Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

1112 Pages V « < 811 812 813 814 815 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Off Topic Thread
GrandmaDot
post Sep 16th 2013, 11:37 AM
Post #16241

Group: Members

QUOTE(nana/sami @ Sep 16th 2013, 10:16 AM) *

If you have a minute please say a little prayer for my precious new great-granddaughter Kaylee and her mom Amanda. They are still having some problems. Things seem to be getting better but I will know more in a few days. Thanks flowers.gif

Prayers lifted.

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Sep 16th 2013, 11:37 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

buttons66
post Sep 16th 2013, 11:47 AM
Post #16242

Saying some prayers today for your sweet family today nana/sami flowers.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
summerthyme
post Sep 16th 2013, 11:48 AM
Post #16243

Group: NX Subscribers

QUOTE(buttons66 @ Sep 16th 2013, 11:47 AM) *

Saying some prayers today for your sweet family today nana/sami flowers.gif

Me too! heart.gif

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
Mamalety1949
post Sep 16th 2013, 12:35 PM
Post #16244

Fav. AI10: Scotty McCreery
Fav. Scotty McCreery

On my flight this weekend I was reading the September 2013 United Hemisphere Magazine it had a very interesting article "Three Perfect Days in Nashville". It ended with six short paragraphs which had the title:

TENNESSEE MASH - Nashville's growing music scene is no longer just country......

"Nashville's forever-long reputation as a country music mecca has taken a turn over the last few years. The country scene is still going strong, of course, but the city is also seeing flashes of pop, rock and hip hop.

'We're starting to get this melting pot of genres,' says Emery Dobyns, a Grammy-winning engineer rock producer and songwriter who moved to Nashville from New York this year because he saw an opportunity for more satisfying work. 'Since I got here, I've been running into more and more music people from other cities. And these are successful people.'

For Dobyns and others like him, the allure of Nashville's storied musical tradition is compounded by its booming economy and all of the benefits that come with it.

'You have amazing food and culture, a great lifestyle,' he says. 'You never run into someone who's not working.'

As for Dobyns, he's keeping busy with Lily and the Parlour Tricks, an up-and-coming pop group who followed him down from New York, and who are also in the process of laying roots there.

"New York will always be there, and L.A. is a great place to visit,' Dobyns says. 'But this is THE place.' "

End of article **********

bloated.gif bloated.gif is all I can say........ thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
SCOTTY IS PURE COUNTRY BECAUSE COUNTRY IS DOWN TO EARTH FOR THE EARTH
+Quote Post
arw1950
post Sep 16th 2013, 4:24 PM
Post #16245

Fav. Team McCreery#151

If you have a minute please say a little prayer for my precious new great-granddaughter Kaylee and her mom Amanda. They are still having some problems. Things seem to be getting better but I will know more in a few days. Thanks flowers.gif

Prayers up! huggy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Idolizer24
post Sep 16th 2013, 6:10 PM
Post #16246

Fav. AI7: David Cook

Praying! heart.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
PeachStateNana
post Sep 16th 2013, 7:55 PM
Post #16247

Praying for all of you.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grandmaof7
post Sep 16th 2013, 7:58 PM
Post #16248

Fav. Team McCreery 198

There are 161 users on this forum right now. We love new music from Scotty.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Mamalety1949
post Sep 16th 2013, 8:31 PM
Post #16249

Fav. Scotty McCreery

QUOTE(Grandmaof7 @ Sep 16th 2013, 7:58 PM) *

There are 161 users on this forum right now. We love new music from Scotty.

Is that the highest? If so I can only imagine what it's going to be like on October 15th wub.gif wub.gif

noexpression.gif one 'user' going to work.....will catch up on my breaks grin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
SCOTTY IS PURE COUNTRY BECAUSE COUNTRY IS DOWN TO EARTH FOR THE EARTH
+Quote Post
jailbelle
post Sep 16th 2013, 9:31 PM
Post #16250

Fav. AI9: Casey James

Nana - prayers that Kaylee and Amanda do well.

--------------------
+Quote Post
PeachStateNana
post Sep 17th 2013, 10:31 AM
Post #16251

Mike N Judy McCreery posted on FB this morning....

"TN, KY, NC....once again, the McCreerys can't seem to stay in the same state."
Considering Scotty's tweet yesterday, do you think Scotty is in Nashville promoting the album?
confused.gif

Inquiring McCreerians would like to know! original.gif

This post has been edited by PeachStateNana: Sep 17th 2013, 10:44 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
md1948
post Sep 17th 2013, 10:43 AM
Post #16252

WHAT COMMON PHRASE ARE THESE THREE PIX DEPICTING??
IPB Image+IPB Image+IPB Image

note: If you don't like groaners - don't guess!!! bleh.gif bleh.gif bleh.gif

Answer will be revealed later tonight.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
crossway
post Sep 17th 2013, 1:16 PM
Post #16253

QUOTE(md1948 @ Sep 17th 2013, 11:43 AM) *

WHAT COMMON PHRASE ARE THESE THREE PIX DEPICTING??
IPB Image+IPB Image+IPB Image

note: If you don't like groaners - don't guess!!! bleh.gif bleh.gif bleh.gif

Answer will be revealed later tonight.

Having a bird's eye view!! maybe?????? unsure.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
buttons66
post Sep 17th 2013, 1:23 PM
Post #16254

Danica Patrick, Trace Adkins to Co-Host American Country Awards on December 10.

September 17, 2013 at 2:00pm

TRACE ADKINS AND NASCARSUPERSTAR DANICA PATRICK TO CO-HOST “AMERICAN COUNTRY AWARDS,”

AIRING LIVE TUESDAY,DECEMBER 10 ON FOX

Adkins Will Perform Musicfrom his Celtic-Infused Christmas Album

Multi-platinumrecording artist Trace Adkins and NASCAR superstar Danica Patrick will co-host thefourth annual AMERICAN COUNTRY AWARDS, airing live from Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas Tuesday,Dec. 10 (8:00-10:00 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed) on FOX. This is Adkins’ fourth time serving as a host of theannual awards show, which gives fans the opportunityto vote for their favorite artists in categories such as artists, albums,singles, videos and touring, encompassing the entire spectrum of country musicand bestowing honors that no other awards show has. Nominees, performers andpresenters to be announced.

“Ican’t wait to see if I have what it takes to keep up with this racing superstar,”said Adkins.

“I’mso excited to host the AMERICAN COUNTRY AWARDS with Trace Adkins,” Patricksaid. “I have no doubt he’ll be able to keep up with me. I’ve become a huge fanof country music since I came to NASCAR and have been fortunate to be in videoswith Miranda Lambert and Colt Ford. This is going to be a really coolexperience and I’m excited to be a part of it. It’s going to be a great show!”

In addition to his hosting duties,Adkins will be joined by legendary drummer Kenny Aronoff and other guests for aspecial performance of “Carol of the Drum” (otherwise known as “Little DrummerBoy”). The song is featured on Adkins’ recently announced Celtic-infusedChristmas album, “The King’s Gift.”

The third annual AMERICAN COUNTRY AWARDS, co-hostedby Trace Adkins and Kristin Chenoweth, featured performances by Jason Aldean,Dierks Bentley, Luke Bryan, Lady Antebellum, Little Big Town, Lynyrd Skynyrd,Kip Moore, Jake Owen and Rascal Flatts, as well as by Adkins and Chenoweth. Thespecial also featured appearances by Lauren Alaina, NatashaBedingfield, champion cowboy Trevor Brazile, Lee Brice, Lindsey Buckingham, Carmen Electra, Eli YoungBand, Florida Georgia Line, Gloriana, Casey James,Jana Kramer, Miranda Lambert, Love andTheft, Dustin Lynch, Scotty McCreery, Penn& Teller, LeAnn Rimes, the SanFrancisco Giants’ Brandon Belt and Barry Zito, RonWhite and Chris Young.

Withhis trademark baritone and wry sense of humor, Trace Adkins is one of countrymusic’s most accomplished entertainers. With total sales surpassing 10 millionalbums, a long list of hit singles and platinum albums, he is also atelevision personality, actor and author. A Grammy Award nominee and member ofthe Grand Ole Opry, Adkins will release his Christmas album of Celtic-infusedcarols, “The King’s Gift,” on October 29, 2013, then embark on The ChristmasShow Tour, a theatrical musical production for the whole family, in theatersthis holiday season. This will be Adkins’ fourth time hosting the AMERICANCOUNTRY AWARDS.

Danica Patrick burst onto the scene in May 2005, whenshe stunned the world by leading 19 laps and finishing fourth in her firstIndianapolis 500 – becoming the first woman to lead laps and score a Top-Five finishin the historic race. Three years later, in April 2008, Patrick became thefirst woman to win a major-league,open-wheel race in a North American series with her victory in the IZOD IndyCarSeries Indy Japan 300 at the Twin Ring Motegi oval in Japan.

In February 2013, Patrick, driver of the No. 10GoDaddy Chevrolet SS for Stewart-Haas Racing, once again made headlines aroundthe world with her record-setting performance in the 55th Daytona500 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Florida’s DaytonaInternational Speedway. She became the first woman to win a Sprint Cup polewhen she set the fastest time in qualifying for the Daytona 500 and thenfinished in eighth place, the highest finishing position ever for a woman inthe “Great American Race.”

AMERICANCOUNTRY AWARDS is executive-produced by Bob Bain (TEEN CHOICE 2013, “Kids’Choice Awards”). Paul Flattery, Tisha Fein and Fletcher Foster serve asproducers; and Greg Sills is supervising producer. Michael Dempsey will directthe special.

[EDITOR’SNOTE: For photos and more information on the AMERICAN COUNTRY AWARDS,please visit www.foxflash.com.]

I guess danica is better than Kristen Chenowith that we have endured but coming from a racing background and follower of racing..Miss Patrick is no super star in the world of Nascar!! Shes already getting comments on the site that this came from ..Stewart-Haas racing....alluding to just that..and more fear2.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
NanCEyeBuck
post Sep 17th 2013, 2:31 PM
Post #16255

randytravis ‏@randytravis 15m
Randy's upcoming album Influence Vol. 1 is now available on @iTunesMusic for pre-order. Order it now! http://smarturl.it/influencevol1

Randy's CD is available for pre-order on Amazon and I-Tunes now. But, it is being released 09/30 and I don't see any Amazon snippets for him yet either.

--------------------
+Quote Post
DinaGator
post Sep 17th 2013, 4:54 PM
Post #16256

Final sales are in for last week.
Keith Urban ended up selling a lot less than his last album, but he is number one

--------------------
+Quote Post
DMJ2259
post Sep 17th 2013, 5:39 PM
Post #16257

QUOTE(DinaGator @ Sep 17th 2013, 5:54 PM) *

Final sales are in for last week.
Keith Urban ended up selling a lot less than his last album, but he is number one

Actually shocked at that number. Was expecting more for someone like him

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Ottawa1946
post Sep 17th 2013, 6:58 PM
Post #16258

Group: NX Subscribers

Fav. AI: Scotty McCreery

QUOTE(DMJ2259 @ Sep 17th 2013, 6:39 PM) *

Actually shocked at that number. Was expecting more for someone like him

Keith 102,881 Not great for sure. Any other week he would not have finished #1

Wouldn't it be nice if Scotty would have the same luck his 1st week? original.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Jonathan
post Sep 17th 2013, 7:10 PM
Post #16259

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. AI13 Sam Woolf

That's about where Brad's CD opened at too. Its just further proof that digital single sales are the key mark now for sales more than albums are for the radio A list artists.

--------------------
+Quote Post
DinaGator
post Sep 17th 2013, 7:15 PM
Post #16260

QUOTE(ctryfan1980 @ Sep 17th 2013, 8:10 PM) *

That's about where Brad's CD opened at too. Its just further proof that digital single sales are the key mark now for sales more than albums are for the radio A list artists.

That's unfortunate because as we all know, the best songs are usually left on the album and not released as singles.

--------------------
+Quote Post

1112 Pages V « < 811 812 813 814 815 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Oct 24th 2014, 7:41 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol