Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

22 Pages V « < 18 19 20 21 22 >   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 2010-11-06 Finland: Helsinki, Cable Factory, International Glam Nation
Doriangrey
post Nov 8th 2010, 11:01 AM
Post #381

Group: Members

QUOTE(Hand @ Nov 8th 2010, 8:56 AM) *

Wow. The person who wrote that message in Facebook also said Broken Open was in set list. He musy have been really too sick to do a full set. Or he just was so pissed off because of the most awful venue he's ever performed in.

Adam did a show under a freeway overpass with fireworks going off for a sporting event during Soaked, there are many contenders for less than ideal venues.

--------------------
The Floating World ukiyo referring to a conception of an evanescent world, impermanent, fleeting beauty and a realm of entertainments divorced from the responsibilities of the mundane, everyday world.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Nov 8th 2010, 11:01 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

aquariusfin
post Nov 8th 2010, 12:18 PM
Post #382

QUOTE(Hand @ Nov 8th 2010, 11:01 AM) *

Wow. The person who wrote that message in Facebook also said Broken Open was in set list. He musy have been really too sick to do a full set. Or he just was so pissed off because of the most awful venue he's ever performed in.

After hearing my friend's report from Jenny Woo my vote goes to pissed off or whatever. Not sick.
Based on the pictures of set lists around, it would seem that it is a print out of the same one every night no matter what he actually decides to perform. I wonder why they dont hire one of us to tell them which song comes next? Would be much more enviromentally friendly.

Were you guys also screaming at the club? grin.gif

I cant even imagine screaming crowds in a night club. Helsinki is a small city and we bump into celebrities all the time. I have never seen screaming people in a club!! That must have been the craziest experience for everyone there that night. Hilarious! haha.gif

I will probably never recover from missing my friend's attempts at getting me there...

But next time, probably Feb 2012 when he is touring again, I will be better prepared to be informed by my spys. That will be in the coldest part of the winter, so I decided to start saving for a tent with heating for the queuing part. It will most likely be an arena event, so there will also be more space for camping out.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lilly_Lambert
post Nov 8th 2010, 12:25 PM
Post #383

Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert
Fav. Judge: Simon Cowell

Pics from Helsinki

IPB Image

IPB Image

--------------------
+Quote Post
Hand
post Nov 8th 2010, 12:28 PM
Post #384

Group: NX Premium Subscribers

Fav. CI3: Josh Palmer
Fav. SYTYCD8: Sasha Mallory

QUOTE(aquariusfin @ Nov 8th 2010, 7:18 PM) *

After hearing my friend's report from Jenny Woo my vote goes to pissed off or whatever. Not sick.
Based on the pictures of set lists around, it would seem that it is a print out of the same one every night no matter what he actually decides to perform. I wonder why they dont hire one of us to tell them which song comes next? Would be much more enviromentally friendly.

Were you guys also screaming at the club? :D

I cant even imagine screaming crowds in a night club. Helsinki is a small city and we bump into celebrities all the time. I have never seen screaming people in a club!! That must have been the craziest experience for everyone there that night. Hilarious! haha.gif

I will probably never recover from missing my friend's attempts at getting me there...

But next time, probably Feb 2012 when he is touring again, I will be better prepared to be informed by my spys. That will be in the coldest part of the winter, so I decided to start saving for a tent with heating for the queuing part. It will most likely be an arena event, so there will also be more space for camping out.

No way! Screaming belongs to concerts and sport events, not clubs or airports. Our group stayed in our table and enjoyed the sight... I heard a few fans talked to him when he was elsewhere than in their table but I would have felt so weird going to talk to them... it's their spare time after all.

I just wish we could have offered a better venue for Adam... he didn't deserve that, anyone in there didn't deserve that. People in the back barely could see anything, there wasn't much enough air, getting out of there was painful (ever queued for a hour to get out of the concert?), a lady in front of us almost had panic attack and I don't think Adam enjoyed performing in there that much either... it's like doing a show in a cave.

--------------------
+Quote Post
aquariusfin
post Nov 8th 2010, 12:45 PM
Post #385

Next time Hartwall (or whatever it's called now) Areena or at least Jäähalli. At least we know now, that wherever he performs, it cannot get any worse...

Oh how much nicer it would be to video with a seat and some space around you.

I was surprised about all the cameras. I could hardly see anything myself from appr 10th row (no rows, but nvm) behind the sea of raised arms.

--------------------
+Quote Post
danilo85
post Nov 8th 2010, 1:37 PM
Post #386

@deppie91

If I Had You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSpE7fbAihM

@ kurnaaw

Strut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdCTLRUldEI

Fever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzaRSiZVAlE

This post has been edited by danilo85: Nov 8th 2010, 1:41 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Sagitarius
post Nov 8th 2010, 1:58 PM
Post #387

QUOTE(Hand @ Nov 8th 2010, 12:28 PM) *

No way! Screaming belongs to concerts and sport events, not clubs or airports. Our group stayed in our table and enjoyed the sight... I heard a few fans talked to him when he was elsewhere than in their table but I would have felt so weird going to talk to them... it's their spare time after all.

I just wish we could have offered a better venue for Adam... he didn't deserve that, anyone in there didn't deserve that. People in the back barely could see anything, there wasn't much enough air, getting out of there was painful (ever queued for a hour to get out of the concert?), a lady in front of us almost had panic attack and I don't think Adam enjoyed performing in there that much either... it's like doing a show in a cave.

Hand...I worked all weekend and this is my first chance to look at the concert reviews etc and so many comments note the crowding and fainting in the audience, I wonder if Adam et al were advised to shorten the program. It would make sense that BO ( certainly a favorite of mine) would be skipped as it is the most recent addition to his set even though he had it in the early venues.

It's too bad Adam mentioned the crowd vibe in an interview question as to whether he adds an encore or not 'cause now if he only does MW, fans feel they missed out. Even Dadbert said BO is the one that "gets him".

And I have to say I teared up listening to the crowd singing along. How can he not know the universal love for him.

"Love overcomes hate !"

--------------------
+Quote Post
Silvia
post Nov 8th 2010, 2:04 PM
Post #388

Fav. Steven Tyler

QUOTE(Sagitarius @ Nov 8th 2010, 1:58 PM) *

Hand...I worked all weekend and this is my first chance to look at the concert reviews etc and so many comments note the crowding and fainting in the audience, I wonder if Adam et al were advised to shorten the program. It would make sense that BO ( certainly a favorite of mine) would be skipped as it is the most recent addition to his set even though he had it in the early venues.

It's too bad Adam mentioned the crowd vibe in an interview question as to whether he adds an encore or not 'cause now if he only does MW, fans feel they missed out. Even Dadbert said BO is the one that "gets him".

And I have to say I teared up listening to the crowd singing along. How can he not know the universal love for him.

"Love overcomes hate !"

I think overall, BO is my favorite song from FYE wub.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
nuuskamuikkunen
post Nov 8th 2010, 2:26 PM
Post #389

QUOTE(Hand @ Nov 8th 2010, 5:28 PM) *

I was too shy to approach Adam blushing.gif and I also thought it is their free time. I am glad though for those who talked with Adam or other band members. ETA: I mean really, how surreal it is. You go to concert you have been waiting ages, then walk around trying to find place to after party with sore feets - and then you hit place where Adam is! Plus maybe even talk him. That is so surreal! Most of the time I was sitting there with fellow fans I was like dazzled with thought Adam is 3 meters away, I am breathing same air and other crazy thoughts haha.gif @hand you were closer, how did you survive that? wink.gif

To honor being totally absolutely glamwhammed whole day I tried drink first time in years. One sip and headache which was stupid but hey... Adam day! Sunday I was collecting stuff to Finnberts site and reliving experience. Today I am feeling bit post Adam blues pinch.gif Cure: IIHY blasting really loud laughing.gif

About ve. ue. I feel so bad for two ladies who flew from US to see Adam. And I am thinking those really little kids who waited since Friday outside and fainted before concert even started. Only concert those two ladies managed to get VIPs was Helsinki and they flew over just for that. They had to leave before warm up even started, pressure was so intense. They were glad to have met Adam though and had tickets to Stockhom with seat places so I hope they are all fine. One thought I noticed that there very many people from Estonia, Sweden, Russia, even Japan. So Adam could have easily filled bigger, better venue!! I am bit annoyed for security guy who ignored our asks for bit mob control help.

QUOTE(Sagitarius @ Nov 8th 2010, 6:58 PM) *

That might be. I noticed one point his eyes tracked to girl being carried away. Plus heat was intense!

Finnish fan, help with vote, let's keep Adam at top 10! http://www.nrj.fi/top10

This post has been edited by nuuskamuikkunen: Nov 8th 2010, 2:34 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
nuuskamuikkunen
post Nov 8th 2010, 2:55 PM
Post #390

Hand
But omg... the freakiest, the scariest, the most random and odd moment was when the pink limo drove by the queue line at 2.30 pm. Eight fans had rented a pink limo for a few hours, idk where else they drove, just cruising around the city. idk really, it was the weirdest thing I've ever witnessed. EVERYONE started scream, yell, wave their hands, just... FREAKED OUT. omg. They ran after the limo screaming because they obviously thought Adam was inside. My friend tried to say No, Adam is not there, is just the fans, no, he isn't there to teens but... then someone still freaking out asks 'how can you be sure!!!?" omg. My face was covered with facepalm. I couldn't believe that happened, it was totally different than fan behavior at the airport in May. haha.gif After a few mins the limo comes back and I swear, there were 20 FANS RUNNING still after the limo.. oh my fcking god. Faaaaacepaaaalm again. The girls came out to say hello to me as they're my friends. And teens? Trying lurk through darkened windows or opened tailgate, just in case we were lying, I guess? idk. The look on the limo driver's face was priceless. He was so confuuuuuuused. roll.gif

I already recap'd Jenny Woo .....
....This one girl was my favorite, she went from basic normal noexpression.gif face from omg.gif shocked.gif fear2.gif in less than a second, lol.

Being inside that limo (I can't still believe I was so lucky, my fellow fans are amazing huggy.gif ) we noticed when crowd started running after limo and went bit fear2.gif when we realized they must think it is Adam. And when they tried to see inside we decided to come all outside so it was clear Adam was not inside. We stopped in one gas station at one point, I think they maybe talked about us after we leaved wink.gif That driver was sweetest ever, took pics with many cameras etc.

I think many faces went noexpression.gif face from omg.gif shocked.gif fear2.gif in Jenny Woo.

QUOTE(Hand @ Nov 7th 2010, 10:36 PM) *

Pics from Sony Music Finland's facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sony-Music-F...nd/120995692557
ash2/hs488.ash2/76161_462689317557_120995692557_5376688_4864536_n.jpg[/img]

Amazing pics!

QUOTE(SGlam @ Nov 8th 2010, 9:02 AM) *

Hand and Nuuskamuikkunen: It was soooo nice to meet you both! huggy.gif I´m so excited you were in Jenny Woo!!! I really was going out with you guys but I felt so terrible after the concert I decited against it (no eating or drinking all day long, my whole body hurting and shaking from being pushed against the barricade for 4,5 hours, my feets hurting from standing, feeling like fainting...).

It was so great to see you and all other fans huggy.gif

QUOTE(TupsuNunnu123 @ Nov 8th 2010, 1:57 PM) *

I've been so dizzy and slow all day...like I forget words blink.gif I'm serious...it hit me hard but it was totally worth it eventho I didn't see much...

I am sorry that you did not see well huggy.gif I think we all might be little dizzy still wacko.gif

I am glad to see HD videos so much now, will indulge myself in them now wub.gif

This post has been edited by nuuskamuikkunen: Nov 8th 2010, 3:00 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
nuuskamuikkunen
post Nov 8th 2010, 3:02 PM
Post #391

QUOTE(Silvia @ Nov 8th 2010, 7:04 PM) *

I am having post concert blues, I tried to listen it now and went crying.gif in two seconds. So IIHY, SFW until I get over this post blues.

--------------------
+Quote Post
aviddem
post Nov 8th 2010, 3:19 PM
Post #392

Fav. Idol: ADAM F. LAMBERT

QUOTE(Hand @ Nov 8th 2010, 12:01 PM) *

fear2.gif Worse than The Slaughterhouse? fear2.gif

QUOTE(Silvia @ Nov 8th 2010, 3:04 PM) *

Nooooooooo, Sillllllllvia!?!?! You're abandoning SFW??? Poor SFW. Scorned SFW. You were it's earliest and most vocal champion, and I was right there with you haha.gif . (But I do love me some BO as well!)

--------------------
+Quote Post
Sagitarius
post Nov 8th 2010, 3:40 PM
Post #393

QUOTE(aviddem @ Nov 8th 2010, 3:19 PM) *

Nooooooooo, Sillllllllvia!?!?! You're abandoning SFW??? Poor SFW. Scorned SFW. You were it's earliest and most vocal champion, and I was right there with you haha.gif . (But I do love me some BO as well!)

To me Broken Open is in a class all its' own...I feel almost a voyeur looking into Adam's soul every time I hear him sing this.

In the early stage of the concerts when he dropped it from his sets, I wondered if it was just so personal it gave HIM a different feel for the show and that was why he took it out.

I believe Adam opens his heart to every one and understands those on the outside looking in. I think I am as invested in the human Adam as much as the music Adam now. Like so many others, this has never happened before. He's simply love. wub.gif

This post has been edited by Sagitarius: Nov 8th 2010, 4:18 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Sagitarius
post Nov 8th 2010, 3:50 PM
Post #394

And let me say Finnish fans, the Seattle SoDo Showbox was an insult in my opinion. No way a music city like Seattle offers such a lousy venue. And this is my home city.

For those who live in this part of the Northwest, to hear Adam sing at the Benaroya Hall, architecurally designed for the accoustics, would be pure heaven!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
nuuskamuikkunen
post Nov 8th 2010, 4:04 PM
Post #395

QUOTE(aviddem @ Nov 8th 2010, 8:19 PM) *

SFW was amazing live, crowd went wild!

QUOTE(Sagitarius @ Nov 8th 2010, 8:50 PM) *

For those who live in this part of the Northwest, to hear Adam sing at the Benaroya Hall, architecurally designed for the accoustics, would be pure heaven!!!

fellow finnish fan @eisaksso said that Norway Oslo venue is famous for its acoustics so w00t.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Hand
post Nov 8th 2010, 4:40 PM
Post #396

QUOTE(Sagitarius @ Nov 8th 2010, 8:58 PM) *

"Love overcomes hate !"

Hmm. You could be right, actually. I didn't even thought of that kind of theory. They must have seen the fans being carried to side because they carried fainters through an area in between of the audience and the stage.

QUOTE(nuuskamuikkunen @ Nov 8th 2010, 9:26 PM) *

@hand you were closer, how did you survive that? wink.gif

lol the whole thing was so weird and happened so fast. I heard two staff members talking with each other while they set up the table and they mentioned the words "Adam's gang" but I didn't pay too much attention... 30 seconds later I see Sutan walking in. omg.gif It was sooo weird and uncomfortable somehow (I didn't want to stare them nonstop like the animals in cages in the zoo) and at same time I had a thousands hearts in my eyes. haha.gif thankfully Niina was sitting next to me, I used her shoulder to hide my head and priceless face a lot. Just in case you didn't notice. haha.gif And like, we sat down 15 minutes before they came? I have to say Adamist did a very good job in choosing the table... she was sitting there when I went downstairs to look for her.

And I'm still squealing over Adam giving Cristal kiss on the cheek when they left. heart.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
joooory
post Nov 8th 2010, 5:51 PM
Post #397

mmmimotus

Some of the best moments of the show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riEmtFQITQ8

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Hand
post Nov 8th 2010, 6:10 PM
Post #398

Heads up for more pics.

TiiaS @adamlambert in Helsinki 11/6/10. In an hour report from gig + few more photos in http://blogit.stara.fi/chaostube http://twitpic.com/355m8v

--------------------
+Quote Post
joooory
post Nov 8th 2010, 7:30 PM
Post #399

QUOTE(Hand @ Nov 8th 2010, 6:10 PM) *

Heads up for more pics.

TiiaS @adamlambert in Helsinki 11/6/10. In an hour report from gig + few more photos in http://blogit.stara.fi/chaostube http://twitpic.com/355m8v

Thanks I was just about to post them. flowers.gif Beautiful pics. wub.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Silvia
post Nov 8th 2010, 7:44 PM
Post #400

Fav. Steven Tyler

nvm

This post has been edited by Silvia: Nov 8th 2010, 7:56 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

22 Pages V « < 18 19 20 21 22 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Oct 25th 2014, 6:52 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol