Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Unconventional Stars on Glee, Siobhan on Glee?
Siobhan Magnus with Glee
Would you like Siobhan Magnus on Glee?
Yes, but only as a guest star [ 9 ] ** [52.94%]
Yes, as a mainstay [ 2 ] ** [11.76%]
No [ 5 ] ** [29.41%]
Maybe if... [ 1 ] ** [5.88%]
Total Votes: 17
Guests cannot vote 
SexyEyes
post Sep 26th 2010, 4:48 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

Fav. AI9: Siobhan Magnus

I finally found the link to the scuttle butt:

http://www.tvsquad.com/2010/09/19/unconven...ed-like-to-see/

According to the article:

"'Glee' creator Ryan Murphy won't pipe down, but will he listen?

A new leak happens nearly every week about 'Glee' guest stars. John Stamos! 'Rocky Horror' originals Barry Bostwick and Meat Loaf! And Britney Spears (pictured at right, with Murphy and 'Glee's goddess of deadpan, Heather Morris).

So, Mr. Murphy, we herewith modestly propose a few out-there guest stars for your consideration, all sure to keep tongues wagging and the show humming.

Jenny Slate
Every diva needs a doppelganger understudy, and that is NOT Lea Michele pictured at left. 'Glee' would be the perfect place for Jenny Slate -- canned after one 'Saturday Night Live' season -- to change her luck. Ding-dong!

Rex Ryan
The foul mouth and huge frame ... The controversy-courting N.Y. Jets head coach and 'Hard Knocks' breakout star perhaps would find his toughest opponent in Sue Sylvester.

Nikki Blonsky
The 'Hairspray' star is, surprisingly, one of the few stars on a teen show NOT perpetually singing. A 'Huge'/'Glee' crossover is a near-impossibility, but it would make our heads explode with happiness.

Robert Downey Jr.
Remember 'Ally McBeal'? He can sing. And what tentpole flick is going to give him the chance to belt out a tune?

Greta Van Susteren
While NBC News anchor Brian Williams is practically a staple on the network's comedy lineup ('SNL', '30 Rock'), where are the Fox News stars on its sister network's offerings?

Josh Groban
We know he was on already. Bring him back! The tousled balladeer showed a surprisingly sharp comic timing in his cameo last season.

Lindsay Lohan
'Ugly Betty' was not the misfit show she should have guested on. As he did with Kristin Chenoweth's beloved 'Glee' belter, Mr. Schuester could steer troubled Lindsay (we mean her character) in the right direction. And LiLo has pipes.

SIOBHAN MAGNUS

Simon doesn't miss her (or 'American Idol' for that matter) but we do. Don't tell us she's gone back to glass-blowing.

IPB Image

Johnny Weir
'Glee' on ice! November sweeps should bring frigid weather and stunt casting to Ohio's McKinley High. We suggest aspiring designer Weir have everyone in New Directions dress in his provocative (faux?) fur frocks.

Robert Morse
Ask your parents (uh, grandparents?) about the days when 'Mad Men's' ol' Bert Cooper was a musical comedy superstar, the toast of Broadway. Just for fun (and revenge), let's name his 'Glee' character Lyle Evans.

Who would you like to see on 'Glee'? Let us know in the comments."

I am really not into Glee but I'd really love to see Siobhan Magnus back on TV. thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

Another case of Siobhan luring me into a TV show I don't particularly like?

This post has been edited by SexyEyes: Sep 26th 2010, 4:51 PM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Sep 26th 2010, 4:48 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Tichwow
post Sep 26th 2010, 5:00 PM
Post #2

Fav. AI5: Elliott Yamin

only if Siobhan would check her Twitter

aoltv: @siobhanmagnusAI: You're on our list of dream @GleeOnFox guest stars! http://bit.ly/cFvLVJ Would you be up for it? #Glee

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
bmatoso14
post Sep 26th 2010, 5:52 PM
Post #3

Fav. AI9: Siobhan Magnus
Fav. AI9 :Katie Stevens

She already said it's not her cup of tea. So unless it's a very very good role for her,either only a guest starring or recurring role,I doubt she'd say yes

unfortunally

--------------------
+Quote Post
seaerin
post Sep 26th 2010, 5:54 PM
Post #4

Even though it would be great exposure for her, I'm sort of glad she's not interested. American Idol is cheesy enough.

--------------------
+Quote Post
kamil24
post Sep 27th 2010, 12:35 AM
Post #5

Fav. CI5: Carly Rae Jepsen
Fav. AI12: Angie Miller
Fav. AI13: Emily Piriz

No, because if she did, I'd have to start watching Glee. I need to pass university so I'm just going to stick with AI and The Amazing Race. haha.gif

--------------------
Emily Piriz, Malaya Watson, Jena Irene, Jessica MeuseIPB Image
+Quote Post
blacklightposter
post Sep 27th 2010, 4:29 AM
Post #6

As a regular cast member, no. As a guest, hell yeah, if she had the opportunity she definitely should do it.

While back out in LA to shoot the episode, maybe Ellen'ed invite her over to check out her record studio and talk to some folks there. And it's not like Siobhan couldn't make the time; back home in Mass., her band seems to be getting together only 1x per week due to the guys' college schedules.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Sep 20th 2014, 1:02 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol