Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

2 Pages V  1 2 >   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Fanbook for Casey
UkranianLove
post Jul 3rd 2011, 8:32 AM
Post #1

Group: Members

Fav. AI10: Casey Abrams
Fav. AI11: Elise Testone

Update: Casey has the scrapbook!!!!!!!!!!!! spaz.gif spaz.gif spaz.gif

First of all, the book. Thanks again to all who contributed! heart.gif

I got to the arena at 1 & saw the Idols getting off the busses, but then they went inside & didn't come out for hours. A security guard set up barricades outside one entrance to the arena, but about 30 fellow fans & I waited there til the arena opened their doors at 6 & no Idols came out. I gave up hope meeting anyone then & went to the car with my parents, and saw fans croweded around a fence on the opposite side of the arena from where we were all day. I saw fans taking back posters and stuff handed back over from the other side, and ran as fast as I could to the fence. The fans there said they had been there all day and only one Idol came out about a half hour before I got there, and it was Casey! wub.gif

He had already signed for the people in the area I ran to, but one woman saw my lumberjack shirt and tried to get Casey's attention with me. He finally looked over & the people standing against the fence right in front of me were nice enough to move so I could stand in front. I asked Casey to sign my shirt, and his mouth fell open when he saw it. He said, "That's awesome, it has my face on it!" Then he took a picture of a girl in a Casey shirt next to me, her poster, and me with his cell phone. I'm still hoping he tweets it heart.gif. It was hard trying to angle myself so he could sign through the fence, but after about a minute he said, "Alright, I got this now. I'm a pro at this". haha.gif And he was, pretty good given the circumstances - autograph. As he was signing my shirt, he was joking and said, "Now, if I see anyone else's signatures on this later, I'll cross mine out". Joking too, I said something like "absolutely not!", and he said, "I'm just kidding, anyone can sign it. It's just awesome cause it has my face on it".

I was so excited to meet Casey that I forgot til then that I had the fanbook for him. After signing a sheet of paper for me too, I told him I made a fanbook for him. He seemed humbled that I made something for him, looked at the cover, and said that it was awesome. He also asked if I was on twitter, and I told him I wrote my twitter name on the first page of the fanbook. He was about to open it, then closed it & said, "I'll read it later, I don't wanna get emotional. But thank you!" wub.gif

Sorry for the lengthy review of him just getting the book, but I'm still really excited haha. Casey & me wub.gif spaz.gif :
IPB Image

*dead* Thanks again to everyone who made this fanbook possible! huggy.gif

Also, the fact that he mentioned other signatures later got me really excited that at least he would be coming outside to sign after the show. Barricades were set up & I waited there with a bunch of other fans for about 45 minutes after the show before some security guards came & said that the meet & greet was cancelled. So Casey was the only Idol to come out at all yesterday to sign stuff. I feel like the luckiest person ever!

This post has been edited by UkranianLove: Aug 22nd 2011, 11:49 AM

--------------------
AI 11 - Elise, Phillip, & Joshua | 8/21/11 - met Casey Abrams! | Casey Scrapbook
IPB Image
Thanks for the blend Wendy! (= | 9/8/08 - met Cook, Archie, & Brooke! | 9/9/09 - met Danny & Matt
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jul 3rd 2011, 8:32 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

HeckYeahSYTYCD
post Jul 8th 2011, 7:32 PM
Post #2

Fav. SYTYCD3: Danny Tidwell
Fav. SYTYCD10: Aaron Turner
Fav. SYTYCD11: Ricky Ubeda

Awesome! I'll definitely get on this. When do you need it done by? flowers.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
SCD12: Steve & Ola, Jake & Janette, Sunetra & Brendan
SYTYCD11: Ricky. Emily. Valerie. Casey.
+Quote Post
UkranianLove
post Jul 9th 2011, 12:43 PM
Post #3

Great, thanks! original.gif Right now I'll say the deadline is Friday, August 19th. But if it gets closer & people still want to enter, I'll extend it to Saturday, the 20th.

--------------------
AI 11 - Elise, Phillip, & Joshua | 8/21/11 - met Casey Abrams! | Casey Scrapbook
IPB Image
Thanks for the blend Wendy! (= | 9/8/08 - met Cook, Archie, & Brooke! | 9/9/09 - met Danny & Matt
+Quote Post
HeckYeahSYTYCD
post Jul 9th 2011, 4:18 PM
Post #4

Oh so plenty of time grin.gif Perfect! Also, is there a limit to how long the messages can be? flowers.gif (Sorry for all the questions) blushing.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
UkranianLove
post Jul 10th 2011, 10:33 AM
Post #5

No, the questions are fine! original.gif There's no limit to message length. Actually, longer would be better for me right now because the scrapbook I got this year is bigger than the other ones I've made, & I have no entries besides mine so far haha

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Idol_Rox77
post Jul 10th 2011, 12:22 PM
Post #6

Fav. AI12: Angie Miller
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart
Fav. AI13: Alex Preston

I'll Definately Do This (: Glad To See Someone's Doing It For Casey (:

--------------------
*Twitter. Dreamers. Tumblr.*
IPB Image
*AI13: Kristen O' Connor, Alex Preston, Sam Woolf, Jena Asciutto, Emily Piriz*
+Quote Post
Caleyfan
post Aug 8th 2011, 3:59 PM
Post #7

OMG! ok grin.gif thank you so much!

Name: Andrea
Favorite Casey Performance(s): Moanin and your song
Message to Casey: Casey, I LOVE YOUUUU SO MUCH! i'm sorry that i can't explain myself very good in english but i'm doing my best so ... sorry xD I'm sure that you have heard a lot that you are crazy, and fun, and sexy, and so so cool but I want to tell you that again. I don't know if you realize that people actually love you because you're a really REALLY good man. It shows, man! i mean, even from that far away i am, from Lima-Perú, everytime you sing i can feel it in my heart, it's never a lie, and i love that!! Everytime I heard your songs i can't stop smilling, because, you're also very very funny, you know that. I love the way you love your parents, and the way you accept and love everybody! and don't know if you are going to be rich and famous but i can tell you that you will be always love, i'm pretty sure that i will always love you, even if i never meet you, it's ok! Please, be always as you are now! I love you just the way you are. I hope I could go someday to USA and go to one of your many concert, and maybe, I'll have the chance to meet you. However, I thank you for everytime you make me smile and for being you.

Love you, man!

Andrea Padilla
Perú

--------------------
+Quote Post
UkranianLove
post Aug 8th 2011, 11:39 PM
Post #8

Thanks so much for your entry, Andrea! huggy.gif flowers.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Caleyfan
post Aug 9th 2011, 12:05 PM
Post #9

Oh no!! thank you grin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Haley-holic
post Aug 13th 2011, 2:32 PM
Post #10

Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart

Absolutely. Message to Casey:

Casey,
I've never watched a season of American Idol. You are the reason I started watching this season. I love jazz and blues and classic rock, so AI never held any fascination for me. I flipped through the channels and saw you performing in the early rounds with your bass and I stopped dead in my tracks. I thought, "Wow, this guy has guts trying to get great music like this on a cheesy show like American Idol. But I routed for you and your quest.
You continued to impress throughout your too short run on the show. I wanted you in the final round so bad. You and Haley, just so I could bask in a jazzy finale.
I love your commitment to jazz. I am a huge fan and will enthusiastically support all your future endeavors. You are an amazing musician and a great guy. I wish you all the good fortune in the world.
Thank you Casey Abrams.

I don't know if you want to mention my user name in this. I don't think Haley-holic will fly in this case. How about "Casey-holic"?

This post has been edited by Haley-holic: Aug 13th 2011, 2:34 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
UkranianLove
post Aug 13th 2011, 4:12 PM
Post #11

Thanks so much for your entry! flowers.gif huggy.gif And I did go with Casey-holic, just in case laughing.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
HeckYeahSYTYCD
post Aug 14th 2011, 5:42 AM
Post #12

Shoot, forgot about this pinch.gif I will get on it this week though. yes.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
UkranianLove
post Aug 15th 2011, 7:24 PM
Post #13

IPB Image

^ My shirt to try & get Casey's attention on Sunday laughing.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
buggedOUT
post Aug 16th 2011, 12:08 AM
Post #14

QUOTE(UkranianLove @ Aug 15th 2011, 5:24 PM) *

IPB Image

^ My shirt to try & get Casey's attention on Sunday laughing.gif

Awesome.

--------------------
No one ever pays ME in gum.
+Quote Post
HeckYeahSYTYCD
post Aug 17th 2011, 8:22 PM
Post #15

roll2.gif Amazing shirt! omg.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
leeyvic
post Aug 18th 2011, 1:16 AM
Post #16

QUOTE(UkranianLove @ Jul 3rd 2011, 9:32 PM) *

Hey guys! I’ll be attending the AI tour in Wilkes-Barre PA on August 21st. The past few years that I’ve seen the tour, I’ve made fanbooks for my favorite contestants. I’d like to make one for Casey this year, with submissions from some of his fans here on IDF. In the past few years, I’ve been lucky enough to meet the Idols & give them their fanbooks in person (David Cook, Carly Smithson, & Matt Giraud). If you’d like to submit an entry for the book, please fill out the following:

Name:
Favorite Casey Performance(s):
Message to Casey:

Thanks in advance! =)

NAME: YVIC

FAVE CASEY PERFORMANCE: GEORGIA ON MY MIND original.gif

MESSAGE TO CASEY:
casey,

Musicality defies you, i mean i am not into music but i know it as a listener.
Continue what you have started, continue sharing the gift God has given you.
You haven't just inspired us, your fans but also those people that surrounds you, your family most especially and your fellow musicians, your friends and every one else.
So believe that you are damn good.
I love haley and you together musically, keep doing awesome music with her.
I can not promise to come to your show here on Sept. 20 but I'll be glad that you'll be here, for people to be able to listen to a true musician.
Hey I'm not saying that we've never seen a true musician here..it's just that it wouldn't be complete if they won't be able to hear you.

love lots,
vic original.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
LEE DEWYZE-HALEY REINHART-ELISE TESTONE-KREE HARRISON-LAUREN JAUREGUI
+Quote Post
UkranianLove
post Aug 18th 2011, 12:42 PM
Post #17

haha, thanks guys! It's one of my favorite shirts that I've made for the Idol tours original.gif

And thanks for the entry, Vic!! flowers.gif huggy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
thaichicken
post Aug 19th 2011, 5:53 PM
Post #18

QUOTE(UkranianLove @ Jul 3rd 2011, 9:32 AM) *

Hey guys! I’ll be attending the AI tour in Wilkes-Barre PA on August 21st. The past few years that I’ve seen the tour, I’ve made fanbooks for my favorite contestants. I’d like to make one for Casey this year, with submissions from some of his fans here on IDF. In the past few years, I’ve been lucky enough to meet the Idols & give them their fanbooks in person (David Cook, Carly Smithson, & Matt Giraud). If you’d like to submit an entry for the book, please fill out the following:

Name:
Favorite Casey Performance(s):
Message to Casey:

Thanks in advance! =)

Sorry, are you still taking entries? I almost forgot about this shocked.gif

Name: Alannah
Favorite Casey Performance(s): I Put a Spell on You, Nature Boy, Hi De Ho
Message to Casey: Every single one of your performances made me smile original.gif The way you totally reach the audience when you sing is amazing! I can't wait until I see you in Toronto, and I'll be the first to buy your CD ;D Keep rocking out!

--------------------
+Quote Post
UkranianLove
post Aug 19th 2011, 7:15 PM
Post #19

Thanks for the entry, Alannah! flowers.gif huggy.gif

The scrapbook's almost full, just looking for a few more entries so I can finish it tomorrow

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Hifilightslow
post Aug 22nd 2011, 10:15 PM
Post #20

yAy! so glad you were able meet him & give him the book! Your picture is cute!! original.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Nov 1st 2014, 2:40 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol