Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

18 Pages V « < 16 17 18   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lauren Alaina One word Story game
druth8x
post Feb 8th 2012, 1:09 AM
Post #341

Group: Members

Lauren was singing another song yesterday with Steven and TA-DA a new snuggie that was self-destructing was eating guacamole. She melted rubber because Justin Bieber ruined her Steven Tyler brand new purse with glitter that held flowers together. However evil spirits flew away. Pia, Haley, and Scotty sang Mary Power's first hit single "Sit" while eating tacos. However, back home at the Idol cave, drama stabbed out all! Ke$ha shook Steven ferociously while chugging milk and Tequila mixed with Jack. Beyonce danced on trampolines while Lady Gaga scared Thia. Tatiana threw up oranges on Kara, who screamed quietly when suddenly Stefano found a sexy girl, Meaghan, who danced on a cruise ship and he was kissing her. She loved it so much that she couldn't lick the grass. Meanwhile, another crabcake got eaten by Lauren. Victoria decided that Hollywood was impossible to survive, so she ran down mountains. At home Tiffany walked sobbing toward the backyard and ate all of the brownies. hayden98 met Nancy in the swimmingpool and got stuck in a drain. Police came for Scotty because he babylockthemdoors and kissed Lauren passionately and hugged for an hour before Thia screamed for Lauren, "Get Your Filthy EARS away from my boyfriend!" "Scotty, Brooke, and Peggi, you can all just get the water barrel and fill it with chocolate ice-cream and Lauren go, and get Peggi's little evil pet monkey. I want Scotty for a while, we are making cookies so come back, and hurry." Steven awarded James "most extraordinary rocker-dude who juggled 21 pianos" then Paige decided Lauren should go to Disneyworld with her, and drink fairy milk while Pia sang, "I Told You So." That night when she got home, she started to dance when her highheels broke. Thankfully, there was some real good dancing going to take her to another concert where Paul McCartney was going to pick someone from the audience to play with his guitar but instead of playing guitar he took the mic, belted a Michael Jackson classic so the whole

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Feb 8th 2012, 1:09 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

ellen49
post Feb 8th 2012, 1:17 AM
Post #342

QUOTE(druth8x @ Feb 8th 2012, 1:09 AM) *

Lauren was singing another song yesterday with Steven and TA-DA a new snuggie that was self-destructing was eating guacamole. She melted rubber because Justin Bieber ruined her Steven Tyler brand new purse with glitter that held flowers together. However evil spirits flew away. Pia, Haley, and Scotty sang Mary Power's first hit single "Sit" while eating tacos. However, back home at the Idol cave, drama stabbed out all! Ke$ha shook Steven ferociously while chugging milk and Tequila mixed with Jack. Beyonce danced on trampolines while Lady Gaga scared Thia. Tatiana threw up oranges on Kara, who screamed quietly when suddenly Stefano found a sexy girl, Meaghan, who danced on a cruise ship and he was kissing her. She loved it so much that she couldn't lick the grass. Meanwhile, another crabcake got eaten by Lauren. Victoria decided that Hollywood was impossible to survive, so she ran down mountains. At home Tiffany walked sobbing toward the backyard and ate all of the brownies. hayden98 met Nancy in the swimmingpool and got stuck in a drain. Police came for Scotty because he babylockthemdoors and kissed Lauren passionately and hugged for an hour before Thia screamed for Lauren, "Get Your Filthy EARS away from my boyfriend!" "Scotty, Brooke, and Peggi, you can all just get the water barrel and fill it with chocolate ice-cream and Lauren go, and get Peggi's little evil pet monkey. I want Scotty for a while, we are making cookies so come back, and hurry." Steven awarded James "most extraordinary rocker-dude who juggled 21 pianos" then Paige decided Lauren should go to Disneyworld with her, and drink fairy milk while Pia sang, "I Told You So." That night when she got home, she started to dance when her highheels broke. Thankfully, there was some real good dancing going to take her to another concert where Paul McCartney was going to pick someone from the audience to play with his guitar but instead of playing guitar he took the mic, belted a Michael Jackson classic so the whole mankind flowers.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
druth8x
post Feb 8th 2012, 1:17 AM
Post #343

Lauren was singing another song yesterday with Steven and TA-DA a new snuggie that was self-destructing was eating guacamole. She melted rubber because Justin Bieber ruined her Steven Tyler brand new purse with glitter that held flowers together. However evil spirits flew away. Pia, Haley, and Scotty sang Mary Power's first hit single "Sit" while eating tacos. However, back home at the Idol cave, drama stabbed out all! Ke$ha shook Steven ferociously while chugging milk and Tequila mixed with Jack. Beyonce danced on trampolines while Lady Gaga scared Thia. Tatiana threw up oranges on Kara, who screamed quietly when suddenly Stefano found a sexy girl, Meaghan, who danced on a cruise ship and he was kissing her. She loved it so much that she couldn't lick the grass. Meanwhile, another crabcake got eaten by Lauren. Victoria decided that Hollywood was impossible to survive, so she ran down mountains. At home Tiffany walked sobbing toward the backyard and ate all of the brownies. hayden98 met Nancy in the swimmingpool and got stuck in a drain. Police came for Scotty because he babylockthemdoors and kissed Lauren passionately and hugged for an hour before Thia screamed for Lauren, "Get Your Filthy EARS away from my boyfriend!" "Scotty, Brooke, and Peggi, you can all just get the water barrel and fill it with chocolate ice-cream and Lauren go, and get Peggi's little evil pet monkey. I want Scotty for a while, we are making cookies so come back, and hurry." Steven awarded James "most extraordinary rocker-dude who juggled 21 pianos" then Paige decided Lauren should go to Disneyworld with her, and drink fairy milk while Pia sang, "I Told You So." That night when she got home, she started to dance when her highheels broke. Thankfully, there was some real good dancing going to take her to another concert where Paul McCartney was going to pick someone from the audience to play with his guitar but instead of playing guitar he took the mic, belted a Michael Jackson classic so the whole mankind could

--------------------
+Quote Post
ellen49
post Feb 8th 2012, 1:21 AM
Post #344

QUOTE(druth8x @ Feb 8th 2012, 1:17 AM) *

Lauren was singing another song yesterday with Steven and TA-DA a new snuggie that was self-destructing was eating guacamole. She melted rubber because Justin Bieber ruined her Steven Tyler brand new purse with glitter that held flowers together. However evil spirits flew away. Pia, Haley, and Scotty sang Mary Power's first hit single "Sit" while eating tacos. However, back home at the Idol cave, drama stabbed out all! Ke$ha shook Steven ferociously while chugging milk and Tequila mixed with Jack. Beyonce danced on trampolines while Lady Gaga scared Thia. Tatiana threw up oranges on Kara, who screamed quietly when suddenly Stefano found a sexy girl, Meaghan, who danced on a cruise ship and he was kissing her. She loved it so much that she couldn't lick the grass. Meanwhile, another crabcake got eaten by Lauren. Victoria decided that Hollywood was impossible to survive, so she ran down mountains. At home Tiffany walked sobbing toward the backyard and ate all of the brownies. hayden98 met Nancy in the swimmingpool and got stuck in a drain. Police came for Scotty because he babylockthemdoors and kissed Lauren passionately and hugged for an hour before Thia screamed for Lauren, "Get Your Filthy EARS away from my boyfriend!" "Scotty, Brooke, and Peggi, you can all just get the water barrel and fill it with chocolate ice-cream and Lauren go, and get Peggi's little evil pet monkey. I want Scotty for a while, we are making cookies so come back, and hurry." Steven awarded James "most extraordinary rocker-dude who juggled 21 pianos" then Paige decided Lauren should go to Disneyworld with her, and drink fairy milk while Pia sang, "I Told You So." That night when she got home, she started to dance when her highheels broke. Thankfully, there was some real good dancing going to take her to another concert where Paul McCartney was going to pick someone from the audience to play with his guitar but instead of playing guitar he took the mic, belted a Michael Jackson classic so the whole mankind could stomp

--------------------
+Quote Post
druth8x
post Feb 8th 2012, 1:26 AM
Post #345

Lauren was singing another song yesterday with Steven and TA-DA a new snuggie that was self-destructing was eating guacamole. She melted rubber because Justin Bieber ruined her Steven Tyler brand new purse with glitter that held flowers together. However evil spirits flew away. Pia, Haley, and Scotty sang Mary Power's first hit single "Sit" while eating tacos. However, back home at the Idol cave, drama stabbed out all! Ke$ha shook Steven ferociously while chugging milk and Tequila mixed with Jack. Beyonce danced on trampolines while Lady Gaga scared Thia. Tatiana threw up oranges on Kara, who screamed quietly when suddenly Stefano found a sexy girl, Meaghan, who danced on a cruise ship and he was kissing her. She loved it so much that she couldn't lick the grass. Meanwhile, another crabcake got eaten by Lauren. Victoria decided that Hollywood was impossible to survive, so she ran down mountains. At home Tiffany walked sobbing toward the backyard and ate all of the brownies. hayden98 met Nancy in the swimmingpool and got stuck in a drain. Police came for Scotty because he babylockthemdoors and kissed Lauren passionately and hugged for an hour before Thia screamed for Lauren, "Get Your Filthy EARS away from my boyfriend!" "Scotty, Brooke, and Peggi, you can all just get the water barrel and fill it with chocolate ice-cream and Lauren go, and get Peggi's little evil pet monkey. I want Scotty for a while, we are making cookies so come back, and hurry." Steven awarded James "most extraordinary rocker-dude who juggled 21 pianos" then Paige decided Lauren should go to Disneyworld with her, and drink fairy milk while Pia sang, "I Told You So." That night when she got home, she started to dance when her highheels broke. Thankfully, there was some real good dancing going to take her to another concert where Paul McCartney was going to pick someone from the audience to play with his guitar but instead of playing guitar he took the mic, belted a Michael Jackson classic so the whole mankind could stomp their

could you please delete the quote part of the code.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ellen49
post Feb 8th 2012, 1:34 AM
Post #346

QUOTE(druth8x @ Feb 8th 2012, 1:26 AM) *

Lauren was singing another song yesterday with Steven and TA-DA a new snuggie that was self-destructing was eating guacamole. She melted rubber because Justin Bieber ruined her Steven Tyler brand new purse with glitter that held flowers together. However evil spirits flew away. Pia, Haley, and Scotty sang Mary Power's first hit single "Sit" while eating tacos. However, back home at the Idol cave, drama stabbed out all! Ke$ha shook Steven ferociously while chugging milk and Tequila mixed with Jack. Beyonce danced on trampolines while Lady Gaga scared Thia. Tatiana threw up oranges on Kara, who screamed quietly when suddenly Stefano found a sexy girl, Meaghan, who danced on a cruise ship and he was kissing her. She loved it so much that she couldn't lick the grass. Meanwhile, another crabcake got eaten by Lauren. Victoria decided that Hollywood was impossible to survive, so she ran down mountains. At home Tiffany walked sobbing toward the backyard and ate all of the brownies. hayden98 met Nancy in the swimmingpool and got stuck in a drain. Police came for Scotty because he babylockthemdoors and kissed Lauren passionately and hugged for an hour before Thia screamed for Lauren, "Get Your Filthy EARS away from my boyfriend!" "Scotty, Brooke, and Peggi, you can all just get the water barrel and fill it with chocolate ice-cream and Lauren go, and get Peggi's little evil pet monkey. I want Scotty for a while, we are making cookies so come back, and hurry." Steven awarded James "most extraordinary rocker-dude who juggled 21 pianos" then Paige decided Lauren should go to Disneyworld with her, and drink fairy milk while Pia sang, "I Told You So." That night when she got home, she started to dance when her highheels broke. Thankfully, there was some real good dancing going to take her to another concert where Paul McCartney was going to pick someone from the audience to play with his guitar but instead of playing guitar he took the mic, belted a Michael Jackson classic so the whole mankind could stomp their heads
[color=#330099]could you please delete the quote part of the code.
may i ask why?

--------------------
+Quote Post
druth8x
post Feb 8th 2012, 1:42 AM
Post #347

Lauren was singing another song yesterday with Steven and TA-DA a new snuggie that was self-destructing was eating guacamole. She melted rubber because Justin Bieber ruined her Steven Tyler brand new purse with glitter that held flowers together. However evil spirits flew away. Pia, Haley, and Scotty sang Mary Power's first hit single "Sit" while eating tacos. However, back home at the Idol cave, drama stabbed out all! Ke$ha shook Steven ferociously while chugging milk and Tequila mixed with Jack. Beyonce danced on trampolines while Lady Gaga scared Thia. Tatiana threw up oranges on Kara, who screamed quietly when suddenly Stefano found a sexy girl, Meaghan, who danced on a cruise ship and he was kissing her. She loved it so much that she couldn't lick the grass. Meanwhile, another crabcake got eaten by Lauren. Victoria decided that Hollywood was impossible to survive, so she ran down mountains. At home Tiffany walked sobbing toward the backyard and ate all of the brownies. hayden98 met Nancy in the swimmingpool and got stuck in a drain. Police came for Scotty because he babylockthemdoors and kissed Lauren passionately and hugged for an hour before Thia screamed for Lauren, "Get Your Filthy EARS away from my boyfriend!" "Scotty, Brooke, and Peggi, you can all just get the water barrel and fill it with chocolate ice-cream and Lauren go, and get Peggi's little evil pet monkey. I want Scotty for a while, we are making cookies so come back, and hurry." Steven awarded James "most extraordinary rocker-dude who juggled 21 pianos" then Paige decided Lauren should go to Disneyworld with her, and drink fairy milk while Pia sang, "I Told You So." That night when she got home, she started to dance when her highheels broke. Thankfully, there was some real good dancing going to take her to another concert where Paul McCartney was going to pick someone from the audience to play with his guitar but instead of playing guitar he took the mic, belted a Michael Jackson classic so the whole mankind could stomp their heads to

b/c it's annoying to have to c/p it where as all you have to do is hit add reply.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ellen49
post Feb 8th 2012, 1:51 AM
Post #348

[quote name='druth8x' date='Feb 8th 2012, 1:42 AM' post='24726790']
[color=#330099]Lauren was singing another song yesterday with Steven and TA-DA a new snuggie that was self-destructing was eating guacamole. She melted rubber because Justin Bieber ruined her Steven Tyler brand new purse with glitter that held flowers together. However evil spirits flew away. Pia, Haley, and Scotty sang Mary Power's first hit single "Sit" while eating tacos. However, back home at the Idol cave, drama stabbed out all! Ke$ha shook Steven ferociously while chugging milk and Tequila mixed with Jack. Beyonce danced on trampolines while Lady Gaga scared Thia. Tatiana threw up oranges on Kara, who screamed quietly when suddenly Stefano found a sexy girl, Meaghan, who danced on a cruise ship and he was kissing her. She loved it so much that she couldn't lick the grass. Meanwhile, another crabcake got eaten by Lauren. Victoria decided that Hollywood was impossible to survive, so she ran down mountains. At home Tiffany walked sobbing toward the backyard and ate all of the brownies. hayden98 met Nancy in the swimmingpool and got stuck in a drain. Police came for Scotty because he babylockthemdoors and kissed Lauren passionately and hugged for an hour before Thia screamed for Lauren, "Get Your Filthy EARS away from my boyfriend!" "Scotty, Brooke, and Peggi, you can all just get the water barrel and fill it with chocolate ice-cream and Lauren go, and get Peggi's little evil pet monkey. I want Scotty for a while, we are making cookies so come back, and hurry." Steven awarded James "most extraordinary rocker-dude who juggled 21 pianos" then Paige decided Lauren should go to Disneyworld with her, and drink fairy milk while Pia sang, "I Told You So." That night when she got home, she started to dance when her highheels broke. Thankfully, there was some real good dancing going to take her to another concert where Paul McCartney was going to pick someone from the audience to play with his guitar but instead of playing guitar he took the mic, belted a Michael Jackson classic so the whole mankind could stomp their heads to the

--------------------
+Quote Post
druth8x
post Feb 8th 2012, 2:18 AM
Post #349

Lauren was singing another song yesterday with Steven and TA-DA a new snuggie that was self-destructing was eating guacamole. She melted rubber because Justin Bieber ruined her Steven Tyler brand new purse with glitter that held flowers together. However evil spirits flew away. Pia, Haley, and Scotty sang Mary Power's first hit single "Sit" while eating tacos. However, back home at the Idol cave, drama stabbed out all! Ke$ha shook Steven ferociously while chugging milk and Tequila mixed with Jack. Beyonce danced on trampolines while Lady Gaga scared Thia. Tatiana threw up oranges on Kara, who screamed quietly when suddenly Stefano found a sexy girl, Meaghan, who danced on a cruise ship and he was kissing her. She loved it so much that she couldn't lick the grass. Meanwhile, another crabcake got eaten by Lauren. Victoria decided that Hollywood was impossible to survive, so she ran down mountains. At home Tiffany walked sobbing toward the backyard and ate all of the brownies. hayden98 met Nancy in the swimmingpool and got stuck in a drain. Police came for Scotty because he babylockthemdoors and kissed Lauren passionately and hugged for an hour before Thia screamed for Lauren, "Get Your Filthy EARS away from my boyfriend!" "Scotty, Brooke, and Peggi, you can all just get the water barrel and fill it with chocolate ice-cream and Lauren go, and get Peggi's little evil pet monkey. I want Scotty for a while, we are making cookies so come back, and hurry." Steven awarded James "most extraordinary rocker-dude who juggled 21 pianos" then Paige decided Lauren should go to Disneyworld with her, and drink fairy milk while Pia sang, "I Told You So." That night when she got home, she started to dance when her highheels broke. Thankfully, there was some real good dancing going to take her to another concert where Paul McCartney was going to pick someone from the audience to play with his guitar but instead of playing guitar he took the mic, belted a Michael Jackson classic so the whole mankind could stomp their heads to the head-banging

Don't forget the top, please. Thanks

--------------------
+Quote Post
ellen49
post Feb 8th 2012, 2:23 AM
Post #350

[quote name='druth8x' date='Feb 8th 2012, 2:18 AM' post='24726839']
[color=#330099]Lauren was singing another song yesterday with Steven and TA-DA a new snuggie that was self-destructing was eating guacamole. She melted rubber because Justin Bieber ruined her Steven Tyler brand new purse with glitter that held flowers together. However evil spirits flew away. Pia, Haley, and Scotty sang Mary Power's first hit single "Sit" while eating tacos. However, back home at the Idol cave, drama stabbed out all! Ke$ha shook Steven ferociously while chugging milk and Tequila mixed with Jack. Beyonce danced on trampolines while Lady Gaga scared Thia. Tatiana threw up oranges on Kara, who screamed quietly when suddenly Stefano found a sexy girl, Meaghan, who danced on a cruise ship and he was kissing her. She loved it so much that she couldn't lick the grass. Meanwhile, another crabcake got eaten by Lauren. Victoria decided that Hollywood was impossible to survive, so she ran down mountains. At home Tiffany walked sobbing toward the backyard and ate all of the brownies. hayden98 met Nancy in the swimmingpool and got stuck in a drain. Police came for Scotty because he babylockthemdoors and kissed Lauren passionately and hugged for an hour before Thia screamed for Lauren, "Get Your Filthy EARS away from my boyfriend!" "Scotty, Brooke, and Peggi, you can all just get the water barrel and fill it with chocolate ice-cream and Lauren go, and get Peggi's little evil pet monkey. I want Scotty for a while, we are making cookies so come back, and hurry." Steven awarded James "most extraordinary rocker-dude who juggled 21 pianos" then Paige decided Lauren should go to Disneyworld with her, and drink fairy milk while Pia sang, "I Told You So." That night when she got home, she started to dance when her highheels broke. Thankfully, there was some real good dancing going to take her to another concert where Paul McCartney was going to pick someone from the audience to play with his guitar but instead of playing guitar he took the mic, belted a Michael Jackson classic so the whole mankind could stomp their heads to the head-banging,comatose-inducing

Top of what, darlink?

--------------------
+Quote Post
druth8x
post Feb 8th 2012, 2:28 AM
Post #351

Lauren was singing another song yesterday with Steven and TA-DA a new snuggie that was self-destructing was eating guacamole. She melted rubber because Justin Bieber ruined her Steven Tyler brand new purse with glitter that held flowers together. However evil spirits flew away. Pia, Haley, and Scotty sang Mary Power's first hit single "Sit" while eating tacos. However, back home at the Idol cave, drama stabbed out all! Ke$ha shook Steven ferociously while chugging milk and Tequila mixed with Jack. Beyonce danced on trampolines while Lady Gaga scared Thia. Tatiana threw up oranges on Kara, who screamed quietly when suddenly Stefano found a sexy girl, Meaghan, who danced on a cruise ship and he was kissing her. She loved it so much that she couldn't lick the grass. Meanwhile, another crabcake got eaten by Lauren. Victoria decided that Hollywood was impossible to survive, so she ran down mountains. At home Tiffany walked sobbing toward the backyard and ate all of the brownies. hayden98 met Nancy in the swimmingpool and got stuck in a drain. Police came for Scotty because he babylockthemdoors and kissed Lauren passionately and hugged for an hour before Thia screamed for Lauren, "Get Your Filthy EARS away from my boyfriend!" "Scotty, Brooke, and Peggi, you can all just get the water barrel and fill it with chocolate ice-cream and Lauren go, and get Peggi's little evil pet monkey. I want Scotty for a while, we are making cookies so come back, and hurry." Steven awarded James "most extraordinary rocker-dude who juggled 21 pianos" then Paige decided Lauren should go to Disneyworld with her, and drink fairy milk while Pia sang, "I Told You So." That night when she got home, she started to dance when her highheels broke. Thankfully, there was some real good dancing going to take her to another concert where Paul McCartney was going to pick someone from the audience to play with his guitar but instead of playing guitar he took the mic, belted a Michael Jackson classic so the whole mankind could stomp their heads to the head-banging, comatose-inducing, mind-numbing

the quote.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ellen49
post Feb 8th 2012, 2:31 AM
Post #352

[quote name='druth8x' date='Feb 8th 2012, 2:28 AM' post='24726859']
[color=#330099]Lauren was singing another song yesterday with Steven and TA-DA a new snuggie that was self-destructing was eating guacamole. She melted rubber because Justin Bieber ruined her Steven Tyler brand new purse with glitter that held flowers together. However evil spirits flew away. Pia, Haley, and Scotty sang Mary Power's first hit single "Sit" while eating tacos. However, back home at the Idol cave, drama stabbed out all! Ke$ha shook Steven ferociously while chugging milk and Tequila mixed with Jack. Beyonce danced on trampolines while Lady Gaga scared Thia. Tatiana threw up oranges on Kara, who screamed quietly when suddenly Stefano found a sexy girl, Meaghan, who danced on a cruise ship and he was kissing her. She loved it so much that she couldn't lick the grass. Meanwhile, another crabcake got eaten by Lauren. Victoria decided that Hollywood was impossible to survive, so she ran down mountains. At home Tiffany walked sobbing toward the backyard and ate all of the brownies. hayden98 met Nancy in the swimmingpool and got stuck in a drain. Police came for Scotty because he babylockthemdoors and kissed Lauren passionately and hugged for an hour before Thia screamed for Lauren, "Get Your Filthy EARS away from my boyfriend!" "Scotty, Brooke, and Peggi, you can all just get the water barrel and fill it with chocolate ice-cream and Lauren go, and get Peggi's little evil pet monkey. I want Scotty for a while, we are making cookies so come back, and hurry." Steven awarded James "most extraordinary rocker-dude who juggled 21 pianos" then Paige decided Lauren should go to Disneyworld with her, and drink fairy milk while Pia sang, "I Told You So." That night when she got home, she started to dance when her highheels broke. Thankfully, there was some real good dancing going to take her to another concert where Paul McCartney was going to pick someone from the audience to play with his guitar but instead of playing guitar he took the mic, belted a Michael Jackson classic so the whole mankind could stomp their heads to the head-banging, comatose-inducing, mind-numbing,drool-worthy

top of what quote,deary?

--------------------
+Quote Post
druth8x
post Feb 8th 2012, 2:33 AM
Post #353

[quote name='druth8x' date='Feb 8th 2012, 2:28 AM' post='24726859']
[color=#330099]Lauren was singing another song yesterday with Steven and TA-DA a new snuggie that was self-destructing was eating guacamole. She melted rubber because Justin Bieber ruined her Steven Tyler brand new purse with glitter that held flowers together. However evil spirits flew away. Pia, Haley, and Scotty sang Mary Power's first hit single "Sit" while eating tacos. However, back home at the Idol cave, drama stabbed out all! Ke$ha shook Steven ferociously while chugging milk and Tequila mixed with Jack. Beyonce danced on trampolines while Lady Gaga scared Thia. Tatiana threw up oranges on Kara, who screamed quietly when suddenly Stefano found a sexy girl, Meaghan, who danced on a cruise ship and he was kissing her. She loved it so much that she couldn't lick the grass. Meanwhile, another crabcake got eaten by Lauren. Victoria decided that Hollywood was impossible to survive, so she ran down mountains. At home Tiffany walked sobbing toward the backyard and ate all of the brownies. hayden98 met Nancy in the swimmingpool and got stuck in a drain. Police came for Scotty because he babylockthemdoors and kissed Lauren passionately and hugged for an hour before Thia screamed for Lauren, "Get Your Filthy EARS away from my boyfriend!" "Scotty, Brooke, and Peggi, you can all just get the water barrel and fill it with chocolate ice-cream and Lauren go, and get Peggi's little evil pet monkey. I want Scotty for a while, we are making cookies so come back, and hurry." Steven awarded James "most extraordinary rocker-dude who juggled 21 pianos" then Paige decided Lauren should go to Disneyworld with her, and drink fairy milk while Pia sang, "I Told You So." That night when she got home, she started to dance when her highheels broke. Thankfully, there was some real good dancing going to take her to another concert where Paul McCartney was going to pick someone from the audience to play with his guitar but instead of playing guitar he took the mic, belted a Michael Jackson classic so the whole mankind could stomp their heads to the head-banging, comatose-inducing, mind-numbing, drool-worthy, all

reread the very first sentence

--------------------
+Quote Post

18 Pages V « < 16 17 18
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Nov 28th 2014, 10:50 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol