Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

25 Pages V « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> My Charity Water
frank1088
post Jan 15th 2011, 11:22 PM
Post #101

Group: Members

Oh, bad bad Bayoulady no.gif

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jan 15th 2011, 11:22 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Druncass
post Jan 15th 2011, 11:27 PM
Post #102

QUOTE(frank1088 @ Jan 15th 2011, 10:22 PM) *

Oooooooooooooh.
I do believe I have been consorting with a criminal.

--------------------
+Quote Post
bayoulady
post Jan 15th 2011, 11:31 PM
Post #103

Fav. ADAM LAMBERT

QUOTE(frank1088 @ Jan 15th 2011, 10:22 PM) *

What did I do, I've been over on Idol rewind, where have you been?

Attached Image

--------------------
+Quote Post
bayoulady
post Jan 15th 2011, 11:56 PM
Post #104

Fav. ADAM LAMBERT

QUOTE(Druncass @ Jan 15th 2011, 10:27 PM) *

Oooooooooooooh.

Like your so innocent haha.gif haha.gif

Attached Image

--------------------
+Quote Post
blackpanther
post Jan 16th 2011, 1:13 AM
Post #105

Let's hope enough press picks this up.....and maybe Idol may include him in Idol Gives Back....if that program is still on!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Screengems
post Jan 16th 2011, 3:39 AM
Post #106

Fav. AI13: Caleb Johnson

QUOTE(Jerilin @ Jan 15th 2011, 10:11 PM) *

.....the sign Aquarius literally means 'relating to water'. (even though it's an air sign) The big difference between Aquarius and the water signs is that water signs "contain the water" and hold it up (as in a big body of water held in it's banks) and Aquarius "the water bearer's" water flows freely--as seen in the symbol used to represent the sign (free-flowing thoughts,ideas,mannerisms,opinions,etc) ...On a deeper level it means Februa = to purify + arius = pertaining to (the Latin meaning) and means cleansing the body,soul or home. In being cleansed, we are made new again...and so this creates a symbolism of Aquarius as the element of youth and innocence. The symbol used for Aquarius is Ganymede, the young boy whose grace and beauty so captivated the heart of Zeus that he stole him away to replace Hebes, the goddess of youth, as his cup bearer. Cleansing and "being made new again" also comes into play in the sense that Aquarius is always re-inventing itself (in dress,spirit,hobbies,etc)....Just thought I'd share this tidbit here-thought it fit. (was curious about the symbol for Aquarius as I'm one--knew a lot about the sign but not the symbol...got info from here: http://www.skyscript.co.uk/aquarius.html )flowers.gif
So glad Adam has picked this charity!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

yes he is so amazing to think of that!!!! wub.gif

IPB Image

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Screengems
post Jan 16th 2011, 3:49 AM
Post #107

drumroll

IPB Image

$57,801.59

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Hand
post Jan 16th 2011, 8:03 AM
Post #108

Group: NX Premium Subscribers

Fav. CI3: Josh Palmer
Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert
Fav. SYTYCD8: Sasha Mallory

QUOTE(Druncass @ Jan 16th 2011, 6:27 AM) *

Oooooooooooooh.

I'm saddened, too. The Skanks are criminal. Our innocent image has been trashed.

--------------------
+Quote Post
SGlam
post Jan 16th 2011, 11:31 AM
Post #109

As a mother of an Ethiopian beauty I couldn't be more happy with this charity heart.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
frank1088
post Jan 16th 2011, 12:23 PM
Post #110

You know what you did wrong, don't you, Bad, Bad Bayoulady?? In case you don't, I will enlighten you.

@bayoulady, though I am thrilled that you like my work, I would appreciate if you would not copy and paste it anywhere you please. It is copyrighted like any other published work on the web and requires permission to republish elsewhere, which I clearly stated at the end of my article.

Please remove this post promptly and only post the link to the original work as published on HubPages. I don't mind if you post a short quote, but nothing more.

The correct link is http://hubpages.com/hub/AdamLambertPullsanOprah

Thanks for your understanding.

KatieJ

This post has been edited by frank1088: Jan 16th 2011, 12:25 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
madamimadam
post Jan 16th 2011, 12:27 PM
Post #111

Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

QUOTE(frank1088 @ Jan 16th 2011, 12:23 PM) *

You know what you did wrong, don't you, Bad, Bad Bayoulady?? In case you don't, I will enlighten you.

@bayoulady, though I am thrilled that you like my work, I would appreciate if you would not copy and paste it anywhere you please. It is copyrighted like any other published work on the web and requires permission to republish elsewhere, which I clearly stated at the end of my article.

Please remove this post promptly and only post the link to the original work as published on HubPages. I don't mind if you post a short quote, but nothing more.

The correct link is http://hubpages.com/hub/AdamLambertPullsanOprah

Thanks for your understanding.
KatieJ

And in order to make things right, Bayoulady has deleted the quote. It is really important that everyone delete their quote of the entire article!!!!!

NOW WILL ANYONE WHO QUOTED BAYOULADY'S ORIGINAL POST PLEASE DELETE THE QUOTE OF THE ENTIRE ARTICLE!!!!!

That means Stardust, Sealuv and Katiekares (why would you quote yourself when you seem to have a problem with it?)

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Druncass
post Jan 16th 2011, 12:37 PM
Post #112

QUOTE(madamimadam @ Jan 16th 2011, 11:27 AM) *

That means Stardust, Sealuv and Katiekares (why would you quote yourself when you seem to have a problem with it?)

I wondered the same.

Plus, I love you, Madam.

--------------------
+Quote Post
madamimadam
post Jan 16th 2011, 12:41 PM
Post #113

Group Icon

QUOTE(Druncass @ Jan 16th 2011, 12:37 PM) *

I wondered the same.

Plus, I love you, Madam.

AWWWW! I love you too, sweet Druncass!!!!

huggy.gif

BTW: Katie, I see you are on this thread. May I respectfully suggest that next time you have a problem with a poster, you PM them as opposed to making it a public issue? I fear you may have lost some goodwill at IDF because of your less than tactful approach to the problem. I realize that you need the hits on your article and I have given the link to it in the News thread because it IS a wonderful article and you are obviously a huge Adam fan, but after having started many threads here at IDF, hoping to gain fans, you may have shot yourself in the foot with this one.

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
+Quote Post
sunrise123
post Jan 16th 2011, 12:42 PM
Post #114

On a happy, shiny note, Adam's birthday total is now OVER $60,000 !!!!
Hooray flowers.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
madamimadam
post Jan 16th 2011, 12:45 PM
Post #115

Group Icon

QUOTE(sunrise123 @ Jan 16th 2011, 12:42 PM) *

On a happy, shiny note, Adam's birthday total is now OVER $60,000 !!!!
Hooray flowers.gif

clap.gif bounce.gif clap.gif bounce.gif clap.gif bounce.gif clap.gif bounce.gif clap.gif bounce.gif clap.gif bounce.gif

I just love Adam's fans!!!!!

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
+Quote Post
sunrise123
post Jan 16th 2011, 1:00 PM
Post #116

Also - I looked at the partners this charity works with. Many of them are not familiar to me (I'm from the UK). However, I am familiar with Action against Hunger - who are FANTASTIC. They work in disaster areas and help those in desparate need across the globe. They help all , but have a special focus on children and mothers of very young children.
Their Head office is in France (also offices in USA, UK and other places) and I just wondered whether there are any French speakers on this forum who post on any French sites as French nationals will be familiar with Action Contre la Faim (ACF) International. Adam is TOP TEN in France this Week !!!! So hopefully there are lots of new fans in France.

--------------------
+Quote Post
stardust1213
post Jan 16th 2011, 1:29 PM
Post #117

Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert

QUOTE(madamimadam @ Jan 16th 2011, 12:27 PM) *

And in order to make things right, Bayoulady has deleted the quote. It is really important that everyone delete their quote of the entire article!!!!!

NOW WILL ANYONE WHO QUOTED BAYOULADY'S ORIGINAL POST PLEASE DELETE THE QUOTE OF THE ENTIRE ARTICLE!!!!!

OK, I deleted my quote of the entire article!! flowers.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
madamimadam
post Jan 16th 2011, 1:30 PM
Post #118

Group Icon

QUOTE(stardust1213 @ Jan 16th 2011, 1:29 PM) *

OK, I deleted my quote of the entire article!! flowers.gif

Thanks! I see Sealuv did as well and Katie removed her quote of her article.

All is well at IDF!!!!

huggy.gif

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
+Quote Post
Screengems
post Jan 16th 2011, 1:39 PM
Post #119

QUOTE(madamimadam @ Jan 16th 2011, 1:41 PM) *

huggy.gif

BTW: Katie, I see you are on this thread. May I respectfully suggest that next time you have a problem with a poster, you PM them as opposed to making it a public issue? I fear you may have lost some goodwill at IDF because of your less than tactful approach to the problem. I realize that you need the hits on your article and I have given the link to it in the News thread because it IS a wonderful article and you are obviously a huge Adam fan, but after having started many threads here at IDF, hoping to gain fans, you may have shot yourself in the foot with this one.

I agree

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
katiekares
post Jan 16th 2011, 1:43 PM
Post #120

QUOTE(madamimadam @ Jan 16th 2011, 12:41 PM) *

huggy.gif

I take your point, madamimadam, I meant no disrespect to anyone here, but considering the article had been quoted by others I considered that they all might see my post and remove the quotes, not to mention drive the point home to anyone here who might be in the habit of copying and pasting published work, which is never ok and is a common practice on fan sites. So I hoped to help anyone reading here to get that message, which is really Adam's message, "entitlement is not sexy."

And it 's not so much that I need hits on the article, as I don't make any money off what I write, but that I do want control over my work, where and how it's viewed is a decision an online writer makes when publishing, and I do get to see where all the hits are coming from, which is not only very enlightening and exciting, as I watch them come in from all over the world, which warms my heart to no end, but helps me to see where my readership is. Also, since I do use HubPages resources free of charge to publish, they do need the hits.
I write completely out of love of Adam, and I love that fans appreciate my work, it is extremely gratifying to me as I feel so connected to fellow Glamberts. heart.gif

Have a glittery day everyone!

KatieJ

--------------------
Follow me on twitter! @katiejsheridan My Webpage
+Quote Post

25 Pages V « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Oct 26th 2014, 2:45 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol