Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> My cover of "Incomplete"
aifanatic100
post Aug 10th 2010, 8:59 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI5: Kellie Pickler
Fav. Fav. AI7: Carly Smithson

I decided to sit down and try to figure out the chords to "Incomplete" by ear. It is in a different key because the original key did not suit my voice very well. Let me know what you guys think either here or as a youtube comment! I have one youtube comment but 80 views haha.gif Anyways, just thought I'd share it here original.gif

"Incomplete" (Acoustic Cover) by Me original.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Aug 10th 2010, 8:59 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

homezfoo
post Aug 10th 2010, 11:49 PM
Post #2

Fav. AI9: Lacey Brown
Fav. Fav. AI8: Megan Joy

Lol I've seen you before! I saw you on Megan Joy's MySpace! Did you know you're featured on her page? original.gif You're a good singer by the way and great guitar playing too!!! yes.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
aifanatic100
post Aug 11th 2010, 12:04 AM
Post #3

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI5: Kellie Pickler
Fav. Fav. AI7: Carly Smithson

QUOTE(homezfoo @ Aug 11th 2010, 12:49 AM) *

Lol I've seen you before! I saw you on Megan Joy's MySpace! Did you know you're featured on her page? original.gif You're a good singer by the way and great guitar playing too!!! yes.gif

I was told on a comment on the video today that I was featured there haha.gif I was super excited roll.gif I didn't expect that at all. I'd love to know what she thought of it yes.gif This whole time I was wondering why I had 80-some views on that video and not that many on my others. I am assuming it was all due to her myspace original.gif

And thanks! Btw, I'm not likely to accept any friend requests on youtube. I don't generally add people as friends unless I know them personally but I will gladly take subscribers yes.gif
If I end up declining your friend request, it's nothing personal no.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Legey
post Aug 13th 2010, 2:07 PM
Post #4

Fav. AI7: Brooke White
Fav. AI8: Megan Corkrey
Fav. AI9: Crystal/Didi/Janell/Lilly

So cute :3

--------------------
+Quote Post
homezfoo
post Aug 15th 2010, 3:37 AM
Post #5

Fav. AI9: Lacey Brown
Fav. Fav. AI8: Megan Joy

QUOTE(aifanatic100 @ Aug 11th 2010, 12:04 AM) *

I was told on a comment on the video today that I was featured there haha.gif I was super excited roll.gif I didn't expect that at all. I'd love to know what she thought of it yes.gif This whole time I was wondering why I had 80-some views on that video and not that many on my others. I am assuming it was all due to her myspace original.gif

And thanks! Btw, I'm not likely to accept any friend requests on youtube. I don't generally add people as friends unless I know them personally but I will gladly take subscribers yes.gif
If I end up declining your friend request, it's nothing personal no.gif

OH MY GOD YOU'RE NOT ADDING ME AS A FRIEND?? I HATE YOU!!!!!1111 ... just kidding lol.

You're welcome! original.gif & that's okay. grin.gif I understand. wink.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Oct 31st 2014, 2:16 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol