Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Carrie Underwood wants to have second honeymoon
stuart
post May 16th 2011, 4:16 AM
Post #1

Group: Members

Carrie Underwood is planning a second honeymoon.

The country music singer - who married professional ice hockey player Mike Fisher in July 2010 - is reportedly hoping a romantic sunshine break in Hawaii will lead the couple to conceive their first child.

According to the National Enquirer magazine, she told pals: "I'm planning a romantic second honeymoon in Hawaii very soon. Mike and I hope to make a baby under those tropical stars."

The 28-year-old star thinks now could be the "perfect time" to start a family after Mike got transferred to Nashville-based hockey team, the Nashville Predators, meaning the couple are living under the same roof for the same time in their relationship.

A source explained: "Carrie is anxious to have a baby. Now, with Mike traded to Nashville, she feels they'll finally be living year round under the same roof, so it's the perfect time to start a family."

However, Carrie recently revealed the pair were planning to "wait a while" before they attempted to conceive a child.

She said: "Oh, it's going to be a while. The other night, Mike was with some friends and their kids, and he sent me a funny text saying, 'Watching my friend's kids ... let's wait a while.'

"I didn't grow up around kids, and I hope those motherly instincts are in me. I'm sure they are, but I don't know what to talk about with a four year old."

© BANG Media International

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/carrie-underwood-...-060000963.html

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post May 16th 2011, 4:16 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

katharinekatkat
post May 16th 2011, 9:13 AM
Post #2

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. AI7: David Archuleta
Fav. AI 10: Haley Reinhart

This article makes no sense. In one sentence they say Carrie wants to conceive in Hawaii and in the other they say she wants to wait a while. wacko.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
carriefan_xx
post May 16th 2011, 3:14 PM
Post #3

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart
Fav. AI11: Phillip Phillips

^^^ that's what I was thinking haha.gif

--------------------
Haley Reinhart ♥ Carrie Underwood // Icon: jamcracker // sig: b_fly26
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
AI 11: Phillip - Colton - Skylar - Hollie - Jessica
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Oct 25th 2014, 11:20 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol