Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

15 Pages V  1 2 3 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ANTM All-Star Cycle, *shaking and crying* BEN HOLD ME!!!
post Apr 27th 2011, 12:11 AM
Post #1

Rest In Peace Dad

Group: Members

Fav. AI12: Kree Harrison
Fav. AI13: Sam Woolf
Fav. Australian: Michael Johns

I can't believe this wasn't post already, but guess what?

The CW announces 'ANTM' all-stars series.

An 'all-stars' edition of America's Next Top Model has been announced.

The CW has recommissioned the show as part of its fall season of programming. It marks the first time that past stars from previous cycles will be reunited.

The channel has also ordered a regular season of the show, which is hosted by Tyra Banks, for 2011-12.

The network promised that "breakout characters" with "memorable stories" from the history of the program would return. Further details about the all-star edition, including the cast, judges and prizes, will be revealed in due course.

Originally commissioned in 2003, America's Next Top Model has attracted between three and six million viewers on average per season. The show is currently halfway through its sixteenth cycle.

Four serial dramas, including Gossip Girl and The Vampire Diaries, have also been recommissioned by The CW. A full schedule announcement is expected next month.

Source.

Who do you guys want back? w00t.gif I know my favorite won't be able to come back because she's now blind, but there are others who would make this show hella interesting to watch. w00t.gif

--------------------
REST IN PEACE x MICHAEL JOHNS x 10/20/78 - 08/01/14 / REST IN PEACE x SIMONE BATTLE x 06/17/89 - 09/05/14IPB ImageFOREVER IN MY HEART x I LOVE YOU ALWAYS x REST IN PEACE DAD x 3/22/69 - 7/11/12
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Apr 27th 2011, 12:11 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

rockon7890
post Apr 27th 2011, 12:34 AM
Post #2

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI5: Katharine McPhee
Fav. AI12: Candice Glover

OMG I WILL ENJOY THIS SO HARD. I think it will be busted as hale, but idgaf.

I NEED MY BIRACIAL BUTTERFLY BACK!!! She's prob. like 30 by now, but her fierceness transcends age. I mostly want all the crazy b*tches, really.

And then like Victoria (YA RITE TYRA HATES HER) or Ebony M. (AGAIN, TYRA HATES HER) or something.

I would be shocked if Renee doesn't turn up.

I wonder what the prizes will be, though. Can't see IMG and VI staying on board unless they know someone like Mikaela will win or something.

This post has been edited by rockon7890: Apr 27th 2011, 12:36 AM

--------------------
AI12: Candice & Kree
+Quote Post
post Apr 27th 2011, 12:37 AM
Post #3

Rest In Peace Dad

Just bring this creature back and I'll be happy. wub.gif (Tyra probably hates her too)

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

--------------------
REST IN PEACE x MICHAEL JOHNS x 10/20/78 - 08/01/14 / REST IN PEACE x SIMONE BATTLE x 06/17/89 - 09/05/14IPB ImageFOREVER IN MY HEART x I LOVE YOU ALWAYS x REST IN PEACE DAD x 3/22/69 - 7/11/12
+Quote Post
solastalgia
post Apr 27th 2011, 12:53 PM
Post #4

Fav. SYTYCD3: Sara Von Gillern
Fav. SYTYCD5: Jeanine Mason

I HEARD ABOUT THIS AND CAME HERE STRAIGHT AWAY TO FREAK OUT ABOUT IT spaz.gif

Although if Tyra is picking the cast it will probably be fourteen Saleishas.

--------------------
IPB Image
tell me, am i glamorous? :: big brother - candice, elissa, jessie
twitter :: last.fm :: tumblr :: deviantart
+Quote Post
rockon7890
post Apr 27th 2011, 4:21 PM
Post #5

QUOTE(1234567890 @ Apr 27th 2011, 1:37 AM) *

Just bring this creature back and I'll be happy. wub.gif (Tyra probably hates her too)

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS I miss that alcoholic b*tch. wub.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
noise
post Apr 27th 2011, 4:22 PM
Post #6

QUOTE(rockon7890 @ Apr 27th 2011, 1:34 AM) *

OMG I WILL ENJOY THIS SO HARD. I think it will be busted as hale, but idgaf.

haha.gif I'm so excited.

--------------------
+Quote Post
wild.hope
post Apr 27th 2011, 4:25 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

OMG. I've been asking for this FOREVER.

The only thing that concerns me is age vs cycle. For example - Norelle, from cycle 3. 18 during her season, which was filmed in 2004. She's now 25. Whereas another girl, example Jessica from cycle 14, which was filmed in 2010, was 18, and is now just 19. Jessica is more likely to come back as opposed to Norelle, just because of Norelle's age. So it's rather unfortunate [they] waited SO long for this to happen, because that means we're probably going to get a cast primarily of either oldies who really won't be able to make it in the fashion industry, or of people from cycles 10 and onward, which honestly had some of the least amount of modeling potential.

This all said... I'M SO EXCITED.

--------------------
+Quote Post
rockon7890
post Apr 27th 2011, 4:57 PM
Post #8

Cycle by cycle choices:

Cycle 1: All old as fuq to model, but Robynnnnnnnne would be fun of course. She was still stank at 26, so I'm sure she's still completely awful at 34!

Cycle 2: Camille and Catie would be fun. Catie might not be as whiny now that she's like 26 or whatever.

Cycle 3: I want them all, tbh, but most of them are still decently relevant. I'd love Norelle for personality and Kelle for redemption.

Cycle 4: Keenyah was never a very exciting b*tch, so eh. Brittany would be fun of course. And Michelle. AND BRANDY OMG. AND TIFFANY!!! I could see Tyra bringing her back for hype after their incident, but Tiffany has trashed Tyra in interviews lately, sooo.

Cycle 5: Bre has done well post-show, but she's not signed to an agency right now. She's like 26, but she still looks pretty fresh. And she would bring some drama of course. Crazy Lisa would be amazing perfect flawless.

Cycle 6: JADE AND FURONDA NEED TO BE REUNITED OMG I WOULD DIE. Please raise the age limit and don't let me down Tyra! crying.gif I'd like to see what Kari looks like now. And MORE JADE & GINA OMGGGGG. Gina was gorgeous too. Or maybe Kathy who has looked amazing post-show but hasn't gotten much work.

Cycle 7: CariDee's a mess and Melrose is always fabulous. Monique would be a blast and I love Brooke's personality. And one of the Babins for potential, please.

Cycle 8: Natasha's done alright post-show, so I'm not sure if she'd come back. Renee will totally be back. I'd love to see Dionne again, too. Or Jael omg. AND KATHLEEN OMFGGGGGGGGGGGG.

Cycle 9: So much wasted potential this cycle. Jenah (she's done with modeling, so it will never happen. sad.gif ), Victoria who just took some test shots recently, Ebony M who is flawless in every way, Heather, etc. If Kimberly still looks young enough, she had some good potential too. And if Bianca could do Modelville even while getting a decent amount of work, she can bring her flawless a** back on this show too.

Cycle 10: Whitney with the edit she deserves, please. DoMan of course. I'd love to see Lauren, but she hates the whole idea of ANTM/Modelville at this point. Last time I saw Aimee, she had put on a good bit of weight, which makes me sad, but maybe she can return as a fierce plussie. AND MARVITA. Pretty much everyone from this cycle has done some decent work. Best cast ever, IMO. If Vogue Italia is still on board, GET FATIMA ON HERE IMMEDIATELY AND LET HER WIN.

Cycle 11: Sheena would be fun. Marjorie deserves to be more successful than she has been. Clark's body is still sick and she's gotten signed to some good agencies post-show, plus she's absolutely heinous. I bet Isis comes back, unfortunately.

Cycle 12: FIERCE 5 REUNION!!! Allison, Celia, Natalie (ya rite), Sandra, & Teyona omg. I bet we get none of them and get Tahlia instead.

Cycle 13: Laura is always fun. AND ERIN AND LULU ARE GORG, BRING DRAMA, AND HAVEN'T GOTTEN MUCH WORK POST-SHOW.

Cycle 14: I need Alasia and Angelea back. Really, just this whole cycle. The feud was just too exciting. And all the robbed early eliminations. Gabrielle, Naduah, Ren, Simone.

Cycle 15: Anamaria. She's put on weight, she's got a lot of potential, and she was apparently absolutely awful as a person. heart.gif Kendal is still planning on moving somewhere to model, but if VI is still on board, she needs to get back on this show and win. (UNLESS FATIMA IS THERE). Chelsey hasn't really had much time to find success, but I don't see it happening and ILH, so I want to see her again. There are a few girls with a lot of potential that I would like to see come back if Vogue Italia is still around, but if the prizes change, they should just try to make it on their own. Like Rhianna and Esther. JANE COULD COME BACK IF VI IS STILL THERE, but I see her doing just fine on her own.

Cycle 16: I would just die to have Monique back. And Alexandria if she doesn't win. If VI is still the prize, Nicole, Dalya, and whoever doesn't win out of Brittani/Molly/Kasia should come back.

Basically, if IMG and VI are still on board, I want all my favorites back. Even the successful ones like Fatima, Kata, Anya, Jaslene, Lauren Brie, etc. If not, I want a bunch of crazy people.

This post has been edited by rockon7890: Apr 27th 2011, 5:04 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
C0REY
post Apr 27th 2011, 11:32 PM
Post #9

MELROSE. PLEASE. PLEASE.

I want Melrose to come back. Kyle as well, I floved Kyle and she was so damn robbed. Lisa plz. KACEY!!! NATASHANATASHANATASHA & Alexandria plz.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
huh
post Apr 27th 2011, 11:36 PM
Post #10

Group: Blend Artists

Fav. AI13: Caleb Johnson

QUOTE(1234567890 @ Apr 27th 2011, 12:37 AM) *

wub.gif

Her or Nik should of won that cycle anyways, smdh ermm.gif

This post has been edited by KanyeWest: Apr 27th 2011, 11:36 PM

--------------------
A113: Johnson. Preston. Watson. Meuse. Rose
last.fm|Rest In Peace Gary
+Quote Post
*Diana
post Apr 30th 2011, 12:41 AM
Post #11

w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
amilee
post Apr 30th 2011, 3:12 PM
Post #12

Fav. AI9: Lilly Scott
Fav. AI10: Rachel Zevita
Fav. SYTYCD6: Jakob Karr

Creepy-chan or GTFO.

IPB Image

--------------------
I JUST MISSED YOUR HEART
ai10: emily ann reed, haley reinhart, casey abrams, rachel zevita
sytycd8: sucks tbh
rip amy winehouse </3
+Quote Post
solastalgia
post Apr 30th 2011, 3:19 PM
Post #13

QUOTE(amilee @ Apr 30th 2011, 11:12 PM) *

Creepy-chan or GTFO.

IPB Image

I agree so much. If they don't extend the offer to Allison I'll be severely disappointed. She needs to be the winner to make up for the disastrous event that was Teyona's win.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Zoey0069
post Apr 30th 2011, 3:42 PM
Post #14

Fav. SYTYCD8: Tadd Gadduang
Fav. SYTYCD10: Hayley Erbert

Teyona. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

--------------------
andrelliott rock ..
IPB Image
sytycd: carly rudy tanisha casey bridget
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
singerboy
post Apr 30th 2011, 3:47 PM
Post #15

Fav. SYTYCDA2: Talia Fowler
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart
Fav. Show Ever: Buffy!

I can't decide how I feel about this. There were so many girls that I loved but I just don't know if this will really do any good. I guess I need to think of it in terms of a reality competition and not in terms of a modelling show. For TV entertainment value I would love to see some girls again but most of the girls from the earlier cycles will be too old to really do anything so it doesn't really serve a purpose bringing them back. Plus, I get the feeling Tyra is going to bring back a bunch of the girls that I found insufferable during their cycles.

Oh well, I guess once the cast in announced I can decide whether or not I want to be excited.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
Icons: x x x
+Quote Post
rockon7890
post May 1st 2011, 3:04 AM
Post #16

Apparently, only girls who made Top 5 or higher are allowed to compete. sad.gif KENDALLLLLLLLLLLLL MIKAELAAAAAAAAAA VICTORIAAAAAA

Also, Teyona is fabulous and totally deserved her win, IMO. I would have loved Allison winning too, but they were both great.

This post has been edited by rockon7890: May 1st 2011, 3:05 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
post May 1st 2011, 3:07 AM
Post #17

Rest In Peace Dad

QUOTE(rockon7890 @ May 1st 2011, 1:04 AM) *

Apparently, only girls who made Top 5 or higher are allowed to compete. sad.gif KENDALLLLLLLLLLLLL MIKAELAAAAAAAAAA VICTORIAAAAAA

Also, Teyona is fabulous and totally deserved her win, IMO. I would have loved Allison winning too, but they were both great.

THAT MEANS NO LISA. brokenheart.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
wild.hope
post May 1st 2011, 3:20 AM
Post #18

Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

QUOTE(rockon7890 @ May 1st 2011, 1:04 AM) *

WHAAAT why they do that! Whatevs. Norelle and Analeigh can still compete. heart.gif

I hate that cycle. I really didn't care who won when it was down to the F3, I just wanted Aminat to gtfo cuz she was probably the 4th worst girl in that entire cycle. That cycle just sucks. Worst group ever. Most hateful group ever. UGH I would literally pay to have that cycle erased from my mind.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Zoey0069
post May 1st 2011, 6:23 AM
Post #19

Fav. SYTYCD8: Tadd Gadduang
Fav. SYTYCD10: Hayley Erbert

ANGELEA. JENNIFER. AMINAT. SAMANTHA. FATIMA. DOMINIQUE. BRITTANY.

So excited. w00t.gif

--------------------
andrelliott rock ..
IPB Image
sytycd: carly rudy tanisha casey bridget
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
solastalgia
post May 1st 2011, 8:08 AM
Post #20

QUOTE(rockon7890 @ May 1st 2011, 11:04 AM) *

Where did you hear this? That sucks sad.gif I would have loved those three to come back. sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

15 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Sep 20th 2014, 7:05 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol