Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

33 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Closed TopicStart new topic
> Haley Reinhart and Steven Tyler a Ship Thread, Wherein we discuss unspoken lust that bridged generations
Haley-holic
post Jul 30th 2011, 10:08 AM
Post #41

Group: Members

Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart

QUOTE(kokorokazi @ Jul 30th 2011, 12:49 AM) *

Well you know..., Steven thinks Haley is beautiful and digs that she likes to hang with her friends, so he is ok with going out with her to hang with her buds thumbsup.gif . But he is not as spry as he once was so he tires quickly. (Let's give the guy some slack, he's like 3000 years old) smile.gif . Haley knows he loves her, and she cares for him, so she is ok if he needs to take a little nap every now and again innocent.gif . And she's thinking "...there is that 36 room mansion he just bought, thank freakn' god we don't share a room..". whistling.gif

Oh, they totally share a room. Steley gotta get their freak on. bleh.gif After all, she needs a man who knows what he's doing. Who's gonna get her growling??? Casano?? Not likely. After all 1 million Aerosmith groupies and a handful of wives can't be wrong. grin.gif

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jul 30th 2011, 10:08 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

NotUrGirl
post Jul 30th 2011, 10:09 AM
Post #42

You guys are awesome, best ship award! flowers.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Haley-holic
post Jul 30th 2011, 10:13 AM
Post #43

QUOTE(NotUrGirl @ Jul 30th 2011, 11:09 AM) *

You guys are awesome, best ship award! flowers.gif

Thank you. We'd like to thank the academy. And of course, we couldn't do it without all you great, off-kilter shippers that make this all possible huggy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
carriefanforever
post Jul 30th 2011, 10:15 AM
Post #44

Fav. AI8: Megan Joy and Kris Allen

I want/NEED to hear Haley cover an Aerosmith song!

It would be incredible. wub.gif

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
+Quote Post
ieatsmiles
post Jul 30th 2011, 10:18 AM
Post #45

Fav. Band: Fall Out Boy

This thread is amazing. heart.gif

--------------------
Oh, It is love.
+Quote Post
fover10
post Jul 30th 2011, 10:54 AM
Post #46

QUOTE(carriefanforever @ Jul 30th 2011, 11:15 AM) *

Absolutely awesome song. I agree, Haley would slay it. I posted this song with the video on another thread

This post has been edited by fover10: Jul 30th 2011, 10:55 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Haley-holic
post Jul 30th 2011, 12:44 PM
Post #47

QUOTE(carriefanforever @ Jul 30th 2011, 11:15 AM) *

Agreed. "Crazy" is perfect. May be my favorite Aerosmith song. thumbsup.gif Now say something naughty about Steley, or else devil.gif

This post has been edited by Haley-holic: Jul 30th 2011, 12:45 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
kokorokazi
post Jul 30th 2011, 7:26 PM
Post #48

What happened next?

This post has been edited by kokorokazi: Aug 11th 2011, 12:45 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Haley-holic
post Jul 30th 2011, 9:32 PM
Post #49

The next morning, after the Haley/Casano tryst, Haley is sitting at the white baby grand, in the mansion's music studio, toying with melodies for her new album. Steven is upstairs asleep. He was exhausted from last night's unusually acrobatic night of lovemaking with Haley. She loved Steven's reinvigorated interest. But couldn't get her mind off the menage a trois with Casey and Stefano.

She couldn't stop thinking about the fuel for the boys sexual drive. Whereas the only way Stefano could keep things going was by staring at Casey; it seemed Casey became more aroused while looking at Haley. She wasn't sure if she should broach the subject with him.

He and Stefano seemed to be so happy together. Last week they won 1st and 2nd prize at the Iron Stallion's Lady GaGa drag contest. And the sight of the boys' bubble bath for two, that sent her rushing into the waiting arms of Steven, was still disturbingly fresh in her mind. Yet it seemed Casey was almost shoving Stefano out of the way to be with her.

The melody was going nowhere. She's really more of a lyricist. And Casey...why couldn't she get that guy out of her mind. Those blue eyes staring into her eyes, as he made her growl over and over and over.......

She is jarred out of her memory by the security system from the main gate. It is programmed to play "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing". Haley always hated that song. But Steven always reasoned that it paid for most of the house. She picked up the intercom phone. "Who is it?" she asked. "It's Casey. Ready to get to work?" "Work?" she replied both confused and exhilarated. "Yeah, y'know, the songs." She had forgotten. So she opened the gate to let him in.

"I got a really rockin' tune in the works." Casey said as he entered, "I want to try it out on you. Feel like bangin' somethin' out on the piano?

"Oh, yes, definitely." said Haley. With that she dropped her silk robe took the pleasantly surprised Casey's hand and and led him to the conveniently sound proof studio.

This post has been edited by Haley-holic: Jul 30th 2011, 9:35 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Violet_S
post Jul 31st 2011, 6:11 PM
Post #50

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood

Best thread ever roll2.gif

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
Haley Reinhart.... Enough said.
+Quote Post
Haley-holic
post Jul 31st 2011, 8:22 PM
Post #51

This is not how it was supposed to play out. sad.gif As Haley lies naked next to a very dejected Casey, she thinks about why she even tried to recreate the spontaneous combustion of last nights Casano experience.
"I'm sorry" Casey says, "This never happened to me before"
"It's alright. Forget about it"
"No really, I mean I've always wanted this to happen..and now we're alone and...."
"It's OK. Look, I'm kind of tired anyway. Do you mind if we just work on the record another time?"
"Are you upset?" Casey asked.
"No" she said. "Just tired. It's OK Sweetie, just go home, all right?"
"Yeah sure" he replied. And with that, He pulled on his clothes and Haley followed him to the front door. She picked up her robe from the floor and slipped it back on. They said their goodbyes.

Still needing some love, Haley walked upstairs to the bedroom. She opened the door and saw Steven lying there already awake. He smiled and said "Hey, Beautiful." Haley smiled back and without a word, climbed from the foot of the bed up Steven's body and kissed his lips. She then continued kissing him down his neck, his chest, his stomach....
Steven leaned back with his hands behind his head, smiled a satisfied smile and said to himself "She always comes back"
Good morning.

This post has been edited by Haley-holic: Aug 1st 2011, 5:34 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
TDR
post Jul 31st 2011, 8:30 PM
Post #52

Fav. AI10: James Durbin

haha.gif This thread is pure gold.

--------------------
AI10: Haley Reinhart, James Durbin, Paul McDonald, & Casey Abrams
IPB Image
Avatar by Idol_Rox77 | Signature by Tiger 8
+Quote Post
buggedOUT
post Jul 31st 2011, 8:32 PM
Post #53

Uh oh. Fan fiction. I swore it off after Harry Potter, but this is going to make me backslide.

--------------------
No one ever pays ME in gum.
+Quote Post
Haley-holic
post Jul 31st 2011, 11:01 PM
Post #54

QUOTE(Violet_S @ Jul 31st 2011, 7:11 PM) *

Best thread ever roll2.gif

Aaaww blushing.gif

QUOTE(TDR @ Jul 31st 2011, 9:30 PM) *

haha.gif This thread is pure gold.

Shucks blushing.gif blushing.gif

QUOTE(buggedOUT @ Jul 31st 2011, 9:32 PM) *

Uh oh. Fan fiction. I swore it off after Harry Potter, but this is going to make me backslide.

Jump on in. The water's fine. grin.gif

This post has been edited by Haley-holic: Jul 31st 2011, 11:02 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
drover
post Jul 31st 2011, 11:19 PM
Post #55

QUOTE(Haley-holic @ Jul 31st 2011, 9:01 PM) *

Aaaww blushing.gif
Shucks blushing.gif blushing.gif

Oh well.....

Steven then mumbled something non - sequitur about f**king a duck and seeing what hatches and turned over and went back to sleep!! sleep_1.gif

Haley was a bit put out - admittedly the guys had a good workout the night before but even so. noexpression.gif She knew she couldnt depend on Stefano alone for entertainment - Casey was much better at giving him the reassurance he needed and she just didnt think she had the patience for all that tonight. Besides Casey had left with the shaving cream.

So that left her in a bit of a spot. Then she rememembered that she'd hired Pia to do background vocal on the commercial for her new line of HippyChick jeans (you know the ones with the 70's style flares and embroidered sunflowers) and that she was only a few miles away in that North Hollywood Motel 6.

She cast her mind back to the summer of 2011 when they were all on tour together... boys and girls in separate coaches so no easy way to satisfy the desires that built up from her smoking hot performances. No way that is until that night travelling through the empty desert with Pia when their eyes met and they both instantly knew what to do. They'd grabbed a few hours of bliss - their passions kept private by the relentless background throb of the powerful diesel motor.

Maybe Casey could redeem himself and swing by and pick her up - but first she'd have to find her trusty old cellphone ...

This post has been edited by drover: Jul 31st 2011, 11:20 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
buggedOUT
post Jul 31st 2011, 11:23 PM
Post #56

QUOTE(Haley-holic @ Jul 31st 2011, 9:01 PM) *

I know. That's what I'm scared of.

--------------------
No one ever pays ME in gum.
+Quote Post
fedifan91
post Jul 31st 2011, 11:39 PM
Post #57

Fav. AI8: Matt Giraud

This is one of the first threads I check every time I get online. haha.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
candice glover.kree harrison. angie miller. amber holcomb.
+Quote Post
kokorokazi
post Jul 31st 2011, 11:48 PM
Post #58

Tomorrow we'll find out.

This post has been edited by kokorokazi: Aug 11th 2011, 12:47 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Scottyy
post Aug 1st 2011, 8:15 AM
Post #59

Lmfao! this thread is hilarious keep it going.. roll.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Haley-holic
post Aug 1st 2011, 6:44 PM
Post #60

Haley is sitting in the Beverly Hills Hotel bar. Wondering why she can't find one man to fulfill her completely. "I mean, for God's sake", she thought, "every time I meet a guy there's a part missing. I wish I could get all the parts together in the same guy...this sounds familiar?" unsure.gif She orders another dirty martini. She scans the room and sees an all too familiar face at the entrance....Jennifer Lopez.
They make eye contact, Jennifer smiles and Haley returns it. Jennifer starts to walk over, Haley is nervous, the relationship between them has always been a little uncomfortable.

"Hi, Baby." Jennifer said and put down her Armani bag to give Haley a hug. Haley hugged back. "Can I join you?"
"Um, sure" replied Haley. "The hell with it she thought. AI was a long time ago.
Jen ordered a margarita. "So, congratulations on everything that's happened in your career" she said shooting Haley a smile that seemed genuine enough.
"Thanks"
"I hear you're with Steven now. I have to admit, I didn't see that coming." Jenifer said with a little chuckle.
"Yeah, well we kind of bonded after the show. He was really good to me."
"Was??" Jen asked.
"I mean is, He is good to me" Damn, she didn't mean to let that slip. The smile leaves Haley's face.
"What's the matter, Baby.? Come on, tell me."
I don't know, I mean, my career is going great, but personally, I don't know." She looks up and locks eyes with Jennifer. "Wow, she is really beautiful" Haley thought to herself. "Never mind" she said "You don't want to hear it."
"I think I do" said Jen. "You want another?" she said pointing to Haley's empty glass.
"Yeah, why not?" and Jennifer signaled the bartender. "Can I ask you something?"
"Go ahead"
"Why are you being so nice to me?" With this Jennifer almost spits out her drink. They both laugh."I mean y'know, back on the show you did run kind of hot and cold with me. I mean it was good in the beginning, but towards the end, it was like your were on a Let's Get Haley tag team with Randy."
"Yeah, I'm sorry about that. A lot of sh*t went down that you don't know about."
"What sh*t?" Haley asked.
"Wow", said Jen, "I'm gonna need another drink if we're getting into this."
She got her margarita and continued. "The producers really had their dream ending in mind. You know the two kids and James because he had the disabilities. You know, a real Jerry Lewis telethon." with this she shook her head. 'I really liked you. I thought you were amazing and really hot. I told them this and they told me if I didn't want to spend the next 5 years of my life in court, I should just shut up and stick with the script. I felt bad about it. I really did. And then when it got to around final 7 or 6 I heard something that just killed me."
"What was it?" Haley asked.
"I heard a production assistant talking about ...rumors." Jennifer went silent and looked down.
"What rumors?" Haley asked.
Jennifer looked up and stared into Haley's eyes "They said you were f*cking Mark." She was breaking inside.
Haley stared in disbelief. Finally she spoke. "Oh my god, Jennifer, it's not true! You gotta believe me" taking Jen's hands in hers, "I would never do that!"
"Yeah, I know. It's just things were really bad in my marriage at the time. And I saw the way Mark looked at you. ...The way he looked at every beautiful woman."
Haley saw the tears in her eyes and took her in her arms. "I'm so sorry, sweetie. I really am." She just realized she called Jennifer Lopez "sweetie" and waited for a reaction. She got it. Jen squeezed her tighter. They gazed into each others eyes and, for a moment, they forgot their surroundings. Haley wanted to kiss her. But as was her nature, she caught herself and pulled away. All the time holding Jennifer's gaze.
"Do you want to continue this in private?" Jen asked, hoping for a yes.
"Yes, I do."
"I'll get us a suite" Jen said and walked to the front desk.
All of a sudden, Haley was beseiged with worry. "What if someone sees this?" she thought, "What if it goes public? What about my career? This could really mess it up."
She saw Jennifer at the bar entrance beckoning her with a sexy smile and the worries washed away as she got up to join her. "Excuse me,miss" the bartender broke her train of thought. "The drinks?"
"Charge them to Ms. Lopez's room."

To be continued....

This post has been edited by Haley-holic: Aug 4th 2011, 5:58 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

33 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Oct 21st 2014, 10:15 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol