Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

1083 Pages V « < 456 457 458 459 460 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Off Topic Thread
Carrie&BlakeFan
post Apr 4th 2012, 8:53 AM
Post #9141

Group: Members

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. AI5: Kellie Pickler
Fav. AI11: Hollie Cavanagh

QUOTE(dkm0925 @ Apr 4th 2012, 5:39 AM) *

Poor Gabi - she doesn't deserve this! no.gif

Norberta Adiquez @MyOptimisticMe

@Yoo_GabaGaba You're also one big party girl where there's a lot of drinking involved. You just love to be in one. Another #SMH

Norberta Adiquez ‏ @MyOptimisticMe

@Yoo_GabaGaba is a Fake; What she really wants is to get famous and is using @ScottyMcCreery A lot of ppl in NC think so!!! #Awful

@ashleymccreery2 I guess you brother is slowly making it know to public that he and Gabi Dugal are an item. Do you approve?

@Yoo_GabaGaba You just have to tweet that you're going to be w/ @ScottyMcCreery & friends, didn't you? And u say u don't want ATTN, #SMH

So what if she hangs out with Scotty - they are friends! And if they are dating, good for them. But it's nobody's business either way. People just need to stop bothering this poor girl.

IPB Image

--------------------
IPB Image
BIG BROTHER 16: Brittany Donny Jocasta Amber | August 29th, 2014: The day I met Carrie Underwood
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

milkywayx
Post #9142

Fav. AI7: David Cook
Fav. AI10: Scotty McCreery

QUOTE(dkm0925 @ Apr 4th 2012, 5:39 AM) *

Poor Gabi - she doesn't deserve this! no.gif

Norberta Adiquez @MyOptimisticMe

@Yoo_GabaGaba You're also one big party girl where there's a lot of drinking involved. You just love to be in one. Another #SMH

@Yoo_GabaGaba is a Fake; What she really wants is to get famous and is using @ScottyMcCreery A lot of ppl in NC think so!!! #Awful

@ashleymccreery2 I guess you brother is slowly making it know to public that he and Gabi Dugal are an item. Do you approve?

@Yoo_GabaGaba You just have to tweet that you're going to be w/ @ScottyMcCreery & friends, didn't you? And u say u don't want ATTN, #SMH

SERIOUSLY? noexpression.gif noexpression.gif noexpression.gif noexpression.gif

--------------------
ROCK THIS NIGHT ❤
make a little noise, country girls and boys.
+Quote Post
stcecilia
post Apr 4th 2012, 8:57 AM
Post #9143

Group: NX Subscribers

QUOTE(milkywayx @ Apr 4th 2012, 9:53 AM) *

SERIOUSLY? noexpression.gif noexpression.gif noexpression.gif noexpression.gif

no.gif unreal no.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grandmaof7
post Apr 4th 2012, 9:11 AM
Post #9144

Fav. Team McCreery 198

QUOTE(stcecilia @ Apr 4th 2012, 9:57 AM) *

no.gif unreal no.gif

I feel bad for Gabi. She didn't sign up for all this hatred.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
kebarrera
post Apr 4th 2012, 9:14 AM
Post #9145

QUOTE(Grandmaof7 @ Apr 4th 2012, 8:11 AM) *

I feel bad for Gabi. She didn't sign up for all this hatred.

Technically, I'm sure she was aware what would come with the price of dating Scotty and she probably doesn't care. I haven't ever looked at her mentions before but I bet when the TTWG video came out, I'm sure she had a lot that were basically stating the same thing. Unfortunately, that's kind of the price you pay when dating a celebrity. Not everybody is going to like it. Should people say this? No. But will people keep on doing it? You betcha.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
DMJ2259
post Apr 4th 2012, 9:18 AM
Post #9146

QUOTE(kebarrera @ Apr 4th 2012, 10:14 AM) *

Technically, I'm sure she was aware what would come with the price of dating Scotty and she probably doesn't care. I haven't ever looked at her mentions before but I bet when the TTWG video came out, I'm sure she had a lot that were basically stating the same thing. Unfortunately, that's kind of the price you pay when dating a celebrity. Not everybody is going to like it. Should people say this? No. But will people keep on doing it? You betcha.

thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif You are right, everyone forgets while it's completely wrong, it's what comes with the package, let me say it again the PRICE OF FAME and being the other person.

This is one of the main reasons why people crack under the pressure and lose their GF, spouses, etc. You have to be very strong willed to deal with all this stuff and at 18 it's hard to do. Just take a look at what has happened to young stars no.gif no.gif no.gif no.gif

That's why I think Scotty wants to stay as normal as possible.

And, I'm sorry Gabi is tweeting the stuff and she is very well aware of the backlash from it, she has been down that road already. So she knows what's she is doing.

This post has been edited by DMJ2259: Apr 4th 2012, 9:20 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Grandmaof7
post Apr 4th 2012, 9:28 AM
Post #9147

Fav. Team McCreery 198

QUOTE(DMJ2259 @ Apr 4th 2012, 10:18 AM) *

thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif You are right, everyone forgets while it's completely wrong, it's what comes with the package, let me say it again the PRICE OF FAME and being the other person.

This is one of the main reasons why people crack under the pressure and lose their GF, spouses, etc. You have to be very strong willed to deal with all this stuff and at 18 it's hard to do. Just take a look at what has happened to young stars no.gif no.gif no.gif no.gif

That's why I think Scotty wants to stay as normal as possible.

And, I'm sorry Gabi is tweeting the stuff and she is very well aware of the backlash from it, she has been down that road already. So she knows what's she is doing.

I'm sure she does understand what she is doing, but does anyone understand all the implications of dating someone famous..... Especially when you've known him forever. I keep thinking at some point, they will keep some things more private than they do now. But on the other hand, maybe it bothers us more! Nothing is as private as they were when I was growing up, but now it can go around the world in a few minutes and maybe it doesn't bother the kids as much as it would me. I don't know!!!!! wink.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Mamalety1949
post Apr 4th 2012, 9:44 AM
Post #9148

Fav. Scotty McCreery

We shouldn't feed into all this crap. We all know it's wrong and I'm hoping that anyone connected with Scotty can ignore the stupidity just like Scotty does yes.gif thumbsup.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
SCOTTY IS PURE COUNTRY BECAUSE COUNTRY IS DOWN TO EARTH FOR THE EARTH
+Quote Post
sinycalone
post Apr 4th 2012, 10:01 AM
Post #9149

I disagree that Gabi should be prepared for the venom directed at her. Why? If she is dating Scotty, who she has known for many years, she can't be expected to just shrug her shoulders and say "ok." And fangirls who trash talk her, even going so far as to tweet family members with nasty, demeaning comments -- are totally wrong. If a gossip columnist includes an item on Scotty (with or without mention of a gf), then that is kind of normal for celebrities. Having your alleged fans create nasty gossip and try to harm Gabi's reputation is not par for the course for fame. Being disappointed that Scotty may have a gf is one thing, going out of your way to contact TOC in the hope they will turn it some major story, etc. is another. Brenda (and other off the wall fangirls) is no doubt hoping that Gabi will turn and run, when faced with invasion of privacy. And, then of course, he'll want to date one of them.

Gabi's tweeted about and to Scotty....but she's tweeted a lot more about other friends. If she never tweeted about him, mentioning everyone but him when the gang was doing something...it would be unnatural.

Fame does mean your privacy is invaded on occasion--but if your fans become the source of those invasions -- something is really wrong.

Just for the record, I've never tweeted to object to the garbage going on--and never will. That would certainly feed into the ugliness.

This post has been edited by sinycalone: Apr 4th 2012, 10:05 AM

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

BEACON THEATER, NEW YORK
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Grandmaof7
post Apr 4th 2012, 10:01 AM
Post #9150

Fav. Team McCreery 198

QUOTE(Mamalety1949 @ Apr 4th 2012, 10:44 AM) *

We shouldn't feed into all this crap. We all know it's wrong and I'm hoping that anyone connected with Scotty can ignore the stupidity just like Scotty does yes.gif thumbsup.gif

Good point, done with it!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
mm99
post Apr 4th 2012, 10:08 AM
Post #9151

Fav. Team McCreery145 MC113 SM345

QUOTE(stcecilia @ Apr 4th 2012, 2:54 AM) *

Well, guys don't be surprised if TOC (which is an online National Enquirer country music rag) will have an article complete with the photo and the question, "Do you think Scotty has a girlfriend".
He's a celebrity now and as we all know, this is what they do. Follow stars around and report on their every move.
As for that tweeter, she's just being spiteful because she's upset there is no McLaina. She knows exactly what she's doing. She want TOC to report it.
What a little troll. That's ok, as someone posted earlier, karma will crap on her doorstep.
How do people like that sleep at night? Probably not very well, because I'm sure they have plenty of nightmares. thumbdown.gif

I'm letting it roll, because our boy is a force to be reckoned with he's on a locomotive that can't be stopped.

people like that don't sleep at night. They're vampires, sucking out the blood of their victims.

Kebarrera, I get your point about Gabi "knowing what she signed in for" but nobody really knows how hard sudden fame is going to be. Look at Kate Middleton. Look at all those starlets who start taking heavy drugs. It really tough. As Mama McCreery said, she couldn't do what Scotty is doing: he's very brave.

And this isn't even proof that Gabi is his girlfriend. That's just silly. For one thing, didn't I read she is staying on longer at Myrtle beach with J Bowes? Maybe she's HIS girlfriend. And WHO CARES!

This post has been edited by mm99: Apr 4th 2012, 10:11 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
DMJ2259
post Apr 4th 2012, 10:10 AM
Post #9152

QUOTE(sinycalone @ Apr 4th 2012, 11:01 AM) *

I disagree that Gabi should be prepared for the venom directed at her. Why? If she is dating Scotty, who she has known for many years, she can't be expected to just shrug her shoulders and say "ok." And fangirls who trash talk her, even going so far as to tweet family members with nasty, demeaning comments -- are totally wrong. If a gossip columnist includes an item on Scotty (with or without mention of a gf), then that is kind of normal for celebrities. Having your alleged fans create nasty gossip and try to harm Gabi's reputation is not par for the course for fame. Being disappointed that Scotty may have a gf is one thing, going out of your way to contact TOC in the hope they will turn it some major story, etc. is another. Brenda (and other off the wall fangirls) is no doubt hoping that Gabi will turn and run, when faced with invasion of privacy. And, then of course, he'll want to date one of them.

Gabi's tweeted about and to Scotty....but she's tweeted a lot more about other friends. If she never tweeted about him, mentioning everyone but him when the gang was doing something...it would be unnatural.

Fame does mean your privacy is invaded on occasion--but if your fans become the source of those invasions -- something is really wrong.

Just for the record, I've never tweeted to object to the garbage going on--and never will. That would certainly feed into the ugliness.

It's all wrong but unfortunately its the reality. We can kick and scream about it all we want being wrong, but won't change a thing. It's happens to every single star, Selena Gomez got death threats, People are crazy.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Carrie&BlakeFan
post Apr 4th 2012, 10:15 AM
Post #9153

QUOTE(kebarrera @ Apr 4th 2012, 9:14 AM) *

First of all, there is no concrete proof that the two of them are dating. Maybe they are, maybe they're not. So right now it's unfair to accuse her of "Knowing what she signed up for."

This post has been edited by Carrie&BlakeFan: Apr 4th 2012, 10:19 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
BIG BROTHER 16: Brittany Donny Jocasta Amber | August 29th, 2014: The day I met Carrie Underwood
+Quote Post
kebarrera
post Apr 4th 2012, 10:20 AM
Post #9154

QUOTE(Carrie&BlakeFan @ Apr 4th 2012, 9:15 AM) *

First of all, there is no concrete proof that the two of them are dating. Maybe they are, maybe they not. So right now it's unfair to accuse her of "Knowing what she signed up for."

Got this from the McLaina thread. She got it off some site that contained a picture of Scotty. Don't ask me which one cause I have no idea. You are right though. We don't have proof that anything is going on with them until someone confirms it. I don't think it's right either that she is getting attacked but unfortunately, many celebrity partners who are linked up to someone famous are going to get targeted. Unfair but that's what happens. Whether or not she is, that's what people perceive to be the case so they are going to roll with it.

"That “barbie” chick is scotty’s ex girlfriend. They dated for quite some time around eighth grade and freshmen year. Her name is Taylor Eargle. She competes in many beauty pagents, in north carolina. Shes VERY pretty now. She goes to Scotty’s High School (garner)’s Rival School, (Middle Creek). She is a senior as well. Theyre still very good friends but she has ABSOLUTELY no interest in him && finds it weird seeing all these girls all over him. She has a new boyfriend named Nick Schavone, who attends college and North Carolina State University, where Scotty has applied to. Scotty now dates a girl named Gabi Dugal. She was the brunette girl in his “Trouble with girls” music video. Shes gorgeous. But they have decided not to go public with their relationship. So the media wont mess with either of them. But anyone at Garner could tell you theyre dating."

This post has been edited by kebarrera: Apr 4th 2012, 10:23 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Lexien
post Apr 4th 2012, 10:21 AM
Post #9155

QUOTE(buttons66 @ Apr 4th 2012, 8:00 AM) *

http://www.ourstage.com/blog
From fans of Scotty.....good article to read ,

Loved this article!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Thisbig
post Apr 4th 2012, 10:28 AM
Post #9156

I hope all Scotty fans can respect Scotty private life, and respect his friends. I shipped Scotty and Gabi sometimes but honestly, I dont care much about who he dates, as long as he's happy. I feel bad when we judge Scotty's friends. Can we please stop talking about this?

On another note, it's only been a few days but I've missed Scotty already crying.gif We've been so spolt the last week crying.gif

This post has been edited by Thisbig: Apr 4th 2012, 10:36 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Carrie&BlakeFan
post Apr 4th 2012, 10:34 AM
Post #9157

QUOTE(Thisbig @ Apr 4th 2012, 10:28 AM) *

I hope all Scotty fans can respect Scotty private life, and respect his friends. Honestly, I dont care much about who he dates, as long as he's happy. Can we please stop talking about this? It's his private life!

On another note, it's only been a few days but I've missed Scotty already crying.gif We've been so spolt the last week crying.gif

IPB Image

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
DMJ2259
post Apr 4th 2012, 10:36 AM
Post #9158

QUOTE(Thisbig @ Apr 4th 2012, 11:28 AM) *

I hope all Scotty fans can respect Scotty private life, and respect his friends. I shipped Scotty and Gabi sometimes but honestly, I dont care much about who he dates, as long as he's happy. I feel bad when we judge Scotty's friends. Can we please stop talking about this?

I think we respect his private life, but everyone is having a hard time reading some of the nasty tweets. His true fans are getting upset.

This post has been edited by DMJ2259: Apr 4th 2012, 10:36 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
milkywayx
post Apr 4th 2012, 10:46 AM
Post #9159

Fav. AI7: David Cook

QUOTE(Carrie&BlakeFan @ Apr 4th 2012, 10:34 AM) *

IPB Image

This gif. heart.gif I love the Hunger Games.

--------------------
ROCK THIS NIGHT ❤
make a little noise, country girls and boys.
+Quote Post
Craig Bennett
post Apr 4th 2012, 11:07 AM
Post #9160

QUOTE(Mamalety1949 @ Apr 4th 2012, 9:44 AM) *

If you don't follow Lauren and all her silly jealous 12 year old fans, you don't even know this stuff is going on until you read it over here. There's a reason I only follow Scotty, his family, and his very close friends. They have been there for his whole life.

Half of Lauren's fans need their twitter accounts revoked by their parents.

FYI - no knock on Lauren herself with my statements, just some of her fans that think Scotty and Lauren should be together need to move on and get over themselves, and quit making asses of themselves.

--------------------
+Quote Post

1083 Pages V « < 456 457 458 459 460 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Sep 2nd 2014, 9:06 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol