Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

3514 Pages V « < 3480 3481 3482 3483 3484 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Scoren McLaina Fan Thread, Scotty McCreery & Lauren Alaina
ptebwwong
post Feb 28th 2012, 12:36 AM
Post #69621

Group: Members

Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert
Fav. AI10: Scotty McCreery

QUOTE(camilav @ Feb 28th 2012, 12:17 AM) *

@Kristytara Lauren will be doing a new tour starting in April! It will be announced soon! So excited about the new tour!

any ideas? w00t.gif w00t.gif

I think she's probably going to tour with Carrie. grin.gif Carrie has a new single out & her album is out soon. Also, she said she would be touring probably spring/summer. It's a good fit for Lauren because their music styles are similar. Lauren's idol is Carrie so she would be ecstatic!

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Feb 28th 2012, 12:36 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

WERKusername
post Feb 28th 2012, 1:01 AM
Post #69622

Fav. SYTYCD3: Dominic Sandoval

How about this...we all shut up about Scotty and Gabi for good and focus on Scotty and Lauren? 'Cause, y'know, this is the McLaina thread.

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if thereís a life after that, Iíll love you then.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
smg2587
post Feb 28th 2012, 1:17 AM
Post #69623

QUOTE(camilav @ Feb 28th 2012, 12:17 AM) *

@Kristytara Lauren will be doing a new tour starting in April! It will be announced soon! So excited about the new tour!

any ideas? w00t.gif w00t.gif

Popular guess right now on twitter seems to be Sugarland. They start touring in April and right now only one opening act is announced and that is Lauren's friend Canaan Smith. Kristy gave a hint about being in Wisconsin in June and they have 2 dates there in early June. Right now its just a guess though.

--------------------
+Quote Post
SunsetRose123
post Feb 28th 2012, 2:03 AM
Post #69624

QUOTE(smg2587 @ Feb 28th 2012, 2:17 PM) *

Popular guess right now on twitter seems to be Sugarland. They start touring in April and right now only one opening act is announced and that is Lauren's friend Canaan Smith. Kristy gave a hint about being in Wisconsin in June and they have 2 dates there in early June. Right now its just a guess though.

She also mentioned about bringing the children and all. Do the singers in Sugarland have children?

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
LibbyD.
post Feb 28th 2012, 3:00 AM
Post #69625

QUOTE(myzsexymomjj @ Feb 27th 2012, 8:59 AM) *

Let's remember that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and we may not agree with what some may post but please lets respect it.

Also I have been in this thread for sometime and it upsets me when persons disagree with a post how they try to make the other person look stupid and small. Let's respect each others views and if we disagree there is a suttle way of saying so or say nothing at all.

This is my rant and not meant to anyone in particular but to remind all to respect each others opinion!

--------------

I totally agree with this. It's one thing to have an opinion about a performer (good or bad), but to jump on someone and tell them to leave because you don't like their opinion is really just...WRONG! no.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
stcecilia
post Feb 28th 2012, 6:01 AM
Post #69626

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood

QUOTE(ptebwwong @ Feb 28th 2012, 12:36 AM) *

I think she's probably going to tour with Carrie. grin.gif Carrie has a new single out & her album is out soon. Also, she said she would be touring probably spring/summer. It's a good fit for Lauren because their music styles are similar. Lauren's idol is Carrie so she would be ecstatic!

I'm sure that would be Lauren's dream come true. Hopefully she will get to open for her.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mclaina88
post Feb 28th 2012, 9:28 AM
Post #69627

Fav. AI5: Katharine McPhee
Fav. AI10: Lauren Alaina

ugh, it better not be Sugarland!!

they are part of the summer megaticket here.. and those are $800 blink.gif

plus... i really don't care for them.

pleasepleasepleaseplease let it be Carrie. innocent.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
stcecilia
post Feb 28th 2012, 9:31 AM
Post #69628

QUOTE(mclaina88 @ Feb 28th 2012, 9:28 AM) *

ugh, it better not be Sugarland!!

they are part of the summer megaticket here.. and those are $800 blink.gif

plus... i really don't care for them.

pleasepleasepleaseplease let it be Carrie. innocent.gif

thumbdown.gif I agree...I don't care for them either and opening for Carrie makes more sense as her music in more conducive with Lauren's sound.

Opening for Jason was a great idea also as Lauren rocks out like Jason does.

--------------------
+Quote Post
SunsetRose123
post Feb 28th 2012, 9:55 AM
Post #69629

QUOTE(stcecilia @ Feb 28th 2012, 10:31 PM) *

thumbdown.gif I agree...I don't care for them either and opening for Carrie makes more sense as her music in more conducive with Lauren's sound.

Opening for Jason was a great idea also as Lauren rocks out like Jason does.

Check this out http://twitpic.com/8psme5

It's a yes that Carrie will be touring this year but we just don't know when

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
stcecilia
post Feb 28th 2012, 10:11 AM
Post #69630

QUOTE(SunsetRose123 @ Feb 28th 2012, 9:55 AM) *

Check this out http://twitpic.com/8psme5

It's a yes that Carrie will be touring this year but we just don't know when

Yes she's defintely touring. I wonder when she'll start. Carrie will mentor her and show her the ropes.
Nothing against Jason or Luke (love them both) but I feel she'll be more comfortable around a female performer.

I want Scotty to stay with Brad, since that's working so well.

Unfortunately I have no say... shifty.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
ptebwwong
post Feb 28th 2012, 11:32 AM
Post #69631

Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert

QUOTE(smg2587 @ Feb 28th 2012, 1:17 AM) *

I hope she doesn't tour with Sugarland. I like Sugarland's music, but their musical style does not fit with Lauren's. I'm really hoping for Carrie because I don't see many country artists who don't have their tour set yet & their musical styles fit with Lauren.

Also, country music tours usually don't have the whole lineup on the same label. Lauren, Sugarland, & Canaan are all part of Universal & their branches. Look at Lauren's tour. Luke & Jason are on Capitol Records & Lauren is on Mercury/Nashville. I haven't heard of many tours with the lineup with the same label unless all 3 country acts didn't get any opportunities to tour with acts from different labels which I highly doubt especially for Lauren & Sugarland.

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
onlychildcherry
post Feb 28th 2012, 11:48 AM
Post #69632

QUOTE(camilav @ Feb 27th 2012, 5:41 PM) *

ok carrie just tweet lauren back.. whistling.gif

@carrieunderwood @Lauren_Alaina Thanks pretty girl! You are so sweet!

IPB Image

QUOTE(mm99 @ Feb 27th 2012, 9:17 PM) *

Lauren looks very beautiful in this picture.

And thank you everyone. Nuff said.

I LOVE YOU huggy.gif

I love this picture and she is naturally beautiful and simple. It shows she's just a normal teenager with BIG dreams and living it. I'm so excited to see her back on Idol TV. bye1.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
LibbyD.
post Feb 28th 2012, 11:44 AM
Post #69633

QUOTE(♥flutterby♥ @ Feb 27th 2012, 5:30 AM) *

IPB Image
...wow.
Southeast, you've made it pretty damn clear that you don't like Scotty. I understand this is a forum and its okay to get into arguments, but you've crossed the line, in my opinion. If you don't like Scotty, leave. Get out. Seriously. It's crap like this that makes people not want to come in here and talk. I know damn well if someone was dissing Lauren that you wouldn't have it, so why should it be any different for us whenever it comes to Scotty. And it honestly just seems like you're trying to start crap by the way you're acting, which is also ridiculous.

And eff no, we are not gonna "suggest to a mod" that we move the thread to Scotty's section whenever YOU seem to be pretty much the only one expressing problems with him. How about you just move out of the thread so that way it makes it easier, hmm?

-----This is from another poster. I copied this as my response to the above post.

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa!!!! More action in the thread than it has ever been for quite awhile and the Scotty fans only have spoken ready to defend their artist and some have posted and it being their first time.

That goes to show how popular this thread is. Woot!!! Woot!!! I am so waiting for this thread to burst out in flames again.

I will be on the sidelines watching the sparks fly as I'm trying to hold my opinions to myself even on the little things that I know.

But nevertheless, I love Lauren and Scotty and even with the new AI season, they are still in my heart.

heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif [/u]Note: Please be careful with the use of insults and words folks, just argue in a professional and intellectual way. It makes it more interesting and enjoyable, imo![u] heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif

Okay, let more opinions fly now.............

--------------------
+Quote Post
mm99
post Feb 28th 2012, 12:06 PM
Post #69634

Group: NX Subscribers

Fav. Team McCreery145 MC113 SM345

QUOTE(onlychildcherry @ Feb 28th 2012, 8:48 AM) *

I LOVE YOU huggy.gif

I love this picture and she is naturally beautiful and simple. It shows she's just a normal teenager with BIG dreams and living it. I'm so excited to see her back on Idol TV. bye1.gif

Have y'all seen this link yet? Sorry if it's already been posted.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/idol-wors..._medium=twitter

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
SunsetRose123
post Feb 28th 2012, 12:27 PM
Post #69635

QUOTE(mm99 @ Feb 29th 2012, 1:06 AM) *

Have y'all seen this link yet? Sorry if it's already been posted.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/idol-wors..._medium=twitter

it's posted on the other thread but thanks for posting it here. wish Scotty will perform, maybe they will have a second batch of performers.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
LibbyD.
post Feb 28th 2012, 12:28 PM
Post #69636

QUOTE(Scottyasia @ Feb 27th 2012, 2:47 AM) *

This is my first post in here, OK you all can kill me later because I'm sure a lot of you know I don't like Lauren.

Before you want to kill me, let me deal with this woman who think she knows everything about Scotty, Lauren and Gabi...

Southeast - Pardon me to ask, how old are you? From the previous pages that I happen to read, you said you gave birth for several times to prove that you are mature woman. But excuse me, live experience doesn't mean you know everything in this life and everything you imagine is true...
For me, after reading all of your gossip that you created like: Scotty throw Lauren under the bus right after winning, Gabi is throwing herself to him because he is famous now, but Lauren is a better person, and all kind of that "he used her" blah blah blah.....
You made your self look like a teenage girl - all that crazy thing you said are so childish, you didn't know that????

000000000----------Whoa! fear2.gif

And, again, let's me remind you, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO OFFEND (SunsetRose123 told me to be careful with using INSULT word, so I changed) SCOTTY AND GABI in every way, you had zero knowledge about them, how come you tell people about someones private life, you are so laughable - you didn't know that??????????????

---------Yikes![color=#CC33CC] no.gif fear2.gif fear2.gif noexpression.gif no.gif

If you say you hate Scotty because of he won over Lauren, because he sold more than Lauren while Lauren is million time better or whatever... Seriously, Scotty's fans never ever bother to care at all...

But when you offend human dignity based on *you know nothing* imagination, that is different story, Scotty fans will defend and fight back at you no matter where is it.

OK - since I already came here, welcome to kill me people!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
LibbyD.
post Feb 28th 2012, 12:48 PM
Post #69637

QUOTE(onlychildcherry @ Feb 28th 2012, 8:48 AM) *

I LOVE YOU huggy.gif

------Love it too. grin.gif heart.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
smg2587
post Feb 28th 2012, 2:48 PM
Post #69638

QUOTE(SunsetRose123 @ Feb 28th 2012, 12:27 PM) *

it's posted on the other thread but thanks for posting it here. wish Scotty will perform, maybe they will have a second batch of performers.

Idol producer Nigel tweeted this
As far as I'm aware Scotty IS appearing on #IDOL this season!!! Why wouldn't he?

Plus Scotty is doing the boot song so he is for sure going to appear during final 2 night to sing that. I think the four confirmed now are all going to appear first month of the live shows. So I expect Lauren on sometime in March. If I where a betting person I would bet you see Scotty on Idol the week before or after the ACM considering he'll be already on the west coast for that and probably won't take to much time from the baseball stuff he wants to do.

--------------------
+Quote Post
409musiclover
post Feb 28th 2012, 5:52 PM
Post #69639

QUOTE(SunsetRose123 @ Feb 28th 2012, 11:27 AM) *

Scotty will perform on finale when there are more viewers.

--------------------
+Quote Post
stcecilia
post Feb 28th 2012, 7:18 PM
Post #69640

Lauren Alaina News‏@LaurenANews

Close

Don't forget to watch @Lauren_Alaina on GAC's On The Streets tonight at 730pm EST/630pm CST

--------------------
+Quote Post

3514 Pages V « < 3480 3481 3482 3483 3484 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Nov 21st 2014, 7:21 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol