga @ Jul 30th 2011, 8:56 PM) *

Question for you guys....Do you think the song is catchy enough in regards to the melody and the hook? I always compare any emotional, lyrically deep ballad to the queen bee: Beautiful by Christina Alguilera. To me, that song not only has amazing lyrics and an unforgettable message, but it's incredibly catchy, memorable and grabbing. The melody of both the verses and the chorus are just stellar IMO. So when comparing it to Outlaws of Love, I no doubt find these lyrics above and beyond amazing in regards to sending across a message in a powerful way. I just wonder if the melody does enough for those lyrics.

Well the melody has for sure been stuck in my head all day, I even had to hum it to myself at the grocery store blushing.gif

I think the power of the melody is its quiet simplicity (for the lack of a better expression; I'm not saying the song is simple by any means original.gif ). It forces you to kinda calm down and listen - and then the lyrics hit you big time wub.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
- Signature created by ♥JM♥
+Quote Post
islandgirljams
post Jul 30th 2011, 1:10 PM
Post #25

Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert

POPPING TO SAY I'VE HAD THIS SONG ON CONSTANT REPEAT, IT IS ALREADY A COMPLETE FAVORITE heart.gif

Check out this amazing girl who's already worked out the piano arrangment!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
sherrie
post Jul 30th 2011, 1:14 PM
Post #26

I went to TWOP forums to see what people are saying about OOL...the Adam fans like myself love it, but it is getting a fair amount of criticism from others, not hating on Adam or OOL but mostily saying that the song is simplistic and sleepy and of course there are those that don't like the lyrics and think Adam should stick to singing not writing.

While I like the song and I know it's heartfelt, I'm going to reserve judgement until I hear the cd version....it's not my favorite song from Adam, I like Broken Open and Aftermath better. original.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
flaminga
post Jul 30th 2011, 1:15 PM
Post #27

^^^

I LOVE this! This is why I can't wait for the album version!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Silvia
post Jul 30th 2011, 1:21 PM
Post #28

Fav. Steven Tyler

QUOTE(sherrie @ Jul 30th 2011, 1:14 PM) *

I went to TWOP forums to see what people are saying about OOL...the Adam fans like myself love it, but it is getting a fair amount of criticism from others, not hating on Adam or OOL but mostily saying that the song is simplistic and sleepy and of course there are those that don't like the lyrics and think Adam should stick to singing not writing.

While I like the song and I know it's heartfelt, I'm going to reserve judgement until I hear the cd version....it's not my favorite song from Adam, I like Broken Open and Aftermath better. original.gif

Ppl are pissed off that the man is a never ending bag of talents!!! I think the lyrics are this song's forte! They just can't stand that he has the best voice, he's beautiful and sexy and an incredible showman. So now he can also write great songs too??? rolleyes.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Little Bee
post Jul 30th 2011, 1:22 PM
Post #29

I merged the two Outlaws of Love threads together.

--------------------
@KI55andTELL
+Quote Post
indybeck71
post Jul 30th 2011, 1:41 PM
Post #30

#2 Enhanced HQ MP3 of Adam's OUTLAWS OF LOVE http://www.mediafire.com/?7o7i8dv68naabc0 added fades, removed some talking @terra_zephead original via @TALCvids

ENJOY!! flowers.gif

This post has been edited by indybeck71: Jul 30th 2011, 1:41 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Adam_Fan_Forever
post Jul 30th 2011, 2:00 PM
Post #31

QUOTE(indybeck71 @ Jul 30th 2011, 1:41 PM) *

#2 Enhanced HQ MP3 of Adam's OUTLAWS OF LOVE http://www.mediafire.com/?7o7i8dv68naabc0 added fades, removed some talking @terra_zephead original via @TALCvids

ENJOY!! flowers.gif

Thank you! Beautiful.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
islandgirljams
post Jul 30th 2011, 2:04 PM
Post #32

QUOTE(sherrie @ Jul 30th 2011, 12:14 PM) *

I hardly would take the word of people at twop.... whistling.gif that place exists for people to B*tch about others. And for me, this song is sooooo much better than BO and AM. Just personal taste i guess stuart.gif , but I never LOVED those songs beyond reason, like I do OOL devil.gif

QUOTE(Silvia @ Jul 30th 2011, 12:21 PM) *

Ppl are pissed off that the man is a never ending bag of talents!!! I think the lyrics are this song's forte! They just can't stand that he has the best voice, he's beautiful and sexy and an incredible showman. So now he can also write great songs too??? rolleyes.gif

EXACTLY, gimme a break, #jealousy

This post has been edited by islandgirljams: Jul 30th 2011, 2:06 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Adam_Fan_Forever
post Jul 30th 2011, 2:07 PM
Post #33

I think there were a few mistakes in the prior posted lyrics. Here's my version:

Outlaws of Love
Oh, nowhere left to go
Are we getting closer?
Closer...
No, all we know is no
Nights are getting colder, colder
Hey, tears all fall the same
We all feel the rain, we can't change
Everywhere we go, we're looking for the sun
Nowhere to grow old, we're always on the run
They say we'll rot in hell, but I don't think we will
They've branded us enough, outlaws of love
Stars make us who we are
Hearts and homes are broken open
Far, we could go so far with our minds wide open, open
Hey, tears all fall the same
We all feel the rain, we can't change
And everywhere we go, we're looking for the sun
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Everywhere we go, we're looking for the sun
Outlaws of love, outlaws of love, outlaws of love,
Outlaws of love

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
islandgirljams
post Jul 30th 2011, 2:10 PM
Post #34

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/6227/tumb...wgnb1qicm2e.jpg

IPB Image

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
MoreGlam
post Jul 30th 2011, 2:25 PM
Post #35

Interrupting for a sec my major lurking mode to say that I absolutely LOVE LOVE OOL!!! heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif
It is stuck in my head since the first listen last night. It has such a memorable and beautiful melody!

And yes, to me it measures up to Beautiful by Xtina.

ETA: Also I think it is better than Aftermath, both the melody and the lyrics.

This post has been edited by MoreGlam: Jul 30th 2011, 2:32 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
scclarke
post Jul 30th 2011, 2:30 PM
Post #36

QUOTE(sherrie @ Jul 30th 2011, 1:14 PM) *

I think this song is way better than aftermath, i thought the aftermath lyrics kinda sucked tbh so it kinda ruined me. I think the lyrics to Ool are great. I think the studio version might be diff, his performance was more acapella version.

--------------------
+Quote Post
jnmk
post Jul 30th 2011, 2:35 PM
Post #37

QUOTE(islandgirljams @ Jul 30th 2011, 2:10 PM) *

POPPING TO SAY I'VE HAD THIS SONG ON CONSTANT REPEAT, IT IS ALREADY A COMPLETE FAVORITE heart.gif

^^ crying.gif it just brings me to tears how much adam inspires others. just a half-day later a girl who hasn't even changed out of her pjs was compelled to create art of her own.

QUOTE(sherrie @ Jul 30th 2011, 2:14 PM) *

^^ TWOP has its fair share of trolls who will make ridiculous statements just to be contrary. his vocals obviously can't be faulted on this performance so of course they're gonna attack his songwriting. the melody is GORGEOUS and his delivery is haunting. the lyrics are heartbreaking, poetic and poignant. it's amazing. heart.gif

QUOTE(indybeck71 @ Jul 30th 2011, 2:41 PM) *

ENJOY!! flowers.gif

^^ thanks indybeck, terra & TALC! this is the best MP3 version. going on my ipod (on repeat) right now. huggy.gif

--------------------

IPB Image
+Quote Post
Lolly2365
post Jul 30th 2011, 2:48 PM
Post #38

QUOTE(islandgirljams @ Jul 30th 2011, 2:10 PM) *

@milestougeaux @adamlambert Dude, your fans dont waste any time...youtu.be/GTJphhctolU @negativeneil @uhhuhher

aww Adam's Dad has already heard the girl playing this. original.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lolly2365
post Jul 30th 2011, 3:00 PM
Post #39

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/id...d-Memo-179298/1

Your Random Weekend Memo

Also, if you're an Adam Lambert fan and haven't heard his new song, Outlaws of Love, you'll want to watch this video of him performing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oJRuaH5FJ0

---------------------------------------------------------------

http://popdust.com/2011/07/30/adam-lambert...-new-song-live/

ADAM LAMBERT DEBUTS NEW SONG "OUTLAWS OF LOVE" LIVE

.... he debuted “Outlaws of Love,” a song from his upcoming and thusfar untitled new album. Sang with just an electric guitar for accompaniment, “Outlaws” is a classic power ballad with some lyrical themes that Bon Jovi probably never would have dreamed, with the especially notable chorus lyric “They say we’ll rot in hell / Well, I don’t think we will.”

It’s fairly powerful stuff as is, and we certainly look forward to hearing it eventually given the full studio treatment. And the video! Dear lord, the possibilities.

-------------------------------

http://www.hollywire.com/2011/07/adam-lamb...-world-premiere

Adam Lambert: 'Outlaws of Love' World Premiere

Friday night at the Le Festival Ste-Agathe en Feux Festival in Quebec, Canada American Idol alum Adam Lambert treated fans to the first listen of his new song "Outlaws of Love."

This post has been edited by Lulu2365: Jul 30th 2011, 3:44 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
sealuv
post Jul 30th 2011, 3:10 PM
Post #40

IPB Image
QUOTE(indybeck71 @ Jul 30th 2011, 12:41 PM) *

ENJOY!! flowers.gif

Thank you so much for this indy......love the song ..melodically and lyrically....as many of you have said it can be produced so many different ways for the album......I can hardly wait to see what avenue he has chosen.....hoping for some vocal build-up towards the end, like he did last nite....Also, agree that this is definitely not his first single.....I'm picturing his single to be a powerful rock/pop sound that is extremely radio friendly......in just a few short weeks (hopefully)...we will know....

--------------------
2015 IS GONNA BE ..... NUTS...MAC..'ADAM'..IA NUTS!
+Quote Post

16 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Dec 19th 2014, 9:17 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol