Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

> Casey Venting Thread
GreatALLENation
post Mar 25th 2011, 11:43 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. AI10: Casey Abrams

SO. MUCH. RAGE. argh.gif argh.gif argh.gif argh.gif argh.gif

(Someone should've created this thread a long time ago)

Rant ahead, folks!

--------------------
AI10: Casey. Pia.
avi: Archanaa
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Mar 25th 2011, 11:43 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

2 Pages V  1 2 >   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 19)
HeckYeahSYTYCD
post Mar 27th 2011, 8:28 AM
Post #2

Fav. SYTYCD3: Danny Tidwell
Fav. SYTYCDC4: Melissa Mitro
Fav. SYTYCD10: Aaron Turner

Don't even get me started!!
It just seems like everyone's saying they hate the save, and it was used too early, but if it was one of the chosen ones (aka Pia, Lauren and Scotty) in Casey's position, then it would be completely different thumbdown.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
SYTYCDAU4: Jordan. Patric. Ashleigh. Joel. Michael. Blond. Jay.
+Quote Post
lucilla
post Mar 27th 2011, 9:06 AM
Post #3

Fav. AI8: Matt Giraud
Fav. AI7: Jason Castro
Fav. AI5 Elliott

Since I went through the same thing for one of my favorites who got the save already I'm kind of numb to it and find it a little humorous all the ridiculous reasons people are whining. What I find especially humorous is the argument that the save has been "wasted." If it was one of their favorites that got the save it would be completely different to them. But that's what the whiners don't understand. It would be "them" against "everybody else" if their favorite got the save just like it's "us" against "everybody that doesn't like Casey" because Casey got the save. There's no such thing as a "wasted" save because no matter who actually gets the save you are going to have a huge amount of whiners that complain and use the same "wasted" argument no matter what. Hell, I think if the save was around since the beginning and used on contestants like Chris Daughtry and Jennifer Hudson you still would have gotten the same amount of extreme whining. The whining has nothing to do with the actual talent of the contestant saved. Instead it's a chance for all the fans of every other non-saved contestant to band together and hate on one contestant because of a combination of reasons (fear that the saved contestant might outlast their favorite...disappointment that someone who might be a threat to their favorite wasn't gotten out of the way...disappointment that the save isn't around for their fav, etc).

--------------------
+Quote Post
jvincennes
post Mar 27th 2011, 9:13 AM
Post #4

Fav. AI5: Elliott Yamin
Fav. AI7: David Cook
Fav. AI 10 Contestant: Casey Abrams

and 10 contentants are now fearing for their lives because there is no more "save". If they are talented, then IMO, they have nothing to fear. If the fans know that their favorite is talented and has a HUGE fanbase, then they have nothing to be scared of.

Let's give the whiners some crackers... you know, "whine & cheese": the perfect combination.

--------------------
IPB Image

Thanks to b_fly26 for this awesome siggy.
+Quote Post
HeckYeahSYTYCD
post Mar 27th 2011, 1:14 PM
Post #5

And now, people are getting really pissy about people hating on Lauren and Pia, but they don't even get one tenth of the hate that Casey gets. People are basically treating it as fact that Lauren and Pia are the best, and not opinion. Basically, they should be exempt from any criticism, whilst everyone else should get as much as possible.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Jordalicious
post Mar 27th 2011, 1:47 PM
Post #6

Fav. AI5: Katharine McPhee
Fav. AI10: Scotty McCreery

QUOTE(jvincennes @ Mar 27th 2011, 10:13 AM) *

and 10 contentants are now fearing for their lives because there is no more "save". If they are talented, then IMO, they have nothing to fear. If the fans know that their favorite is talented and has a HUGE fanbase, then they have nothing to be scared of.

Let's give the whiners some crackers... you know, "whine & cheese": the perfect combination.

Screw that. They don't deserve cheese with their "whine"!

--------------------
Miss Rock Star: INXS? Disappointed that there weren't any fan fics that went with it? Follow me on quizilla and fanfiction.net!

http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/19320...ock-star-dreams
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7150267/1/bRoc...tar_b_bDreams_b
+Quote Post
jenlalalovesdja
post Mar 27th 2011, 7:19 PM
Post #7

Fav. AI7: David Archuleta

okay seriously? Pia is going to be in the top 3 for sure so she doesn't need the save. but she's as boring as...well, a cracker, if we're on THAT subject. and Lauren's making at LEAST top 5. it's not like they needed it. The ones who are going soon are Thia, Stefano, Thia, Haley, and maybe Paul and then that's about top 6 so then what? Too bad. It would have made no sense to NOT use it on him because he's the best. The others don't need it.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Cohoes
post Mar 28th 2011, 3:16 PM
Post #8

Fav. AI3: Jennifer Hudson
Fav. 8/Kris Allen 12/Candice Glover

QUOTE(HeckYeahSYTYCD @ Mar 27th 2011, 1:14 PM) *

And now, people are getting really pissy about people hating on Lauren and Pia, but they don't even get one tenth of the hate that Casey gets. People are basically treating it as fact that Lauren and Pia are the best, and not opinion. Basically, they should be exempt from any criticism, whilst everyone else should get as much as possible.

The support for Casey has been POURING IN on the Adam Lambert AI 10 discussion thread. It almost makes me want to go out and buy Adams CD. I like some of his songs so I probably will. (I still love you Kris Allen haha.gif ). If you want to feel consoled...it's the place to go...but go back 4 or 5 pages. I was extremely moved by the amount of support they have given Casey and I let them know on a post.

The problem with the AI 10 general discussion thread is that there are too many Pia, Thia, Stefano and Lauren lovers. They don't generally understand someone like Casey. Not true with the Lambert thread. heart.gif By the way Casey tweeted that he is feeling fine and ready to go. original.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
TetrisMaster
post Mar 28th 2011, 6:05 PM
Post #9

Fav. AI7: Brooke White
Fav. AI11: Skylar Laine

I'm getting fed up with people saying what Casey is doing isn't singing. It is singing and I'm willing to bet it takes a lot more talent to pull off than what any of the naysayers have.

--------------------
+Quote Post
jenlalalovesdja
post Mar 28th 2011, 6:50 PM
Post #10

Fav. AI7: David Archuleta

QUOTE(TetrisMaster @ Mar 28th 2011, 7:05 PM) *

I'm getting fed up with people saying what Casey is doing isn't singing. It is singing and I'm willing to bet it takes a lot more talent to pull off than what any of the naysayers have.

this. like wow he growls for a second here or there...but oh my GOSH does he suck at singing! *sarcasm*
so annoying. I don't see how they think he's screaming. in SLTS, yes he did, but the others...no.
He has pure talent and an amazing voice. too bad people are missing out!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Oliviaaa
post Mar 28th 2011, 8:32 PM
Post #11

I'm getting so annoyed with the ~fake concern about Casey's health. Please. They don't care; they just want to find a reason to get him off the show. rolleyes.gif Bottom line, it's Casey's health and his personal decision. It shouldn't be up for IDF to debate what he should or shouldn't do.

--------------------
+Quote Post
sodapop
post Mar 28th 2011, 9:16 PM
Post #12

Fav. AI11: Phillip Phillips

QUOTE(Oliviaaa @ Mar 28th 2011, 8:32 PM) *

I'm getting so annoyed with the ~fake concern about Casey's health. Please. They don't care; they just want to find a reason to get him off the show. rolleyes.gif Bottom line, it's Casey's health and his personal decision. It shouldn't be up for IDF to debate what he should or shouldn't do.

This. It's funny how some people thought that his reaction to being saved was "fake" and now they think he should leave because they're suddenly concerned for Casey and his health.

--------------------
+Quote Post
catirahicks
post Mar 28th 2011, 10:24 PM
Post #13

QUOTE(sodapop @ Mar 28th 2011, 10:16 PM) *

This. It's funny how some people thought that his reaction to being saved was "fake" and now they think he should leave because they're suddenly concerned for Casey and his health.

I know.. rolleyes.gif

Really all I want now is to CAsey make a huge comeback from last week! I know he will do it and take JLo´s advice to heart.
I ve been praying every night he chose the right Elton John for him. thumbsup.gif wub.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
jvincennes
post Mar 29th 2011, 9:28 AM
Post #14

QUOTE(Oliviaaa @ Mar 29th 2011, 9:32 AM) *

yes.gif x 1,234,567,890,000

QUOTE(Oliviaaa @ Mar 29th 2011, 9:32 AM) *

yes.gif x 1,234,567,890,000

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
GreatALLENation
post Apr 8th 2011, 9:45 AM
Post #15

Fav. AI8: Kris Allen

Unfortunately, get ready for the hate. closedeyes.gif

--------------------
AI10: Casey. Pia.
avi: Archanaa
+Quote Post
sodapop
post Apr 8th 2011, 10:28 AM
Post #16

Fav. AI11: Phillip Phillips

QUOTE(GreatALLENation @ Apr 8th 2011, 9:45 AM) *

Yea. sad.gif I think Stefano will get it worse though. I love Pia, but it's so stupid and ridiculous to blame the other contestants and even the judges for using the save on Casey for her elimination. I get that she would probably have been saved if it wasn't used on Casey a few weeks ago. But Casey getting saved is not sole the reason why she's gone. Blah, I don't know what I'm trying to say.

Did anyone see what this rude butthole of a guy tweeted to Casey?

Hey @CAbramsAI10 you bearded @*(#, stop pretending to be a credible artist. You're on American Idol for freaks sake

And Casey responded. I wish he wouldn't take his time to reply to people like him.

@ballsaxamaphone I'm sorry you feel that way dude, what is your definition of credible artist though?

--------------------
+Quote Post
catirahicks
post Apr 8th 2011, 11:50 AM
Post #17

QUOTE(GreatALLENation @ Apr 8th 2011, 10:45 AM) *

Come on! angry.gif IT´s not Casey´s fault he got saved! Geez.

The night he got saved he was crying and felt guilty. I repeat it is not his fault!
Sigh. He has proven the last couple of weeks why he deserves to be there! He hasn´t even been in the bottom three anymore! People want to see him up there!

Really it saddens me when people blame someone else for their favorite´s departure. There simply were not enough people interested in PIa. When you think about it, she was just a very pretty girl who could sing but without any substance. Of course she did not deserve to go home so soon, there´s plenty of guys like Paul, Stefano and Jacob who needed to go home before. But hey America is nuts sometimes. First they vote Casey off and then Pia? What are they thinking?

But really poor Casey give him a break. He´s been through so much already! angry.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
HeckYeahSYTYCD
post Apr 8th 2011, 2:03 PM
Post #18

The hate isn't quite as bad as I thought it would be though. Stefano's taking a lot of the flak for him. Neither, or anyone else for that matter, deserves to get hate because of this. It's no one's fault, except for the people who got too complacent assuming she'd be safe.

But the thing that's bothering me most, is the people who were whining that the save should be abolished after they gave it to Casey, now saying that the save should have been used on Pia. Double standards much...?

--------------------
+Quote Post
ziltan
post Apr 8th 2011, 5:27 PM
Post #19

the sun is cold and the rain is hot! thumbsup.gif

--------------------
He's a fine tuned Casey or maybe his little brother, who is he?

I was king of the world, now im dork of the night

People are stupid, remember that!
+Quote Post
jvincennes
post Apr 8th 2011, 7:34 PM
Post #20

Do you honestly think that AI wasn't rigged? It is difficult to believe that Pia got the least number of votes this week. fear.gif

Poor Casey... blushing.gif again, the pressure is on him to give another solid and flawless performance next week.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Apr 16th 2014, 11:18 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol