Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

15 Pages V « < 11 12 13 14 15 >   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> America's Got Talent, Season 6
Weedy Speedy
post Sep 6th 2011, 8:06 PM
Post #241

Group: Members

Fav. AI9: Crystal Bowersox
Fav. AI12: Candice Glover
Fav. AI13: Caleb Johnson

Oh yay, Michael still exists! w00t.gif

--------------------
QUOTE(Carrie&BlakeFan @ May 15th 2014, 11:21 PM) *
Caleb winning is the last thing Idol needs? I think season 13 overall was the last thing Idol needed.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Sep 6th 2011, 8:06 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Weedy Speedy
post Sep 6th 2011, 8:32 PM
Post #242

Miami All Stars blew it. We definitely won't be seeing them again.

And it's strange to listen to Piers being someone's biggest cheerleader!!1 and Sharon and Howie speaking sanely. Lys wasn't terrible, but it didn't match her last performance and, as Sharon said, was unpleasant at parts. And even the cheers from the audience for Piers were quiet so they obviously agree lmao. She blew it as well.

This post has been edited by Weedy Spyze: Sep 6th 2011, 8:35 PM

--------------------
Caleb winning is the last thing Idol needs? I think season 13 overall was the last thing Idol needed.
+Quote Post
Weedy Speedy
post Sep 6th 2011, 8:41 PM
Post #243

OK so once again I don't get Landon. What the hell happened to the fish?! It seemed like it was supposed to appear in the tank but it didn't, it just disappeared...or was it supposed to just disappear? But that makes no sense. Anyway, forget the damn fish, it was boring and I almost went to sleep. I hope he doesn't move on.

Oh and he's obviously lying about it working as it was supposed to.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Weedy Speedy
post Sep 6th 2011, 8:49 PM
Post #244

I liked Anna last week but she was boring throwaway pageantbot garbage this week. She can go now. Lmao, at this rate I'm gonna be pushing for everyone to be eliminated.

Last year's pageantbot mentioned. *drink*

This post has been edited by Weedy Spyze: Sep 6th 2011, 8:50 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Weedy Speedy
post Sep 6th 2011, 9:23 PM
Post #245

Nice to see Silhouettes get ~rave reviews~ this week, although for me personally, I actually really liked their previous performance and preferred it to tonight's. Still hope to see them next week.

I still love Smage Brothers as well, but I agree with Piers in that it wasn't as good as last week. Poor guy getting hit with a motorcycle...lmao. Don't know why it's funny but it is.

Poplyfe getting a standing o is a joke. They were horrible.

This post has been edited by Weedy Spyze: Sep 6th 2011, 9:27 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Weedy Speedy
post Sep 6th 2011, 9:35 PM
Post #246

I enjoyed WSDT once again, but let's be honest they're not gonna advance past this week. I am proud of them for making it this far, though, since I never would've expected them to when I first saw them.

And if they didn't do the horror stuff they would've been criticized for not doing it btw.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Weedy Speedy
post Sep 6th 2011, 9:45 PM
Post #247

Lol, this show. This was probably Landau's best performance so far (not that that was hard to do considering the other two performances), but these judges are insane. The only act Piers would pay money to see...gag. What an insult to seven or eight other acts tonight. He's not THAT good. This guy would probably be the only act I would actually be mad if they won...which means he has the best chances, naturally. Uggghhh.

Oh, and he was never an underdog Sharon, ummm wtf.

This post has been edited by Weedy Spyze: Sep 6th 2011, 9:46 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Weedy Speedy
post Sep 6th 2011, 10:00 PM
Post #248

Team iLuminate was...weird tonight. I didn't quite understand it tbh. Whatever, they're still awesome.

Quite underwhelming night overall.

Who should go through:
1. Team iLuminate
2. Smage Brothers
3. Silhouettes
4. I don't care

iLuminate and Silhouettes will probably most definitely go through...HOPEFULLY. Well actually, I don't care that much about Silhouettes, but a winner that's not finale without iLuminate would be a joke. I expect Landau and Poplyfe to steal the last two spots, if the judges' creaming themselves has any say in it.

--------------------
+Quote Post
hazuki
post Sep 7th 2011, 11:03 AM
Post #249

Stomp, Stomp. I have arrived

Fav. AI5: Katharine McPhee
Fav. AI11: Jessica Sanchez
Fav. AI13: Jessica Meuse

A dancing act will win finally.

--------------------
IPB Image
twitter|tumblr|last.fm|Credit: Jack
AI13:Jess Meuse, Jena Asciutto, Malaya Watson, Austin Wolfe, Kristen O Connor, George Lovett
+Quote Post
toyall123
post Sep 7th 2011, 11:24 AM
Post #250

Fav. AI4: Vonzell Solomon
Fav. AI5: Elliott Yamin
Fav. Anime: Monster

Top 4 acts will definitely be:

1. Team iLuminate
2. Landau Eugene Jr.
3. Poplyfe bloated.gif
4. The Silhouettes

...But the winner has to be Team iLuminate whistling.gif

--------------------
"My eyes can see the death of everything. I can cut the lines as long as I understand the death behind it. This means I can kill anything, even if that thing is God."-Shiki Ryougi (Garden of Sinners)
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Kirlia
post Sep 7th 2011, 12:01 PM
Post #251

Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. AI9: Siobhan Magnus
Fav. AI13: what

QUOTE(hazuki @ Sep 7th 2011, 9:03 AM) *

A dancing act will win finally.

Not to mention that this is appearing to be the first season of the show where two non-singing acts (Silhouettes and Team iLuminate, I'm guessing) will make the Top 4. Generally, one or zero variety acts have made the Top 4/5 in each past season (not including Season 1, which had a Top 10). Either of the two can win this year, although I'm particularly fond of iLuminate, but Silhouettes are also insanely talented.

Landau, being next to last and beloved by the judges (Piers' comment WAS ridiculous), will probably also make it. Howie, please stop telling us who to vote for. You look pathetic when you do and act like Americans are morons (they can be, but still...). The final spot will probably go to Poplyfe (who are decent in my eyes, not terrible, but not superb), but part of me keeps thinking that Anna will sneak in over them or even the Silhouettes. Either way, voted for the first time last night (five for Silhouettes and five for iLuminate) and plan to vote for whichever variety act outperforms the other in the finale, unless hell breaks loose and no variety act makes it (but that would mean that Lys made it, in which case all hell really DOES break loose), in which case I don't plan to vote since I'm not a huge fan of any of the singers this year.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Weedy Speedy
post Sep 7th 2011, 9:03 PM
Post #252

I didn't watch the results, figured I'd just wait and read them on MJ's. Called all of them. If iLuminate or Silhouettes don't win, it would be a joke. I'll be voting for whichever one of the two does better next week.

Poplyfe going through, after their trainwreck from last night? Proof America can't think for themselves and just listen to the judges...umm, puke. Second least deserving finale act either, only after the king of no-talent Kevin Skinner.

Poor Anna, I was rooting for her near the end. Definitely should've went through instead of overrated, terrible Landau.

--------------------
+Quote Post
JoeK
post Sep 8th 2011, 2:25 AM
Post #253

i hate the silhouettes...
there act is pretty boring, and have to use patriotic themes as a cheap way to pander votes... on top of that, the pathetic, almost forced, sob story they used on tuesday night's show really irritated me...

This post has been edited by JoeK: Sep 8th 2011, 2:32 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Weedy Speedy
post Sep 8th 2011, 9:50 AM
Post #254

^ Well to be fair, all of them had a random forced sob story this week for some reason.

--------------------
+Quote Post
clarksonnumber1
post Sep 8th 2011, 11:25 AM
Post #255

2 singers vs. 2 dance groups. I enjoy singing, but find all 3 that made the top 10 vastly overrated. I have to pull for the dancers and I think I may even vote next week.

The lead singer of PopLyfe was doing a lot of jumping, but her voice didn't change. I assume they don't lip synch on this show, but if I didn't know better I'd think it was lip synching. I just hope they don't win.

--------------------
+Quote Post
JoeK
post Sep 8th 2011, 1:38 PM
Post #256

QUOTE(Weedy Spyze @ Sep 8th 2011, 9:50 AM) *

^ Well to be fair, all of them had a random forced sob story this week for some reason.

yeah... i did notice that the four people/ groups that they had a sob story this for are the same four that made the finals...i just think silhouettes were the worst...i don't really care that Landau washes cars, Poplyfe's lead singer has a dead dad and an absent mom, or the woman behind illuminate had cancer, but hearing their stories didn't make me gag... silhouettes on the other hand did, with the "they call me mom" comment... plus out of all the members they have, two have a medical condition? If you took that many people randomly out of the general population, you would likely find more than two people with conditions...plus we're supposed to feel pity for them, when I'd be willing to bet good money their a group of spoiled privileged rich kids (they just seem like the type)...plus I just don't really care for their act
Illuminate or Landau FTW

This post has been edited by JoeK: Sep 8th 2011, 1:39 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
AnnaBanana
post Sep 9th 2011, 11:47 AM
Post #257

Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

I'm really sad Anna didn't make it through. sad.gif She's been my favorite all season. I love child singers, and she's really talented! Plus she has a great name. wink.gif Although her last performance wasn't as good as her previous performances, I was hoping she still would make it through.

My two other favorites this season are Landau and Lys. I'm happy Landau made it! I was so disappointed in Lys' performance this week. sad.gif She should really stick to opera. She sounds amazing when she sings high, operatic notes, but her lower register sounds weird, and her style of singing doesn't fit with popular music.

I don't get the hype with Poplyfe. They always sound average to me. I wouldn't pay to watch them perform.

Team iluminate and silhouettes have interesting concepts, but I'm not all that interested in dancing. I wouldn't care to watch more than one 3 minute performance.

Out of the 4 left, I hope Landau wins!

--------------------
~*Anna*~
+Quote Post
clarksonnumber1
post Sep 10th 2011, 5:57 PM
Post #258

Did Howie say you're an idiot if you don't like PopLyfe? I'd like to think I was imagining things but I thought he had said that. If true, he has a lot of nerve insulting his viewing audience.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Weedy Speedy
post Sep 13th 2011, 9:01 PM
Post #259

I didn't see Landau or iLuminate, but Poplyfe was a complete disaster. I still don't even understand how thee hell they even got into the top four, last week they were dreadful and tonight was just as bad. 4th place right there.

And apparently Silhouettes are having ~technical difficulty~ so we're getting impromptu filler.

Silhouettes...whatever. I guess I'm just bored by them at this point.

Come on, Team iLuminate! Bring it home!

--------------------
+Quote Post
toyall123
post Sep 13th 2011, 11:04 PM
Post #260

Fav. AI4: Vonzell Solomon
Fav. AI5: Elliott Yamin
Fav. Anime: Monster

I have a strong feeling Landau is going to be running away with this thing. I want Team illuminate to win though sad.gif

--------------------
"My eyes can see the death of everything. I can cut the lines as long as I understand the death behind it. This means I can kill anything, even if that thing is God."-Shiki Ryougi (Garden of Sinners)
IPB Image
+Quote Post

15 Pages V « < 11 12 13 14 15 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Sep 19th 2014, 10:53 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol