Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

12 Pages V « < 9 10 11 12 >   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Stefano's Twitter., all his tweets.
Shmegz
post May 16th 2011, 9:28 PM
Post #201

Group: Members

Fav. AI7: David Archuleta
Fav. AI10: Stefano Langone
Fav. AI11: Joshua Ledet

QUOTE(LoveThatStefano @ May 16th 2011, 2:28 AM) *

I don't mean to be rude flowers.gif but he never tweeted you the "most out of ANYONE." No disrespect to you but he's always tweeted me the most and Trish the second most.
LOL and you wonder why people don't like you...

Anyways, back ON topic.

--------------------
That crazy Stefano fan you all know and hatelove.
Huge Buffalo Bills fan & Dancer

Live the Life You've Imagined
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post May 16th 2011, 9:28 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

carriefanforever
post May 16th 2011, 10:06 PM
Post #202

Fav. AI8: Megan Joy and Kris Allen

SLangoneAI10: @PToscanoAI10 jus said decrepitate... what is this!!!! Someone tell me Hahahaha

SLangoneAI10: @PToscanoAI10 she also jus said she doesn't fart in public.... if you only knew the conversations Hahaha

Lmao, I had to look that word up. roll.gif Geez Pia, wide vocabulary!

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
+Quote Post
Shmegz
post May 16th 2011, 10:11 PM
Post #203

I know this is supposed to be on topic and I'd keep this on twitter but 140 characters is not enough so if a mod will just allow me this, and then I wanna drop it. First off, when I said that post before, I wasn't meaning it as that I WON or WAS BETTER than anyone for him tweeting me, everyone knows I'm not like that. Yes, there were a few weeks where he would tweet me every day. I don't have anything to prove to you but that's not the point here honestly... I'm not going to sit here and say that he tweets me more than you, because I mean statistically he doesn't, but the fact that you'd sit there and say he tweets you the most and Trish the second most. (Which seems like he just tweets you guys together anyways but that's not really any of my business), is just disgusting. Honestly, I'm sorry but that is so incredibly rude of you. I never joined twitter to COMPETE with anyone for tweets. If I got like 3 nice tweets, I'd be set. Of course everyone likes to hear from him, but the fact that you said that and made it into a competition is really so low... SO low. I think Stefano would be incredibly ashamed to hear you say that honestly. To me it almost feels like you just want the attention and that's that. I'm sorry but I don't need attention from Stefano to feel great about myself. I only like tweets because I like to hear from him.

I wasn't going to say anything but I've honestly been crying this past half hour, hour, whatever the heck it's been because it's disgusting me to the point where I don't even want to tweet him anymore. If it's all a COMPETITION, then it's not really about supporting him any more is it? And you cannot say for one second you don't take it as a competition because I quoted you on it. You clearly said what you said. And the fact that you wouldn't allow me to follow you just proves you were threatened, or something along those lines. There's no reason for you to be, I'm a nice person and the only reason I'm saying all this now is because I'm hurt. We're supposed to be his FANS. Sure, we don't get along, but the way you conduct yourself and needing to be the one with the MOST tweets... is really childish and repulsive.

So in other words, I'm seriously considering not tweeting anymore. I'm addicted so who knows if I'd even be able to, but I only started using my twitter to show Stefano (and Lauren) that I'm there for them and support them. If it's becoming something else, then I'm out.

ETA: I guess the reason it REALLY upsets me is because I voted my butt off, I have been SO inspired by him, he legit has changed my LIFE. And don't even think for one second that you understand that side of it.. and I try so hard to be the best fan I can. Hell, I'm putting together a scrapbook with 170 people! Costing like 400 dollars or more! I don't expect attention from that, not at all. But the fact that I care so much about him, and you/Trish are making it into a competition is disgraceful and hurts to the CORE.

QUOTE(carriefanforever @ May 16th 2011, 11:06 PM) *

SLangoneAI10: @PToscanoAI10 jus said decrepitate... what is this!!!! Someone tell me Hahahaha

SLangoneAI10: @PToscanoAI10 she also jus said she doesn't fart in public.... if you only knew the conversations Hahaha

Lmao, I had to look that word up. roll.gif Geez Pia, wide vocabulary!
It means roasted. I know what THEY were doing. shifty.gif

This post has been edited by Shmegz: May 16th 2011, 10:15 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
.:KailuaGirl:.
post May 16th 2011, 10:38 PM
Post #204

Fav. AI10: Lauren Alaina
Fav. AI5: Chris Daughtry

ph34rwave.gif IBTL

--------------------
IPB Image

Thanks Emma.
+Quote Post
Shmegz
post May 16th 2011, 10:42 PM
Post #205

QUOTE(LoveThatStefano @ May 16th 2011, 11:36 PM) *

Oh my gosh!!! This is WHY I didn't want to say anything. I swear I wasn't making it a competition at all!!!!! I was under the impression YOU were by saying he tweeted you the most out of ANYONE. It came out of left field and I was told you were trying to get attention here by saying that... someone brought this issue to my attention and advised me to say something. So I did. It is NOT a competition. I never said it was..

Now you and your twitter friends have gone on a bashing spree... why? Throwing insults left and right to me. It's not right. I have never said about you on twitter or your friends. I never said it was a competition and now people are saying that to Stefano? That's just wrong.

You shouldn't have gotten upset over that. For the love of God, it's not a competition. For people to say I'm ugly.. wow. Yeah.. thanks.

I'm sorry you got upset. I think it wasn't my comment that upset you but something else. I don't know. But I apologize for whatever brought you to that point. I won't say anything at all from now on.
First off, I don't think you're ugly at all.. I actually think you're very pretty and I mean that genuinely.

And no, I actually was just talking to foreverhuff the other day and we were saying that we should give you and Trish a chance, that we probably jumped too quickly to a conclusion about you. But no.. I'm sorry, you WERE making it a competition. "He tweets me most." I would never say that and though it may have seemed that way that's not at ALL what I was saying personally. I don't want to attack you but I just think it's really really really REALLY sad that you're making this whole thing into a competition... Twitter is supposed to be there for us to show Stefano that we support him. I don't want a fan war. If you notice, I barely said anything when Sarah was lashing out, but I'm not gonna say she doesn't have a right to, because she does honestly. You just want the attention from him it seems like. Because honestly if he'd never tweeted me once, I'd still love him all the same... and that's HONEST.

I keep trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, because that's just how I am.. but you keep reminding me why I don't talk to you / care for you.

Again, I don't want to personally attack you I promise.

QUOTE(.:KailuaGirl:. @ May 16th 2011, 11:38 PM) *

ph34rwave.gif IBTL
Whatttt does this mean? laughing.gif

This post has been edited by Shmegz: May 16th 2011, 10:43 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
moose.
post May 16th 2011, 10:43 PM
Post #206

Fav. AI11: Heejun Han

QUOTE(.:KailuaGirl:. @ May 16th 2011, 9:38 PM) *

ph34rwave.gif IBTL

roll.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
rad set by kollin
+Quote Post
post May 16th 2011, 10:45 PM
Post #207

QUOTE(Shmegz @ May 16th 2011, 10:42 PM) *

Whatttt does this mean? laughing.gif

REALLY?! in before the lock = ibtl. ph34rwave.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

Thanks Emma.
+Quote Post
Shmegz
post May 16th 2011, 10:45 PM
Post #208

QUOTE(.:KailuaGirl:. @ May 16th 2011, 11:45 PM) *

REALLY?! in before the lock = ibtl. ph34rwave.gif
Oh. Well, I don't want this to get locked. I just wanted to say my piece. I'm pretty much over it now. It's just a bunch of BULL. And it's not like we're off topic, this is talking about Stefano's tweets to his fans..

--------------------

+Quote Post
post May 16th 2011, 10:46 PM
Post #209

QUOTE(Shmegz @ May 16th 2011, 10:45 PM) *

Oh. Well, I don't want this to get locked. I just wanted to say my piece. I'm pretty much over it now. It's just a bunch of BULL. And it's not like we're off topic, this is talking about Stefano's tweets to his fans..

IBTL is just what is said when there is fighting going on in a thread. its an old school thing that used to happen alot when i first started on idf... a loooong ass time ago! haha i'm so old.

--------------------
IPB Image

Thanks Emma.
+Quote Post
LoveThatStefano
post May 16th 2011, 10:49 PM
Post #210

I swear I wasn't trying to make it a competition. I thought YOU were. haha.gif I thought it was like a shot at me and Trish and someone said oh you need to say something because she is starting up with you guys again. So I came here and I said something really quick and tried to drop it and then boom... I'm like AHHHH what just happened???? OMG !! excl.gif

As far as Sarah Steph... I know you are probably reading this but you can feel the way you do. If you want to hate on me, go ahead. I just have to ignore it. I will not say anything about you because I never have in the past and I don't intend on it. I don't hate on people. I don't understand why people do that.

You guys.. seriously. I hope it is all good. Feel free to PM me here if you have any issues okay? I swear I'm not a bad person like you think. But some of the comments you guys tweet each other about me is like wow... very insulting and I don't know why. But it is what it is.

--------------------
+Quote Post
SarahSteph
post May 16th 2011, 10:50 PM
Post #211

QUOTE(Shmegz @ May 16th 2011, 8:11 PM) *

I know this is supposed to be on topic and I'd keep this on twitter but 140 characters is not enough so if a mod will just allow me this, and then I wanna drop it. First off, when I said that post before, I wasn't meaning it as that I WON or WAS BETTER than anyone for him tweeting me, everyone knows I'm not like that. Yes, there were a few weeks where he would tweet me every day. I don't have anything to prove to you but that's not the point here honestly... I'm not going to sit here and say that he tweets me more than you, because I mean statistically he doesn't, but the fact that you'd sit there and say he tweets you the most and Trish the second most. (Which seems like he just tweets you guys together anyways but that's not really any of my business), is just disgusting. Honestly, I'm sorry but that is so incredibly rude of you. I never joined twitter to COMPETE with anyone for tweets. If I got like 3 nice tweets, I'd be set. Of course everyone likes to hear from him, but the fact that you said that and made it into a competition is really so low... SO low. I think Stefano would be incredibly ashamed to hear you say that honestly. To me it almost feels like you just want the attention and that's that. I'm sorry but I don't need attention from Stefano to feel great about myself. I only like tweets because I like to hear from him.

I wasn't going to say anything but I've honestly been crying this past half hour, hour, whatever the heck it's been because it's disgusting me to the point where I don't even want to tweet him anymore. If it's all a COMPETITION, then it's not really about supporting him any more is it? And you cannot say for one second you don't take it as a competition because I quoted you on it. You clearly said what you said. And the fact that you wouldn't allow me to follow you just proves you were threatened, or something along those lines. There's no reason for you to be, I'm a nice person and the only reason I'm saying all this now is because I'm hurt. We're supposed to be his FANS. Sure, we don't get along, but the way you conduct yourself and needing to be the one with the MOST tweets... is really childish and repulsive.

So in other words, I'm seriously considering not tweeting anymore. I'm addicted so who knows if I'd even be able to, but I only started using my twitter to show Stefano (and Lauren) that I'm there for them and support them. If it's becoming something else, then I'm out.

ETA: I guess the reason it REALLY upsets me is because I voted my butt off, I have been SO inspired by him, he legit has changed my LIFE. And don't even think for one second that you understand that side of it.. and I try so hard to be the best fan I can. Hell, I'm putting together a scrapbook with 170 people! Costing like 400 dollars or more! I don't expect attention from that, not at all. But the fact that I care so much about him, and you/Trish are making it into a competition is disgraceful and hurts to the CORE.

It means roasted. I know what THEY were doing. shifty.gif

i love you MEGS!!! you know if they were true stefano fans they would be spreading love and not hate. they wouldnt shut other Fano Fans out and act like they are better than everyone. they can deny it all they want, but actions speak louder than their manipulative words. they arent genuine caring people like us and Fano. so we need to be the bigger better people and just ignore them. i may have went off on twitter, but i am better than that. and i sure as hell better than them! i would never ever ever take a minute out of my life to try and make someone feel inferior to me. because in the end we are all human beings. and we should all respect eachother no matter what. with that said, they arent human beings to me anymore. people who deserve respect dont act like that. they are low. they arent worthy of anything. so lets just continue living our awesome lives and tweeting fano. cuz we both know one day he will see what horrible snobby people they really are. alll fano fans love you megs! check their mentions and see how many stefano fans tweet them! lol not as much as you! you brought the Fano Bunnies and The FANOtastic Four together. the ones who matter love and adore u! keep that smile girly heart.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
SarahSteph
post May 16th 2011, 10:57 PM
Post #212

QUOTE(LoveThatStefano @ May 16th 2011, 8:49 PM) *

I swear I wasn't trying to make it a competition. I thought YOU were. haha.gif I thought it was like a shot at me and Trish and someone said oh you need to say something because she is starting up with you guys again. So I came here and I said something really quick and tried to drop it and then boom... I'm like AHHHH what just happened???? OMG !! excl.gif

As far as Sarah Steph... I know you are probably reading this but you can feel the way you do. If you want to hate on me, go ahead. I just have to ignore it. I will not say anything about you because I never have in the past and I don't intend on it. I don't hate on people. I don't understand why people do that.

You guys.. seriously. I hope it is all good. Feel free to PM me here if you have any issues okay? I swear I'm not a bad person like you think. But some of the comments you guys tweet each other about me is like wow... very insulting and I don't know why. But it is what it is.

u wanna say something to me go ahead. you are ugly. and i dont mean ur appearance, i mean ur personality. you are a horrible person. you joined this just to act like ur better than everyone here too?? dont the Fano Fans get enough of ur snobbyness and rudeness on twitter? u have to come on here and take the time to upset Meaghan? i bet we could get 50 names of people who dont like you. thats saying something dont u think? im not the only one who things ur bitter, rude, and a snob.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Shmegz
post May 16th 2011, 10:59 PM
Post #213

QUOTE(LoveThatStefano @ May 16th 2011, 11:49 PM) *

Okay well then that's you being paranoid because I was over it... over you and her... and honestly the only reason I said there was a time he tweeted me the most was for the sake of argument. Some girls saying they wanted to kill themselves because they wanted to date him or something, and I said well even though he tweeted me a ton I didn't feel that way, etc.. So for you to jump on me is just stupid and you know it. And now you're trying to cover for it. I don't blame you really, there's a ton of people feeling the same way that I am and all i had to do was post this link. I didn't say anything bashing about you or anything.

You can try to cover yourself all that you want, but it's been said. And you're right, it's over and done with. I see it, and one day Stefano will see it too. Bye for now.

BACK ON TOPIC PLEASE.

QUOTE(SarahSteph @ May 16th 2011, 11:50 PM) *

i love you MEGS!!! you know if they were true stefano fans they would be spreading love and not hate. they wouldnt shut other Fano Fans out and act like they are better than everyone. they can deny it all they want, but actions speak louder than their manipulative words. they arent genuine caring people like us and Fano. so we need to be the bigger better people and just ignore them. i may have went off on twitter, but i am better than that. and i sure as hell better than them! i would never ever ever take a minute out of my life to try and make someone feel inferior to me. because in the end we are all human beings. and we should all respect eachother no matter what. with that said, they arent human beings to me anymore. people who deserve respect dont act like that. they are low. they arent worthy of anything. so lets just continue living our awesome lives and tweeting fano. cuz we both know one day he will see what horrible snobby people they really are. alll fano fans love you megs! check their mentions and see how many stefano fans tweet them! lol not as much as you! you brought the Fano Bunnies and The FANOtastic Four together. the ones who matter love and adore u! keep that smile girly heart.gif
Thank you for that. huggy.gif Seriously. I know you of all people know how much Stefano has changed my life and I just hate to think of anyone having any other intentions pinch.gif You're right in everything you say. I loved you lashing out but I know that's not you, you are above that for sure.

32 users. roll2.gif Just sayin.

--------------------

+Quote Post
istersay
post May 16th 2011, 11:08 PM
Post #214

Search and Destroy
Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

posts removed by author request, so please get back on topic bye1.gif

IPB Image

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Shmegz
post May 16th 2011, 11:09 PM
Post #215

Figured that'd happen that's why I got it quoted. yes.gif laughing.gif Thank you istersay. huggy.gif

I hope Fano tweets tonight. shifty.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
HeatherLovesAI
post May 16th 2011, 11:11 PM
Post #216

Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. AI11: Phillip Phillips

Just don't even read what other people are tweeting him... it's just twitter shouldn't cause any fights geesh. Why even bother fighting for the attention of a celebrity, it's dumb! haha.gif

--------------------
P2 // SKYLAR // JOSHUA
+Quote Post
LoveThatStefano
post May 16th 2011, 11:13 PM
Post #217

ok

This post has been edited by LoveThatStefano: May 16th 2011, 11:13 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
LoveThatStefano
post May 16th 2011, 11:45 PM
Post #218

Haha you guys if you are going to quote me to save my comments, at least quote the whole thing instead of taking it out of context. haha.gif

Back to the wonderful Stefano. I love him and I hope you guys do too. original.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Shmegz
post May 17th 2011, 8:08 PM
Post #219

You can just leave already... I'm over it and so is everyone else.

--------------------

+Quote Post
HeatherLovesAI
post May 17th 2011, 11:10 PM
Post #220

Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. AI11: Phillip Phillips

SLangoneAI10: Performing at Hemingway in Hollywood tomorrow night!!! See you there wink.gif

omg.gif what!? Not like he's specific haha. I'll try to go.. ya'll wanna tweet him so he'll tell me what time haha.gif

--------------------
P2 // SKYLAR // JOSHUA
+Quote Post

12 Pages V « < 9 10 11 12 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Dec 19th 2014, 10:01 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol