Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

15 Pages V « < 7 8 9 10 11 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ~~Official~~ All Fan-Made Videos/Montages, Gathering the creativity of Adam's fans!
barb4Adam
post Oct 1st 2011, 10:10 AM
Post #161

Group: Members

So much pretty! huggy.gif wub.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Oct 1st 2011, 10:10 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

danilo85
post Oct 1st 2011, 12:06 PM
Post #162

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twUMmDcM4H4

This post has been edited by danilo85: Oct 2nd 2011, 12:14 PM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
barb4Adam
post Oct 2nd 2011, 9:23 AM
Post #163

QUOTE(danilo85 @ Oct 1st 2011, 1:06 PM) *

Fixing this embed 'danilo85' from above post.

This post has been edited by barb4Adam: Oct 2nd 2011, 9:31 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
barb4Adam
post Oct 2nd 2011, 9:30 AM
Post #164

While we wait still..yet..again! wink.gif

3 of these..fun with my morning coffee! Some stuff I had never seen/heard! wub.gif w00twave.gif

This post has been edited by barb4Adam: Oct 2nd 2011, 9:36 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
barb4Adam
post Oct 2nd 2011, 11:02 AM
Post #165

Beautiful Sleepwalker......
Amazing visual/vocal clarity! wub.gif w00twave.gif

This post has been edited by barb4Adam: Oct 5th 2011, 3:13 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
barb4Adam
post Oct 5th 2011, 3:21 PM
Post #166

"This was absolutely beautiful to see how Our Sweet Adam is being portrayed by so many loving and gifted artist's !! I was amazed at the precision of their work and dedication !! Thank so much for sharing this with us all, its going right in to my favorites !! heart.gif xoxoxoxoxox ; )"
48Mooky 4 hours ago
Uploaded by Stinleta01 on Oct 4, 2011
My favorite fan art pictures...
Screen pic...
IPB Image

This post has been edited by barb4Adam: Oct 5th 2011, 3:22 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
barb4Adam
post Oct 5th 2011, 4:37 PM
Post #167

While we wait...a fun look back with Lambosessed......

Since we're all famished, here's a little something for us to nibble on while we wait. It was shortly after the end of AI and before the start of the tour in that bored gap, much like now, that I wanted to watch all the dress rehearsal clips to see how they compared to those of the live performances.
Edit: The dress rehearsal clips were those shown in the recap package at the end of the show. I wanted to obsess over how every performance was unique and I wanted to compare Adam's notes and runs. But after scouring the internet, I realised they were nowhere to be found. Surely I couldn't be the only one who wanted this? The seeds of the idea for this post were planted and would germinate on a rainy day. ......

I remember that Satisfaction was a performance in which Adam really outshone the rest of the pack and stood out as a star with his jaw-dropping vocals, his sense of fun and his exhilarating infectious energy.
I just felt that he didn't belong on Idol and deserved a bigger stage and audience. The live final note was incredible - its length, the run and the rough guttural rock edge of its tone. I didn't know at the time that they showed footage filmed from the dress rehearsal for the numbers at the end, so on seeing it that first time, there was a slight discord with my previous impression and I was a little underwhelmed because I'd thought I'd remembered it being better. The rehearsal wasn't as elaborate, but what was more noticeable to me was that there was an off note sandwiched in the middle which made the glory note sound just a little flat. His posture seemed a little tentative and comparatively amateurish, but the rehearsal did give us that gem of an expression at the end, going from fierce sexy to sweet smile - the subject of many gifs. The reprise note was much simpler, more sustained and powerful. Instead of riffing, he slid into the glory note for a wail that sounded a lot like Axl Rose.

The live performance of BoW was angrier, more impassioned and included higher notes, but the rehearsal had a slightly different feel to it that was more fun. Adam bounced up the steps, gave us an extra dance move instead of reversing backwards and added a 'Wooh!' at the end. He also missed out the 'Yes you do, yeah yeah!' but in exchange, we got some signature head tipping.

The vocals in the live performance of RoF were impeccable whereas in rehearsal they weren't as smooth but utilised more of his rich and gravelly tone. There wasn't the same level of camera engagement from Adam and it didn't have the infamous shirt-lifting moment, but the camerawork was a lot less dizzying and perhaps would have made the pearl-clutching prudes slightly less queasy.

I'd always thought ToMT was one of the weaker performances from a vocal perspective and is one where I prefer the dress rehearsal to the live. This is because of the tone, which sounded slightly less strained and more on pitch, and I also prefer the extended trill on the last 'tears'. Adam seemed to have more fun during the live version of PTFM but crucially, it missed the pelvic thrusts and snarl of the rehearsal. You have to wonder how often there was a party going on downstairs whenever they filmed above the waist.

It was only after MW that I became aware of the existence of the separate rehearsal clip when I heard a different, pitch-perfect ending and not the one I'd heard just seconds before. In the rehearsal, the penultimate 'Ma-ad' was given two notes and he didn't reach for the third, higher 'Mad world' at the end which gave him the trouble in the live performance.

BTBW showcased some astonishing high notes which seemed to all have been saved for the live performance because the glory note shown in the rehearsal clip was considerably lower. The power and pitch of them still amaze me now. There wasn't a lot of difference between the IICHYs apart from slight differences in timing with the timbre equally beautiful in both.

The big difference between both FGs is the length of the glory note. The live one is much longer albeit a little thin. I prefer the slightly shorter glory note with the longer descending run in the rehearsal but I thought the last note of the run wasn't quite as perfect. Still, who the freak else can hold a note like that? And let's not forget the close-up shot of his disdainful and slightly sinister sneer at the end of the rehearsal.

I was blown away by WLL first time round, so it's a bit strange watching it now after seeing 52 different versions from the tour and their aggressively sexual manoeuvres. He looks so restrained! There's very little difference between the live and the rehearsal apart from the camera angles where we get a better view of Adam's neck snap & swivel.

Both versions of One are very similar and that glory note never fails to impress me. In rehearsal, he didn't palm the air and went into the glory note from a slightly higher note and didn't go so low at the end of the run. There's a minor difference in the length of the final notes from Cryin' but they're otherwise identical. The MW reprise is much slower in tempo during the rehearsal, which includes a great shot from below with the 'moon' behind Adam. I much prefer the live version of ACIGC where the descent is smoother and I really love the way that the run re-ascends. Apart from the camera angles, there's no noticeable difference between the live and rehearsal versions of NB where even the hand gestures at the same. I guess there's little to play with when you're handed such a piece of uninspiring crap.

Anyway, I hope you've enjoyed obsessing over the live vs rehearsal notes with me. I've had a miserable time, am tired of editing videos and have had writer's block, unsatisfied with anything I've put together so I thought I'd just wrap up the rest of the AI stuff and draw a line under it as we impatiently await a new phase, legs a-shaking, fingers a-tapping, ready to lose our collective crap. I think I need loss of said crap for gain in inspiration! w00twave.gif

Read more: http://adamlambertobsession.blogspot.com/2...l#ixzz1ZwY653xz

This post has been edited by barb4Adam: Oct 5th 2011, 6:49 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
barb4Adam
post Oct 6th 2011, 4:18 PM
Post #168

Beautiful wub.gif...

Screen pics..couldn't decide which one I liked better...
Does anyone else see a possible album cover here...maybe even a title!? w00twave.gif
IPB Image

IPB Image
Uploaded by glitters4adam on Oct 6, 2011
★☾ ☆ ❤ ✰Adam Lambert Cosmic Love★☾ ☆ ❤ ✰ This is my 100th video!!! Its dedicated to the Glam God Adam Lambert and all the glittery glamberts inhabiting Planet Fierce.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
barb4Adam
post Oct 6th 2011, 4:36 PM
Post #169

More pretties from that amazing video....
IPB Image

IPB Image

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
barb4Adam
post Oct 7th 2011, 3:51 PM
Post #170

Looks like I really do own this thread you guys w00twave.gif ...my place to be while I wait...soo much pretty!!
And one more sign of total Adam addiction...I cannot get through one of these without stopping every 2 seconds to grab a pretty/gorgeous Adam.
Some look familiar, but many I haven't seen before.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

This post has been edited by barb4Adam: Oct 7th 2011, 10:13 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Adam_Fan_Forever
post Oct 7th 2011, 8:53 PM
Post #171

QUOTE(barb4Adam @ Oct 7th 2011, 3:51 PM) *

Looks like I really do own this thread you guys w00twave.gif ...my place to be while i wait...soo much pretty!!
And one more sign of total Adam addiction...I cannot get through one of these without stopping every 2 seconds to grab a pretty/gorgeous Adam.
Some look familiar, but many I haven't seen before.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Thanks Barb. I love fan videos. huggy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
danilo85
post Oct 9th 2011, 5:52 AM
Post #172

ADAM LAMBERT - LICKABLE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y64j8XDX4qA

--------------------
+Quote Post
Adam_Fan_Forever
post Oct 9th 2011, 9:14 AM
Post #173

QUOTE(barb4Adam @ Oct 5th 2011, 4:37 PM) *

While we wait...a fun look back with Lambosessed......

Since we're all famished, here's a little something for us to nibble on while we wait. It was shortly after the end of AI and before the start of the tour in that bored gap, much like now, that I wanted to watch all the dress rehearsal clips to see how they compared to those of the live performances.
Edit: The dress rehearsal clips were those shown in the recap package at the end of the show. I wanted to obsess over how every performance was unique and I wanted to compare Adam's notes and runs. But after scouring the internet, I realised they were nowhere to be found. Surely I couldn't be the only one who wanted this? The seeds of the idea for this post were planted and would germinate on a rainy day. ......

I remember that Satisfaction was a performance in which Adam really outshone the rest of the pack and stood out as a star with his jaw-dropping vocals, his sense of fun and his exhilarating infectious energy.
I just felt that he didn't belong on Idol and deserved a bigger stage and audience. The live final note was incredible - its length, the run and the rough guttural rock edge of its tone. I didn't know at the time that they showed footage filmed from the dress rehearsal for the numbers at the end, so on seeing it that first time, there was a slight discord with my previous impression and I was a little underwhelmed because I'd thought I'd remembered it being better. The rehearsal wasn't as elaborate, but what was more noticeable to me was that there was an off note sandwiched in the middle which made the glory note sound just a little flat. His posture seemed a little tentative and comparatively amateurish, but the rehearsal did give us that gem of an expression at the end, going from fierce sexy to sweet smile - the subject of many gifs. The reprise note was much simpler, more sustained and powerful. Instead of riffing, he slid into the glory note for a wail that sounded a lot like Axl Rose.

The live performance of BoW was angrier, more impassioned and included higher notes, but the rehearsal had a slightly different feel to it that was more fun. Adam bounced up the steps, gave us an extra dance move instead of reversing backwards and added a 'Wooh!' at the end. He also missed out the 'Yes you do, yeah yeah!' but in exchange, we got some signature head tipping.

The vocals in the live performance of RoF were impeccable whereas in rehearsal they weren't as smooth but utilised more of his rich and gravelly tone. There wasn't the same level of camera engagement from Adam and it didn't have the infamous shirt-lifting moment, but the camerawork was a lot less dizzying and perhaps would have made the pearl-clutching prudes slightly less queasy.

I'd always thought ToMT was one of the weaker performances from a vocal perspective and is one where I prefer the dress rehearsal to the live. This is because of the tone, which sounded slightly less strained and more on pitch, and I also prefer the extended trill on the last 'tears'. Adam seemed to have more fun during the live version of PTFM but crucially, it missed the pelvic thrusts and snarl of the rehearsal. You have to wonder how often there was a party going on downstairs whenever they filmed above the waist.

It was only after MW that I became aware of the existence of the separate rehearsal clip when I heard a different, pitch-perfect ending and not the one I'd heard just seconds before. In the rehearsal, the penultimate 'Ma-ad' was given two notes and he didn't reach for the third, higher 'Mad world' at the end which gave him the trouble in the live performance.

BTBW showcased some astonishing high notes which seemed to all have been saved for the live performance because the glory note shown in the rehearsal clip was considerably lower. The power and pitch of them still amaze me now. There wasn't a lot of difference between the IICHYs apart from slight differences in timing with the timbre equally beautiful in both.

The big difference between both FGs is the length of the glory note. The live one is much longer albeit a little thin. I prefer the slightly shorter glory note with the longer descending run in the rehearsal but I thought the last note of the run wasn't quite as perfect. Still, who the freak else can hold a note like that? And let's not forget the close-up shot of his disdainful and slightly sinister sneer at the end of the rehearsal.

I was blown away by WLL first time round, so it's a bit strange watching it now after seeing 52 different versions from the tour and their aggressively sexual manoeuvres. He looks so restrained! There's very little difference between the live and the rehearsal apart from the camera angles where we get a better view of Adam's neck snap & swivel.

Both versions of One are very similar and that glory note never fails to impress me. In rehearsal, he didn't palm the air and went into the glory note from a slightly higher note and didn't go so low at the end of the run. There's a minor difference in the length of the final notes from Cryin' but they're otherwise identical. The MW reprise is much slower in tempo during the rehearsal, which includes a great shot from below with the 'moon' behind Adam. I much prefer the live version of ACIGC where the descent is smoother and I really love the way that the run re-ascends. Apart from the camera angles, there's no noticeable difference between the live and rehearsal versions of NB where even the hand gestures at the same. I guess there's little to play with when you're handed such a piece of uninspiring crap.

Anyway, I hope you've enjoyed obsessing over the live vs rehearsal notes with me. I've had a miserable time, am tired of editing videos and have had writer's block, unsatisfied with anything I've put together so I thought I'd just wrap up the rest of the AI stuff and draw a line under it as we impatiently await a new phase, legs a-shaking, fingers a-tapping, ready to lose our collective crap. I think I need loss of said crap for gain in inspiration! w00twave.gif

Read more: http://adamlambertobsession.blogspot.com/2...l#ixzz1ZwY653xz

Thank you for doing this. You are soooo appreciated. huggy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
grammamia
post Oct 9th 2011, 9:20 AM
Post #174

Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert
Fav. CI5: Jaydee Bixby

Thanks Barb for the "Adam Magic".....

huggy.gif

--------------------
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. -Thomas Jefferson

"Civil disobedience becomes a sacred duty when the State becomes lawless or, which is the same thing, corrupt. Mohandas Gandhi
+Quote Post
*ShellBell86*
post Oct 13th 2011, 5:28 AM
Post #175

Fav. AI5: Chris Daughtry
Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert
Fav. SYTYCD8: Sasha Mallory

Here's another Adam fanvid...it's actually from...MOI! original.gif

Hope you enjoy!

--------------------
Avy: avenue26/Siggy: &hearts;JM&hearts;| twitter.|
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Adam_Fan_Forever
post Oct 14th 2011, 8:24 AM
Post #176

QUOTE(*ShellBell86* @ Oct 13th 2011, 5:28 AM) *

Here's another Adam fanvid...it's actually from...MOI! original.gif

Hope you enjoy!

Awesome! Everything is betterer with Adam. flowers.gif

This one is beautiful...

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
barb4Adam
post Oct 14th 2011, 10:47 AM
Post #177

I double dare you to not smile!! huggy.gif wub.gif w00t.gif

And....those eyes are going to kill me! dead.gif
IPB Image

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
danilo85
post Oct 23rd 2011, 10:44 AM
Post #178

Adam Lambert italy THE GLAMILY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9y4uCaLvAbs

--------------------
+Quote Post
sealuv
post Oct 24th 2011, 11:28 AM
Post #179

a little Nile Rodgers & Adam Lambert for today........ thumbsup.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbcFzOdYM9s

--------------------
2014 IS GONNA BE WILD
+Quote Post
tbert
post Oct 24th 2011, 1:31 PM
Post #180

QUOTE(sealuv @ Oct 24th 2011, 12:28 PM) *

a little Nile Rodgers & Adam Lambert for today........ thumbsup.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbcFzOdYM9s

Thanks! Love It huggy.gif I am getting ready for work to it yes.gif bye1.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

15 Pages V « < 7 8 9 10 11 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Apr 20th 2014, 8:22 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol