Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

6 Pages V  1 2 3 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Closed TopicStart new topic
> Do Something Awards - Adam is nominated! VOTE!, Adam is a presenter! 08/18 @ 9:00 on VH1
nikki11
post Jun 15th 2011, 8:59 AM
Post #1

Group: Members

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/aof43e "Kristina

On Saturday 28th May 2011, @MsKristina_ said:

Adam Lambert - Do Something Awards is a televised event, so let's get him a win! Nominate him as much as possible. VH1 encourages it!!

Complete instructions:

http://tinyurl.com/3rrw3ce

Click "Nominate Your Own"

CATEGORY: Music Artist (instead of down arrow, click inside empty box and hit the M key on your keyboard three times. Music Artist will appear in the empty box)

NAME: Adam Lambert

WHY: (i always mention either DonorsChoose, Charity:Water or ItGetsBetter) -- highlight and copy this so you can just paste it into the WHY box when you vote again

CLICK SUBMIT - you can put multiple votes here at one time. click the submit button as fast as you can until the red writing comes up. You'll be able to see here how many votes you were able to put in.

Now go back up to Category and repeat!

~ It seems like no one on Twitter is nominating Adam *sadz* so PLEASE nominate him. I've seen so much begging from people to vote on Idol polls, it makes me sick that no one votes for the more important ones.

~ VH1 tweeted and said TO VOTE/NOMINATE as many times as you want ~ so please spam the hell out of t them"

we can also put in votes for Adam and Sauli for best couple

This post has been edited by nikki11: Jul 11th 2011, 8:59 AM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jun 15th 2011, 8:59 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

AniMaL
post Jun 15th 2011, 9:50 AM
Post #2

Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert

thumbsup.gif yes.gif

--------------------
∞ Musica Delenit Bestiam Feram ∞
IPB Image
"The only lifestyle I am promoting is a lifestyle of love and friendship, music, joy and fashion."
+Quote Post
jlynn1205
post Jun 15th 2011, 10:30 AM
Post #3

Just nominated him thumbsup.gif

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Lolly2365
post Jun 16th 2011, 12:41 PM
Post #4

http://twitter.com/dosomething

Name DoSomething.org
Location NYC, NY 10003
Web http://www.dosomething.org/
Bio DoSomething.org helps young people rock causes they care about. (Tweets by Chief Old Person @nancylublin)

@dosomething The @ddlovato fans are amaze-balls! How do i know? I've seen the Do Something Award vote numbers so far...Cant tell u any more than that...
13 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad

@dosomething Yowza! Adam Lambert fans are on fire too! 12 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad

--------------------
+Quote Post
KYAA
post Jun 16th 2011, 1:44 PM
Post #5

Fav. Judge: Simon Cowell
Fav. Artist: Adam Lambert

QUOTE(jlynn1205 @ Jun 15th 2011, 10:30 AM) *

Just nominated him thumbsup.gif

Me too (;

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
jnmk
post Jun 29th 2011, 11:59 PM
Post #6

VH1!!!!!!!! w00t.gif

dosomething DoSomething.org
Hmm. Looks like it leaked already, so we'll confirm it here. Yes! @adamlambert is gonna be at the @vh1 #dsawards airing aug 18th!

24 minutes ago

And to be clear: those lambert fans rock. We're totally listening/watching fan noise/votes, guys. #FansMatter

19 minutes ago

--------------------

IPB Image
+Quote Post
MicheleDE
post Jun 30th 2011, 12:59 AM
Post #7

Fav. AI5: Chris Daughtry

QUOTE(jnmk @ Jun 29th 2011, 11:59 PM) *
VH1!!!!!!!! w00t.gif

Hmm. Looks like it leaked already, so we'll confirm it here. Yes! @adamlambert is gonna be at the @vh1 #dsawards airing aug 18th!

24 minutes ago

And to be clear: those lambert fans rock. We're totally listening/watching fan noise/votes, guys. #FansMatter

19 minutes ago

what exactly is this show & now we have to wait til July 11 to actually vote, right?

hurry up and wait. lol

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
♥JM♥
post Jun 30th 2011, 5:12 AM
Post #8

Wait!Im too exited to read all the stuff.So summ it up for me, please.When can we vote?Adam is going to be there?! w00t.gif

Im going to vote like a mofo on this one!!! IPB Image

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
nikki11
post Jun 30th 2011, 5:32 AM
Post #9

IPB Image

--------------------
+Quote Post
flaminga
post Jun 30th 2011, 7:55 AM
Post #10

Does this show air in the U.S? I ask b/c I've never heard of it before.

--------------------
+Quote Post
bebeg
post Jun 30th 2011, 9:35 AM
Post #11

QUOTE(flaminga @ Jun 30th 2011, 8:55 AM) *

Does this show air in the U.S? I ask b/c I've never heard of it before.

The show is taping on August 14th and will premier on Thursday, August 18th at 9:00 on VH1.

--------------------
+Quote Post
glamberts
post Jun 30th 2011, 9:56 AM
Post #12

QUOTE(nikki11 @ Jun 15th 2011, 9:59 AM) *

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/aof43e "Kristina

On Saturday 28th May 2011, @MsKristina_ said:

Adam Lambert - Do Something Awards is a televised event, so let's get him a win! Nominate him as much as possible. VH1 encourages it!!

Complete instructions:

http://tinyurl.com/3rrw3ce

Click "Nominate Your Own"

CATEGORY: Music Artist (instead of down arrow, click inside empty box and hit the M key on your keyboard three times. Music Artist will appear in the empty box)

NAME: Adam Lambert

WHY: (i always mention either DonorsChoose, Charity:Water or ItGetsBetter) -- highlight and copy this so you can just paste it into the WHY box when you vote again

CLICK SUBMIT - you can put multiple votes here at one time. click the submit button as fast as you can until the red writing comes up. You'll be able to see here how many votes you were able to put in.

Now go back up to Category and repeat!

~ It seems like no one on Twitter is nominating Adam *sadz* so PLEASE nominate him. I've seen so much begging from people to vote on Idol polls, it makes me sick that no one votes for the more important ones.

~ VH1 tweeted and said TO VOTE/NOMINATE as many times as you want ~ so please spam the hell out of t them"

we can also put in votes for Adam and Sauli for best couple

You are absolutely right about this. It's a worthy thing to spend some time on. And I'm assuming that everyone nominated for it is still alive unlike some other idiot polls. original.gif

--------------------
Adam and Queen - AWESOME[/size][/b][b][i][font=Arial Black][size=7]
+Quote Post
barb4Adam
post Jul 2nd 2011, 12:08 PM
Post #13

Thursday, August 18, 2011 @ 9/8c

DoSomething.org and VH1 have once again partnered to present The Do Something Awards to honor young people's commitment to social change. The Do Something Awards will be taped at the Hollywood Palladium in Los Angeles and premiere Thursday, August 18th, 2011 at 9/8c on VH1. Emmy and Golden Globe winner Jane Lynch will return to host the star-studded Do Something Awards telecast for a second year.

Additional announcements regarding celebrity attendees and contest finalists will be forthcoming. Taping on August 14th, 2011, this year's VH1 Do Something Awards are executive produced by Michael Dempsey and Lee Rolontz for VH1. Nancy Lublin and Naomi Hirabayashi oversee the awards show for DoSomething.org.

The final five nominees and grant recipients were announced Monday, May 23, 2011 during a star-studded DoSomething.org event at B.B King Blues Club in New York City. Each nominee was honored for his or her commitment to social action with a community grant of $10,000. Of these five nominees, Do Something, Inc. with the help of your votes will select a grand prize winner which will receive a $100,000 grant for his or her cause during the live VH1 broadcast of the ceremony at the Hollywood Palladium.

Since 1996, DoSomething.org has honored the nation's best world-changers, ages 25 and under. The Do Something Award is the premiere national award for social action. Nominees and winners represent the pivotal "do-ers" in their field, cause, or issue.

DoSomething.org is one of the largest organizations in the US that helps youth rock causes they care about. A driving force in creating a culture of volunteerism, DoSomething.org is on track to get two million young people involved by 2011. By utilizing the web, television, mobile, and pop culture, DoSomething.org inspires, empowers and celebrates a generation of doers: young people who recognize the need to do something, believe in their ability to get it done, and take action. Plug in at www.DoSomething.org.

Comment Wall Comment by Gail Walters` 5 hours ago
I will be watching the awards show on tv. Unfortunatly I don't live in LA. I wish I could attend in person. Do you know if Adam is nominated or if he will perform at the show? I haven't seen anything about that except that he will be there.
http://www.adamlambertnetwork.com/events/e...sg_invite_event

Thank you for participating Final Nominees will be Announced
*JULY 11, 2011
Nomination Voting is Now Closed
Thank you for participating
http://www.vh1.com/shows/events/do_something_awards/2011/

This post has been edited by barb4Adam: Jul 2nd 2011, 1:05 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
barb4Adam
post Jul 3rd 2011, 1:28 PM
Post #14

NEWS ALERT
RCA Arista - Appearances - Adam Lambert is gonna be at the @vh1 #dsawards airing August 18th. Stay tuned...Final nominees will be announced July 11. Glamberts should be proud of themselves for getting him there. It was a write-in nomination. w00twave.gif
SweetOnPeacexx I like activities
@adamlambert is gonna be at the vh1 #dsawards airing aug 18th!!
30 Jun
SparklesFever Michele M
Nominees to be announced for #DSAwards & voting to start on 7/11/11 Show airs 8/18 on @Vh1 @dosomething & @adamlambert WILL attend!!! :-D
30 Jun
GlisteningADAM Adam Love Fan Site
RT @dosomething Looks like it leaked already, so we'll confirm it here. Yes! @adamlambert is gonna be at the @vh1 #dsawards airing aug 18th!
30 Jun
Glambert3753 Karen
Awesome!! RT @dosomething Hmm. Looks like it leaked already, so we'll confirm it here. Yes! @adamlambert is gonna be at the @vh1 #dsawards!
30 Jun
panthercharm panther
\o/ RT @dosomething: Hmm. Looks like it leaked already, so we'll confirm. Yes! @adamlambert is gonna be at the @vh1 #dsawards airing aug 18!
30 Jun

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Love2Lurk
post Jul 3rd 2011, 2:14 PM
Post #15

Fav. Adam Lambert

QUOTE(barb4Adam @ Jul 3rd 2011, 2:28 PM) *

NEWS ALERT
RCA Arista - Appearances - Adam Lambert is gonna be at the @vh1 #dsawards airing August 18th. Stay tuned...Final nominees will be announced July 11. Glamberts should be proud of themselves for getting him there. It was a write-in nomination. w00twave.gif
SweetOnPeacexx I like activities
@adamlambert is gonna be at the vh1 #dsawards airing aug 18th!!
30 Jun
SparklesFever Michele M
Nominees to be announced for #DSAwards & voting to start on 7/11/11 Show airs 8/18 on @Vh1 @dosomething & @adamlambert WILL attend!!! :-D
30 Jun
GlisteningADAM Adam Love Fan Site
RT @dosomething Looks like it leaked already, so we'll confirm it here. Yes! @adamlambert is gonna be at the @vh1 #dsawards airing aug 18th!
30 Jun
Glambert3753 Karen
Awesome!! RT @dosomething Hmm. Looks like it leaked already, so we'll confirm it here. Yes! @adamlambert is gonna be at the @vh1 #dsawards!
30 Jun
panthercharm panther
\o/ RT @dosomething: Hmm. Looks like it leaked already, so we'll confirm. Yes! @adamlambert is gonna be at the @vh1 #dsawards airing aug 18!
30 Jun

Awesome news w00tbounce.gif ........thanks for posting Barb

--------------------
+Quote Post
nikki11
post Jul 11th 2011, 8:51 AM
Post #16

Very important vote for Adam Lambert 2011 Do Something Awards VH1 | Music Artist Nominees & Voting | VH1.com This will be televised original.gif

http://www.vh1.com/shows/events/do_somethi.../music-artist/#

Please vote as much as poss flowers.gif

This post has been edited by nikki11: Jul 11th 2011, 8:56 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
barb4Adam
post Jul 11th 2011, 9:20 AM
Post #17

QUOTE(nikki11 @ Jul 11th 2011, 9:51 AM) *

Very important vote for Adam Lambert 2011 Do Something Awards VH1 | Music Artist Nominees & Voting | VH1.com This will be televised original.gif

http://www.vh1.com/shows/events/do_somethi.../music-artist/#
Please vote as much as poss flowers.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Love2Lurk
post Jul 11th 2011, 9:40 AM
Post #18

Fav. Adam Lambert

QUOTE(barb4Adam @ Jul 11th 2011, 10:20 AM) *

Thanks Barb huggy.gif Love the pic they used wub.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
aviddem
post Jul 11th 2011, 10:20 AM
Post #19

Fav. Idol: ADAM F. LAMBERT

It won't let me vote sad.gif . Is voting not open yet?

They didn't even mention Donor's Choose or Charity Water in Adam's voting window angry.gif , and Adam's paragraph is much smaller than some of the other artists thumbdown.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
flaminga
post Jul 11th 2011, 10:24 AM
Post #20

QUOTE(aviddem @ Jul 11th 2011, 11:20 AM) *

It won't let me vote sad.gif . Is voting not open yet?

They didn't even mention Donor's Choose or Charity Water in Adam's voting window angry.gif , and Adam's paragraph is much smaller than some of the other artists thumbdown.gif

It didn't let me vote either. Didn't voting for this end a while ago?

--------------------
+Quote Post

6 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Oct 25th 2014, 8:03 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol