Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Siobhan Magnus Charity Show
stuart
post Jan 24th 2011, 3:56 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2N39d_c9l8...player_embedded

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jan 24th 2011, 3:56 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

lightsurplus
post Jan 25th 2011, 9:19 AM
Post #2

Fav. AI9: Siobhan Magnus
Fav. AI: Carrie Underwood

That song was depressing, as she stayed in her lower register for almost the entire song, and she actually sounded kind of mediocre compared to the wow factor we all know she is capable of. I wish she could have sang a song where we could have heard more of her higher register, with maybe a wail or two.
BTW, I feel bad for Ralph, as Sio is getting all of the spotlight for the band members now, and he looked disappointed that he wasn't at least acknowledged as being her accompanist for the song.

--------------------
+Quote Post
JoCeeisme
post Jan 25th 2011, 5:14 PM
Post #3

QUOTE(lightsurplus @ Jan 25th 2011, 9:19 AM) *

That song was depressing, as she stayed in her lower register for almost the entire song, and she actually sounded kind of mediocre compared to the wow factor we all know she is capable of. I wish she could have sang a song where we could have heard more of her higher register, with maybe a wail or two.
BTW, I feel bad for Ralph, as Sio is getting all of the spotlight for the band members now, and he looked disappointed that he wasn't at least acknowledged as being her accompanist for the song.

I agree with you, I don't really like any of the original songs I have heard so far, she always seems to start off so low that it is hard to hear her.

--------------------
Favourite idols: Kris Allen and James Durbin.
+Quote Post
Tichwow
post Jan 25th 2011, 6:59 PM
Post #4

Fav. AI5: Elliott Yamin

QUOTE(lightsurplus @ Jan 25th 2011, 9:19 AM) *

Eh I don't think Ralph cares for the spotlight. If he did he would do more than just stand there looking at his guitar, this is what I've seen from all of their performances. Actually that probably goes for all of the band.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
IhateInternet
post Jan 25th 2011, 11:35 PM
Post #5

Ralph is a kind of silent guy I think. Siobhan made fun of everybody but him in the LV's bio on smagnus.com.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Telement
post Jan 26th 2011, 2:43 AM
Post #6

Fav. AI9: Siobhan Magnus

There's a lot about Ralph on this page:

http://www.wickedlocal.com/capecod/news/ca...aking-the-grade

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Oct 1st 2014, 1:22 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol