Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Haley Reinhart to record a Kris Allen song for her new Album
RinaM
post Jun 25th 2011, 11:24 AM
Post #1

Group: Members

From MJs, original.gif

Plus, Haley will record an unreleased track from Kris Allen called “Love Too Much”.

http://mjsbigblog.com/haley-reinhart-scoop...pia-toscano.htm

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jun 25th 2011, 11:24 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

GreatALLENation
post Jun 25th 2011, 11:33 AM
Post #2

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. AI10: Casey Abrams

wub.gif

--------------------
AI10: Casey. Pia.
avi: Archanaa
+Quote Post
hayden98
post Jun 25th 2011, 12:03 PM
Post #3

cool yes.gif

--------------------
RIP Simone Battle
Hollywood Contestants Thread

American Idol 14: SPOILERS
+Quote Post
dulcexmarisol
post Jun 25th 2011, 12:56 PM
Post #4

Fav. ♥: pulchritudinous

OMG. wub.gif

--------------------
Uruguay ♥ Argentina ♥ Chile
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
+Quote Post
Riza-Smithson
post Jun 25th 2011, 3:29 PM
Post #5

Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart
Fav. AI8: Allison Iraheta

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

--------------------
IPB Image♫♥Stay by my side, cause baby it's always better with you. Now that you're here there's no one else for me.♥♫AI13:~Majesty~Malaya~Caleb~Jess~Jena
+Quote Post
D.J.
post Jun 25th 2011, 3:34 PM
Post #6

This is funny since it seems like most of Haley's fans are Adam fans. haha.gif fear.gif

--------------------
"Humanity is premiering you jags."
+Quote Post
guitarman8484
post Jun 25th 2011, 3:59 PM
Post #7

Fav. AI11: Skylar Laine
Fav. TV7: Craig Wayne Boyd

I think she's much better off with a Kris song than an Adam song. Adam's stuff is too electronic for her!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
taylorkat
post Jun 25th 2011, 5:29 PM
Post #8

Fav. AI11: Elise Testone
Fav. AI13: Malaya Watson

That will be interesting.

--------------------
XFUK11: jake.lola.fleur/DWTS: janel.alfonso.sadie.lea/TV: anita.reagan.danica.sugar
IPB Image
Credit to Nadskerd/R.I.P. Michael Johns, Robin Williams, Joan Rivers, Simone Battle, Joanne Borgella
+Quote Post
Riza-Smithson
post Jun 25th 2011, 5:37 PM
Post #9

Fav. AI8: Allison Iraheta

QUOTE(D.J. @ Jun 25th 2011, 4:34 PM) *

This is funny since it seems like most of Haley's fans are Adam fans. haha.gif fear.gif

A good amount of Haley's fans are also Kradison fans. Kris, Allison, and Adam all professed their love for her too. Those three know what's up. yes.gif

OT The girl who Haley has apparently co-written a song with is a fan of Adam and is working with him on his 2nd album. Interesting...whistling.gif

--------------------
IPB Image♫♥Stay by my side, cause baby it's always better with you. Now that you're here there's no one else for me.♥♫AI13:~Majesty~Malaya~Caleb~Jess~Jena
+Quote Post
kristie
post Jun 25th 2011, 7:20 PM
Post #10

Fav. AI7: David Cook
Fav. AI 13: Jena Irene

QUOTE(RinaM @ Jun 25th 2011, 12:24 PM) *

first matthew morrison(love still got tonight), now haley? kris is on a roll. happy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
x0MiSs_KaY0x
post Jun 25th 2011, 8:22 PM
Post #11

Fav. A18:Kris, Allison, Anoop, Matt

love Haley! so glad he's getting so involved in songwriting grin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
kristie
post Jun 25th 2011, 11:37 PM
Post #12

Fav. AI7: David Cook
Fav. AI 13: Jena Irene

QUOTE(x0MiSs_KaY0x @ Jun 25th 2011, 9:22 PM) *

love Haley! so glad he's getting so involved in songwriting grin.gif

me too. happy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
JoCeeisme
post Jun 26th 2011, 4:46 PM
Post #13

Not a big Haley fan but if this comes about it will make me happy because any singer singing one of Kris' songs is good and haley will do a great job I am sure. Of course there are people on certain blogs trying to make out that Haley is only getting his song cause it's cheap or that they just need a mediocre song to fill in the album haha.gif

QUOTE(D.J. @ Jun 25th 2011, 3:34 PM) *

I get that impression too especially after the master spoke and put his preference for Haley out there haha.gif If you support what 'the one' likes then you support him, isn't that the way it goes haha.gif fear.gif ph34rwave.gif

This post has been edited by JoCeeisme: Jun 26th 2011, 4:47 PM

--------------------
Favourite idols: Kris Allen and James Durbin.
+Quote Post
RinaM
post Jun 26th 2011, 6:01 PM
Post #14

QUOTE(JoCeeisme @ Jun 26th 2011, 5:46 PM) *

Of course there are people on certain blogs trying to make out that Haley is only getting his song cause it's cheap or that they just need a mediocre song to fill in the album haha.gif

What they're saying doesn't make any sense. Her album is supposed to be released in Dec and at this early stage in picking possible tracks for her album they chose one of Kris. This tells me that Kris' song was a standout since filler songs are usually chosen towards the latter part of the album process when all the favorities would already have been chosen early on.

Q&A from Alive Fest.

@23.25 someone asked him about the Haley song and he replied that this was the first time he had heard about it. haha.gif Of course he's always the last one to know

This post has been edited by RinaM: Jun 26th 2011, 7:32 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
AIFan100
post Jun 27th 2011, 2:09 AM
Post #15

Fav. food: Liverwurst

Looking forward to this. yes.gif

--------------------
QUOTE(SillyGooseMeat @ May 23rd 2011, 12:02 AM) *

it doesn't matter who wins to be honest.. they [Scotty and Lauren] are both the three H's... Hot,Humble, and Halarious.. oh and also sexy.. No doubt in my mind they will be the best finale in AI history.. I will be voting for both of them all 4 hours to drastically increase the overall vote totals..
+Quote Post
aifanatic100
post Jun 27th 2011, 3:00 AM
Post #16

Fav. AI5: Kellie Pickler
Fav. Fav. AI7: Carly Smithson

QUOTE(RinaM @ Jun 26th 2011, 7:01 PM) *

What they're saying doesn't make any sense. Her album is supposed to be released in Dec and at this early stage in picking possible tracks for her album they chose one of Kris. This tells me that Kris' song was a standout since filler songs are usually chosen towards the latter part of the album process when all the favorities would already have been chosen early on.
Q&A from Alive Fest.

@23.25 someone asked him about the Haley song and he replied that this was the first time he had heard about it. haha.gif Of course he's always the last one to know

This sort of concerns me. I mean, it's possible that he may not know about it because the song belongs to the record label or something (depending on when he wrote it) and they have the rights to sell it like that to an artist, but at the same time it makes me kind of hesitant to believe the fact that she's recording a song by him. I probably won't believe it fully until we at least hear that she's officially signed or hear it from her that she's recording it. I'm excited for if it is happening for real though yes.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
RinaM
post Jun 27th 2011, 6:09 AM
Post #17

QUOTE(aifanatic100 @ Jun 27th 2011, 4:00 AM) *

This sort of concerns me. I mean, it's possible that he may not know about it because the song belongs to the record label or something (depending on when he wrote it) and they have the rights to sell it like that to an artist, but at the same time it makes me kind of hesitant to believe the fact that she's recording a song by him. I probably won't believe it fully until we at least hear that she's officially signed or hear it from her that she's recording it. I'm excited for if it is happening for real though yes.gif

UPMG doesn't need to inform Kris beforehand while his songs are being shopped around to other artists but at the same time nothing is set in stone until we get an official announcement.

--------------------
+Quote Post
vanjess38
post Jun 27th 2011, 2:34 PM
Post #18

Fav. XfactorUSA: Chris Rene

QUOTE(aifanatic100 @ Jun 27th 2011, 3:00 AM) *

Nah, It doesn't work like that. Shopping songs to other artists is why the publishing companies/deals exist. Kris doesn't need to be told anything before they do that because he's given them the authority to do so. His royalties would be duly collected for him though, just that it's not his job so he wouldn't know until he's told. He has people doing all that for him.

I remember that was the same situation about Matt Morrison's song. The co-writers from London called and told him about it. They would know before him because all they do is write and probably keep track of all the songs they write.

There's nothing to worry about at all. they are srong Fereral Laws governing all these things so he's safe.

This post has been edited by vanjess38: Jun 27th 2011, 2:35 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Cohoes
post Jun 28th 2011, 1:50 PM
Post #19

Fav. AI3: Jennifer Hudson
Fav. 8/Kris Allen 12/Candice Glover

QUOTE(JoCeeisme @ Jun 26th 2011, 4:46 PM) *

Not a big Haley fan but if this comes about it will make me happy because any singer singing one of Kris' songs is good and haley will do a great job I am sure. Of course there are people on certain blogs trying to make out that Haley is only getting his song cause it's cheap or that they just need a mediocre song to fill in the album haha.gif

I'm a HUGE Haley and Kris fan. Nothing could make me happier than Haley singing a KA song. I haven't seen the blogs saying that Kris's song is filler music, but it doesn't surprise me. pinch.gif Especially in light of the fact that Kris is so underrated as an singer/songwriter. I love R&B and Kris and Haley both fall in that genre. If it is true, Haley will do a beautiful job with Kris's song and it will advance his career. heart.gif

This post has been edited by Cohoes: Jun 28th 2011, 1:51 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
idolwatcher_1
post Jun 29th 2011, 12:02 AM
Post #20

QUOTE(RinaM @ Jun 26th 2011, 6:01 PM) *

I told him awhile back that I think he should write a song called "Always The Last To Know" haha.gif

QUOTE(aifanatic100 @ Jun 27th 2011, 3:00 AM) *

This sort of concerns me. I mean, it's possible that he may not know about it because the song belongs to the record label or something (depending on when he wrote it) and they have the rights to sell it like that to an artist

He's not obligated to know about it until the song is being released on an album/single, then he will be notified, and I think he's required to sign off on it. This is what happened to him with the Matt Morrison song from what I thought he said in his own words. I think he said he got an email about it, and he was told to sign off on it if he was okay with it.

--------------------

IPB Image
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Dec 22nd 2014, 2:48 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol