Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

459 Pages V « < 347 348 349 350 351 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Wally's Favorite SYTYCD Dancers of All-Time, currently attempting to watch SYTYCDNL Season 5
*Wallace
post Feb 26th 2012, 1:08 PM
Post #6961

Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

Fav. SYTYCD2: Allison Holker
Fav. SYTYCD4: Courtney Galiano
Fav. BB16: Amber Borzotra

QUOTE(jstxanothrxstory @ Feb 26th 2012, 1:07 PM) *

Lucky you. fear.gif

LOL you don't like that dance? roll2.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
bbus16: amber. hayden. donny. jocasta. cody. paola. nicole. derrick. frankie. victoria. zach. brittany. | sytycd11: carly. jessica. serge. jacque. ricky. tanisha. rudy. emilio. teddy. valerie. marcquet.. malene. zack. | bbuk15: christopher. ashleigh. zoe. mark. jale. kimberly. winston. chris. matthew. | av credit: denise.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Feb 26th 2012, 1:08 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Erestor
post Feb 26th 2012, 1:10 PM
Post #6962

Group: Members

QUOTE(jstxanothrxstory @ Feb 26th 2012, 7:04 PM) *

She's my sixth favorite of her season. ermm.gif

Too low. sad.gif

But I got used to the fact that no one will ever love TJ the way I do. She just makes me smile everytime I see her dance/speak. wub.gif Also I love how she nearly outdanced Denys in his own style in their routine together. bobo.gif

--------------------
SYTYCD11 Bridget. Carly. Casey. Jacque. Jessica. Serge. BB16 Brittany. Cody. Hayden. Nicole. Zach.
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Feb 26th 2012, 1:11 PM
Post #6963

Group Icon

Patop.... Season 11 Idol rankings... NOW. STAT.

BTW, I think I may finally be posting my Idols list this week. wub.gif

QUOTE(Erestor @ Feb 26th 2012, 1:10 PM) *

Too low. sad.gif

But I got used to the fact that no one will ever love TJ the way I do. She just makes me smile everytime I see her dance/speak. wub.gif Also I love how she nearly outdanced Denys in his own style in their routine together. bobo.gif

Boy, I FLOVE TJ too. wub.gif Don't forget about me. She has that same effect on me too, but to a lesser extent then you.

--------------------
bbus16: amber. hayden. donny. jocasta. cody. paola. nicole. derrick. frankie. victoria. zach. brittany. | sytycd11: carly. jessica. serge. jacque. ricky. tanisha. rudy. emilio. teddy. valerie. marcquet.. malene. zack. | bbuk15: christopher. ashleigh. zoe. mark. jale. kimberly. winston. chris. matthew. | av credit: denise.
+Quote Post
Erestor
post Feb 26th 2012, 1:11 PM
Post #6964

QUOTE(*Wallace @ Feb 26th 2012, 7:10 PM) *

Patop.... Season 11 Idol rankings... NOW. STAT.
BTW, I think I may finally be posting my Idols list this week. wub.gif

I'm still working on that. fear.gif I have to watch the videos because I don't remember much about a lot of people. laughing.gif

Where?

--------------------
SYTYCD11 Bridget. Carly. Casey. Jacque. Jessica. Serge. BB16 Brittany. Cody. Hayden. Nicole. Zach.
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Feb 26th 2012, 1:13 PM
Post #6965

Fav. SYTYCD9: Will Thomas
Fav. SYTYCD10: Nico Greetham
Fav. SYTYCD11: Teddy Coffey

QUOTE(Erestor @ Feb 26th 2012, 1:10 PM) *
Also I love how she nearly outdanced Denys in his own style in their routine together. bobo.gif
What do you mean nearly? ermm.gif

--------------------
I ♥ Andrew. ◄◄ Last.fm. Twitter. Lee-DeWyze.net. It Element 4.
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
SYTYCD10: Teddy. Rudy. Zack. Serge. Jacque. Carly. Emilio.
+Quote Post
Erestor
post Feb 26th 2012, 1:14 PM
Post #6966

QUOTE(*Wallace @ Feb 26th 2012, 7:11 PM) *

Boy, I FLOVE TJ too. wub.gif Don't forget about me. She has that same effect on me too, but to a lesser extent then you.

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

I know that. But when someone says something mean about her, I almost take it personally, that's how much I connected with her. roll2.gif crying.gif

QUOTE(jstxanothrxstory @ Feb 26th 2012, 7:13 PM) *

What do you mean nearly? ermm.gif

lmao.gif

I didn't want Denys h0z to come at me. But yeah she defs stole the show. fear.gif Denys was present, but she was all kinds of fierce in that.

--------------------
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Feb 26th 2012, 1:25 PM
Post #6967

Group Icon

QUOTE(Erestor @ Feb 26th 2012, 1:11 PM) *

I'm still working on that. fear.gif I have to watch the videos because I don't remember much about a lot of people. laughing.gif

Where?

OK Good. bleh.gif

AI Past Seasons forum. yes.gif I hope to start it by Wednesday since I have important projects to work on before then. I'm scared though.

QUOTE(Erestor @ Feb 26th 2012, 1:14 PM) *

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

I know that. But when someone says something mean about her, I almost take it personally, that's how much I connected with her. roll2.gif crying.gif

I didn't want Denys h0z to come at me. But yeah she defs stole the show. fear.gif Denys was present, but she was all kinds of fierce in that.

heart.gif

Awww at this. I completely understand that. I am like this with my certain all time favorite contestants too. yes.gif

lmao.gif but I thought Denys was great in that dance but TJ definitely stole the routine for me.

--------------------
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Feb 26th 2012, 1:34 PM
Post #6968

My ranking of YCDF1 is girl-heavy. ermm.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Feb 26th 2012, 1:49 PM
Post #6969

Group Icon

QUOTE(jstxanothrxstory @ Feb 26th 2012, 1:34 PM) *

My ranking of YCDF1 is girl-heavy. ermm.gif

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Ugh now you're making me want to watch this.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Erestor
post Feb 26th 2012, 1:50 PM
Post #6970

QUOTE(*Wallace @ Feb 26th 2012, 7:49 PM) *

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Ugh now you're making me want to watch this.

Really? I thought you wanted to READ THE HUNGER GAMES first. shocked.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Feb 26th 2012, 1:52 PM
Post #6971

Group Icon

UGH. noexpression.gif noexpression.gif noexpression.gif noexpression.gif

Vacation is next week for me... maybe I'll do something about that. fear.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Zoey0069
post Feb 26th 2012, 2:04 PM
Post #6972

Fav. SYTYCD8: Tadd Gadduang
Fav. SYTYCD10: Hayley Erbert

Elliott, don't be nice to him. ermm.gif

--------------------
andrelliott rock
IPB Image
bb15: ashleigh danielle mark christopher sytycd: malene carly rudy nick bridget tanisha
+Quote Post
Erestor
post Feb 26th 2012, 5:23 PM
Post #6973

QUOTE(*Wallace @ Feb 25th 2012, 6:44 PM) *

noexpression.gif I need to shut my mouth sometimes.

Awww gosh. crying.gif I really sorry to hear about that. crying.gif pinch.gif I never had pathophysiology before so I don't even know how I would do with it. Aww but you aren't doomed. Don't say that. no.gif There's still a chance you can pass this test and I really hope you can do so. huggy.gif But gah at having so many classes and stuff. pinch.gif I'm hoping things/the week will get better for you though. sad.gif huggy.gif

Nice to know what you really think. ermm.gif

It's a really tough subject. pinch.gif Probably the hardest I've had so far.. I don't even know what to think right now tbh. I'm just really tired, but I know I have to study way harder if I want to pass it. pinch.gif Thanks for believing in me though. huggy.gif

QUOTE(WERKusername @ Feb 26th 2012, 7:26 AM) *

Patryk, I hope things will get better for you. sad.gif Failing sucks ass. I missed almost a month of school after my surgery and now I feel like the class idiot. closedeyes.gif We believe in you. huggy.gif

Aww thanks. huggy.gif Ugh sorry to hear that about you. sad.gif You aren't idiot though. huggy.gif

I think I finally figured out my Top 24 girls/guys rankings.

GIRLS:

01. Shannon Magrane
02. Jessica Sanchez
03. Hollie Cavanagh
04. Baylie Brown
05. Chelsea Sorrell
06. Elise Testone
07. Jen Hirsh
08. Hallie Day
09. Haley Johnsen
10. Skylar Laine
11. Brielle Von Hugel
12. Erika Van Pelt

GUYS:

01. Joshua Ledet
02. Eben Franckewitz
03. Phillip Phillips
04. Reed Grimm
05. Colton Dixon
06. Jeremy Rosado
07. DeAndre Brackensick
08. Adam Brock
09. Aaron Marcellus Sanders
10. Creighton Fraker
11. Heejun Han
12. Chase Likens

Too difficult to do an overall ranking for me right now. laughing.gif But my top 5 are Shannon, Jessica, Hollie, Joshua and Baylie.

Random thoughts:

* LOVE Shannon, Jessica and Hollie's voices. wub.gif They're all amazing and I hope they go far.
* Joshua is by far my favorite guy. He's excellent.
* Baylie & Chelsea have such pretty voices and I can see them growing on me if they do well (especially Chelsea).
* Eben is really adorable and I think he's really talented. I think he might impress me.
* Yeah, I like CPR more than the other guys probably because I got to know them a bit better. fear.gif
* The rest of the guys are pretty interchangeable for me... Except I find DeAndre and Heejun overrated and I'm not a huge fan of either of them.
* Elise is great, but I'm not completely sold on her yet, and Jen has amazing vocals but I feel like sometimes she tries too hard.
* I don't get why Haley is so popular already. blink.gif We barely saw anything from her.
* Not a huge fan of Skylar, Brielle and Erika.. They have interesting voices but definitely not in my type.

--------------------
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Feb 26th 2012, 5:35 PM
Post #6974

Group Icon

QUOTE(Zoey0069 @ Feb 26th 2012, 2:04 PM) *

Elliott, don't be nice to him. ermm.gif

I don't like this treatment. crying.gif brokenheart.gif

QUOTE(Erestor @ Feb 26th 2012, 5:23 PM) *

Nice to know what you really think. ermm.gif

It's a really tough subject. pinch.gif Probably the hardest I've had so far.. I don't even know what to think right now tbh. I'm just really tired, but I know I have to study way harder if I want to pass it. pinch.gif Thanks for believing in me though. huggy.gif

I think I finally figured out my Top 24 girls/guys rankings.

GIRLS:

01. Shannon Magrane
02. Jessica Sanchez
03. Hollie Cavanagh
04. Baylie Brown
05. Chelsea Sorrell
06. Elise Testone
07. Jen Hirsh
08. Hallie Day
09. Haley Johnsen
10. Skylar Laine
11. Brielle Von Hugel
12. Erika Van Pelt

GUYS:

01. Joshua Ledet
02. Eben Franckewitz
03. Phillip Phillips
04. Reed Grimm
05. Colton Dixon
06. Jeremy Rosado
07. DeAndre Brackensick
08. Adam Brock
09. Aaron Marcellus Sanders
10. Creighton Fraker
11. Heejun Han
12. Chase Likens

Too difficult to do an overall ranking for me right now. laughing.gif But my top 5 are Shannon, Jessica, Hollie, Joshua and Baylie.

Random thoughts:

* LOVE Shannon, Jessica and Hollie's voices. wub.gif They're all amazing and I hope they go far.
* Joshua is by far my favorite guy. He's excellent.
* Baylie & Chelsea have such pretty voices and I can see them growing on me if they do well (especially Chelsea).
* Eben is really adorable and I think he's really talented. I think he might impress me.
* Yeah, I like CPR more than the other guys probably because I got to know them a bit better. fear.gif
* The rest of the guys are pretty interchangeable for me... Except I find DeAndre and Heejun overrated and I'm not a huge fan of either of them.
* Elise is great, but I'm not completely sold on her yet, and Jen has amazing vocals but I feel like sometimes she tries too hard.
* I don't get why Haley is so popular already. blink.gif We barely saw anything from her.
* Not a huge fan of Skylar, Brielle and Erika.. They have interesting voices but definitely not in my type.

fear.gif

Ugh I'm really sorry about that. crying.gif i've had insanely difficult classes in the past and really know and understand that feeling. It definitely sucks. But awww I do believe in you and think... KNOW you can pass it. Best of luck! huggy.gif heart.gif

PATRYK RANKINGS!!! spaz.gif Finally, I've been waiting for this. I love your Shannon avatar too. wub.gif As well as your beautiful sig!

- Yay for loving Shannon/Jessica/Hollie. I love the first two and like Hollie. I really hope Hollie does amazing so I can add her to my love list as I did love her SFYL performance. And you know Shannon/Jessica are my two favorites but in the reverse order.
- omg.gif @ Joshua being your favorite guy. I didn't expect that but YAY. spaz.gif He's got an amazing voice and I loved his JOH. heart.gif
- I can't remember where I placed Chelsea but I agree with you that she and Baylie have pretty voices. yes.gif I need to see more of Chelsea.
- Awww at your Eben comments. I secretly like him and not sure why I had him low in my rankings. He is very talented and has a nice voice. yes.gif
- LOL at your CPR comments. Elliott would approve of this but yeah Phillip's gotta go down a bit. fear.gif Awww at Colton being your least fave of CPR. sad.gif
- crying.gif @ finding DeAndre and Heejun overrated. I understand, more so with Heejun, who I just really like for his personality more so then voice. fear.gif
- I agree with your comments on Elise and Jen. I really like them both but need to see more of them to make them sig-worthy. And yeah I too feel Jen tries too hard. fear.gif
- Haley is hot. That's why she's so popular. kiss.gif lolz jk... I really liked her voice from what little I saw but I need to see more of her to determine. I should have her lower then 15th though.
- Aww I understand and agree with you on Skylar and Erika. Brielle, I do like her a bit but I dunno.

LOVE that we have four of the same Top 5. wub.gif That's amazing! ohyeah.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Erestor
post Feb 26th 2012, 5:53 PM
Post #6975

QUOTE(*Wallace @ Feb 26th 2012, 11:35 PM) *

fear.gif

Ugh I'm really sorry about that. crying.gif i've had insanely difficult classes in the past and really know and understand that feeling. It definitely sucks. But awww I do believe in you and think... KNOW you can pass it. Best of luck! huggy.gif heart.gif

PATRYK RANKINGS!!! spaz.gif Finally, I've been waiting for this. I love your Shannon avatar too. wub.gif As well as your beautiful sig!

- Yay for loving Shannon/Jessica/Hollie. I love the first two and like Hollie. I really hope Hollie does amazing so I can add her to my love list as I did love her SFYL performance. And you know Shannon/Jessica are my two favorites but in the reverse order.
- omg.gif @ Joshua being your favorite guy. I didn't expect that but YAY. spaz.gif He's got an amazing voice and I loved his JOH. heart.gif
- LOL at your CPR comments. Elliott would approve of this but yeah Phillip's gotta go down a bit. fear.gif Awww at Colton being your least fave of CPR. sad.gif
- crying.gif @ finding DeAndre and Heejun overrated. I understand, more so with Heejun, who I just really like for his personality more so then voice. fear.gif
- Haley is hot. That's why she's so popular. kiss.gif lolz jk... I really liked her voice from what little I saw but I need to see more of her to determine. I should have her lower then 15th though.

LOVE that we have four of the same Top 5. wub.gif That's amazing! ohyeah.gif

closedeyes.gif

crying.gif huggy.gif to all of this. I will see what I can do, I will try my best, but it just looks like it's too much to handle for me. pinch.gif

Haha sorry for the delay. haha.gif And thanks, I love them too. wub.gif

- Yay for us having the same top two. wub.gif I couldn't wait to see Hollie because I loved what I saw from her from the previous season, and her SFYL was amazing. Hopefully she grows on you too.
- He's been impressing me everytime and I actually found him memorable, and that's a good thing. thumbsup.gif I hope he's popular enough to make the Top 12.
- LOL I knew you'd say that about Phillip. haha.gif I like him more for his personality than for for his voice but we will see how he performs. As I said, the guys rankings are pretty much all over the place right now. laughing.gif Colton has the best voice out of the three but there's just something annoying about him. fear.gif And it's not even his hair.
- DeAndre reminds me of Jose Ruiz for some reason. lmao.gif Also I'm not a fan of his voice but maybe that will change. EHh Heejun. He does nothing for me.
- LOL okay. She's pretty but I have no idea what to think about her now, definitely need to see more from her.

Knew you would be happy about that. grin.gif bobo.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
totes4totes
post Feb 26th 2012, 6:05 PM
Post #6976

Fav. SYTYCDA2: Talia Fowler
Fav. SYTYCDC2: Jayme Rae Dailey
Fav. Movie: Star Wars V

There are so many blonde girls! I will never be able to tell them all apart. sad.gif

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Feb 26th 2012, 6:11 PM
Post #6977

Group Icon

QUOTE(Erestor @ Feb 26th 2012, 5:53 PM) *

closedeyes.gif

crying.gif huggy.gif to all of this. I will see what I can do, I will try my best, but it just looks like it's too much to handle for me. pinch.gif

Haha sorry for the delay. haha.gif And thanks, I love them too. wub.gif

- Yay for us having the same top two. wub.gif I couldn't wait to see Hollie because I loved what I saw from her from the previous season, and her SFYL was amazing. Hopefully she grows on you too.
- He's been impressing me everytime and I actually found him memorable, and that's a good thing. thumbsup.gif I hope he's popular enough to make the Top 12.
- LOL I knew you'd say that about Phillip. haha.gif I like him more for his personality than for for his voice but we will see how he performs. As I said, the guys rankings are pretty much all over the place right now. laughing.gif Colton has the best voice out of the three but there's just something annoying about him. fear.gif And it's not even his hair.
- DeAndre reminds me of Jose Ruiz for some reason. lmao.gif Also I'm not a fan of his voice but maybe that will change. EHh Heejun. He does nothing for me.
- LOL okay. She's pretty but I have no idea what to think about her now, definitely need to see more from her.

Knew you would be happy about that. grin.gif bobo.gif

bleh.gif

I know you can do it!! excl.gif huggy.gif And ugh yeah i hate when stuff is like that. pinch.gif

lol it's okay. It was worth the wait. bleh.gif

- Yeah I really liked Hollie from last season but can't remember those moments anymore. But she is great.
- Yayyy, loving hearing this about Joshua! grin.gif I'll most likely will be voting for him and I hope he makes the Top 12 too. Or 13.
- I had to say this about Phillip. giggle.gif I don't even dislike him because like you I really like his personality. Just don't like his singing. haha.gif Glad you think Colton has the best voice out of CPR, which I agree with. OMG LOL I wonder what's so annoying about him? lmao.gif
- DeAndre reminds you of Jose Ruiz? fail.gif He's supposed to remind you of Leona Lewis. bleh.gif I hope he can impress you this week though.
- Same here. yes.gif

Totally am!! haha.gif

QUOTE(totes4totes @ Feb 26th 2012, 6:05 PM) *

There are so many blonde girls! I will never be able to tell them all apart. sad.gif

Yeah there are too many blondes. Definitely hard to tell some of them apart. haha.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Zoey0069
post Feb 26th 2012, 6:35 PM
Post #6978

Fav. SYTYCD8: Tadd Gadduang
Fav. SYTYCD10: Hayley Erbert

QUOTE(*Wallace @ Feb 26th 2012, 10:35 PM) *

I don't like this treatment. crying.gif brokenheart.gif

IPB Image
Elliott ignores me anyway. He only speaks to me when he wants me to bitch at someone.

--------------------
andrelliott rock
IPB Image
bb15: ashleigh danielle mark christopher sytycd: malene carly rudy nick bridget tanisha
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Feb 27th 2012, 2:11 PM
Post #6979

Group Icon

QUOTE(Zoey0069 @ Feb 26th 2012, 6:35 PM) *

IPB Image
Elliott ignores me anyway. He only speaks to me when he wants me to bitch at someone.

sad.gif huggy.gif

The two Original Fierce Goddesses of American Idol reunited. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

LOVE this and love them so much. wub.gif Shoulda been the Top 2. ermm.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Feb 27th 2012, 2:13 PM
Post #6980

ermm.gif rolleyes.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

459 Pages V « < 347 348 349 350 351 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Jul 29th 2014, 7:45 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol