Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

10 Pages V « < 8 9 10   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Closed TopicStart new topic
> Montreal Dessert, What's cooking at St. Agathe concert
aquariusfin
post Jul 28th 2011, 3:51 PM
Post #181

Group: Members

QUOTE(madamimadam @ Jul 28th 2011, 3:48 PM) *

OMG! roll2.gif

I'll never forget how much I laughed during that concert! heart.gif It was the most hysterical thing ever haha.gif

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jul 28th 2011, 3:51 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

madamimadam
post Jul 28th 2011, 3:52 PM
Post #182

Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

QUOTE(aquariusfin @ Jul 28th 2011, 4:51 PM) *

I'll never forget how much I laughed during that concert! heart.gif It was the most hysterical thing ever haha.gif

I know! I literally peed in my pants!!! It was hilarious reading all the tweets, the confusions, the assertions, the questions....

roll2.gif

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
+Quote Post
aquariusfin
post Jul 28th 2011, 3:56 PM
Post #183

QUOTE(madamimadam @ Jul 28th 2011, 3:52 PM) *

I know! I literally peed in my pants!!! It was hilarious reading all the tweets, the confusions, the assertions, the questions....

roll2.gif

Remember the running from one "sound check" stage to the next? And Adam's tweet afterwards? I still am laughing now thinking about it.
And the next day with the flight stalking was the cherry that made the entire weekend just perrrfect.
Only Adam! heart.gif

This post has been edited by aquariusfin: Jul 28th 2011, 3:56 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Silvia
post Jul 28th 2011, 3:59 PM
Post #184

Fav. Steven Tyler

QUOTE(aquariusfin @ Jul 28th 2011, 3:47 PM) *

It's not much, but LET'S KEEP THIS THREAD ROLLING!! sorcerer.gif

Source: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=7986...id=252558399090

Short Adam Lambert interview re: Quebec concert and his new album: Translation Via Twitlonger: riknata prince (@riknata): http://tl.gd/c0p570
Original Article (fr.conoe.ca): http://bit.ly/rbSsH0 (In French)
Translation: (google translate, it's actually decent):
ADAM LAMBERT
Adam Lambert who became known to the popular television show American Idol, did not forget the exceptional hospitality of Quebec, during his visit to the Hot Air Balloon Festival last year and it is us. It will also (see text Kenny Rogers) of the first Festival in Ste-Agathe lights, this weekend.

"The last time I came in the area, I loved the audience, he says of Los Angeles. The energy was incredible, there were many people, it was so big. I had a great time and I wanted to come back. In addition, I love Montreal. This is a fantastic city. "

On stage, Adam Lambert has interpreted the success of her debut album like For your entertainment, Whataya Want From Me, If I had you, parts that have been around the globe, as well as covers.

NEW ALBUM
The singer, the eccentric look, one of the few who openly admitted being gay, has a reputation for being provocative. During his time at the American Music Awards in 2009, he had languidly kissed one of his musicians and repeated the experiment on stage during his tour Glam Nation show.

"Of course I will not be as crazy as that tour was born, he said. My style changes, I move. And I do not plan before going on stage. But it's true cause I love. "

The popularity came quickly in the life of the singer, a dream became reality for him, as "a game that we play," he said, and the adventure continues. Lambert is working on a new album.

"I sing like crazy, he says, and I write lots of music. I get involved. I look forward to present this album somewhere in the fall. I know he will be good. "

LOL Had to post this. That was THE funniest concert ever. And withoug sound or picture hah-hah haha.gif

@bumbledee76: adamlambert will you tweet us before you go on stage tomorrow so that we know it's not a soundcheck

Google translation is such a homophobe! "Her album"? haha.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
sealuv
post Jul 28th 2011, 7:58 PM
Post #185

Hey Marie...if you are around... haha.gif ..do we have a tweet list site, yet?

--------------------
2015 IS GONNA BE ..... NUTS...MAC..'ADAM'..IA NUTS!
+Quote Post
madamimadam
post Jul 28th 2011, 8:05 PM
Post #186

Group Icon

IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!!!

I AM CLOSING THIS THREAD AND ALL DISCUSSION ABOUT THE CONCERT IS TO BE HELD IN THE CONCERT THREAD:

http://idolforums.com/index.php?showtopic=668531

I WILL POST PERIODICALLY TO KEEP THIS THREAD NEAR THE TOP FOR EASY REFERENCE.

SEE YOU IN THE STE-AGATHE THREAD!!!!!

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
+Quote Post
madamimadam
post Jul 28th 2011, 9:12 PM
Post #187

Group Icon

I AM CLOSING THIS THREAD AND ALL DISCUSSION ABOUT THE CONCERT IS TO BE HELD IN THE CONCERT THREAD:

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
+Quote Post
Little Bee
post Jul 29th 2011, 4:15 AM
Post #188

Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert

Bumping to top.

--------------------
@KI55andTELL
+Quote Post
madamimadam
post Jul 29th 2011, 6:37 AM
Post #189

Group Icon

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
+Quote Post
madamimadam
post Jul 29th 2011, 11:40 AM
Post #190

Group Icon

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
+Quote Post
madamimadam
post Aug 3rd 2011, 3:25 PM
Post #191

Group Icon

Also posted in the Concert Thread for comments...

I just got off the phone with him. His town is OVER THE MOON HAPPY with all the out-of-towners that showed up for Adam! The 'downtown' merchants can't believe how much money they made over a couple of days from Adam's fans!

We discussed the downpour and he said that they kind of hoped that if there HAD to be a downpour, it would be on Adam's night, because they knew it would not stop his fans... They feared for bad weather for Kenny Rogers because they felt nobody would show up if it rained (or rain was forecast).

I told him how very impressed Adam's fans had been with the town's organizational skills for a first-time festival. He like that A LOT! grin.gif

Then we got down to numbers... He said they were a bit disappointed that only 5,500 people showed up (although more tickets had been sold - can you spell multi-ticket buying from Glamberts, Mr. Mayor? roll2.gif )

I told him that I felt that the distance from Montreal made many fans weary. How to get to Ste-Agathe from the airport? Rent a car? Not know the area and drive up North? No busses! I suggested to him that should he get Adam (or any international star) for their second festival next year, some sort of shuttle from the airport in Montreal to Ste-Agathe (downtown) at say 4 hours intervals, might make it an easier draw. He liked that idea very much as well.

He told me he was off for a week's fishing further North (yup, there is still more Up North after Ste-Agathe!) and that they will do a post-mortem upon his return to see where improvements can be made and what they did right.

I told him about the international articles written about Adam's concert (especially with him singing a new song from his next album) and that each and every one of them mentioned that this took place in Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts, which got him REAL EXCITED! I promised to email him all the links accumulated so far and any further links mentioning Ste-Agathe which may come down the pike in the next few months. I think that as the album drop draws closer, new articles will be written about Outlaws of Love World Premiere in SAINTE-AGATHE-DES-MONTS.

All in all, he is thrilled to have had Adam in his town which cause booming business and many dollars dropped. He actually videoed all the cars parked along the streets with licence plates from all over the States, Western Canadian provinces and, in his words, "others who couldn't actually drive but came from France, Portugal..."

Adam done dood good, folks!

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
+Quote Post

10 Pages V « < 8 9 10
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Dec 22nd 2014, 2:05 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol