Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

458 Pages V « < 95 96 97 98 99 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Home of the "This and That" news/info/etc.
adamsdorado
post Feb 17th 2012, 1:39 PM
Post #1921

Group: Members

QUOTE(barb4Adam @ Feb 17th 2012, 10:11 AM) *

The saddest thing about this is that the abuser gets some weird kind of forgiveness, justification even, from the victim who feels that somehow it was their fault for 'upsetting' their abuser. wacko.gif The total loss of self esteem resulting from chronic long term physical and/or emotional abuse. sad.gif

i feel for Riri .... i hope she finds what's the right thing to do,really the balance adam is talking about is so important and needs a protection every day once you get there.

--------------------
“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.”
Judy Garland
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Feb 17th 2012, 1:39 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

barb4Adam
post Feb 17th 2012, 1:58 PM
Post #1922

QUOTE(adamsdorado @ Feb 17th 2012, 1:39 PM) *

i feel for Riri .... i hope she finds what's the right thing to do,really the balance adam is talking about is so important and needs a protection every day once you get there.

And the strength that comes with that awareness I think, will help us to better be aware of the dark side in others, know when it might become threatening/dangerous, out of control even and keep the predators at bay! thumbdown.gif
QUOTE(adamazing @ Feb 17th 2012, 12:23 AM) *

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1606481/c...tercation.jhtml
Anyone who wants to know just what a horrible fu$k Chris Brown is, just click on the link and read what he did to Rihanna.
I'm going to keep tweeting this link to CBS and the Grammy's every day. Sickens me that they think he needs another chance, I think he needs a chance in jail. angry.gif

This post has been edited by barb4Adam: Feb 17th 2012, 2:03 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
barb4Adam
post Feb 17th 2012, 2:43 PM
Post #1923

SAYS IT ALL!!! thumbsup.gif
An Open Letter to Rihanna: It's Time to Talk That Talk

by Jason Lipshutz |
February 17, 2012 12:00 EST
.... in the three years and nine days since that infamous, brutal, incredibly disturbing Grammy night attack in 2009, there has never been a point where you've publicly proclaimed, "Go freak yourself, Chris Brown; you will never speak to me again." angry.gif Not in the months after the attack occurred, when everything felt raw to everyone. Not when your fans freaked out when you two following each other on Twitter again last year. And not when Us Weekly ran a report that you were still harboring a romantic relationship with him - Brown's camp denied the report, but you and your camp did not. Because that "freak yourself" moment has never occurred, we can only deduce that, whether or not your current relationship with Brown is even slightly romantic, there is something holding you back from cursing this dude out of your life forever.

.......you have the opportunity to deliver a message that transcends any lyric you could ever sing, to stand for something that lasts much longer than any three-minute piece of radio fodder. yes.gif thumbsup.gif
We, like you, all want to let our individuality shine - to know who we are, and just be ourselves - but in this one instance, we need your message to be perfect.

Must Read...
http://www.billboard.com/features/an-open-...006219752.story

This post has been edited by barb4Adam: Feb 17th 2012, 2:52 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
glamberts
post Feb 17th 2012, 2:44 PM
Post #1924

QUOTE(barb4Adam @ Feb 17th 2012, 2:43 PM) *

An Open Letter to Rihanna: It's Time to Talk That Talk

by Jason Lipshutz |
.... in the three years and nine days since that infamous, brutal, incredibly disturbing Grammy night attack in 2009, there has never been a point where you've publicly proclaimed, "Go freak yourself, Chris Brown; you will never speak to me again." angry.gif Not in the months after the attack occurred, when everything felt raw to everyone. Not when your fans freaked out when you two following each other on Twitter again last year. And not when Us Weekly ran a report that you were still harboring a romantic relationship with him - Brown's camp denied the report, but you and your camp did not. Because that "freak yourself" moment has never occurred, we can only deduce that, whether or not your current relationship with Brown is even slightly romantic, there is something holding you back from cursing this dude out of your life forever.
Must Read...

The guy is a ticking time bomb. His anger is there for all to see and he doesn't control it. So it's going to happen again. Just hope that there isn't someone sitting in the next chair he throws out the window because he didn't like the question.

--------------------
Adam and Queen - AWESOME[/size][/b][b][i][font=Arial Black][size=7]
+Quote Post
Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life
post Feb 17th 2012, 2:50 PM
Post #1925

Fav. AI2: Kimberly Caldwell
Fav. AI7: Jason Castro
Fav. AI8: Megan Joy & Adam Lambert

QUOTE(glamberts @ Feb 17th 2012, 2:44 PM) *

The guy is a ticking time bomb. His anger is there for all to see and he doesn't control it. So it's going to happen again. Just hope that there isn't someone sitting in the next chair he throws out the window because he didn't like the question.

You're right. Or another woman sitting next to him that he decides to try to choke.

--------------------
IPB Image
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014.
+Quote Post
glamberts
post Feb 17th 2012, 2:57 PM
Post #1926

QUOTE(Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life @ Feb 17th 2012, 2:50 PM) *

You're right. Or another woman sitting next to him that he decides to try to choke.

Can you believe after that account of what happened and the photos of Rihanna beaten to a pulp, ABC wanted to hear "his" side? Robin Robbins was disgusting - an enabler if I ever heard one. And now the Grammys? I don't get it. Where's the pressure coming from to resurrect his career? He's not even that talented. He's a thug, he's not grateful that he's not in jail where he should be either. He's arrogant and angry - a very lethal combination for a batterer.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life
post Feb 17th 2012, 3:09 PM
Post #1927

QUOTE(glamberts @ Feb 17th 2012, 2:57 PM) *

Can you believe after that account of what happened and the photos of Rihanna beaten to a pulp, ABC wanted to hear "his" side? Robin Robbins was disgusting - an enabler if I ever heard one. And now the Grammys? I don't get it. Where's the pressure coming from to resurrect his career? He's not even that talented. He's a thug, he's not grateful that he's not in jail where he should be either. He's arrogant and angry - a very lethal combination for a batterer.

I know. The entire thing makes me almost sick to my stomach. The fact that Rihanna is giving him another chance, even if it's just work, is unbelievable. She could have lost her LIFE, thanks to him!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
blancaflor
post Feb 17th 2012, 4:04 PM
Post #1928

QUOTE(Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life @ Feb 17th 2012, 3:09 PM) *

I know. The entire thing makes me almost sick to my stomach. The fact that Rihanna is giving him another chance, even if it's just work, is unbelievable. She could have lost her LIFE, thanks to him!

She almost lost her life the last time. This time he may succeed. He has no remorse and he is still filled with rage. In my opinion, he was just going through the motions to appease the courts. But he has not changed one iota. His action have proven this. Hope the Grammy committee is getting an earful of protest for attempting to keep CB relevqant. Hope they are hanging their heads in shame. And, hope they apologize to the American public for throwing this sick a**hole in our faces to the degree that they did. Out of the public eye for two years was their excuse. How about if he disappears forever from sight never to be seen or heard from again!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
barb4Adam
post Feb 17th 2012, 4:31 PM
Post #1929

An Open Letter to Rihanna: It's Time to Talk That Talk yes.gif

by Jason Lipshutz |
.... in the three years and nine days since that infamous, brutal, incredibly disturbing Grammy night attack in 2009, there has never been a point where you've publicly proclaimed, "Go freak yourself, Chris Brown; you will never speak to me again." angry.gif Not in the months after the attack occurred, when everything felt raw to everyone. Not when your fans freaked out when you two following each other on Twitter again last year. And not when Us Weekly ran a report that you were still harboring a romantic relationship with him - Brown's camp denied the report, but you and your camp did not. Because that "freak yourself" moment has never occurred, we can only deduce that, whether or not your current relationship with Brown is even slightly romantic, there is something holding you back from cursing this dude out of your life forever. unsure.gif wink.gif

.......you have the opportunity to deliver a message that transcends any lyric you could ever sing, to stand for something that lasts much longer than any three-minute piece of radio fodder. yes.gif thumbsup.gif
We, like you, all want to let our individuality shine - to know who we are, and just be ourselves - but in this one instance, we need your message to be perfect.
Must Read...
JERRY @TroubleInTampa "Oh but he didn't mean it, he should be forgiven"!
RIP Chris Brown. angry.gif

This post has been edited by barb4Adam: Feb 17th 2012, 8:18 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
glamberts
post Feb 17th 2012, 4:48 PM
Post #1930

How many talented women need to be brutalized and derailed by their bad choices. You'd think Whitney would be a cautionary tale for her.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Sage
post Feb 17th 2012, 5:16 PM
Post #1931

The possibility of a Rihanna/Chris B collab is getting a lot of bad press today. I wonder if their people put it out there to feel the public out before making a final decision. If they go forward with this, I think there will be a backlash towards Rihanna. I can't imagine why her management would feel this is a good idea for her career.

--------------------
+Quote Post
bridgette12
post Feb 17th 2012, 5:24 PM
Post #1932

Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert

QUOTE(barb4Adam @ Feb 17th 2012, 3:31 PM) *

An Open Letter to Rihanna: It's Time to Talk That Talk yes.gif

by Jason Lipshutz |
.... in the three years and nine days since that infamous, brutal, incredibly disturbing Grammy night attack in 2009, there has never been a point where you've publicly proclaimed, "Go freak yourself, Chris Brown; you will never speak to me again." angry.gif Not in the months after the attack occurred, when everything felt raw to everyone. Not when your fans freaked out when you two following each other on Twitter again last year. And not when Us Weekly ran a report that you were still harboring a romantic relationship with him - Brown's camp denied the report, but you and your camp did not. Because that "freak yourself" moment has never occurred, we can only deduce that, whether or not your current relationship with Brown is even slightly romantic, there is something holding you back from cursing this dude out of your life forever. unsure.gif wink.gif
Must Read...
JERRY @TroubleInTampa "Oh but he didn't mean it, he should be forgiven"!
RIP Chris Brown. angry.gif

crying.gif I think that article was a waste of time, not only for Rihanna and Chris, but also for their fans. Rihanna is going to do what she wants to do and if Chris Brown is what she wants, then more power to her. She's an idiot, but she's also an adult who has the right to destroy her life if she wants to. Hooking back up with Chris is one of the most stupid things I have ever seen anyone do. When this blows up in her face, please, I don't want to see her on all the talk shows whining about what happened. She owns it and all the pain that comes with it. I have no respect for people like Rihanna and Chris, neither seem very grownup and even half way mature. Maybe they gained fame too early and neither developed any coping skills or self control. Both tend to act and not think. I wasn't a fan of either one before the famous incident happen and can say without equivocation, that I wouldn't buy anything by either one of them now. I don't know which one sickens me more, the one who did the actual beating or the one who got beaten, went on television with her heartwrenching story and gain tons of publicity and the sympathy of millions around the world. Then she turns around and is going to hook up with the same loser who could have killed her three years ago. BRAVO, to Chris and Rihanna, you two are a class act. bloated.gif bloated.gif bloated.gif bloated.gif bloated.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
barb4Adam
post Feb 17th 2012, 5:50 PM
Post #1933

QUOTE(bridgette12 @ Feb 17th 2012, 5:24 PM) *

crying.gif I think that article was a waste of time, not only for Rihanna and Chris, but also for their fans. Rihanna is going to do what she wants to do and if Chris Brown is what she wants, then more power to her. She's an idiot, but she's also an adult who has the right to destroy her life if she wants to. Hooking back up with Chris is one of the most stupid things I have ever seen anyone do. When this blows up in her face, please, I don't want to see her on all the talk shows whining about what happened. She owns it and all the pain that comes with it. I have no respect for people like Rihanna and Chris, neither seem very grownup and even half way mature. Maybe they gained fame too early and neither developed any coping skills or self control. Both tend to act and not think. I wasn't a fan of either one before the famous incident happen and can say without equivocation, that I wouldn't buy anything by either one of them now. I don't know which one sickens me more, the one who did the actual beating or the one who got beaten, went on television with her heartwrenching story and gain tons of publicity and the sympathy of millions around the world. Then she turns around and is going to hook up with the same loser who could have killed her three years ago. BRAVO, to Chris and Rihanna, you two are a class act. bloated.gif bloated.gif bloated.gif bloated.gif bloated.gif

Why Chris Brown Is Even Worse Than You Thought
He not only beats women—he makes a conscious choice to beat women.

Brown also had to enroll in a year-long domestic violence course. He completed it in December 2010. Two days later, he sent out homophobic tweets to Raz B of the group B2K. Raz B wrote back, prompting Brown to make a YouTube video with this lovely message: “When I see you my n**ga, I will smack you in the mouth, beat you, drag you down the street and treat you like a little b**ch.”

In March 2011, after a heartfelt-sounding taped apology to Rihanna, Brown turned around and called his assault on her a “mishap.” “At the end of the day,” he said, “if I walk around apologizing to everybody, I'm gonna look like a damn fool.” That same month, after Robin Roberts asked him questions about his abusive history on Good Morning America, Brown went into a rage, throwing a chair against a window and shattering it....
Read more here....
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_pol...=newsletter_tis

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life
post Feb 17th 2012, 7:59 PM
Post #1934

QUOTE(blancaflor @ Feb 17th 2012, 4:04 PM) *

She almost lost her life the last time. This time he may succeed. He has no remorse and he is still filled with rage. In my opinion, he was just going through the motions to appease the courts. But he has not changed one iota. His action have proven this. Hope the Grammy committee is getting an earful of protest for attempting to keep CB relevqant. Hope they are hanging their heads in shame. And, hope they apologize to the American public for throwing this sick a**hole in our faces to the degree that they did. Out of the public eye for two years was their excuse. How about if he disappears forever from sight never to be seen or heard from again!!

I agree with you 100%! I just don't understand how she could even want to be within 10 feet of a poor excuse for a human being who tried to kill her!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
adamazing
post Feb 17th 2012, 8:15 PM
Post #1935

QUOTE(Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life @ Feb 17th 2012, 6:59 PM) *

I agree with you 100%! I just don't understand how she could even want to be within 10 feet of a poor excuse for a human being who tried to kill her!

Some people are just gluttons for punishment, but I hope her friends and family step in and help her see the light.

Love all the bad press that CB is getting....I would love to see him fail. grin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life
post Feb 17th 2012, 8:16 PM
Post #1936

QUOTE(adamazing @ Feb 17th 2012, 8:15 PM) *

Some people are just gluttons for punishment, but I hope her friends and family step in and help her see the light.

Love all the bad press that CB is getting....I would love to see him fail. grin.gif

Me too. His tweet the other night, really pissed me off. angry.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
adamazing
post Feb 17th 2012, 8:19 PM
Post #1937

QUOTE(Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life @ Feb 17th 2012, 7:16 PM) *

Me too. His tweet the other night, really pissed me off. angry.gif

Yea - really hit a nerve with me. I also noticed that Neil had tweeted that link to the MTv article to his feed....

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life
post Feb 17th 2012, 8:18 PM
Post #1938

QUOTE(adamazing @ Feb 17th 2012, 8:19 PM) *

Yea - really hit a nerve with me. I also noticed that Neil had tweeted that link to the MTv article to his feed....

Good. I can't believe that people were REALLY trending CHRIS BROWN IS OUR HERO, on the night of the Grammy's.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
bridgette12
post Feb 17th 2012, 9:00 PM
Post #1939

Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert

QUOTE(Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life @ Feb 17th 2012, 7:18 PM) *

Good. I can't believe that people were REALLY trending CHRIS BROWN IS OUR HERO, on the night of the Grammy's.

Kind of pathetic don't you think. Chris Brown is a just a thug, who has the self control of a one year old potty training. It goes to show you that there are a lot of screwed up people out there.

--------------------
+Quote Post
blancaflor
post Feb 17th 2012, 9:16 PM
Post #1940

QUOTE(bridgette12 @ Feb 17th 2012, 9:00 PM) *

Kind of pathetic don't you think. Chris Brown is a just a thug, who has the self control of a one year old potty training. It goes to show you that there are a lot of screwed up people out there.

CB is pretty pathetic. He never fails to show his true colors and still he performed on the Grammys. They welcome him back with open arms and tell me when will Adam ever perform there. I hate that it takes Adam so much more effort than anyone else to get to where he wants to be. He works so hard and it really pisses me off that radio will still not play him. They give CB a Grammy and give Adam s**t. Some things are just so unfair in this world. CB is no man in my eyes. He is just like all those street thugs out there in the world. I am so glad that he has gotten all this negative press. Hope this makes people think twice about having him perform on any show ever again.

--------------------
+Quote Post

458 Pages V « < 95 96 97 98 99 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Nov 1st 2014, 5:32 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol