Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

68 Pages V  1 2 3 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Project SuperSTAR!, TOP 7 PERFORM PG 66! VOTE NOW!
IdolDiva
post Jun 28th 2011, 11:30 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

Fav. AI4: Vonzell Solomon
Fav. AI10: Pia Toscano
Fav. AI11: Colton Dixon

IPB Image

Project SuperSTAR

The SuperSTAR interactive redux will be unlike any other story/sign up redux in one very big and redux changing way! It is important for all who plan to follow this that you understand what I am trying to accomplish with this game. I have always had the goal of realism in my games and writing and with SuperSTAR I am hoping to help keep that tradition and take it to another level. Like a previous concept that was a bit too big for it's britches, Project SuperSTAR is a talent competition that takes elements from those that came before it. Mainly Rockstar and X-Factor as you shall see as the competition gets under way. I want this to feel like an actual new competition that could be airing on a major network! I want the contestants to feel like real singers, with identifiable voices that gives these characters a new depth that we don't often see in other games. I've spent a couple of years with these contestants and so I feel like they are way more than just head shots and musical influences! Hopefully through this game, you will get that too! The biggest way I can give these contestants a voice is through finding voices that speak to who they are and how they sound! So, yes that means that you can bet you will hear some voices over and over at times in the competition! There will be some meat to the episodes, as to help shape and create the dynamics of the competition so it won't be just as simply as, posting songs and a link to vote! There will be some depth, but not enough to hopefully drowned in it! I want this to be fun, exciting and entertaining so I have come up with a few guidelines (mostly taken from a previous project) to help give you a better sense of the background of this and so those who feel it wouldn't be something of interest to them, they know upfront and it's clear...basically I am NOT applying any ridiculous RE-NAZI REGIME REDUXING RULES to this game, I hate them and can't stand them enough in regular reduxes so if you are fan of them this is not the game for you to participate in!...

::GUIDELINES FOR SONG CHOICES/GAME SIGN UPS::

01. PLEASE KEEP AN OPEN MIND WHEN VOTING! THIS IS NOT A REDUX WHERE PEOPLE ARE PLAYING IDOLS AND THE "REDUX RULES" DO NOT APPLY HERE WITH "SAFE/PREDICTABLE"...IT'S TO BE AS IF WE ARE WATCHING ON TELEVISION WHICH DOESN'T FOLLOW THE RULES OF A REDUX!

02. PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR A CONTESTANT IF YOU CAN NOT COMMIT TO FOLLOWING/VOTING IN THIS REDUX! IT ISN'T FAIR FOR PEOPLE WHO DO WANT TO FOLLOW AND SUPPORT IT AND ARE ACTIVE AND THEY HAVE NO ONE TO REPRESENT! THANK YOU!

03. ON IDOL THERE HAVE BEEN NUMEROUS TIMES WHERE CONTESTANTS HAVE SUNG SONGS BY THE SAME ARTIST THROUGHOUT THE COMPETITION THAT WILL OCCUR IN THIS SEASON! THIS ISN'T THE REGULAR RE REDUX SO THE "UNSPOKEN RULES" DON'T APPLY WHEN WRITING AND PICKING SONGS HERE! IF KELLY OR CARRIE CAN DO IT SO CAN THESE PEOPLE!

04. SONG CHOICES AND VERSIONS OF SONG CHOICES WILL BE CHOSEN IN AN EFFORT TO ADD AS MUCH REALISM TO THIS GAME AND THE CONTESTANTS AS POSSIBLE. IF THEIR VOICE RESEMBLES THAT OF A SINGER/IDOL THEN THERE IS A GOOD CHANCE THAT THEY WILL SING THEIR VERSIONS OF A SONG ON MORE THAN ONE OCCASION AS THAT IS WHAT THEIR VOICE WOULD SOUND MOST LIKE IF IT WAS REAL. I WILL STRIVE TO CHOOSE VERSIONS OF SONGS THAT I FEEL BEST REPRESENT HOW THE CONTESTANTS WOULD SOUND. PLEASE SEE THE FOLLOWING EXAMPLES:

Example #1

If Davina has the influences of Beyonce/Aretha Franklin/Etta James and the theme for the week is Motown she may either choose an Aretha Franklin song to sing OR she may choose a song that was done by another artist but uses a cover that Aretha Franklin did! Also her voice parts could very well mesh to Jennifer Hudson who she may then, in the competition sing a Jennifer Hudson original and/or sing songs that Jennifer Hudson has covered!

Example #2

To further elaborate on the second part of the first example...if Charlie is a singer/songwriter type with a strong Pop influence in his musical influences, Sam Tsui could very well be a great influence to what his voice sounds like, therefore, given different themes throughout the competition Charlie could very well sing songs that Sam Tsui has done covers of!

All of this is not to be easy or cheap or to not take risks. For me it's all about finding the best version of a song for the contestant and their voice. I hope that this helps y'all understand what I'm trying to do!

Project SuperSTAR Concept

SuperSTAR is a new talent competition looking for music's next greatest sensation! Nationwide auditions were held in New York, Nashville, Miami, Chicago, Austin and Los Angeles and from the hundreds of thousands that came out an elite 16 were chosen by our famed judges! The competition will have the 16 performers battle it out for your votes each week given a variety of themes to challenge them and for the first half of the competition America will vote and based on those votes our judges will be faced with the Bottom Three performers for the week. Once in the Bottom 3 they will sing for the judges, any song they so wish in hopes of garnering the judges support in keeping them for the week. At the end of the sing offs, the judges will choose to eliminate one of the three performers and the process will continue like this until only 8 are left! Then it is solely up to America as they will crown their next great music sensation!!

IPB Image

IPB Image

KaReema Jackson: "A Deeper Love" by Aretha Franklin - Top 16
Airelle Daniels: "Gravity" by Sara Bareilles - Top 16
Carter Andrews: "Lies of the Beautiful People" by Sixx A.M. - Top 15
Brittany King: "Here's Where I Stand" by Tiffany Taylor - Top 14
Jennifer Johnson: "Trouble" by Elvis Presley - Top 13
Brittany King: "I Have Nothing" by Whitney Houston - Top 12
Aubrey Davis: "Purple Rain" by Prince - Top 11
Airelle Daniels: "Only Hope" by Mandy Moore - Top 10
Benjamin Sheppard: "Who You Are" by Jessie J - Top 9

THE HOST
IPB Image

Ricki-Lee Coulter: (born 10 November 1985) is an Australian singer-songwriter, television and radio presenter who rose to fame as a contestant on Australian Idol in 2004. Born in Auckland, New Zealand, Coulter and her family moved to Gold Coast, Queensland when she was three weeks old.

In 2005 she released her self-titled debut album Ricki-Lee which included the two top-ten singles, "Hell No!" and "Sunshine" which both gained gold certifications. In 2006 Coulter became a member of the mulit-platinum selling girl group Young Divas, before leaving the group in June 2007 to resume her solo career. Following her departure from Young Divas, Coulter released her second album Brand New Day, which went on to be certified gold by the ARIA. The lead single "Can't Touch It" debuted on the ARIA Singles Chart at number two and gained a platinum accreditation. Its subsequent singles, "Love Is All Around" and "Can't Sing a Different Song" also became ARIA top-ten entries. In 2008 Coulter signed with UK record label, Ministry of Sound and released a remix of "Can't Touch It" re-titled, "U Wanna Little Of This". It debuted on the UK Commercial Club Pop Charts at number one and peaked at number two on the UK Upfront Club Charts.

Coulter began her television and radio career in 2008, hosting radio stations such as B105 FM and Fox FM. She also co-hosted the reality television show Australian Idol for seasons eight and nine. In 2010 she became a full time radio host for the Nova FM breakfast show in Sydney.

IPB Image

The Judges

David Walter Foster, OC, OBC (born November 1, 1949), is a Canadian musician, record producer, composer, singer, songwriter, and arranger, noted for discovering singers such as Michael Bublé, Josh Groban, and Charice Pempengco as well for producing some of the most successful artists in the world.

Sharon Rachel Osbourne (née Arden, originally Levy; born 9 October 1952) is an English television host, comedian, author, music manager, businesswoman and promoter. She came into public prominence after appearing in The Osbournes, a reality television show that followed her family's daily routine. Osbourne later became a judge on the talent shows The X Factor and America's Got Talent. Her autobiography, Extreme, has sold in excess of two million copies.

Jon Bon Jovi (born John Francis Bongiovi, Jr.; March 2, 1962) is an American musician, singer, songwriter, and actor, best known as the founder, occasional rhythm guitarist, and lead singer of Bon Jovi, a band with which he shares his name. Throughout his career, he has released two solo albums and eleven studio albums with his band, which to date, have sold over 130 million albums worldwide. In addition, he is also one of the majority-owners of an American football team, the Philadelphia Soul. He uses his share of the profit gained from the Soul to aid low-income youths across the United States. In 2010 Jon Bon Jovi was appointed by U.S. President Barack Obama as a White House counsel to help with problems in the community.

IPB Image

001. Audition Special
002. Inspiration Is Key! (Performance Show)
003. Inspiration Is Key! (Results Show)
004. Tomorrow's Music Today! (Performance Show)
005. Tomorrow's Music Today! (Results Show)
006. The Show Tunes Showdown! (Performance Show)
007. The Show Tunes Showdown! (Results Show)
008. The Rock & Roll All Stars! (Performance Show)
009. The Rock & Roll All Stars! (Results Show)
010. Gleek Me! (Performance Show)
011. Gleek Me! (Results Show)
012. Genre Royale! (Performance Show)
013. Save Me Showdown! (Performance Show)
014. Save Me Showdown! (Results Show)
015. British Invasion! (Performance Show)
016. British Invasion! (Results Show)

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
Whitney Elizabeth Houston - August 9, 1963 - February 11, 2012
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jun 28th 2011, 11:30 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

IdolDiva
post Jun 28th 2011, 11:37 PM
Post #2

IPB Image

IPB Image
Airelle Daniels - miss denise
Hometown: Witchita, Kansas
Musical Influences: Sara Bareilles, Vanessa Carlton, Mandy Moore

IPB Image
Aubrey Davis - aifanatic100
Hometown: Chicago, Illinois
Musical Influences: Ann Wilson, Amy Lee, Stevie Nicks

IPB Image
Benjamin Sheppard - Treefroggiefreak
Hometown: Dublin, Ohio
Musical Influences: Josh Groban, Jon McLaughlin, Joe McElderry

IPB Image
Brittany King - *Wallace
Hometown: New Orleans, Louisiana
Musical Influences: Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, Beverley Knight

IPB Image
Carter Andrews - topspinace09
Hometown: Austin, Texas
Musical Influences: Jon Bon Jovi, Rob Thomas, Steven Tyler

IPB Image
Chelsie Hancock - DHSDude10
Eliminated: 14th
Hometown: Blue Spruce, Kentucky
Musical Influences: Taylor Swift, LeAnn Rimes, Dolly Parton

IPB Image
Colie Sinclair - NYChica
Eliminated: 12th
Hometown: Charlotte, North Carolina
Musical Influences: Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, Madonna

IPB Image
Derek Mason - BestIdol474
Eliminated: 16th
Hometown: San Francisco, California
Musical Influences: Pierre Bouvier, Billie Joe Armstrong, Tyson Ritter

IPB Image
Echo Dupree - daniel55
Eliminated: 15th
Hometown: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Musical Influences: Trey Songz, Jamie Foxx, Drake

IPB Image
Georgie Fitzgerald - brownies
Eliminated: 9th
Hometown: Seattle, Washington
Musical Influences: Eva Cassidy, Carly Simon, Carole King

IPB Image
Jennifer Johnson - aifanatic100
Hometown: Nashville, Tennessee
Musical Influences: Faith Hill, Martina McBride, Bonnie Raitt

IPB Image
KaReema Jackson - ImSomebody
Hometown: Detroit, Michigan
Musical Influences: Chaka Khan, Keyshia Cole, Aretha Franklin

IPB Image
Maya Torrez - Elenaic_1990
Eliminated: 13th
Hometown: Miami, Florida
Musical Influences: Jennifer Lopez, Shakira, P!nk

IPB Image
Riley Porter - smileyriley14
Eliminated: 8th
Hometown: Colorado Springs, Colorado
Musical Influences: Justin Timberlake, Nick Lachey, Jesse McCartney

IPB Image
Troy Davidson - *Wallace
Eliminated: 10th
Hometown: Atlanta, Georgia
Musical Influences: Michael Jackson, John Legend, Jason Derulo

IPB Image
Wyatt Turner - Star*Man
Eliminated: 11th
Hometown: Houston, Texas
Musical Influences: Bryan Adams, Tim McGraw, Matthew Morrison

This post has been edited by IdolDiva: Aug 17th 2014, 8:23 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Elenaic_1990
post Jun 28th 2011, 11:44 PM
Post #3

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. AI5: Chris Daughtry
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart

Oh my gash, I remember making the banners for this years back. blink.gif roll2.gif

I'm excited for this, this looks great Sahara! grin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
funkytrunks22
post Jun 28th 2011, 11:48 PM
Post #4

Fav. AI12: Candice Glover
Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. XFUK7: Cher Lloyd

w00t.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
IdolDiva
post Jun 28th 2011, 11:50 PM
Post #5

QUOTE(Elenaic_1990 @ Jun 29th 2011, 12:44 AM) *

Oh my gash, I remember making the banners for this years back. blink.gif roll2.gif

I'm excited for this, this looks great Sahara! grin.gif

Thanks Phil!!! I am so happy I kept them! You did an amazin' job and this wouldn't be nearly as fierce without your graphics! huggy.gif heart.gif ...

I am debating about when I should open sign ups! There is an audition episode that I will be posting tomorrow, and I thought perhaps it might be best to let everyone get at least some kind of idea as to who these 16 singers are before they sign up? Or do people want to risk it and just go on a face and a name? laughing.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
DHSdude10
post Jun 28th 2011, 11:51 PM
Post #6

Fav. AI13: Kristen O'Connor

This looks awesome! I can't wait to see the contestants! w00t.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
funkytrunks22
post Jun 28th 2011, 11:52 PM
Post #7

Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. XFUK7: Cher Lloyd

I'm looking forward to this! grin.gif Can't wait to see the contestants!

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Elenaic_1990
post Jun 28th 2011, 11:53 PM
Post #8

QUOTE(IdolDiva @ Jun 29th 2011, 12:50 AM) *

Thanks Phil!!! I am so happy I kept them! You did an amazin' job and this wouldn't be nearly as fierce without your graphics! huggy.gif heart.gif ...
I am debating about when I should open sign ups! There is an audition episode that I will be posting tomorrow, and I thought perhaps it might be best to let everyone get at least some kind of idea as to who these 16 singers are before they sign up? Or do people want to risk it and just go on a face and a name? laughing.gif

No problem! wub.gif I noticed you cut the amount of contestants down though, you better have kept that hot brunette! kiss.gif

I want to see the faces, open the sign-ups now. innocent.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
IdolDiva
post Jun 28th 2011, 11:56 PM
Post #9

QUOTE(Elenaic_1990 @ Jun 29th 2011, 12:53 AM) *

No problem! wub.gif I noticed you cut the amount of contestants down though, you better have kept that hot brunette! kiss.gif

I want to see the faces, open the sign-ups now. innocent.gif

There were only ever 16 for this game! tongue.gif ...but yes you will still get that one don't worry! laughing.gif ...and I will still post what they look like no matter what, it's just I don't know if I should wait til I post the audition episode to let people claim someone, because what if they hate them after they see the audition episode? giggle.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
DHSdude10
post Jun 29th 2011, 12:00 AM
Post #10

Fav. AI13: Kristen O'Connor

I would love to sign up as someone now. kiss.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
aifanatic100
post Jun 29th 2011, 12:00 AM
Post #11

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI5: Kellie Pickler
Fav. Fav. AI7: Carly Smithson

QUOTE(IdolDiva @ Jun 29th 2011, 12:50 AM) *

haha.gif Well honestly there are some people who may just pick the person who they think is hottest, and sign up roll.gif But I think the idea of an audition episode first is a really good idea yes.gif

This sounds interesting for sure!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Jun 29th 2011, 12:06 AM
Post #12

Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

Fav. SYTYCD2: Allison Holker
Fav. SYTYCD4: Courtney Galiano
Fav. Singer: Beyonc

Ooh yay you put this up Sahara!! spaz.gif I'm super excited to see all of this. spaz.gif I wonder which contestants you have in stored for the Top 16. shifty.gif giggle.gif

--------------------
dwts19: alfonso/witney. janel/val. jonathan/allison. bethany/derek. lea/artem. sadie/mark. randy/karina. | bbus16: amber. donny. nicole. derrick. cody. jocasta. hayden. paola. zach. victoria. | sytycd11: jessica. carly. ricky. serge. jacque. tanisha. zack. rudy. emilio. valerie. | xfau6: reigan. xox. dean. marlisa. caitlyn. tee. jason. | antm21: lenox. shei. ben. keith. raelia. will. matthew. kari. | av credit: denise.
+Quote Post
IdolDiva
post Jun 29th 2011, 12:07 AM
Post #13

QUOTE(DHSdude10 @ Jun 29th 2011, 1:00 AM) *

I would love to sign up as someone now. kiss.gif

Of course YOU would! tongue.gif ...show some dedication, be here for them after they audition!

QUOTE(aifanatic100 @ Jun 29th 2011, 1:00 AM) *

haha.gif Well honestly there are some people who may just pick the person who they think is hottest, and sign up roll.gif But I think the idea of an audition episode first is a really good idea yes.gif

This sounds interesting for sure!

Thanks Dion! I wasn't sure if you'd be much of a fan, since I know how you feel about song selections and stuff! haha.gif ...and yeah, I think it would be best now if I open sign ups AFTER everyone gets to see the audition episode! yes.gif

BUT! I will reveal the competitors so y'all can see who will be in the running for America's Next Music Sensation! spaz.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Jun 29th 2011, 12:17 AM
Post #14

Group Icon

Oooh I see some FIERCE contestants. shifty.gif I have a few favorites just based off of influences so they best not let me down. sorcerer.gif

--------------------
dwts19: alfonso/witney. janel/val. jonathan/allison. bethany/derek. lea/artem. sadie/mark. randy/karina. | bbus16: amber. donny. nicole. derrick. cody. jocasta. hayden. paola. zach. victoria. | sytycd11: jessica. carly. ricky. serge. jacque. tanisha. zack. rudy. emilio. valerie. | xfau6: reigan. xox. dean. marlisa. caitlyn. tee. jason. | antm21: lenox. shei. ben. keith. raelia. will. matthew. kari. | av credit: denise.
+Quote Post
Elenaic_1990
post Jun 29th 2011, 12:20 AM
Post #15

Ahh yes Maya was the one. giggle.gif wub.gif But I don't think she has a chance of going that far so I may have to pick someone else.

I can't wait for this to start!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
aifanatic100
post Jun 29th 2011, 12:40 AM
Post #16

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI5: Kellie Pickler
Fav. Fav. AI7: Carly Smithson

QUOTE(IdolDiva @ Jun 29th 2011, 1:07 AM) *

Thanks Dion! I wasn't sure if you'd be much of a fan, since I know how you feel about song selections and stuff! haha.gif

roll.gif
Yeah I'm weird about that. I just feel like if someone is influenced by say...Kelly Clarkson, and they sing a song by Kelly then that is blatantly obvious that they'll do well. Ya know? But I'll definitely be following this. I might even sign up as someone if they blow me away in the audition yes.gif

As of right now, based off of the influences, Aubrey is my favorite yes.gif

This post has been edited by aifanatic100: Jun 29th 2011, 12:43 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
TOCTenor2005
post Jun 29th 2011, 12:53 AM
Post #17

Fav. XFAUS:REIGAN DERRY

MAYA AND BENJAMIN. heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
IdolDiva
post Jun 29th 2011, 12:54 AM
Post #18

QUOTE(funkytrunks22 @ Jun 29th 2011, 12:52 AM) *

I'm looking forward to this! grin.gif Can't wait to see the contestants!

Thanks Jordan! grin.gif

QUOTE(*Wallace @ Jun 29th 2011, 1:06 AM) *

Ooh yay you put this up Sahara!! spaz.gif I'm super excited to see all of this. spaz.gif I wonder which contestants you have in stored for the Top 16. shifty.gif giggle.gif

heart.gif shifty.gif

QUOTE(*Wallace @ Jun 29th 2011, 1:17 AM) *

Oooh I see some FIERCE contestants. shifty.gif I have a few favorites just based off of influences so they best not let me down. sorcerer.gif

spaz.gif Thanks Wally! Would love to know who your pre-pre-favorites are! roll.gif

QUOTE(Elenaic_1990 @ Jun 29th 2011, 1:20 AM) *

Ahh yes Maya was the one. giggle.gif wub.gif But I don't think she has a chance of going that far so I may have to pick someone else.

I can't wait for this to start!

roll.gif ...you will just have to let me know so I know who to give you, since I promised you could have someone for all your help!

QUOTE(aifanatic100 @ Jun 29th 2011, 1:40 AM) *

roll.gif
Yeah I'm weird about that. I just feel like if someone is influenced by say...Kelly Clarkson, and they sing a song by Kelly then that is blatantly obvious that they'll do well. Ya know? But I'll definitely be following this. I might even sign up as someone if they blow me away in the audition yes.gif

As of right now, based off of the influences, Aubrey is my favorite yes.gif

Yeah that's it! roll.gif ...but as this isn't a regular redux and it's supposed to be more like watching it on TV, hopefully it won't be too much of an issue for you! happy.gif ...and OH YAY you have a favorite already!! spaz.gif

The Audition Episode will be tomorrow (well technically later today)...sometime in the afternoon or early evening and then sign ups will start! Also, the first interactive part of the game will be posted either now or with the audition show! You guys will get to select the first theme for the game!! It won't be the last time you have a say in the themes either! w00twave.gif ....there will be a couple choices for this first time and the one that gets the most votes will be the first theme of the season!

QUOTE(TOCTenor2005 @ Jun 29th 2011, 1:53 AM) *

MAYA AND BENJAMIN. heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif

I heart.gif YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW FOR POSTING! crying.gif wub.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
TOCTenor2005
post Jun 29th 2011, 12:56 AM
Post #19

Fav. XFAUS:REIGAN DERRY

QUOTE(IdolDiva @ Jun 29th 2011, 1:54 AM) *

I heart.gif YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW FOR POSTING! crying.gif wub.gif

My internets so awful it took like 15 minutes for all the pictures to load but it was worth it roll2.gif heart.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Jun 29th 2011, 1:13 AM
Post #20

Group Icon

QUOTE(IdolDiva @ Jun 29th 2011, 1:54 AM) *

spaz.gif Thanks Wally! Would love to know who your pre-pre-favorites are! roll.gif

You should know me well enough to know. giggle.gif But Brittany, Maya and Troy just to name a few. tongue.gif Although there are a lot more people I like. laughing.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

68 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Oct 2nd 2014, 9:29 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol