Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

1006 Pages V « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SS Sauli
Josy
post Feb 15th 2011, 6:09 PM
Post #61

Group: Members

So Adam admits to be dating and without any hesitation... Good for him he deserves it and we should know fairly soon if it is Sauli or someone else.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Feb 15th 2011, 6:09 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

rubyred
post Feb 15th 2011, 6:20 PM
Post #62

Group: NX Subscribers

Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert

QUOTE(Hand @ Feb 15th 2011, 6:02 PM) *

Freezing. -20 C on southern part of the country, -28 C in north. Wanna switch? tongue.gif

Maybe visit for ten minutes just to see snow. haha.gif (or do some stalking when Adam's there)

QUOTE(Josy @ Feb 15th 2011, 6:09 PM) *

So Adam admits to be dating and without any hesitation... Good for him he deserves it and we should know fairly soon if it is Sauli or someone else.

Yeah, he's leaking info a little at a time!

--------------------
+Quote Post
StardustGlamour1
post Feb 15th 2011, 6:21 PM
Post #63

Wellllllll......my thoughts (and hopes and dreams) are.....
He first states that he does love himself, in a joking way...but then says that he is dating and reiterates that you have to love yourself before you can love someone else.
And, reading between the lines (and fantazing), I'm hoping he is saying, without saying, that HE'S IN LOVE !!!!!!!! heart.gif
I'm wondering if he is in fact in love and is finding it slightly difficult to keep quiet about it. Because, as someone else stated, sometimes when you're in love you do want to shout it from the rooftops. And Adam says he's an open book and doesn't keep secrets very well. I'm thinking if he is in love, or heading that way, a part of him wants to keep quiet to protect the relationship and keep it personal. But another part wants to spill it. And like another person said...he may spill it one bean at a time. I thought that was funny.
I just can't wait until Sauli gets here so we can see what happens. I need more beans!!!! lol

This post has been edited by StardustGlamour1: Feb 15th 2011, 6:24 PM

--------------------
Glambert #1903
+Quote Post
Josy
post Feb 15th 2011, 6:23 PM
Post #64

QUOTE(rubyred @ Feb 15th 2011, 6:20 PM) *

Maybe visit for ten minutes just to see snow. haha.gif (or do some stalking when Adam's there)
Yeah, he's leaking info a little at a time!

If you search for Sauli on twitter, this is what people are posting, as before saying he was dating Adam said you have to love yourself first:

Haha! This! RT @Frock_Star: Clearly Adam's nickname for Sauli is "yourself" #selfbert

This post has been edited by Josy: Feb 15th 2011, 6:25 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghosst
post Feb 15th 2011, 6:24 PM
Post #65

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH1nHkBH9gc

same clip on YT

wub.gif

--------------------
@ghosst_
+Quote Post
bebeg
post Feb 15th 2011, 6:27 PM
Post #66

QUOTE(StardustGlamour1 @ Feb 15th 2011, 6:21 PM) *

Wellllllll......my thoughts (and hopes and dreams) are.....
He first states that he does love himself, in a joking way...but then says that he is dating and reiterates that you have to love yourself before you can love someone else.
And, reading between the lines (and fantazing), I'm hoping he is saying without saying that HE'S IN LOVE !!!!!!!! heart.gif
I'm wondering if he is in fact in love and is finding it slightly difficult to keep quiet about it. Because, as someone else stated, sometimes when you're in love you do want to shout it from the rooftops. And Adam says he's an open book and doesn't keep secrets very well. I'm thinking if he is in love, or heading that way, a part of him wants to keep quiet to protect the relationship and keep it personal. But another part wants to spill it. And like another person said...he may spill it one bean at a time. I thought that was funny.
I just can't wait until Sauli gets here so we can see what happens. I need more beans!!!! lol

I read between the lines the same way you did. After saying he was dating he then said again 'you have to love yourself in order to love someone else'. I think he said alot with those few sentences. Or it could jus be me reading way too much into it.....but, it's too much fun and way to exciting not to read it that way! Either way, he's so, so happy!!! grin.gif

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
pip
post Feb 15th 2011, 6:38 PM
Post #67

QUOTE(Josy @ Feb 15th 2011, 6:09 PM) *

He admits to more than dating. He's told us he's in love. In a little puzzle that you'd have to be pretty dense not to get. With that little safety factor, "I never said I was in love." haha.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Josy
post Feb 15th 2011, 6:47 PM
Post #68

QUOTE(pip @ Feb 15th 2011, 6:38 PM) *

He admits to more than dating. He's told us he's in love. In a little puzzle that you'd have to be pretty dense not to get. With that little safety factor, "I never said I was in love." haha.gif

You are right on this one. It sounds like he is a little 'Head over heels' about that special someone he spent some romantic time in Paris with. heart.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
bebeg
post Feb 15th 2011, 6:58 PM
Post #69

Oh, I am so totally on board this ship and I'm flailing so hard I might just fall overboard!!!

But these puzzle pieces are all starting to make so much sense....

These pictures.....I want someone to look at me like this heart.gif ....

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Combined with 'special friend', 'romantic', 'dating', 'I am so in love with myself' and 'You have to love yourself in order to love someone else'.....to me all these little pieces add up to one adorably cute Finn.

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
heresomewhere
post Feb 15th 2011, 7:16 PM
Post #70

I'm still flailing...Adam finally said that.and yes he admitted more than dating! heart.gif heart.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
StardustGlamour1
post Feb 15th 2011, 7:29 PM
Post #71

I'm flailing too!
I just can't get over the look in Adam's eyes when he's looking at Sauli. wub.gif
I want to know Sauli feels the same way. I wish we had more up to the minute news on Sauli. Like where is he and what's he doing and what day is he planning on getting here to U.S.?

--------------------
Glambert #1903
+Quote Post
Josy
post Feb 15th 2011, 7:46 PM
Post #72

Helsinki or somewhere else sunnier as Sauli has apparently according to some finish twits cancelled his next week show that should have been taped this week.

This post has been edited by Josy: Feb 16th 2011, 10:38 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
StardustGlamour1
post Feb 15th 2011, 8:04 PM
Post #73

QUOTE(Josy @ Feb 15th 2011, 4:46 PM) *

Helsinki or somewhere else sunnier as Sauli has apparently according to some finish twits cancelled his next week show that should have been taped this week.

bounce.gif Ooooooh, he cancelled the taping of his show?! And Adam could be going on vacation?! heartbounce.gif

--------------------
Glambert #1903
+Quote Post
StardustGlamour1
post Feb 15th 2011, 11:14 PM
Post #74

QUOTE(bebeg @ Feb 15th 2011, 3:58 PM) *

Oh, I am so totally on board this ship and I'm flailing so hard I might just fall overboard!!!

But these puzzle pieces are all starting to make so much sense....

These pictures.....I want someone to look at me like this heart.gif ....

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Combined with 'special friend', 'romantic', 'dating', 'I am so in love with myself' and 'You have to love yourself in order to love someone else'.....to me all these little pieces add up to one adorably cute Finn.

Was just staring at picture #2 from top and thinking about how Adam just can't take his eyes off lovely Sauli...and I noticed the thing above his head (Adam's). Adam is so hot even inanimate objects are turned on by this man. hahaha #Sauli'sBelt

--------------------
Glambert #1903
+Quote Post
heliantus
post Feb 15th 2011, 11:41 PM
Post #75

I don't know what I'm doing aboard this vessel pinch.gif

http://adamholic.com/blog/2011/02/16/just-...sauli-koskinen/

Can somebody do magical thig and make the photos appear?

This post has been edited by heliantus: Feb 15th 2011, 11:41 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
sherrie
post Feb 15th 2011, 11:43 PM
Post #76

Adam likes Mexico, so maybe Mexico for a vacation and some alone time and then Sauli's birthday is March 28th (I think that's the date). He and his cohost said they would be in the US beginning work the first part of April, so I'm thinking Sauli will be here for his birthday. Also, don't forget Max Martin's studio is in Sweden and I think I heard Adam will be working with him again....will they record in Sweden, instead of LA?

Okay, Adam I know Sauli's a distraction....but please get started on that 2nd album flowers.gif Maybe after his vacation he will be inspired to write a powerful love song huggy.gif

Just saw the pictures...looks like Sauli's already in Ca., wondering if he's staying until he and his cohost start work in April? Maybe a short vacation before Adam gets started song writing....these pictures are adorable. Sauli must be smitten, this is his second trip half way around the world to see Adam!!!

This post has been edited by sherrie: Feb 15th 2011, 11:48 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
StardustGlamour1
post Feb 15th 2011, 11:43 PM
Post #77

QUOTE(heliantus @ Feb 15th 2011, 8:41 PM) *

I don't know what I'm doing aboard this vessel pinch.gif

http://adamholic.com/blog/2011/02/16/just-...sauli-koskinen/
Can somebody do magical thig and make the photos appear?

OMG! I LOVE you for bringing this!!!
I can't believe this news!!!!!!!! I'm going to lose my freakin' mind!!! And I haven't even read the article yet, just the headline, date, and saw the picture!!!!
THEY'RE PHOTOGRAPHED TOGETHER!!!!!! TODAY!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Call the ships doctor! I need serious help. lol

--------------------
Glambert #1903
+Quote Post
heliantus
post Feb 15th 2011, 11:44 PM
Post #78

QUOTE(sherrie @ Feb 15th 2011, 11:43 PM) *

Adam likes Mexico, so maybe Mexico for a vacation and some alone time and then Sauli's birthday is March 28th (I think that's the date). He and his cohost said they would be in the US beginning work the first part of April, so I'm thinking Sauli will be here for his birthday. Also, don't forget Max Martin's studio is in Sweden and I think I heard Adam will be working with him again....will they record in Sweden, instead of LA?

Okay, Adam I know Sauli's a distraction....but please get started on that 2nd album flowers.gif Maybe after his vacation he will be inspired to write a powerful love song huggy.gif

Sauli is in US with Adam, now!

--------------------
+Quote Post
StardustGlamour1
post Feb 15th 2011, 11:46 PM
Post #79

Oh dear. I only see one picture. All the rest aren't showing. Are there supposed to be more?
OMG. I was afraid I was getting my hopes up for a big let down. I'm so thrilled I can't even think straight. What in THE heck is wrong with me???? wacko.gif haha

--------------------
Glambert #1903
+Quote Post
StardustGlamour1
post Feb 15th 2011, 11:53 PM
Post #80

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/02/15/ad...sauli-koskinen/
Here's the JustJared link where I can see all the pictures.

--------------------
Glambert #1903
+Quote Post

1006 Pages V « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Dec 22nd 2014, 7:49 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol