Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

33 Pages V  1 2 3 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 2010-10-14 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Putra Stadium, ALL news, tweets, vids, reviews to be posted in RED pls
Little Bee
post Sep 1st 2010, 7:31 AM
Post #1

Group: Members

Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert

Concert thread for 14th October, Kuala Lumpur

IPB Image

Event Info

Glamberts, rejoice! Former 'American Idol' contestant Adam Lambert is set to rock Malaysia on October 14th! Part of his Glam Nation Tour Live, the Season 8 runner-up will only be struting his stuff in Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong and Manila in South East Asia before he continues his tour to Australia and New Zealand. Click link below for more info.

Former 'American Idol' runner-up Adam Lambert is set to rock Malaysia on October 14th

TICKET INFORMATION

Venue is combination GA standing and assigned seating. It holds 16,000..AND IT IS SOLD OUT!!
Show starts at 8 pm Kuala Lumpur time
8:00 am Eastern time,
7:00 am Central
5:00 am Pacific
1:00 pm UK

Attendees

Twitters to follow

https://twitter.com/GlamFansUnite/putrastadium

Twitter comments

msnbuzz: We just got news on Adam Lambert Live in Malaysia 2010 concert ticket prices: RM88, RM158, RM228, RM300 (pit standing) and rm500 (VIP)

msnbuzz: Sources told us that Adam Lambert's Glam Nation Live in Malaysia 2010 concert will be held at the Putra Stadium original.gif

SashaMallory: Kuala lumpur. The name of this place is awesome. The hotel is awesome. Can't wait for tnight to work off the awesome food from last night

adamlambert: Excited to perform for my Malaysian fans tonight!!! My priority is giving you a great show, and I don't mind (cont) http://tl.gd/6fiffq

SashaMallory: ℒℴѵℯ is cool.. everyone is doing it... and if you're not doing it... you should.. or you suck

negativeneil: I managed to get priority seating for the Malaysia VIPs! Yay Malaysia!

WARNWILLIS: http://yfrog.com/5ir7jzj Putra Stadium Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

negativeneil: Malaysia M&G info updated. Meeting at 16:45, front entrance, Wall's tent. http://adamlambertfans.com/news/12472

TerranceDlibra: gonna keep it Disney tonight, Dante is punished and the vest is stayin closed, BODY ROLL FREEZONE... wink.gif

SashaMallory: Gonna keep it disney tnight lol respect

brookesauce75: I luv Adam lambert fans! keeping my fbook private for family. Please join me here& thanks for all the support of the glamnation tour!

TommyJoeRatliff: Everyone add @brookesauce75 she's Adam's choreographer:) she just got on twitter to leave her fb private for family

TerranceDlibra: YAY @brookesauce75!!!

SashaMallory: lol Brooke sauce... original.gif i gave her that name Follow all!!! @brookesauce75

TaylorG90: Add The new facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Taylor-Green/154168217953890

TaylorG90: Welp. Missing these punks @MusikHoodTheory , @DelanooSayys , @BSTARRRR , @britburton .

IsaacTheCarp: Gonna have to get crazy with my shirt ON tonight.

SashaMallory: Hey @cycl5168 thanks for all the cool necklaces original.gif we love them heart.gif

TerranceDlibra: thank you @cycl5168 for the gifts from Royal Selangor here in Malaysia wink.gif Enjoy the show tonight.

TerranceDlibra: Showtime! Lets Rock! (as much as we can) lol...

WARNWILLIS: Digi ballons ... Malaysian pre show http://yfrog.com/mt2rxkj

TerranceDlibra: That was different and FUN... @isaacthecarp, the drums were on FIRE! Put it in the POCKET! and an amazing audience! original.gif

TerranceDlibra: Happy Birthday @usherraymondIV and my boo Angela Douglas, we're exactly a week apart, Libras ROCK!

SashaMallory: So done with the show and just walked into my hotel room and whats on the TV? us again... lol Kuala Lumpur crowd was amazing

brookesauce75: luv u Asia! Hope New Zealand is ready for some crazy;)

TommyJoeRatliff: The crow tonight was SURREAL! holy crap!

TommyJoeRatliff: The CROWD (yes i corrected myself) was amazing tonight!!!!!

TommyJoeRatliff: been on a Johnny Cash kick all day...Check this video out -- Johnny Cash - I Walk the Line http://t.co/qCmA2Sb via @youtube

SashaMallory: http://twitvid.com/B312G - Me and T today going crazy waiting to dance

TerranceDlibra: LOL @sashamallory and i are crazy together but this door was even crazier, creepy place man... http://www.twitvid.com/B312G

TerranceDlibra: ok now im going to bed, muah...

Pre-show

Press Conference Pics

More Press Conference Pics

Adam's Setlist

Voodoo
For Your Entertainment
Down The Rabbit Hole
Ring of Fire
Fever
Sleepwalker
Whataya Want from Me
Soaked
Broken Open
Aftermath
Sure Fire Winners
Strut
Music Again
If I Had You

Encore: Mad World and Twentieth Century Boy

Hair & Costume

Glam Nation for Adam, dancers costumes generally covered bodies more

Noteworthy things

No Fever kiss/interaction, dancers more covered and more distanced from Adam, Isaac wore a top, Adam's dancing very toned down, crowd very loud

Reviews

Photos

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Gifs

Video

Downloads

Thread last updated:

--------------------
@KI55andTELL
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Sep 1st 2010, 7:31 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

vistadiva
post Sep 1st 2010, 8:21 AM
Post #2

Group: NX Subscribers

Fav. "It ain't that deep"

KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA

IPB Image

IPB Image

TONIGHT'S SHOW IS AT THE PUTRA INDOOR STADIUM

Kuala Lumpur (translated as: "muddy confluence," "muddy estuary," and "muddy city"; often abbreviated as K.L.) is the capital and largest city of Malaysia. The city proper, making up an area of 244 km2 (94 sq mi), has an estimated population of 1.6 million in 2006. Greater Kuala Lumpur, also known as the Klang Valley, is an urban agglomeration of 7.2 million. It is the fastest growing metropolitan region in the country, in terms of population as well as economy.

Since the 1990s, the city has played host to many international sporting, political and cultural events including the 1998 Commonwealth Games and the Formula One World Championship. In addition, Kuala Lumpur is home to the tallest twin buildings in the world, the Petronas Twin Towers, which have become a symbol of Malaysia's development.

Protected by the Titiwangsa Mountains in the east and Indonesia's Sumatra Island in the west, Kuala Lumpur has a tropical rainforest climate which is warm and sunny, along with abundant rainfall, especially during the northeast monsoon season from October to March. Temperatures tend to remain constant. Maximums hover between 31 and 33 °C (88 and 91 °F).

The city remains as the economic and business center of the country. Kuala Lumpur is a center for finance, insurance, real estate, media and the arts of Malaysia. The tourism sector also plays an important part in the city’s economy, providing income, employment and expanding business opportunities. As an extension of this, many large worldwide hotel chains have presence in the city. Kuala Lumpur is the fifth most visited city in the world, with 8.94 million tourist arrivals in 2008. Kuala Lumpur has also developed into an international shopping destination with a wide variety of shopping centres and megamalls which carry well-known global and local brands. Conference tourism—which mainly encompass conventions—has also expanded in recent years and is becoming a very important component of the industry. The Golden Triangle, the commercial hub of the city, contains the Petronas Twin Towers and has a distinctive nightlife. Trendy nightclubs, bars and lounges, such as the Beach Club, Espanda, the Hakka Republic Wine Bar & Restaurant, Hard Rock Cafe, the Luna Bar, Nuovo, Rum Jungle, the Thai Club, Zouk, and many others are located within the area.

THE VENUE
Putra Indoor Stadium or Stadium Putra is an indoor sporting arena located in National Sports Complex of Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The capacity of the arena is 16,000 people.

Where we are tonight:
IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

THE VENUE
IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Forecast is

Venue is combination GA standing and assigned seating. It holds 16,000..AND IT IS SOLD OUT!!

Show starts at 8 pm Kuala Lumpur time…8:00 am Eastern time, 7 central, 6 mountain, 5am pacific

Tonights's Twitter list:
https://twitter.com/GlamFansUnite/putrastadium

PLEASE CHECK YOUR E-MAIL FOR BREAKFAST INFO

This post has been edited by vistadiva: Oct 14th 2010, 5:08 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
crisAngle
post Sep 1st 2010, 10:24 AM
Post #3

wow!!the VIP one dang expensive

--------------------
+Quote Post
Vivaldi
post Sep 1st 2010, 11:53 AM
Post #4

Fav. Judge: Paula Abdul

QUOTE(sweetmm @ Sep 1st 2010, 8:21 AM) *

The Venue:

Daytime

IPB Image

Nighttime (Concert Setup)

IPB Image

IPB Image

Sample of Layout (I'll replace this when Adam's layout is out)

IPB Image
fyi: Rihanna's concert was canceled due to the "black-eye" incident

Wow, the venue looks amazing, especially at night-time!

I'm so excited for the Malaysian fans. This time they don't have to travel to Singapore to see Adam as they did in March.

sweetmm, are you going to the concert in the Putra Stadium?

--------------------
+Quote Post
sweetmm
post Sep 1st 2010, 4:45 PM
Post #5

Fav. AI11: Jessica Sanchez

QUOTE(Vivaldi @ Sep 2nd 2010, 12:53 AM) *

Wow, the venue looks amazing, especially at night-time!

I'm so excited for the Malaysian fans. This time they don't have to travel to Singapore to see Adam as they did in March.

sweetmm, are you going to the concert in the Putra Stadium?

Yep waiting for the floor plan to be finalised; if the VIP seats are not strategic due to the standing pit then I might just opt for the 228. I'm too old to be standing grin.gif

Let's see if they package the VIP with M&G then ofcourse I'll get the VIP regardless where the seats gonna be wub.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
joooory
post Sep 1st 2010, 5:37 PM
Post #6

Wow the venue is insane w00t.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Vivaldi
post Sep 1st 2010, 5:59 PM
Post #7

Fav. Judge: Paula Abdul

QUOTE(sweetmm @ Sep 1st 2010, 4:45 PM) *

Yep waiting for the floor plan to be finalised; if the VIP seats are not strategic due to the standing pit then I might just opt for the 228. I'm too old to be standing grin.gif

Let's see if they package the VIP with M&G then ofcourse I'll get the VIP regardless where the seats gonna be wub.gif

Good luck, sweetmm!

I hope you will get good seats and/or get to meet Adam in Kuala Lumpur. I heard that the M&G tickets for the GNT in Hong Kong were sold out in about 2 hours, so I hope you are quick enough if the M&G tickets are available for sale. Good luck! heart.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
dreamers_whimsy
post Sep 1st 2010, 6:07 PM
Post #8

Fav. Judge: Simon Cowell

OMG!!!!!!! w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif HE'S COMING TO KL!???????

In total shock...I'm surprised they said yes to him having a concert here...I'm gonna get my ticket when it goes on sale...but I'll also be expecting last minute problems closer to the concert date. It's happened before - where a certain group of people protested thumbdown.gif

Is cautiously optimistic that Malaysians will actually get to see Adam live in KL..

w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif I CAN' WAIT!!!

This post has been edited by dreamers_whimsy: Sep 1st 2010, 6:07 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Chiaroscuro
post Sep 1st 2010, 9:36 PM
Post #9

Aw hell RM500 0_0

Omg omg. I don't know if I can afford those VIP tickets. But this is incredible. whimsy you're right, there's no telling, but WOW! Crossing all fingers and toes!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Chiaroscuro
post Sep 1st 2010, 9:58 PM
Post #10

Here is Marctensia's site:

http://www.marctensia.com/upcoming.html

and a little extra with their press release:

" The Asian leg of the Glam Nation Tour in October will only include stops in Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong and Manila in South East Asia before Adam continues his tour to Australia and New Zealand. Since this will be a full-length concert, fans from the South East Asia region like Indonesia, Thailand and Brunei are expected to fly into Kuala Lumpur to catch the glam superstar in action as Malaysia offers one of the most competitive travel packages and rates.

After leaving American Idol, Adam was recruited to record "Time for Miracles", the lead track for the movie 2012. The song was lauded ahead of its release by Queen's guitarist, Brian May, who described himself as being "completely blown away" upon hearing the track.

Adam's debut album For Your Entertainment has sold over 600,000 copies since making it's debut at #3 on the Billboard Top 200 chart in November. Adam's hit single "Whataya Want From Me," written by Pink and Max Martin, became Adam's first #1 hit on the Billboard charts, topping the Hot Singles Sales survey as well as Hot Dance Singles Sales chart. "Whataya Want From Me" has been a smash hit on many charts, including the Hot 100, Pop Songs, Adult Top 40, Adult Contemporary, Hot Digital Songs and Hot Dance Club Play. It has also become an international hit, going top 10 in Australia, Japan, Sweden and Finland and reaching #1 in Malaysia & Singapore. "

I'm tickled pink because I was the one who edited in the comment about Brian May and TFM in Wiki months ago, that they looked him up is something. So thrilled for this concert.

This post has been edited by Chiaroscuro: Sep 1st 2010, 10:02 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
sweetmm
post Sep 1st 2010, 10:14 PM
Post #11

QUOTE(dreamers_whimsy @ Sep 2nd 2010, 7:07 AM) *

In total shock...I'm surprised they said yes to him having a concert here...I'm gonna get my ticket when it goes on sale...but I'll also be expecting last minute problems closer to the concert date. It's happened before - where a certain group of people protested thumbdown.gif

Is cautiously optimistic that Malaysians will actually get to see Adam live in KL..

w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif I CAN' WAIT!!!

QUOTE(Chiaroscuro @ Sep 2nd 2010, 10:36 AM) *

Aw hell RM500 0_0

Omg omg. I don't know if I can afford those VIP tickets. But this is incredible. whimsy you're right, there's no telling, but WOW! Crossing all fingers and toes!

As long as he goes along with the restrictions I think it be ok; the only thing I feel the authority might object to is the kissing.

Its better to have no kiss rather than no Adam grin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Little Bee
post Sep 1st 2010, 10:30 PM
Post #12

My post has disappeared...

Just posting to say that a mod has changed the OP to keep all concert threads in the same format.

All Malaysian fans and anyone please keep posting all info into this thread and I will ensure it gets copied into the OP. thumbsup.gif

--------------------
@KI55andTELL
+Quote Post
crisAngle
post Sep 2nd 2010, 6:05 AM
Post #13

QUOTE(dreamers_whimsy @ Sep 1st 2010, 7:07 PM) *

Yeah the Protester is a D**K HATE them
but if Katy Perry and Usher can perform here last month, why not Adam,he's fully cloth when perform
but just a little too sexy shifty.gif devil.gif bleh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
crisAngle
post Sep 2nd 2010, 6:11 AM
Post #14

OMG!!!!! i'm still flailing like crazy
I still cant believe im going to watch him not only 1 but 2 shows
This month i'm going to S'pore and next here in M'sia

spaz.gif spaz.gif spaz.gif spaz.gif spaz.gif spaz.gif spaz.gif spaz.gif spaz.gif spaz.gif spaz.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Little Bee
post Sep 2nd 2010, 7:49 AM
Post #15

Adam is so level headed and knows what works most of the time. I think he will make the shows so they fit in with whatever the area/country wants. He won't risk it and do something that would be deemed offensive I don't think.

--------------------
@KI55andTELL
+Quote Post
e@n
post Sep 2nd 2010, 8:12 AM
Post #16

Fav. Idol 4Evah: Adam Lambert

Hi Malaysian fans w00twave.gif yeah am keeping my fingers crossed there will be no cancellation! Concert virgin here... can't wait for Adam to be my 1st! bleh.gif 500 for the VIP?? unsure.gif Eeps! But if there's an M & G to sweeten it hells yeah! Never seen this stadium before... can anyone tell me what's the view from the 288/228 seats? I don't wanna be watching a wee lil glamAnt far far away... no.gif then I might as well brave the standing... but I'm afraid my lil boy won't be able to see from down there... decisions decisions...!

--------------------
+Quote Post
sweetmm
post Sep 2nd 2010, 8:37 AM
Post #17

QUOTE(e@n @ Sep 2nd 2010, 9:12 PM) *

Hi Malaysian fans w00twave.gif yeah am keeping my fingers crossed there will be no cancellation! Concert virgin here... can't wait for Adam to be my 1st! bleh.gif 500 for the VIP?? unsure.gif Eeps! But if there's an M & G to sweeten it hells yeah! Never seen this stadium before... can anyone tell me what's the view from the 288/228 seats? I don't wanna be watching a wee lil glamAnt far far away... no.gif then I might as well brave the standing... but I'm afraid my lil boy won't be able to see from down there... decisions decisions...!

Once the ticket starts selling they'll show us the floor plan grin.gif I think only then we can decide. I think you can ask the ticket agent whether its safe for your boy to be in the stand pit.

--------------------
+Quote Post
sweetmm
post Sep 2nd 2010, 8:45 AM
Post #18

QUOTE(Little Bee @ Sep 2nd 2010, 8:49 PM) *

Adam is so level headed and knows what works most of the time. I think he will make the shows so they fit in with whatever the area/country wants. He won't risk it and do something that would be deemed offensive I don't think.

Beyonce refused to assimilate and therefore she was cancelled haha.gif

The only international star concert I find worthwhile to watch whilst I'm here was Michael Jackson (that was ages ago); and now I'm considering Adam wub.gif

Yep I'm very choosy when it comes to watching live concert haha.gif I had an uncomfortable introduction to my first ever concert ie watching Bpn Jonvi in Wembley. Its hard being short amongst drunken tall brits roll2.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
dreamers_whimsy
post Sep 2nd 2010, 5:38 PM
Post #19

Fav. Judge: Simon Cowell

QUOTE(crisAngle @ Sep 2nd 2010, 7:05 PM) *

Yeah the Protester is a D**K HATE them
but if Katy Perry and Usher can perform here last month, why not Adam,he's fully cloth when perform
but just a little too sexy shifty.gif devil.gif bleh.gif

Yup, they're Ds alright. Katy Perry and Usher are um, safe for the people of Malaysia...you know what I mean...You never know what will set these crazy protesters off...

Even if Adam was all buttoned up etc, they would probably protest on another issue... shifty.gif and um, some parents will be all PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!! whistling.gif

I'm not gonna be flailing too much except in my heart till after the concert has safely come and gone. Gonna take the cautious optimism road...Don't wanna put all my hopes into it, just in case...keeping fingers and toes crossed.

My friend has agreed to go with me if the tick prices are within our budget. *crosses fingers, toes and other crossable body parts*

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
joooory
post Sep 2nd 2010, 11:47 PM
Post #20

So when the tix up for sale and will M&G have tix too or is it included with the VIP seats happy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

33 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Oct 2nd 2014, 3:29 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol