Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

6 Pages V « < 4 5 6   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 2010 Glam Nation Tour Press & Interviews
madamimadam
post Feb 28th 2011, 3:15 PM
Post #101

Group: NX Premium Subscribers

QUOTE(claysscgirl @ Feb 28th 2011, 3:08 PM) *

I can't take all the credit for going through the threads. Deb and I split it up, but then took a long unmotivated break. LOL It takes FOREVER to go through the tour threads for all the animations to load, HUGE pictures and videos in each thread on every page. But I'm determined to get it done.

I picked back up with Oct while she capped and uploaded what I had already listed.

Tell me about it! I only did the 2010 Audio/Video thread and it's taken me two months. I finished all the stuff that was not in Blue*Rose's files (finding videos/youtube/etc.), but now I have to go through the first 45 pages of the thread to pick up links for videos/youtube/etc. for Blue*Rose's files. THEN, I have to amalgamate her stuff with my stuff... There is some overlap in May and June. THEN, pretty it up THEN see how much fits in each post (yup there's a max on the amount of links you can put in one post! GRRRRR!). THEN do the year's calendars... That's about it for me....

*depressed at the amount of work left to do... off to get coffee*

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Feb 28th 2011, 3:15 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

claysscgirl
post Feb 28th 2011, 4:20 PM
Post #102

Group: Members

Fav. AI2: Clay Aiken
Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert

If my thread here is any help is getting Blue's stuff, have at it. Every one of her folders is listed.

http://idolforums.com/index.php?showtopic=636592

--------------------
+Quote Post
madamimadam
post Feb 28th 2011, 4:55 PM
Post #103

QUOTE(claysscgirl @ Feb 28th 2011, 4:20 PM) *

If my thread here is any help is getting Blue's stuff, have at it. Every one of her folders is listed.

http://idolforums.com/index.php?showtopic=636592

Thanks! I've got all of Blue*Rose's links reorganized the Treasure-Chest-way in a Word Document. Now I have to go find all the youtube/original site links so people can watch something before deciding whether they want to download or not.

You started that in this thread and I really like the idea. So I've done it for all my download links from May to December 2010 but now I have to go find links for Blue*Rose's stuff.

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
+Quote Post
Little Bee
post Feb 28th 2011, 6:08 PM
Post #104

Ash - am I continuing as I was? Are we still on course the way we were?

Marie I will pm you my email address to send the list you have. Ash has the ones we have been doing. I am better at the practical of the actual downloading/uploading while she has excellent organisational skills so we have worked as a team on this.

As Ash said earlier we started this really late and at a time when the tour was in full swing and we were also enjoying it so it has become a hard task to stay on track with and complete but we have light at the end of the tunnel now I think.

--------------------
@KI55andTELL
+Quote Post
claysscgirl
post Feb 28th 2011, 6:44 PM
Post #105

Yes, I'm going to continue to go through the tour threads page by page and grab interviews since Marie wasn't doing that

My concern over the double work was if you cap and upload vids to your megaupload and then Marie turns around and grabs your caps and uploads to her megaupload then ya'll are doing double work that's not needed.

One compromise would be for you to continue the caps and then maybe sending your capped file to Marie to upload to her lifetime account.

I honestly don't care what is done.

I want my OP complete and comprehensive however we manage to get it that point.

--------------------
+Quote Post
claysscgirl
post Feb 28th 2011, 6:57 PM
Post #106

QUOTE(madamimadam @ Feb 22nd 2011, 8:40 PM) *
Just so you guys know, I've caught up to this point with all your videos plus others I've found in various places. All are downloaded to my computer. Now I need to do Megauploads for all of them. I have a lifetime membership which guarantees that the links will not go stale.

I still have November and December to finish the 2010 Treasure Chest of Links and then I'll start uploading all the stuff. I would think I need another couple of weeks to have it all done.

I have dated all the videos that I have garnered (GNT and others), but Blue*Rose's did not have dates. I also really like your linking to YouTube videos when possible so people can watch before deciding whether they want to download or not.

So my plan is to finish garnering the videos for November and December. Upload everything for 2010 that was not in Blue*Rose's folders. Then I'll create the 2010 Treasure Chest thread.

Once this is done, when I have time, I'll go back and try to date Blue*Rose's stuff and find YouTube links.

Adam better stay quiet for a while longer!!!!

So there is no list in the treasure chest yet that I can use to compare GNT interviews in my list to your list?

Also, I asked Blue one time about figuring out dates of her interviews she capped, she said you can bring them into itunes and each one is dated. She said she dates all her caps.

Was just scrolling through ALL the media you have put into your thread and I sooo hope you have everything saved to a word document or something. God forbid if IDF crashes one day and never comes back! ACK!!

At least if you have every post saved somewhere else, you would copy/paste to a new forum if you needed to.

--------------------
+Quote Post
madamimadam
post Feb 28th 2011, 7:29 PM
Post #107

QUOTE(claysscgirl @ Feb 28th 2011, 6:57 PM) *

So there is no list in the treasure chest yet that I can use to compare GNT interviews in my list to your list?

Also, I asked Blue one time about figuring out dates of her interviews she capped, she said you can bring them into itunes and each one is dated. She said she dates all her caps.

Was just scrolling through ALL the media you have put into your thread and I sooo hope you have everything saved to a word document or something. God forbid if IDF crashes one day and never comes back! ACK!!

At least if you have every post saved somewhere else, you would copy/paste to a new forum if you needed to.

I have done everything from June on in the 2010 Audio/Video thread, so the GNT interviews are ALL covered. If you go to the 2010 Audio/Media thread (at the end - the two posts I did), you'll find ALL OF THE GNT videos I picked up along the way. That means for your purposes you don't have to wade through the 2010 Audio/Video thread.

Little Bee: If you can just give me the links to the interviews you guys come up with for October, November and December, I'll do the upload to my lifetime account.

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
+Quote Post
Blue*Rose
post Feb 28th 2011, 9:07 PM
Post #108

Adam Lambert Fan

QUOTE(madamimadam @ Feb 28th 2011, 3:15 PM) *

Tell me about it! I only did the 2010 Audio/Video thread and it's taken me two months. I finished all the stuff that was not in Blue*Rose's files (finding videos/youtube/etc.), but now I have to go through the first 45 pages of the thread to pick up links for videos/youtube/etc. for Blue*Rose's files. THEN, I have to amalgamate her stuff with my stuff... There is some overlap in May and June. THEN, pretty it up THEN see how much fits in each post (yup there's a max on the amount of links you can put in one post! GRRRRR!). THEN do the year's calendars... That's about it for me....

*depressed at the amount of work left to do... off to get coffee*

Awww. I didn't know you had so much to do to pretty everything up. I do date all my files - they can be found on the comments line. If you put everything into iTunes, just get the comments to show up and all the dates will appear.

--------------------
+Quote Post
madamimadam
post Feb 28th 2011, 9:10 PM
Post #109

QUOTE(Blue*Rose @ Feb 28th 2011, 9:07 PM) *

Awww. I didn't know you had so much to do to pretty everything up. I do date all my files - they can be found on the comments line. If you put everything into iTunes, just get the comments to show up and all the dates will appear.

I hate iTunes with a passion! If I send you my Word Document, could you plug in the dates? It would save me lots and lots of time while I concentrate on trying to find live links for the stuff you did download links for..... Pretty pleaaaaaaaaaaaase??????????????? *she begs*

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
+Quote Post
claysscgirl
post Feb 28th 2011, 9:11 PM
Post #110

Our Blue is back!!! huggy.gif huggy.gif huggy.gif huggy.gif huggy.gif

I PMed you back!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Blue*Rose
post Feb 28th 2011, 9:30 PM
Post #111

Adam Lambert Fan

QUOTE(madamimadam @ Feb 28th 2011, 9:10 PM) *

I hate iTunes with a passion! If I send you my Word Document, could you plug in the dates? It would save me lots and lots of time while I concentrate on trying to find live links for the stuff you did download links for..... Pretty pleaaaaaaaaaaaase??????????????? *she begs*

I've been here five minutes and you're already asking me to do things! original.gif

Sent you pm with email address.

--------------------
+Quote Post
madamimadam
post Feb 28th 2011, 9:36 PM
Post #112

QUOTE(Blue*Rose @ Feb 28th 2011, 9:30 PM) *

I've been here five minutes and you're already asking me to do things! original.gif

Sent you pm with email address.

Which only goes to show you how very missed you have been!

grin.gif

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
+Quote Post
Blue*Rose
post Mar 2nd 2011, 12:01 AM
Post #113

Adam Lambert Fan

QUOTE(madamimadam @ Feb 28th 2011, 9:36 PM) *

Which only goes to show you how very missed you have been!

grin.gif

Your document is now dated. Sent you an email. If I can find some time, I'll start catching up with stuff I missed. Now that I'm not collecting frequent flyer miles anymore, I can maybe start watching some Adam, whenever I'm not sleeping.

--------------------
+Quote Post
claysscgirl
post Dec 6th 2011, 9:47 PM
Post #114

Sorry that LB and I never finished this list, but madam probably has everything documented in the Treasure Chest.

Hopefully we can do the same with the next tour except start right at the beginning.

--------------------
+Quote Post

6 Pages V « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 82 Time is now: Sep 23rd 2014, 3:21 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol