Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Help Please!, i cant find a dance i only saw once and fell in love with
KAT12093
post May 31st 2011, 8:20 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

i have been looking forever for a dance from this show that i saw once and LOVE!!! i don't know the contestants names so please bare with me and if you could help me find it i would be so appreciative.

it was a contemporary dance i think to a slower pretty song

the girl was black and her hair was loose and curly. she had on a short blue or white flow-y little dress

the guy had light skin and blonde hair i think. he had on a light colored shirt and pants. the pants looked like thin material/fabric.

the girl did a lot of rolling around and clinging. she was trying to get him to notice her and he kept pushing her away

im pretty sure the judges really loved it but i cant remember the dancers names.

i think it was a recent season but im not sure because it was a rerun.

ive looked everywhere i can think of with out knowing names and i cant find it. PLEASE HELP ME FIND THIS DANCE. its beautiful and i think if you see it yo will understand why i really really want to find it.

if you need any more information i havent mentioned please comment and ask about it. i may not know muh more tho. again PLEASE HELP!

--Thank You,
KAT

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post May 31st 2011, 8:20 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

WERKusername
post May 31st 2011, 10:07 PM
Post #2

Fav. SYTYCD3: Dominic Sandoval
Fav. AI10: Scotty McCreery

QUOTE(KAT12093 @ May 31st 2011, 6:20 PM) *

i have been looking forever for a dance from this show that i saw once and LOVE!!! i don't know the contestants names so please bare with me and if you could help me find it i would be so appreciative.

the girl was black and her hair was loose and curly. she had on a short blue or white flow-y little dress

the guy had light skin and blonde hair i think. he had on a light colored shirt and pants. the pants looked like thin material/fabric.

the girl did a lot of rolling around and clinging. she was trying to get him to notice her and he kept pushing her away

im pretty sure the judges really loved it but i cant remember the dancers names.

ive looked everywhere i can think of with out knowing names and i cant find it. PLEASE HELP ME FIND THIS DANCE. its beautiful and i think if you see it yo will understand why i really really want to find it.

if you need any more information i havent mentioned please comment and ask about it. i may not know muh more tho. again PLEASE HELP!

--Thank You,
KAT

Hmm... do you know if it was the US version of the show or an international version? And was the girl's hair long or short?

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if thereís a life after that, Iíll love you then.
+Quote Post
KAT12093
post Jun 1st 2011, 7:05 PM
Post #3

QUOTE(WERKusername @ May 31st 2011, 11:07 PM) *

Hmm... do you know if it was the US version of the show or an international version? And was the girl's hair long or short?

it was the us version. i did some more digging and i think it is Ariana and maybe Billy from season 6. i still cant find a video of the actually dance anywhere though

--------------------
+Quote Post
sytycdfan123
post Jun 1st 2011, 9:38 PM
Post #4

Fav. SYTYCD10: Paul Karmiryan
Fav. SYTYCD9: Witney Carson

QUOTE(KAT12093 @ Jun 1st 2011, 7:05 PM) *

it was the us version. i did some more digging and i think it is Ariana and maybe Billy from season 6. i still cant find a video of the actually dance anywhere though

Ariana was the first dancer eliminated and Billy didn't compete in season 6 so it's not them.

--------------------
IPB Image
DWTS19: Alfonso/Witney, Janel/Val, Leah/Artem, Jonathan/Allison, Bethany/Derek
SCD12: Mark/Karen, Thom/Iveta, Caroline/Pasha, Jake/Janette, Pixie/Trent, Frankie/Kevin Credit:Jess
+Quote Post
SyracuseMug
post Jun 1st 2011, 9:47 PM
Post #5

Group: NX Premium Subscribers

Fav. SYTYCD3: Jaimie Goodwin
Fav. SYTYCD5: Janette Manrara
Fav. SYTYCD PO6: Ania Tarnowska

QUOTE(KAT12093 @ May 31st 2011, 9:20 PM) *

--Thank You,
KAT

If this hasn't been solved by tomorrow afternoon, I'll look through my files and find your answer for you. flowers.gif

I like a challenge. thumbsup.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
hippieluvkat
post Jun 1st 2011, 9:54 PM
Post #6

Fav. SYTYCD7: Billy Bell
Fav. Glee OTP: Klaine <3

It actually sound like this one but idk if it's the one. unsure.gif

--------------------
"It could happen."-Darren Criss | "It should."-Mark Salling
IPB Image
SYTYCD: Billy Bell S8: LeProtto, Moore, Jaime, Ordaz, Ramirez
CA4: Arrigo, Clark, Leuschner, Anderson, Howe
gLee: CrissColfer
+Quote Post
totes4totes
post Jun 1st 2011, 9:59 PM
Post #7

Fav. SYTYCDA2: Talia Fowler
Fav. SYTYCDC2: Jayme Rae Dailey
Fav. Movie: Star Wars V

Maybe this one:

or this one

--------------------

'Cause every little thing gonna be all right.
Jonas 1998 - 2014
+Quote Post
buffmetube
post Jun 2nd 2011, 1:25 AM
Post #8

Group: NX Premium Subscribers

QUOTE(hippieluvkat @ Jun 1st 2011, 7:54 PM) *

It actually sound like this one but idk if it's the one. unsure.gif

That was my first thought. I'm pretty sure this is what she meant.

OMG seriously, rewatching this reminds me of how great and UNDERRATED this dance is. wub.gif And I pretty much hate Bianca and Victor, so the fact that I love it this much speaks volumes.

--------------------
IPB Image
SYTYCD 11: Serge. Carly. Tanisha. Emilio / sig: Jess
+Quote Post
HeckYeahSYTYCD
post Jun 8th 2011, 10:15 AM
Post #9

Fav. SYTYCD3: Danny Tidwell
Fav. SYTYCD10: Aaron Turner
Fav. SYTYCD11: Ricky Ubeda

QUOTE(buffmetube @ Jun 2nd 2011, 7:25 AM) *

OMG seriously, rewatching this reminds me of how great and UNDERRATED this dance is. wub.gif And I pretty much hate Bianca and Victor, so the fact that I love it this much speaks volumes.

I completely agree. (Except I don't hate either of them, I just couldn't really care less).
It has so many beautiful moments of partnering in it heart.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
SCD12: Steve & Ola, Jake & Janette, Sunetra & Brendan
SYTYCD11: Ricky. Emily. Valerie. Casey.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Nov 1st 2014, 3:27 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol