Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

1006 Pages V « < 775 776 777 778 779 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SS Sauli
MissA
post Feb 19th 2012, 2:09 PM
Post #15521

Group: Members

QUOTE(♥JM♥ @ Feb 19th 2012, 8:51 PM) *

haha.gif I love it! This program is usually pretty serious business about serious subjects.As you can hear from narrator's voice. cool.gif But they do have some entertainment too in it sometimes.

This should certainly be entertaining. smile.gif Hopefully it's not all about the relationship or about Sauli/Finland-related things, so I don't have to watch through my fingers being all --> blushing.gif I like this program in general, so I have hope for good interview. yes.gif

Yes, 45 Minuuttia is a "quality programme", so I'm expecting a good interview, too. original.gif

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Feb 19th 2012, 2:09 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

danilo85
post Feb 19th 2012, 2:23 PM
Post #15522

Source : @devenlane

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

--------------------
+Quote Post
barb4Adam
post Feb 19th 2012, 2:28 PM
Post #15523

IPB Image
SARA @sweizzGlambert
@adamlambert thats the true love. ♥
https://p.twimg.com/AmBVKTgCIAA30LI.jpg

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
danilo85
post Feb 19th 2012, 3:26 PM
Post #15524

----------

This post has been edited by danilo85: Feb 19th 2012, 3:31 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
StardustGlamour1
post Feb 19th 2012, 3:49 PM
Post #15525

QUOTE(m&m @ Feb 19th 2012, 10:41 AM) *

I think Sauli is still in LA, because it looks like Adam & Sauli were out clubbing last night. There are a couple of pics from last night and Sauli is in them too. Sorry I don't know how to bring pics here, but here's a tweet with one pic at least. original.gif
http://twitter.com/#!/loras23/status/1...9683456/photo/1

Sauli is checking his phone or something in the background. And Sauli did say in his blog that he arrived in Los Angeles yesterday.

And btw, I just wanted to say hi to everyone, this is my first post here. bye1.gif I think Adam & Sauli are adorable, so I feel like this is a good place to be. yes.gif

Hi, and welcome. So glad you're here. This is a very good place to be, yes. We love Sauli and Adam very much. original.gif

--------------------
Glambert #1903
+Quote Post
svca
post Feb 19th 2012, 3:50 PM
Post #15526

QUOTE(barb4Adam @ Feb 19th 2012, 11:28 AM) *

IPB Image
SARA @sweizzGlambert

crying.gif crying.gif

wub.gif

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
adamazing
post Feb 19th 2012, 4:06 PM
Post #15527

QUOTE(m&m @ Feb 19th 2012, 12:41 PM) *

I think Sauli is still in LA, because it looks like Adam & Sauli were out clubbing last night. There are a couple of pics from last night and Sauli is in them too. Sorry I don't know how to bring pics here, but here's a tweet with one pic at least. original.gif
http://twitter.com/#!/loras23/status/1...9683456/photo/1

Sauli is checking his phone or something in the background. And Sauli did say in his blog that he arrived in Los Angeles yesterday.

And btw, I just wanted to say hi to everyone, this is my first post here. bye1.gif I think Adam & Sauli are adorable, so I feel like this is a good place to be. yes.gif

Welcome - love the pic and great job finding Sauli in that. flowers.gif

We have lots of fun here, don't be shy, we love new posters! heart.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Can'tbuymelove
post Feb 19th 2012, 4:59 PM
Post #15528

QUOTE(barb4Adam @ Feb 19th 2012, 9:28 PM) *

IPB Image
SARA @sweizzGlambert

And the countdown begins:
Only 68 hrs until it's 8 pm here on Wednesday....YAY!!

I'm hoping too that there'd be no more talks about x-mas time here in Finland. That Ripsa Koskinen-something is known to be VERY professional and objective reporter, so I've got my hopes up..!!!

Now it's only 67 hrs and 55 min to go.....

And it's good that someone spotted Sauli in the same picture with A fear.gif ......now we know where they are!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Hand
post Feb 19th 2012, 4:57 PM
Post #15529

Group: NX Premium Subscribers

Fav. CI3: Josh Palmer
Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert
Fav. SYTYCD8: Sasha Mallory

QUOTE(♥JM♥ @ Feb 19th 2012, 8:51 PM) *

haha.gif I love it! This program is usually pretty serious business about serious subjects.As you can hear from narrator's voice. cool.gif But they do have some entertainment too in it sometimes.

This should certainly be entertaining. smile.gif Hopefully it's not all about the relationship or about Sauli/Finland-related things, so I don't have to watch through my fingers being all --> blushing.gif I like this program in general, so I have hope for good interview. yes.gif

When we heard about 45 minutes yesterday I was kinda afraid of it being all about jailgate and such... preview clip looked very promising.

And yeah like you said it's srs bsn grin.gif more like exploring journalism rather than trashy celeb updates. Their stories are usually quoted on media quite a lot and if I remember right MTV3's main news at 10 pm have a little recap of 45 mins later that day.

--------------------
+Quote Post
buckeyeadamfan
post Feb 19th 2012, 6:39 PM
Post #15530

I might be a little behind in the interviews, but I just listened to a Swedish interview with Adam. He was asked what the strangest question he has ever been asked. He said that someone recently asked him the size of his penis. Even more surprising...he answered "it's plenty"!

I effing love him.

--------------------
+Quote Post
m&m
post Feb 19th 2012, 11:57 PM
Post #15531

QUOTE(barb4Adam @ Feb 19th 2012, 2:28 PM) *

IPB Image
SARA @sweizzGlambert

AWWW wub.gif wub.gif

And thank you all for the warm welcome! huggy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
glamberts
post Feb 20th 2012, 12:33 AM
Post #15532

QUOTE(buckeyeadamfan @ Feb 19th 2012, 6:39 PM) *

I might be a little behind in the interviews, but I just listened to a Swedish interview with Adam. He was asked what the strangest question he has ever been asked. He said that someone recently asked him the size of his penis. Even more surprising...he answered "it's plenty"!

I effing love him.

Me too! That was hilarious and very unexpected. He SHOULD be proud. I know we all are when we have a glance at it on occasion. original.gif

--------------------
Adam and Queen - AWESOME[/size][/b][b][i][font=Arial Black][size=7]
+Quote Post
m&m
post Feb 20th 2012, 8:27 AM
Post #15533

Here's a new fan video of Adam & Sauli wub.gif

Adam and Sauli - The Twelfth of Never (by TheEriskay)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zOVoM0S0Kw

--------------------
+Quote Post
BHS9697
post Feb 20th 2012, 4:19 PM
Post #15534

New official blog post is up!

"New York and a new friend"

http://www.saulikoskinen.net/2012/02/new-y...a/#comment-4633

heart.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
- Signature created by ♥JM♥
+Quote Post
madamimadam
post Feb 20th 2012, 5:53 PM
Post #15535

Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

Translation of Sauli's last blog:

New York and A New Friend
February 20th, 2012

Original text: http://www.saulikoskinen.net/2012/02/new-y...ja-uusi-ystava/
Translation by Miachihu (@miachihu) and Zinnia (@tiiqqu), posted on February 20th, 2012

For pictures go to Sauli's original blog (link above). Please also, feel free to leave comments to Sauli on the site - use the text box at the bottom of the page. You can also write in English.

Hello!! I apologize for not having written here during last week. I spent the week in New York and the trip back home took two days, I already wrote about that in my other blog. Now, after having a good rest and now with a fresh mind I want to tell you about my New York trip.

This was my fifth time in NYC and I still have seen only about half of the city. It is really incredible how big that city is. After each time I want to go back there again and Iíd even love to live there for a while some time. What I love in NYC is that it is so easy to move there from one place to another using subway and walking. This time I didnít even take any cabs, but I wanted to use the public transportation. Itís a much better way to get everything out of the city and even learn to know it a bit. Manhattan is really easy since the streets are going from east to west and avenues from north to south. All you need is a map in your hand and youíre set to go!! Also a good piece of advice is the old saying: ďThe one who asks doesn't get lost from his road.Ē Following this advice I even got a new friend.

I was about to take a subway from Central Park to Soho and I asked a friendly-looking lady if I was going to the right direction with that particular train. She said, yes, youíre going exactly to the right direction, and she even came and sat with me. We started talking about all kinds of things and she was very interested in Finland. She told me that she was a ballet teacher in Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater and that she had been teaching ballet there for over 20 years. This school is one of the most popular ones in NYC. We talked during the whole ride and we both told about our own backgrounds and even went together for a cup of coffee after the trip. Now we are Facebook friends and weíve been staying in touch. Absolutely great!! See, it is so easy to make new friends. The same story happened to me also in Finland 7 years ago. I was on my way from Rovaniemi to Helsinki and met this one girl on the train. Today she is one of my very best friends.

In New York it is customary to always go and see the latest Broadway Show. So, me and my boyfriend went to see the musical Priscilla (Priscilla, Queen of the Desert), which was absolutely fantastic!! We both were laughing with tears in our eyes during the entire show. I recommend this musical to everyone!! However itís a good idea to watch the movie first so you will understand the plot even better.

At the same time the Fashion Week was going on in NYC and we went to see the Blonds fashion show. OMG how gorgeous costumes!! The show was really impressive and great!! The singers Cassie and Lilí Kim were also there following the show.

Everybody, have a nice week!!

xoxo

/S

Direct link to this post: http://www.adamtopia.com/index.cgi?actio.....amp;post=179472

Read more: http://www.adamtopia.com/index.cgi?action=...2#ixzz1mxv79JU5

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
StardustGlamour1
post Feb 20th 2012, 6:03 PM
Post #15536

QUOTE(madamimadam @ Feb 20th 2012, 2:53 PM) *

Translation of Sauli's last blog:

New York and A New Friend
February 20th, 2012

Original text: http://www.saulikoskinen.net/2012/02/new-y...ja-uusi-ystava/
Translation by Miachihu (@miachihu) and Zinnia (@tiiqqu), posted on February 20th, 2012

For pictures go to Sauli's original blog (link above). Please also, feel free to leave comments to Sauli on the site - use the text box at the bottom of the page. You can also write in English.

Hello!! I apologize for not having written here during last week. I spent the week in New York and the trip back home took two days, I already wrote about that in my other blog. Now, after having a good rest and now with a fresh mind I want to tell you about my New York trip.

This was my fifth time in NYC and I still have seen only about half of the city. It is really incredible how big that city is. After each time I want to go back there again and Iíd even love to live there for a while some time. What I love in NYC is that it is so easy to move there from one place to another using subway and walking. This time I didnít even take any cabs, but I wanted to use the public transportation. Itís a much better way to get everything out of the city and even learn to know it a bit. Manhattan is really easy since the streets are going from east to west and avenues from north to south. All you need is a map in your hand and youíre set to go!! Also a good piece of advice is the old saying: ďThe one who asks doesn't get lost from his road.Ē Following this advice I even got a new friend.

I was about to take a subway from Central Park to Soho and I asked a friendly-looking lady if I was going to the right direction with that particular train. She said, yes, youíre going exactly to the right direction, and she even came and sat with me. We started talking about all kinds of things and she was very interested in Finland. She told me that she was a ballet teacher in Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater and that she had been teaching ballet there for over 20 years. This school is one of the most popular ones in NYC. We talked during the whole ride and we both told about our own backgrounds and even went together for a cup of coffee after the trip. Now we are Facebook friends and weíve been staying in touch. Absolutely great!! See, it is so easy to make new friends. The same story happened to me also in Finland 7 years ago. I was on my way from Rovaniemi to Helsinki and met this one girl on the train. Today she is one of my very best friends.

In New York it is customary to always go and see the latest Broadway Show. So, me and my boyfriend went to see the musical Priscilla (Priscilla, Queen of the Desert), which was absolutely fantastic!! We both were laughing with tears in our eyes during the entire show. I recommend this musical to everyone!! However itís a good idea to watch the movie first so you will understand the plot even better.

At the same time the Fashion Week was going on in NYC and we went to see the Blonds fashion show. OMG how gorgeous costumes!! The show was really impressive and great!! The singers Cassie and Lilí Kim were also there following the show.

Everybody, have a nice week!!

xoxo

/S
Direct link to this post: http://www.adamtopia.com/index.cgi?actio.....amp;post=179472

Read more: http://www.adamtopia.com/index.cgi?action=...2#ixzz1mxv79JU5

He is just the sweetest, friendliest little thing ever. wub.gif

--------------------
Glambert #1903
+Quote Post
m&m
post Feb 20th 2012, 11:04 PM
Post #15537

QUOTE(BHS9697 @ Feb 20th 2012, 4:19 PM) *

New official blog post is up!

"New York and a new friend"

http://www.saulikoskinen.net/2012/02/new-y...a/#comment-4633

heart.gif

That's a lovely blog! He is so full of positive energy. And the way he casually says "me and my boyfriend"... heart.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
BHS9697
post Feb 21st 2012, 2:05 AM
Post #15538

QUOTE(m&m @ Feb 21st 2012, 6:04 AM) *

That's a lovely blog! He is so full of positive energy. And the way he casually says "me and my boyfriend"... heart.gif

So true heart.gif Sauli is amazing in his ability to find joy and special moments to treasure in his everyday life.

--------------------
IPB Image
- Signature created by ♥JM♥
+Quote Post
Sabine
post Feb 21st 2012, 6:11 AM
Post #15539

It is so cute how he always tries to walk and using public transportation system... wub.gif

I have a question - has he disabled the comment section on his site? That would be a pity, I hope he won't let the crays keeping him from encouraging the commenting and discussions on his blog.

--------------------
+Quote Post
MissA
post Feb 21st 2012, 6:17 AM
Post #15540

QUOTE(Sabine @ Feb 21st 2012, 1:11 PM) *

It is so cute how he always tries to walk and using public transportation system... wub.gif

I have a question - has he disabled the comment section on his site? That would be a pity, I hope he won't let the crays keeping him from encouraging the commenting and discussions on his blog.

No, It's still there. original.gif The moderation just isn't working very fast at the moment.

--------------------
+Quote Post

1006 Pages V « < 775 776 777 778 779 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Oct 25th 2014, 8:52 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol