Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

8 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Closed TopicStart new topic
> Adam Idol Pre-Appearance Speculation thread, What will performance be like-Adam Aftermath Excitment
KYAA
post Mar 4th 2011, 3:54 PM
Post #21

Group: Members

Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert
Fav. Judge: Simon Cowell
Fav. Artist: Adam Lambert

Cant wait to see this on youtube!!!!!!! grin.gif grin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Mar 4th 2011, 3:54 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

pip
post Mar 4th 2011, 4:05 PM
Post #22

QUOTE(istersay @ Mar 4th 2011, 3:24 PM) *

I see now there is a thread here too. You guys have this worked out okay now? original.gif I just got on the board and am trying to figure out what's up, so just let me know if anyone needs help flowers.gif

Being fairly new here, I'm confused. I posted on the original thread, and I see some of the posts were brought over but not all of them. Mine is still there. Where are we supposed to post? Here or on the other thread? unsure.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Sagitarius
post Mar 4th 2011, 4:41 PM
Post #23

So happy and proud ! thumbsup.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
islandgirljams
post Mar 4th 2011, 4:56 PM
Post #24

QUOTE(pip @ Mar 4th 2011, 2:05 PM) *

Being fairly new here, I'm confused. I posted on the original thread, and I see some of the posts were brought over but not all of them. Mine is still there. Where are we supposed to post? Here or on the other thread? unsure.gif

Were just keeping this HERE for the next few days, its not that confusing I hope tongue.gif
After next Thursday we'll move it. People are WELCOME to post in either, they'll eventually end up as one thumbsup.gif

OK now back to flailing!!! Whats he gonna where? We know that the Blondes have been working on a super secret outfit for him, I wonder if thats what its for. THe thing is, with an acoustic performance, its so spare and simple, that I dont see him going for that OTT look.Do you guys?

QUOTE(Love2Lurk @ Mar 4th 2011, 1:06 PM) *

Thanks Isla huggy.gif huggy.gif for all the goodies you bring w00t.gif

KEEP THEM COMING GIRL yes.gif yes.gif

awww your the best
huggy.gif

and thanks Isterstay!!! Were good now!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
chensuu
post Mar 4th 2011, 5:31 PM
Post #25

QUOTE(islandgirljams @ Mar 4th 2011, 4:56 PM) *

OK now back to flailing!!! Whats he gonna where? We know that the Blondes have been working on a super secret outfit for him, I wonder if thats what its for. THe thing is, with an acoustic performance, its so spare and simple, that I dont see him going for that OTT look.Do you guys?

I agree with you. I don't think he's going to be too OTT, just enough to be unique and memorable. Then again his voice will do that for him on its own!

I'm really curious about his hair! I'd really like a hippie type Adam with loose rather than slicked back hair wearing a shirt much like the one he just auctioned off for the Grammys. It seems to fit with the vibe of the song. thumbsup.gif

But I'll be happy with anything! yes.gif

--------------------
sig-kaydan avi-standbyme
IPB Image
+Quote Post
islandgirljams
post Mar 4th 2011, 5:37 PM
Post #26

moved this post over to the AI thread

This post has been edited by islandgirljams: Mar 4th 2011, 5:57 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
chensuu
post Mar 4th 2011, 5:52 PM
Post #27

QUOTE(islandgirljams @ Mar 4th 2011, 5:37 PM) *

You guys should check out what James Durbin is saying about Adam shifty.gif not sure if it was good/bad or just meh! He sounds pretty defensive if you ask me. WTF was he name dropping about the "adam lambert scream" and singing ACIGC then? duh
starts at the 1:20 mark about Adam
http://www.youtube.com/user/hollywoodlife0.../10/E6pTRJLK7Rg
Cant wait for BB to perform there and blow all their ass*s out of the water devil.gif

Argh. Just when I was enjoying a thread again. I'm kind of fed up with Durbin. Does this really need to be in an amazing thread about Adam performing on AI? I wanted one thread that did not mention this guy and instead we are creating more discussion for him!!!

Maybe this can go on the AI season 10 thread?

flowers.gif flowers.gif flowers.gif flowers.gif flowers.gif flowers.gif

This post has been edited by chensuu: Mar 4th 2011, 5:52 PM

--------------------
sig-kaydan avi-standbyme
IPB Image
+Quote Post
islandgirljams
post Mar 4th 2011, 5:56 PM
Post #28

QUOTE(chensuu @ Mar 4th 2011, 3:52 PM) *

Argh. Just when I was enjoying a thread again. I'm kind of fed up with Durbin. Does this really need to be in an amazing thread about Adam performing on AI? I wanted one thread that did not mention this guy and instead we are creating more discussion for him!!!

Maybe this can go on the AI season 10 thread?

flowers.gif flowers.gif flowers.gif flowers.gif flowers.gif flowers.gif

LOL too true, i will move it!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
sealuv
post Mar 4th 2011, 5:57 PM
Post #29

Moved to AI Thread thumbsup.gif

This post has been edited by sealuv: Mar 4th 2011, 6:09 PM

--------------------
2014 IS GONNA BE WILD
+Quote Post
islandgirljams
post Mar 4th 2011, 6:00 PM
Post #30

Madam i'm sorry you're mad at me. I think the world of you and everything you do here flowers.gif
I wish you'd sent me a PM though
Im confused, your name NEVER came up, and i'm not even sure how you are involved unsure.gif
???

Please PM me if you have further things to say...

In my own defense let me just say that I never said anyone's name did I? NEVER! not even insinuated!
and I took my dispute to the mods for a conversation to clarify, is that not allowed?

This post has been edited by islandgirljams: Mar 4th 2011, 6:02 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Little Bee
post Mar 4th 2011, 6:02 PM
Post #31

I am sorry but I find this absolutely ridiculous that we have to have two threads for the same thing. We have NEVER done it this way before and I really cannot see a reason to do it now - this is far more confusing for people and when the two threads are merged it will all end up out of order as the merge causes the posts to go in time order. We will have two different conversations from the two threads being placed together. Disaster!

There are a LOT of people who dont know how to find things in the subforums, - There are TWO sub-forums... Count them... TWO! One for concerts/tour and one for events/appearances.... Not that difficult to figure out, especially IF the system is adhered to. If YOUR thread had stayed in the sub-forum, all the posts would be there and as many members do, they click on the darker links which means there is new posts on them.

Using the above quote perhaps someone can tell me, PM if necessary, why the sub forums are that hard to navigate and why we have to do things differently for this show? Why are members suddenly not able to post in the subforum - where there was a clear link left.

I am completely confused now and wonder if members do actually want the threads organised and all media gathered etc. Having two threads will either end up with everything being duplicated or it scattered over the two.

Can I politely and respectfuly request that people post in the thread in the subforum to stop the whole thread being a mess later, or it maybe that this one can never be merged. I hope people understand what I mean when I say it will all end up jumbled but if anyone needs clarification I am happy to explain.

This post has been edited by Little Bee: Mar 4th 2011, 6:06 PM

--------------------
@KI55andTELL
+Quote Post
islandgirljams
post Mar 4th 2011, 6:18 PM
Post #32

QUOTE(Little Bee @ Mar 4th 2011, 4:02 PM) *

I am sorry but I find this absolutely ridiculous that we have to have two threads for the same thing. We have NEVER done it this way before and I really cannot see a reason to do it now - this is far more confusing for people and when the two threads are merged it will all end up out of order as the merge causes the posts to go in time order. We will have two different conversations from the two threads being placed together. Disaster!
Using the above quote perhaps someone can tell me, PM if necessary, why the sub forums are that hard to navigate and why we have to do things differently for this show? Why are members suddenly not able to post in the subforum - where there was a clear link left.

I am completely confused now and wonder if members do actually want the threads organised and all media gathered etc. Having two threads will either end up with everything being duplicated or it scattered over the two.
Can I politely and respectfuly request that people post in the thread in the subforum to stop the whole thread being a mess later, or it maybe that this one can never be merged. I hope people understand what I mean when I say it will all end up jumbled but if anyone needs clarification I am happy to explain.

IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DONE WITH THIS!!
Please put the thread WHEREVER you guys want
flowers.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Little Bee
post Mar 4th 2011, 6:23 PM
Post #33

QUOTE(islandgirljams @ Mar 4th 2011, 11:18 PM) *

IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DONE WITH THIS!!
Please put the thread WHEREVER you guys want
flowers.gif

Please deal with this maturely and not have a strop. We are trying to find a solution that will be good for everyone, not only for now but also for later times looking back. flowers.gif

--------------------
@KI55andTELL
+Quote Post
istersay
post Mar 4th 2011, 6:29 PM
Post #34

Search and Destroy
Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

This thread won't be merged because it would mess up the Chronological order of posts, so in order to try and keep the peace, how about we make this a Pre-Appearance Speculation thread, and keep all the actual news, tweets, media etc.in the Sub-Forum

On the Day Adam Performs, we can lock this thread and post about the actual appearance in there
thumbsup.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
islandgirljams
post Mar 4th 2011, 6:30 PM
Post #35

whats a strop? crying.gif seriously?

At least i never name call.... anyone....

Anyways, I just wanted to bring good news over. Now its become a sad thread. I truly am sorry to all of you guys for that happening. In all seriousness, i dont want to rain on the parade, so please put the thread wherever you guys feel it needs to be. Im not sure what else to say!

QUOTE(istersay @ Mar 4th 2011, 4:29 PM) *

This thread won't be merged because it would mess up the Chronological order of posts, so in order to try and keep the peace, how about we make this a Pre-Appearance Speculation thread, and keep all the actual news, tweets, media etc.in the Sub-Forum

On the Day Adam Performs, we can lock this thread and post about the actual appearance in there
thumbsup.gif

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT TODAY, IT IS SO APPRECIATED.
flowers.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Little Bee
post Mar 4th 2011, 6:36 PM
Post #36

QUOTE(islandgirljams @ Mar 4th 2011, 11:30 PM) *

whats a strop? crying.gif seriously?

At least i never name call.... anyone....

Anyways, I just wanted to bring good news over. Now its become a sad thread. I truly am sorry to all of you guys for that happening. In all seriousness, i dont want to rain on the parade, so please put the thread wherever you guys feel it needs to be. Im not sure what else to say!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT TODAY, IT IS SO APPRECIATED.
flowers.gif

Sorry that is an British phrase meaning something like get in a big of a mood over something, or express a dislike by using maybe a bit of temper. Imagine someone thumping their desk in frustration at something - you could say they had a strop.

ISTERSAY - thanks for working with us all to make things work for everyone. original.gif

Bringing this over from the other thread, it is Madamimadam's thoughts on the performance next week.

Picture this....

Black stage... Faint tinkling of notes played on the highest octave of a baby grand... Spotlight goes on to reveal Cam playing... Slightly to the side is another spotlight slowly coming 'alive' (think dimmer switch)... Adam is sitting on a stool (think ToMT)... Emo hair... Minimal makeup... Looking scared and vulnerable.... Adam is basically singing accapella... You can barely hear the sound of the piano...Slowly as the song crescendoes, the spotlights get brighter and brighter and wider and wider... Eventually they unite and the whole stage is lit with a 'happy' background (haven't figured out what I want as a background yet)... as Adam smiles to the masses to reassure them that 'You'll be alright in the aftermath'....

Ahhhhh.... That does it for me... But that's just me....

This post has been edited by Little Bee: Mar 4th 2011, 6:37 PM

--------------------
@KI55andTELL
+Quote Post
lifesabeach
post Mar 4th 2011, 6:43 PM
Post #37

Istersay is such heart.gif

Very smart solution.....

Now in keeping with the new title of this thread... I ask that Adam be BAREFOOT for this performance flowers.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Adam-The boy who fell to Earth, according to Rolling Stone Magazine.
+Quote Post
flaminga
post Mar 4th 2011, 6:44 PM
Post #38

I keep picturing a mostly dark stage, a spot light on Adam and large screen behind him showing pictures and vid clips from gay pride parades or just some sort of visuals to emphasize the importance of awareness of gay teen suicide...is that too over the top?

--------------------
+Quote Post
istersay
post Mar 4th 2011, 6:47 PM
Post #39

Search and Destroy
Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

original.gif Glad we could get this worked out

Now back to being jazzed about the appearance IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Picture this....

Black stage... Faint tinkling of notes played on the highest octave of a baby grand... Spotlight goes on to reveal Cam playing... Slightly to the side is another spotlight slowly coming 'alive' (think dimmer switch)... Adam is sitting on a stool (think ToMT)... Emo hair... Minimal makeup... Looking scared and vulnerable.... Adam is basically singing accapella... You can barely hear the sound of the piano...Slowly as the song crescendoes, the spotlights get brighter and brighter and wider and wider... Eventually they unite and the whole stage is lit with a 'happy' background (haven't figured out what I want as a background yet)... as Adam smiles to the masses to reassure them that 'You'll be alright in the aftermath'....

Ahhhhh.... That does it for me... But that's just me....

I like that a lot, I can just picture it grin.gif

QUOTE(lifesabeach @ Mar 4th 2011, 3:43 PM) *
Istersay is such heart.gif

Very smart solution.....

Now in keeping with the new title of this thread... I ask that Adam be BAREFOOT for this performance flowers.gif

heart.gif

at least you didn't request he be nakie laughing.gif

I'm hoping for some wonderful lighting effects, I'm sure if Adam is overseeing it , it will be amazing IPB Image

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
fangurl1964
post Mar 4th 2011, 6:55 PM
Post #40

so.... how is the dual thread resolved?

There are a few more people here than in the other one at the moment, so I can see Isla's point about parking it here just for now.

Anyway, I am so excited about this appearance, and I hope ST's jaw drops and he talks up Adam like crazy haha.gif I think this is just awesome and I can't wait for next Thursday bleh.gif

--------------------
Lambskank #541

~ Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad. ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

+Quote Post

8 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Sep 21st 2014, 1:10 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol