Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ABDC 6
inland75
post May 5th 2011, 9:59 PM
Post #41

Group: Members

ok I.Am.me is the only crew that's any good this year. Iconic boyz could make the finals because they are kids, and Instant Noodles for god knows why could make the finals too. They can't even compare to Supercr3w and Massive Monkees who weren't even my favorite crews.

--------------------
IPB Image
SYTYCD 8: Marko, Robert, Tadd, Wadi, Iveta, Caitlynn
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post May 5th 2011, 9:59 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

hockeycrazed
post May 5th 2011, 10:54 PM
Post #42

Haven't finished the episode but whoever designed the costumes needs a good kick in the crotch.

--------------------
SYTYCD10: Aaron, Amy, Makenzie, Paul
+Quote Post
HeckYeahSYTYCD
post May 6th 2011, 5:05 AM
Post #43

Fav. SYTYCD3: Danny Tidwell
Fav. SYTYCD10: Aaron Turner
Fav. SYTYCD11: Ricky Ubeda

Instant Noodles are like a cockroach- so difficult to get rid of. I have nothing else to say on this show noexpression.gif

I must say, I am very much looking forward to seeing some krump to Bieber next week.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
SCD12: Steve & Ola, Simon & Kristina, Jake & Janette, Allison & Aljaz
SYTYCD11: Ricky. Emily. Valerie. Casey.
+Quote Post
inland75
post May 6th 2011, 6:44 AM
Post #44

How hilarious would it be if Iconic boyz got eliminated on Bieber week

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
ohreality
post May 6th 2011, 8:20 AM
Post #45

QUOTE(inland75 @ May 6th 2011, 7:44 AM) *

Maybe it's a set up? laughing.gif

Ugh @ Bieber week though...

--------------------
AI13: Majesty Rose, Sam Woolf, Kristen O'Connor, Malaya Watson & Jena Irene
+Quote Post
HeckYeahSYTYCD
post May 6th 2011, 9:19 AM
Post #46

QUOTE(inland75 @ May 6th 2011, 12:44 PM) *

haha.gif That would be perfect! We can dream... They'll probably make the finale rolleyes.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
ChronOfGnarnia
post May 6th 2011, 1:10 PM
Post #47

Hey! I kind of like it here!

Fav. AI7: Jason Castro
Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. AI Season: Not Season 9

Um, Phunk Phenom and I.Am.Me are the only crews worth watching each week.

--------------------
BB: Zach, Brittany, Victoria & Donny.

QUOTE(Carrie&BlakeFan @ Jul 23rd 2014, 5:54 PM) *

Cody is such a coward. He's all bark, no bite.
+Quote Post
inland75
post May 6th 2011, 2:12 PM
Post #48

Phunk Phenomenom is bound to face similar fates to Fanny Pak, Asiid, Jungle Boogie, rhythm city, etc. These gimmick crews like iconic boyz and instant noodles will knock them out. My only hope is because they have a bboy people will be more receptive, but since they were in the bottom this week following a great performance last week I don't have high hopes. Funny enough their one bboy alone is better than all of instant noodles. PP and IamMe would be the dream finale but on this show that never happens. As long as IamMe wins I'm happy. And wow Chachi is just 15? She's and amazing dancer hope she does SYTYCD when she's old enough. They ride iconic boyz for being young, Chachi is only a few years older but she's actually a great dancer for any age. I also love Jaja. I really love the whole crew, Pacman and Moon haven't even really shown any of their amazing stuff yet, Brandon gives the crew that extra swag.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
hockeycrazed
post May 6th 2011, 10:15 PM
Post #49

I'm a fan of Tight Eyez but it just sucks having to see StreetKingdom attempt to krump to Katie Perry and Rihanna. Phunk Phenomenon is alright to me but I don't find them memorable. I.am.me's performance this week was amazing.

--------------------
SYTYCD10: Aaron, Amy, Makenzie, Paul
+Quote Post
inland75
post May 26th 2011, 10:58 AM
Post #50

Top 3 episode tonight. As usual one crew will be eliminated while the top 2 face off. There are 2 episodes next week though. Next thursday will be an hour of the top 2 crews performing for fun and looking back on the season. Next sunday before the VMA's is the results finale and all 5 previous winners will perform. No crews from this season will be brough back other than the final 2, which sucks, but since we get the champs back it's ok.

Also I have spoilers for tonight below in white text, they are pretty certain to be true:

Iconic boyz is voted as the top vote getter. I.Am me faces of with Phunk Phenomenom. I.Am.me moves on. Iconic boyz final perfromance is bad, I.am.Me has one of the best performances in the show's history and gets a standing ovation.

This post has been edited by inland75: May 26th 2011, 10:59 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
inland75
post May 26th 2011, 9:29 PM
Post #51

ABDC sucks, I.Am.Me and PP just gave 2 all time ABDC performances.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
inland75
post May 26th 2011, 9:55 PM
Post #52

IMO I.Am.me's final performance is the greatest in ABDC history. Wow Phillip doing the poetry, they danced to spoken word, highlighted every single dancer, wow, that is one of the sickest things I have ever seen. Better than Orquestra and I am a massive Quest fangirl.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
HeckYeahSYTYCD
post May 27th 2011, 7:45 AM
Post #53

QUOTE(inland75 @ May 27th 2011, 3:55 AM) *

IMO I.Am.me's final performance is the greatest in ABDC history. Wow Phillip doing the poetry, they danced to spoken word, highlighted every single dancer, wow, that is one of the sickest things I have ever seen. Better than Orquestra and I am a massive Quest fangirl.

I still prefer Orquestra, but IaMmE's is definitely up there. But my fav performance of all time will always be Jabbawockeez' Champions For Charity performance. But all 3 of those would be in my top 5 ever omg.gif

I'm not at all surprised that Iconic Boys were the top vote getters, but I was really sad to see Phunk go after a performance like that, even if I did prefer IaMmE's. It's like Kaba Modern all over again brokenheart.gif

IaMmE seriously have to win now. I think they probably will, because like Poreotix last year, they had a massive following before even going on the show. But I'm still a little worried that Iconic Boys and their army of fangirls can take them down cold.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
inland75
post May 27th 2011, 9:09 AM
Post #54

Iconic boyz have never been in the bottom and probably have been the top vote getters every week, not sure I.Am.me can beat them. The problem is that it's all the teen fan girls. Because MTV allows unlimited voting the teen fans will be voting 24/7. Way more people will vote for I.am.me but maybe just once. it's basically the pre-teen fan base vs the dance community. If Iconic boyz wins the show would have lost all legitamacy. Seeing a crew like Phunk go home to iconic is shameful. Their final performance could have made this the best finale yet. The sad thing is if iconic were 5 years older no one would give a crap about them. I don't get the big deal, they are 12 who cares, I.am.me has a girl who's only 15 yet no one cares.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
TOCTenor2005
post May 27th 2011, 8:55 PM
Post #55

Fav. XFAUS:REIGAN DERRY

QUOTE(inland75 @ May 27th 2011, 10:09 AM) *

Iconic boyz have never been in the bottom and probably have been the top vote getters every week, not sure I.Am.me can beat them. The problem is that it's all the teen fan girls. Because MTV allows unlimited voting the teen fans will be voting 24/7. Way more people will vote for I.am.me but maybe just once. it's basically the pre-teen fan base vs the dance community. If Iconic boyz wins the show would have lost all legitamacy. Seeing a crew like Phunk go home to iconic is shameful. Their final performance could have made this the best finale yet. The sad thing is if iconic were 5 years older no one would give a crap about them. I don't get the big deal, they are 12 who cares, I.am.me has a girl who's only 15 yet no one cares.

AND she outdances Iconic Garbage in every way.

Im really getting sick of "Unlimited voting" in every voting reality show. Its ruining everything. From the elimination order to even the winners. I guarentee you if they restricted voting to 5 votes per phoneline for all these reality shows, it would help to fix the obvious gender bias, the obvious "VOTE FOR THE CUTE GUY" bias, and in idol the obvious southern vote may be more neutralized, as well as the massive asian/filipino-vote-only-for-our-own-race voting block on ABDC.

But no, then the show couldnt say 'WEZ GOT SIXTYMAJILLION VOTES LAST NIGHT AND A RATING OF 10 TOTAL VIEWERS! OUR SHOW IS SUCCESSFUL!" ...... right. ermm.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Gonchey
post May 30th 2011, 7:20 AM
Post #56

Fav. AI11: Colton Dixon
Fav. SYTYCD8: Jess LeProtto
Fav. artist: Lana Del Rey

OMG I.Am.Me's final performance!!!! SO EPIC!!

Iconic Boyz are going to win though. Just because they are kids.

--------------------
IPB Image
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Jun 2nd 2011, 11:44 AM
Post #57

Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

Fav. SYTYCD2: Allison Holker
Fav. SYTYCD4: Courtney Galiano
Fav. Singer: Beyoncé

I haven't been following the season THAT closely but yeah, the Final two should definitely be Phunk Phenomenon and I aM mE. I loved both of their performances a ton. But it's obvious that ICONic Boyz are going to win. I think they're good but are so inferior to the other crews. I called it that they would be in the finale that first week and there they are. laughing.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
dwts19: alfonso/witney. janel/val. jonathan/allison. bethany/derek. lea/artem. sadie/mark. randy/karina. | bbus16: amber. donny. nicole. derrick. cody. jocasta. hayden. paola. zach. victoria. | sytycd11: jessica. carly. ricky. serge. jacque. tanisha. zack. rudy. emilio. valerie. | xfau6: reigan. xox. dean. marlisa. caitlyn. tee. jason. | antm21: lenox. shei. ben. keith. raelia. will. matthew. kari. | av credit: denise.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
HeckYeahSYTYCD
post Jun 2nd 2011, 3:25 PM
Post #58

Am I the only person who isn't completely convinced that Iconic Boyz will win? I know I'll probably end up disappointed, but I really think that I aM mE's fanbase is big enough for them to take it (Just like Poreotix last season, they had a massive following before the show). Plus I think a lot of Phunk fans would much sooner give their votes to IME than Iconic Boyz.

--------------------
+Quote Post
inland75
post Jun 2nd 2011, 3:58 PM
Post #59

It's the problem with MTV's week long unlimited voting method. 1 million people could vote for I.Am.Me but they will only vote a couple times. Say Iconic boyz only have 50,000 people voting for them, but their fanatic pre teen fans will be voting 24/7. That's the problem. IConic boyz aren't completely horrible but lets put it this way, if they were 5 years older they would have gone home first, they aren't even close to as good as the original iconic crew who are their teachers and didn't even place in the top 4 season 1.

BTW best fan video ever made:

This post has been edited by inland75: Jun 2nd 2011, 3:59 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
HeckYeahSYTYCD
post Jun 2nd 2011, 4:46 PM
Post #60

^ That is true, unfortunately. I remember Naima from AI saying something like that in an interview. She said that her type of fans generally aren't the type to sit and vote for hours. And unfortunately, it's true. Voting should definitely be limited. There isn't that problem here in the UK, as voting is unlimited, but you have to pay for it.

And whoa that fan video is incredible omg.gif

This post has been edited by HeckYeahSYTYCD: Jun 2nd 2011, 4:47 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Oct 1st 2014, 11:24 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol