Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

42 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Get Your Glam Nation DVD/CD While You Can!, Itunes/BestBuy/Amazon//B&N/AO/Stores
SueB
post Oct 28th 2010, 5:37 AM
Post #21

Group: Members

I hope we get an official announcement soon, from RCA or 19E or something.

An acoustic single would be great. I was sort of surprised to hear Pink's performance of 'Glitter in the Air' from the 2010 Grammy show on the radio the other day, I guess they released it as a single. If they can release that, I don't see why they couldn't release one of Adam's acoustic concert performances.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Oct 28th 2010, 5:37 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Love2Lurk
post Oct 28th 2010, 6:15 AM
Post #22

Fav. Adam Lambert

QUOTE(SueB @ Oct 28th 2010, 6:37 AM) *

I hope we get an official announcement soon, from RCA or 19E or something.

An acoustic single would be great. I was sort of surprised to hear Pink's performance of 'Glitter in the Air' from the 2010 Grammy show on the radio the other day, I guess they released it as a single. If they can release that, I don't see why they couldn't release one of Adam's acoustic concert performances.

To release an acoustic SW might be good idea to push/promote the Acoustic EP/CD yes.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
MicheleDE
post Oct 28th 2010, 8:48 PM
Post #23

Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert
Fav. AI5: Chris Daughtry

QUOTE(swflaboy @ Oct 26th 2010, 10:16 PM) *
I tweeted RCApromo earlier that, for Christmas, I want:

A boxed set with the EU FYE album, DVD of all the music videos, Acoustic CD, DVD of the tour, a mouse pad, the "free" $40 calendar and Adam to deliver it wearing nothing but a bow.

Hell, who cares about the rest as long as Adam shows up? icecream.gif

QUOTE(barb4Adam @ Oct 27th 2010, 1:18 AM) *
WshUpnASta RT @missnisha6849: KEEP COMMENTS COMING ON AO,EVERY1!! Per RCAED: "Keep the comments&posts coming,guys, ive known (cont) http://tl.gd/6lseu1 about 3 hours ago via TweetDeck Retweeted by citygirl36 and 2 others

KEEP THE COMMENTS COMING ON AO, EVERYONE!! Per RCA ED:
"Keep the comments and posts coming, guys, I've known the answer to this question for months but I have lawyers and money men on all sides of the artist/management/label/publishing/union equation whose jobs are to poke holes in things like this, and don't have as much confidence as I do in how many of you want this release. The more enthusiasm I can show them, the easier it'll be to navigate the planning stages, justify P&Ls;, and create an amazing package full of Glam Nation goodies."

We've GOT to show the money people that they'll be making MONEY if they release a Glam Nation DVD. How they could doubt us Adam fans even after all his sold-out shows, I don't know, but we've got to show them that they have a WIIIIIIDE OPEN MARKET for this thing!!

WHO doest doubt the enthusiasm & commitment levels of Glamberts' & Lambskanks' buying power???!!!!!

"we got needs"

QUOTE(nikki11 @ Oct 26th 2010, 12:50 PM) *
RAC ED

For those of you dying to sign petitions, here's a productive issue you can contribute to: who here really, REALLY, wants to purchase a Glam Nation Tour DVD/CD they can take home for the holidays? Drop a note in this thread if you do, and I'll make sure your interest and enthusiasm impacts the business and creative discussions we are having about this project. Thanks...RCA Ed

RAC ED A.O

Please sign heart.gif

Dunno why but I got "access denied" on that page link? I signed in... got another link to it?

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
islandgirljams
post Oct 28th 2010, 9:09 PM
Post #24

QUOTE(MicheleDE @ Oct 28th 2010, 7:48 PM) *

Hell, who cares about the rest as long as Adam shows up? icecream.gif
WHO doest doubt the enthusiasm & commitment levels of Glamberts' & Lambskanks' buying power???!!!!!

"we got needs"
Dunno why but I got "access denied" on that page link? I signed in... got another link to it?

me too!! shifty.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
glamberts
post Oct 28th 2010, 9:19 PM
Post #25

Maybe we should ask him to put an order form on AO and we'll sign up to get one or two or six. They won't have the price but we know it doesn't matter all that much if it's for Holiday gifts - we can rationalize that til the cows come home.

--------------------
Adam and Queen - AWESOME[/size][/b][b][i][font=Arial Black][size=7]
+Quote Post
Lolly2365
post Nov 2nd 2010, 6:41 PM
Post #26

http://www.adamofficial.com/us/node/1803824

IPB Image

http://www.adamofficial.com/us/node/1802590#comment-1804484

IPB Image

--------------------
+Quote Post
SueB
post Nov 2nd 2010, 6:46 PM
Post #27

I suppose they'll only use the officially filmed Vevo material. I'm not sure they can legally use any of the amateur YouTube videos, can they?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Adam_Fan_Forever
post Nov 2nd 2010, 6:56 PM
Post #28

QUOTE(SueB @ Nov 2nd 2010, 6:46 PM) *

I suppose they'll only use the officially filmed Vevo material. I'm not sure they can legally use any of the amateur YouTube videos, can they?

No. I'm pretty sure this will be professionally filmed. Can't wait. original.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
islandgirljams
post Nov 2nd 2010, 8:07 PM
Post #29

NOW MY whole thing is that i hope it wont just be sold on AO or something. If it is indeed a multi-media Box (which is what I think!!) then i truly hope we can purchse it via retail so that the MOST number of people could get it. Of course, i know that it is going to depend on how many they actually think they can sell to decide their marketing medium original.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Doriangrey
post Nov 2nd 2010, 8:15 PM
Post #30

QUOTE(islandgirljams @ Nov 2nd 2010, 6:07 PM) *

NOW MY whole thing is that i hope it wont just be sold on AO or something. If it is indeed a multi-media Box (which is what I think!!) then i truly hope we can purchse it via retail so that the MOST number of people could get it. Of course, i know that it is going to depend on how many they actually think they can sell to decide their marketing medium original.gif

Aren't you the young lady sorry I meant skank who coined the word Glambroke? More peeps need the oportunity to fund Adam's Maserati and new house sure we skanks can do it but a little help won't hurt.

--------------------
The Floating World ukiyo referring to a conception of an evanescent world, impermanent, fleeting beauty and a realm of entertainments divorced from the responsibilities of the mundane, everyday world.
+Quote Post
islandgirljams
post Nov 5th 2010, 10:36 PM
Post #31

QUOTE(Doriangrey @ Nov 2nd 2010, 7:15 PM) *

Aren't you the young lady sorry I meant skank who coined the word Glambroke? More peeps need the oportunity to fund Adam's Maserati and new house sure we skanks can do it but a little help won't hurt.

Aunty Do! huggy.gif #Glambroke is my life mantra

and here's our buddy Eddyboy again wacko.gif

RCA Ed:
Re: See Y'all In Camp 2.0: the kindler, gentler, day after version
I can promise you that I'm a lot closer to the CEO than the janitor, and let's just leave it at that sleep_1.gif .
Actually, this made me notice another funny pattern we always see during these occasional AO stand-offs, which is that a lot of people suddenly start acting their age instead of like hormonal teenagers and immediately start demanding a certain tone of robotic respect they themselves never display otherwise here. Just sayin'... but I think it's time to change the subject, don't y'all agree?
So I wanted to sign off for the night with a quick update on the acoustic EP, which we are fast-tracking to release THIS year (that's the good news), because (here comes the bad) the DVD probably won't be ready to deliver (to order yes, but not to deliver) before Xmas pinch.gif . I can't tell you guys how bummed I am about this, but the thing is we're still going back and forth with Adam to nail down the final edits and mixes exactly the way he wants them, and that only means you will get a KILLER Glam Nation tour memento clap.gif , when it's done. Stay tuned for some goodies within a month, though, as I have a partner lined up to preview some clips online bounce.gif and we're working on numerous extras and fun ideas to make this one helluva package icecream.gif .

This post has been edited by islandgirljams: Nov 5th 2010, 10:40 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
glitterynfierce
post Nov 5th 2010, 11:11 PM
Post #32

I don't care it's gonna be late, that means perfectionist Adam is gonna make it GREAT!! grin.gif clap.gif Bonus stuff, oh yeah baby!

The only problem is I'm not very patient! tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Siggy by Debbie9
+Quote Post
Doriangrey
post Nov 6th 2010, 1:27 AM
Post #33

QUOTE(islandgirljams @ Nov 5th 2010, 8:36 PM) *

Aunty Do! huggy.gif #Glambroke is my life mantra

and here's our buddy Eddyboy again wacko.gif
RCA Ed:
Re: See Y'all In Camp 2.0: the kindler, gentler, day after version
I can promise you that I'm a lot closer to the CEO than the janitor, and let's just leave it at that sleep_1.gif .
Actually, this made me notice another funny pattern we always see during these occasional AO stand-offs, which is that a lot of people suddenly start acting their age instead of like hormonal teenagers and immediately start demanding a certain tone of robotic respect they themselves never display otherwise here. Just sayin'... but I think it's time to change the subject, don't y'all agree?
So I wanted to sign off for the night with a quick update on the acoustic EP, which we are fast-tracking to release THIS year (that's the good news), because (here comes the bad) the DVD probably won't be ready to deliver (to order yes, but not to deliver) before Xmas pinch.gif . I can't tell you guys how bummed I am about this, but the thing is we're still going back and forth with Adam to nail down the final edits and mixes exactly the way he wants them, and that only means you will get a KILLER Glam Nation tour memento clap.gif , when it's done. Stay tuned for some goodies within a month, though, as I have a partner lined up to preview some clips online bounce.gif and we're working on numerous extras and fun ideas to make this one helluva package icecream.gif .

I hope Adam has as much say in the dvd as Eddyboy says. I must take a moment to however commend RCA and all the peeps who are so farsighted to plan a holiday dvd release without the benefit of a calendar and the moxie to say, pay now, get it sometime later pinch.gif , geez I was counting on giving the dvds as Chanuck gifts. What I really want is a dvd of every GN concert, slaughter houses, freeway underpass, fairs, clubs, symphony halls, baseball fields, riverbanks, balloon festivals, speedways, parking lots, and of course separate dvds devoted to each song from GN, including all new additions, band intros, dancer intros, bus driver intros, ripped pants, open shirts, emo/Elvis, shoe and shoeless, Tommy red lipstick/lipgloss, Monte, hair/no hair... am I the only one? Oh, I forgot sound checks wacko.gif

This post has been edited by Doriangrey: Nov 6th 2010, 6:30 PM

--------------------
The Floating World ukiyo referring to a conception of an evanescent world, impermanent, fleeting beauty and a realm of entertainments divorced from the responsibilities of the mundane, everyday world.
+Quote Post
ssuussaann
post Nov 6th 2010, 1:38 AM
Post #34

Definitely not the only one!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lolly2365
post Nov 6th 2010, 5:36 AM
Post #35

QUOTE(sealuv @ Nov 5th 2010, 11:46 PM) *

Not sure what was going on over at AO, but I can respect Adam wanting the DVD perfect, since it will be representing his baby, GNT. original.gif And we get the EP before Xmas, hopefully..........

I have no idea what RCA ED's problem is but he likes to play games. Opens his mouth with "information" then gets everybody excited or upset.

First he posted this and when people tried to correct him he poofed the thread. Banned a bunch of people.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Then people got really upset and went overboard and posted on the Fan Club web page that they wanted to get RCA ED fired. Of course the devoted members on AO turned the whole thread into RCA ED is the greatest thing since sliced bread and he's their hero and the thread on the Fan Page was poofed and deleted.

IPB Image

Now he's teasing that we might get an EP CD soon that is sold only on AO, but of course the concert DVD won't be ready before Christmas. And of course the timing issue is not RCA's fault at all they are innocent. It is all Adam's fault because he is such a perfectionist. I have no idea what control Adam has over any of this, but he's been a tad busy with a world tour.

IPB Image

IPB Image

**Sorry some of you might really like RCA ED, but the games he's been playing piss me off. I do think the people that started the thread to get him fired went overboard because they were upset was too much.

And yes I like to take screen caps of RCA ED's comments because I don't trust him.

I just wish RCA ED would get his facts straight before opening his mouth, I think he starts most of the problems himself.

I never know when his information is true or just his opinion, and when something he says is wrong he just poofs the thread and blames the fans.

I'm going to wait for more information about the EP and the Concert DVD. I don't trust RCA ED's information at all.

This post has been edited by Lulu2365: Nov 6th 2010, 5:45 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
claysscgirl
post Nov 6th 2010, 8:23 AM
Post #36

Fav. AI2: Clay Aiken

Does anybody know of any other times Adam had professional people filming his concert besides the Indy show?? They should have had someone filming at every show so we could get a DVD full of the best moments. I SUUUURRRE hope they include backstage antics videos because those are always so fun!

Seems like if RCA hadn't of spent so much wasted time deciding if the fans would buy this DVD, we WOULD have it before Christmas

--------------------
+Quote Post
islandgirljams
post Nov 6th 2010, 8:47 AM
Post #37

OK guys maybe we need to take a collective breath. I'm the FIRST to say that Ed isn't the end all and be all of knowing whats going on with Adam. His snark used to be somewhat endearing but has now become condescending and rude.

BUT we aren't going to get him fired lol- thats probably going to the "entitled" spectrum of fandom yes.gif
So therefore we need to try and understand what RCA's strategy is here. Even though most of the time I am scratching my head at their decisions such as no US release of SW, or a DL of an acoustic EP when there was a TON of publicity for Adam to actually get a full acoustic release out to stores wacko.gif Or not getting a GNT DVD out in time for Xmas (again to stores).

BUT maybe there is a larger picture here we are missing? I'm no marketing genius, but the record industry is in a time of turmoil and change. Everyone is trying to find new ways of using social media to sell their product, and there's no right way as it is still being created. Perhaps we should give RCA a chance? I'd like to think that they have Adam's back, that they KNOW he's a superstar in the making and that they WANT to give him all of the best opportunities? So far, Sony global has really shown us that they believe in him.

So lets not overly freak out yet, hang on, its gonna be an interesting 6 months coming up bye1.gif huggy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
sleepwalkergirl
post Nov 6th 2010, 8:54 AM
Post #38

I wanted SW as the last single from the album. It would be a hit no doubt about it. But I have faith in RCA and Adam. They've done a great job so far. We just need to relax and enjoy. Some of you seems really worry about it all. Adam is in good hands. Look at Allison Iraheta and David Archuleta, they hav been treated like crap at Jive. A waste of talent.

Adam is fine. Don't worry!

--------------------
- Underwood ~ Lambert ~ Cook ~ Clarkson -
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Lisab
post Nov 6th 2010, 9:19 AM
Post #39

QUOTE(Lulu2365 @ Nov 6th 2010, 5:36 AM) *

I have no idea what RCA ED's problem is but he likes to play games. Opens his mouth with "information" then gets everybody excited or upset.

I don't like RCA ED but I can understand why he is getting annoyed by some rabid Adam fans. I don't know who created that "The USA wants another Adam Lambert single " thread, but no rational person would take a delusional claim like that seriously. There is a fine line between being supportive and being CRAY CRAY.

--------------------
+Quote Post
leothelion
post Nov 6th 2010, 10:18 AM
Post #40

QUOTE(islandgirljams @ Nov 6th 2010, 8:47 AM) *

OK guys maybe we need to take a collective breath. I'm the FIRST to say that Ed isn't the end all and be all of knowing whats going on with Adam. His snark used to be somewhat endearing but has now become condescending and rude.

BUT we aren't going to get him fired lol- thats probably going to the "entitled" spectrum of fandom yes.gif
So therefore we need to try and understand what RCA's strategy is here. Even though most of the time I am scratching my head at their decisions such as no US release of SW, or a DL of an acoustic EP when there was a TON of publicity for Adam to actually get a full acoustic release out to stores wacko.gif Or not getting a GNT DVD out in time for Xmas (again to stores).

BUT maybe there is a larger picture here we are missing? I'm no marketing genius, but the record industry is in a time of turmoil and change. Everyone is trying to find new ways of using social media to sell their product, and there's no right way as it is still being created. Perhaps we should give RCA a chance? I'd like to think that they have Adam's back, that they KNOW he's a superstar in the making and that they WANT to give him all of the best opportunities? So far, Sony global has really shown us that they believe in him.

So lets not overly freak out yet, hang on, its gonna be an interesting 6 months coming up bye1.gif huggy.gif

I agree with this. I do believe that RCA believe in Adam and his potential. His next album is going to determine just how far he can go (all the way I think and hope). That RCA ed guy is annoying, but I don't put much faith in his comments anyway.

--------------------
+Quote Post

42 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Sep 15th 2014, 11:55 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol