Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

35 Pages V « < 31 32 33 34 35 >   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 2010-10-17 New Zealand: Auckland, Trusts Stadium, International Glam Nation
lisai
post Oct 19th 2010, 2:46 AM
Post #641

Group: Members

QUOTE(lifesabeach @ Oct 19th 2010, 7:55 PM) *

Oh I would take NZ in a heartbeat!

You poor thing, your nerves must be so rattled having to deal with your sons illness. I know what that's like, in fact, I'm still trying to detox from my daily dealings with my daughter and her challenges. Today was one of those days!
Here's what I told my overly anxious (just one of her challenges) daughter about earthquakes and it really worked: To look at our house and all of the houses and structures around us. They've been standing since the 1950's and think about how many major earthquakes they've survived. We're fine.

I saw her look around at our walls and she really took it in. We've rolled together through 4+ shakers and she thought it was pretty cool. The real damaging earthquakes are about 7 and are so rare that it doesn't make sense to worry about it. Kind of like a lightening storm. Slim chance of getting struck and you just take the proper precautions.

Hope that helps... flowers.gif

Thanks for your encouragement... I have tried to explain things to him. It is easier when he is not on codeine as that just changes how he sees everything and enhances the stuff that is freaky...

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Oct 19th 2010, 2:46 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Silvia
post Oct 19th 2010, 2:48 AM
Post #642

Fav. Steven Tyler

QUOTE(lisai @ Oct 18th 2010, 11:46 PM) *

Sylvia i have Broken Open. I'm not wrapped with the footage i got... I was so enjoying that i lost aim a few times..
The accoustic songs however i did try my hardest to stay still for... the sound was good with that one too i think... I will get it up I promise.. flowers.gif
Yes that was my son, Adam ... oh and me when he did the floor thing in the encore... he was fricking amazing.. if i can clean up the video i will post it... my angle was further away than what you have but i had the clearest view over everyones heads...
I will also have to post a pic of my Adam as he was all glammed up and was very popular... and when people found out his name was Adam they were really excited...lol..
Oh and keep your eye out. Our music channel C4 just had a really good interview with Adam in 2 parts with video clips of songs in the middle and end....I know there will be some who recorded it...

QUOTE(lisai @ Oct 19th 2010, 12:06 AM) *

C4 interview
am downloading it now

http://www.c4tv.co.nz/Video/SelectLive/tab...59/Default.aspx

just uploading it to youtube now.. will put url in when it is finished...
Here it is. Wouldn't have a clue how to put it here but you can do that... Cheers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b1nK6-Nrxw

Tnx bb huggy.gif Sounds like you had a great time grin.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b1nK6-Nrxw

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Little Bee
post Oct 19th 2010, 7:18 AM
Post #643

Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert

Enter Sandman by Meeeowza

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kQb62R8BXk

--------------------
@KI55andTELL
+Quote Post
BlueIndigoSky
post Oct 19th 2010, 7:56 AM
Post #644

shock.gif Microbone @2:50 dead.gif dead.gif dead.gif Need. Gif. Now!!!!

QUOTE(Little Bee @ Oct 19th 2010, 8:18 AM) *

Thank you, Adam! icecream.gif

This post has been edited by BlueIndigoSky: Oct 19th 2010, 8:25 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Little Bee
post Oct 19th 2010, 8:30 AM
Post #645

Broken open by meeeowza

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KEre4Wocfs

Music Again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arH5BkRk1a0

Strut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLvkuRB8c38

SFW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6l3tEiuAz4

Aftermath

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH2K8awT2W0

WWFM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1ABOxfXqlw

Sleepwalker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s4jEFQDRGk

DTRH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_X_wA0hnns

Fever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuW7UHl1DI8

ROF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3FQCFBupdk

Medley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0wZQG6-Z1w

--------------------
@KI55andTELL
+Quote Post
nuuskamuikkunen
post Oct 19th 2010, 2:16 PM
Post #646

QUOTE(madamimadam @ Oct 18th 2010, 12:17 AM) *

roll2.gif icecream.gif

@insomniac19: So @TommyJoeRatliff what are YOU gonna get Adam for HIS birthday?! Don't wanna be outdone. #justsayin
32 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

lmao.gif

QUOTE(barb4Adam @ Oct 18th 2010, 2:27 AM) *

IPB Image
SweetOnPeacexx Adams thighs....my holy lord...they are FINE !! about 1 hour ago via Twitpic

devil.gif When he has TIME to develop thighs like this?
QUOTE(lisai @ Oct 18th 2010, 9:17 AM) *

Might not be the best but here's part 1 and 2 of the concert, audio only
Part One

Thank you for recap, I hope you write more

--------------------
+Quote Post
firstobsession
post Oct 19th 2010, 2:57 PM
Post #647

i said in my manila recap how i was very surprised at adam's rendition of acoustic broken open. it was a serenade, a comforting lullaby. it made me want to be vulnerable. i could not believe how he was able to do that with only a guitar accompaniment. then i saw the tokyo vids. it seems that the desired delivery was achieved in tokyo 2 and henceforth.

today, i got the chance to listen to the studio version of broken open. i have to say... the studio rendition pales in comparison to the live acoustic. a lot of production values was infused in the studio recording to get the light, floating mood of the song. live, adam only does it with his voice! UNBELIEVABLE TALENT!!!

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
joooory
post Oct 19th 2010, 3:29 PM
Post #648

http://celebrity-gossip.net/adam-lambert/a...-zealand-426635

Adam Lambert Rocks New Zealand

IPB Image

Taking his glam-infused pop music to all ends of the Earth, Adam Lambert gave a killer concert in Auckland, New Zealand on Sunday night (October 17).

The “If I Had You” singer took the stage at the Trusts Stadium along with his flamboyant band and backup dancers in front of a packed house.

Just in time for Halloween, Adam will be heading off to the Island State of Hawaii for two concerts next week.

The Glam Nation tour will hit Blaisdell Concert Hall in Honolulu on Monday the 25th and Tuesday the 26th.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
madamimadam
post Oct 19th 2010, 3:41 PM
Post #649

Group: NX Premium Subscribers

Stunning pics!!!!

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
+Quote Post
seashell
post Oct 19th 2010, 3:49 PM
Post #650

OMG.. those pics are beyond awesome.. whoa..

have to add.. he just doesn't even look real in these.. HOLY SH*T... stunning.. the glamily are included in my awe.. wow

This post has been edited by seashell: Oct 19th 2010, 3:50 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
glitterynfierce
post Oct 19th 2010, 3:59 PM
Post #651

His eye makeup is so UNFy...did Sutan add some gloss to Adam's brow and nose? Whatever it is, it makes him look unbelievably gorgeous. Like, wow - is this Adonis for real? omg.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Siggy by Debbie9
+Quote Post
barb4Adam
post Oct 19th 2010, 4:09 PM
Post #652

QUOTE(madamimadam @ Oct 19th 2010, 4:41 PM) *

Stunning pics!!!!

QUOTE(seashell @ Oct 19th 2010, 4:49 PM) *

OMG.. those pics are beyond awesome.. whoa..

have to add.. he just doesn't even look real in these.. HOLY SH*T... stunning.. the glamily are included in my awe.. wow

QUOTE(glitterynfierce @ Oct 19th 2010, 4:59 PM) *

His eye makeup is so UNFy...did Sutan add some gloss to Adam's brow and nose? Whatever it is, it makes him look unbelievably gorgeous. Like, wow - is this Adonis for real? omg.gif

Betterer and betterer again...just when you think he could not possibly be any more gorgeous!! wub.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
madamimadam
post Oct 19th 2010, 4:43 PM
Post #653

Group: NX Premium Subscribers

Adam Lambert Meet and Greet with Fansin New Zealand

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
+Quote Post
Sammie-Ma
post Oct 19th 2010, 5:07 PM
Post #654

ike.gif omg.gif omg.gif omg.gif
QUOTE(joooory @ Oct 19th 2010, 2:29 PM) *

http://celebrity-gossip.net/adam-lambert/a...-zealand-426635

Adam Lambert Rocks New Zealand

IPB Image

Taking his glam-infused pop music to all ends of the Earth, Adam Lambert gave a killer concert in Auckland, New Zealand on Sunday night (October 17).

The “If I Had You” singer took the stage at the Trusts Stadium along with his flamboyant band and backup dancers in front of a packed house.

Just in time for Halloween, Adam will be heading off to the Island State of Hawaii for two concerts next week.

The Glam Nation tour will hit Blaisdell Concert Hall in Honolulu on Monday the 25th and Tuesday the 26th.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

They all look like SEX on a Stick.

--------------------
IPB Image
I am a character, remember you can't kill a "toon."
Love, Light and Joy!
+Quote Post
joooory
post Oct 19th 2010, 5:22 PM
Post #655

Meeeowza

IIHY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3seDcSG5s

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
lisai
post Oct 19th 2010, 10:05 PM
Post #656

Part 2.

Stephy had the house set up so beautifully. Pics of Adam everywhere, floating candles and rose petals in the bathtub, a glittered and rhinestoned glambulge cup for the games... I'll put the link in for that later.. when the party started and the fans started to arrive it was incredible... here I was meeting women that I had only talked to on twitter and Glambworld. Also arriving was my Glambworld friend Darren...it was our first meeting and it was exciting for all. Everyone had practiced with makeup and were all glammed up. Yellowsister, nzglambert007, stephynz, catzmadam, kiwinatasja, and more... it was so exciting and as the evening wore on and a few (not too many as they wanted to be ok for the concert - couldn't meet Adam with a hangover) drinks had by all, the women loosened up. We sang and danced to Adam's music and then it was time for the game...
pin the glambulge on Adam.. Stephy had made a 6ft 3" drawing of Adam and we were to point a glittery peen at pre-designated spot and whoever got closest would win... It was hilarious. Blindfolded and spun around and holding the 11 inch silver glittered peen we set off. All our selected areas were marked. It was astounding the amount of cheating and handling of Adams person went on. The youngest girl was the most accurate with her cupped hand.. You'd have thought she was experienced in many things... in the end the game was won by DaziWazi (Darren)... he was absolutely stoked to be able to go home with the Glambulge trophy. I'm sure Stephy has put the video online.. will look for it and link it in... http://www.youtube.com/user/stephxxnelio#p/u/2/03iz47outkE
My Adam missed all this as he was feeling so sick he took himself to bed.
We even had an airline pilot there who was ho hum about Adam and by the end of the evening was having such a good time that he was reluctant to leave... it may have been all the glitter that kept being chucked his way (by me lol) and over him...... He would certainly have a bit of explaining to do next time he flew...glittery haired alien he'd became.
So we cleaned up and retired for the evening.

Part 3 coming... if it's all too many details let me know and i wont bore you all...

--------------------
+Quote Post
Adam_Fan_Forever
post Oct 19th 2010, 11:55 PM
Post #657

QUOTE(lisai @ Oct 19th 2010, 10:05 PM) *

Part 2.

Stephy had the house set up so beautifully. Pics of Adam everywhere, floating candles and rose petals in the bathtub, a glittered and rhinestoned glambulge cup for the games... I'll put the link in for that later.. when the party started and the fans started to arrive it was incredible... here I was meeting women that I had only talked to on twitter and Glambworld. Also arriving was my Glambworld friend Darren...it was our first meeting and it was exciting for all. Everyone had practiced with makeup and were all glammed up. Yellowsister, nzglambert007, stephynz, catzmadam, kiwinatasja, and more... it was so exciting and as the evening wore on and a few (not too many as they wanted to be ok for the concert - couldn't meet Adam with a hangover) drinks had by all, the women loosened up. We sang and danced to Adam's music and then it was time for the game...
pin the glambulge on Adam.. Stephy had made a 6ft 3" drawing of Adam and we were to point a glittery peen at pre-designated spot and whoever got closest would win... It was hilarious. Blindfolded and spun around and holding the 11 inch silver glittered peen we set off. All our selected areas were marked. It was astounding the amount of cheating and handling of Adams person went on. The youngest girl was the most accurate with her cupped hand.. You'd have thought she was experienced in many things... in the end the game was won by DaziWazi (Darren)... he was absolutely stoked to be able to go home with the Glambulge trophy. I'm sure Stephy has put the video online.. will look for it and link it in... http://www.youtube.com/user/stephxxnelio#p/u/2/03iz47outkE
My Adam missed all this as he was feeling so sick he took himself to bed.
We even had an airline pilot there who was ho hum about Adam and by the end of the evening was having such a good time that he was reluctant to leave... it may have been all the glitter that kept being chucked his way (by me lol) and over him...... He would certainly have a bit of explaining to do next time he flew...glittery haired alien he'd became.
So we cleaned up and retired for the evening.

Part 3 coming... if it's all too many details let me know and i wont bore you all...

Love it!! Thanks for sharing. I love the details. grin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
lisai
post Oct 20th 2010, 3:01 AM
Post #658

Part 3...

So here we are... the big day... i'll briefly skip passed the fact that my old time girlfriend i hadn't seen for 15 years collected me from Stephy's and took me out of lunch... mostly notable was that we talked a lot about Adam and I continued with my spree of black glitter.. everywhere we went sparkled... So had a good time with her.
It was time to book into our hotel and i arrived to be told my friend Dianne had just checked in. Great! We went up to our room and threw glitter everywhere straight away... no doubt there will be some (many) cleaning staff who will not be happy with the amount of cleaning they will have to do to get rid of the glitter... lol.
We quickly dressed into our gear and i made the decision... long aubergine coloured silk velvet coat with amazing sequins and bejewelled bottom or my kind of like Voodoo coat. The silk won. Worn over my short dress, tights, and black boots it was just right.. very comfy.
My Adam put on his GlamNation New Zealand t-shirt we had made for him and jeans and boots and Darren arrived to get ready. He had wonderful spiked shoulders... nearly impaled my head at one point in the evening... but thats for later.... lol. Coupled with a flouro green and black striped tie and his homemade spiked shirt and pants with chains hanging from them he looked the part.
It was a bit concerning that it was pouring down with rain outside and we were going to be out there sometime soon.
It took me the next hour and a half to do our make up... My Adam in peacock greens and mascara, Darren in silver and glittery black, and myself in purple peacock colours with blue mascara... we were set.
The rain had stopped - the glittery rockgod must have danced his spell over the heavens and the sun was shining. Thank goodness...
Called a cab and arrived at the bus stop to form the head of the queue. We'd paid $20.00 per bus ticket to be able to catch the bus, enter the venue first, get first drinks at the bar and first go at the merchandise. We realised that there were maybe 6 people ahead of us but that was cool... we would be on the first bus... twitter's sweetonpeace and some of her friends turned up not long after us and we fangurled and guyed about how we all looked. People kept coming and it wasn't long before the queue was starting to really grow. Apparently there were going to be 500 people on the buses... crikey!!!
The silly things instead of queuing along the footpath started to curl inwards. There was no way there was going to be a way to hold that line... we started to plan how to make sure we were on the first bus... after that it wouldn't matter...lol. We acknowledged the first people and told them they must be first and then talked to the people nearest the kerb and explained to them... They totally understood. Funnily enough you could tell the levels of fandom... the most done up and avid fans were the ones there from the earliest time... lol..
The first bus arrived and instead of pulling up at the busw stop it moved forward... now we would really have to fight for our position as he stopped right next to the later arrivals... We went through the mill again telling the driver how long we'd been there... and finally after much jostling, breathing exhaust fumes and convincing the crowd we made it on... it was a double decker, so we went upstairs.
Adam and I grabbed seats and were so glad we made it on cause we started seeing people who had like been there for 5 minutes coming up behind us... all those who counted made it and we could relax.
After much checking that we weren't overcrowded we finally set off...
the music came on and that was it.... we sang loudly, laughed, marvelled over Adam and the forthcoming concert. A couple of gay boys were behind me and they hadn't had time to put any makeup on so i threw - oh yes I did - black glitter all over them and they borrowed eyeliner and glittery makeup and did themselves up. They looked great. I also passed out cards to my Adam website for Adam Fans Down Under. Wer sang and carried on all the way to the venue... and we all cheered when we arrived to the watchful eyes of 4500 people.... all jealous of us being the first in the door.... well except for the Meet and Greeters.
before we were allowed off the bus we were told we had to have our bracelet things on (something to do with the buses I think) and have our tickets ready... no aerosols, no pro cameras, no sharp or blunt weapons, etc etc and have our bags ready to search... I had hidden my wee video camera in my pocket and my friend Dianne had the audio recorder on her... i had left my digital camera at the hotel so it wouldn't be confiscated... dammit.
Off the bus we went. And walked under the glare of the sun and the 9000 eyes of the other ticket holders.
We moved quickly into the foyer past security (no one wanted to be sent to the back of the queue in shame so we all told security what they wanted to hear... they really didn't check all that hard..
We ignored the merchandise stand, but did look longingly as we walked by. It was however more important that we make it close to the doors.

Will put this up while I write the next bit...

--------------------
+Quote Post
lisai
post Oct 20th 2010, 3:39 AM
Post #659

Part 4.

So the next bit of time went downhill...My wee Adam was starting to feel closed in, his stomach had already started to cramp and he got worse by the second. Even the excitement of getting in shortly to see Adam paled into insignificance with how ill he felt... it was being noticed around us as well and he was very obviously ill. He felt faint as well. I motioned to catch a security guards eye and asked him to stop the crowd pushing from behind us... we also had some young girls behind us who were prepared to protect Adam. Another young man ahead of us saw him and told people to move so we could get Adam into a clear space with some air.. the security guard saw him and instantly radio'd the head of security. He came along and asked us if we wanted to go somewhere Adam could get some air and that we wouldn't lose our spot, he'd see to that. I told him all we wanted was to get to some seats at the side. Adam kept saying he just wanted to see Adam, through tears and running mascara.... We were taken just down the side of the queue and down some steps to where there were some gym mats. Adam sat down and the security man got a bottle of cold water to put on his neck to cool him down. He couldn't know that really it wasn't the heat that was the problem... it was Adams sickness trying to stop him from having a night to remember...
Anyway they let the VIP's into the venue at that time. Next thing rthe head security guy came and said "come now". We did and i helped Adam up and up the stairs and they let us in the door probably a full 2 minutes before the crowd so that we could be out of the way... I had to support Adam all the way telling him not to faint as they'd take us out of the concertt altogether if he did... We finally made it to the seats i had spotted the day before on a quick tour. They were perfect for us.
That was at just after 7pm and we still had 2 and a half hours till Adam.
It took all that time and every bit of willpower that my Adam had to end up seeing Adam.. he was still so sick for so long.. the woman behind us was offering pain relief, tissues, and something else... she was a walking pharmacy...lol... Adam had earplugs in because he had a major headache by that stage and i'm sure it was all he could do not to vomit.
When Seth Haapu started iI even went and asked the ambulance guys if they had ear muffs as my sons ears were hurting... oh duh... had they known what he was really like I am sure they would have rushed him to the hospital...
I slipped away to go to the toilet in amongst all this and gave out cards to fans... I left Darren watching Adam so he wasn't alone.
There was one girl who even said she had no idea who Adam Lambert was. We all went "why are you here then" and then told her she was in for the night of her life... wish i knew who she was to find out what she thought.
I then went to the merchandise table and brought 2 belt buckles....
Finally after all the music that was played to prepare us for him and screen changes that caused huge screams it was time....

ok nearly there....

--------------------
+Quote Post
clawme
post Oct 20th 2010, 10:10 AM
Post #660

QUOTE(MicheleDE @ Oct 17th 2010, 8:36 PM) *

Okay, Joooory's gonna marry Silvia, so I get to marry you. That is all.

QUOTE(Druncass @ Oct 17th 2010, 8:38 PM) *

You had better back up off my lady.

QUOTE(MicheleDE @ Oct 17th 2010, 8:54 PM) *

we'll make it a menage trois wink.gif (idk how to do the little accent thingies on here)

QUOTE(Druncass @ Oct 17th 2010, 9:22 PM) *

We can menage all you want, but I'm gonna be the one who puts a ring on it.

Chick fight. Hot. Really hot. devil.gif

--------------------
Going down the rabbit hole/Get away from all we know
Come on, follow/Come on and follow me
+Quote Post

35 Pages V « < 31 32 33 34 35 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Jul 30th 2014, 2:01 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol