Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

16 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 2010-11-21 Adam Lambert E! True Hollywood Story
seashell
post Oct 26th 2010, 4:52 PM
Post #21

Group: Members

QUOTE(istersay @ Oct 26th 2010, 5:00 PM) *

while I am very excited for this ... I am sure hoping that this is not the whole portion of Adam speaking. .. cause jeez with commercials etc.. 1 hour won't be very long.. js

well should be interesting if only to see what Lee and Scarlett say.. I would really like to hear more about the Hair experience.

I do however, feel this is very early in his career to be doing this. As much as I want to see it.. doesn't anyone else feel that way? Not to sure we need to know EVERYTHING.. there is a lot of value in mysterious.LOL

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Oct 26th 2010, 4:52 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Lolly2365
post Oct 26th 2010, 5:15 PM
Post #22

@RCAPromo November 21 Adam Lambert @AdamLambert's E! "E! True Hollywood Story" debuts on @eonline! RT if you're psyched!

Does any Canadian's know if we get E! "E! True Hollwood Story here in Canada on TV. Or will this be another VH1 Unplugged show where we wait for the generosity of the United States fans to You Tube it? original.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
madamimadam
post Oct 26th 2010, 6:51 PM
Post #23

Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

roll2.gif

mindchngerLOL! AfterElton's caption of the THS bts pic "Adam deserves a more throne-like chair."
24 minutes ago

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
BossLady
post Oct 26th 2010, 10:14 PM
Post #24

Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert
Fav. Lauryn Hill and IndiaArie rock

QUOTE(madamimadam @ Oct 26th 2010, 5:08 PM) *

I hate MJ's!!! Check this picture out... He looks like such a star!!!!

IPB Image

Awwwwwww...he looks so gorgeous yet sweet at the same time!

I can't wait to catch this!

--------------------
To be a poor man is hard, but to be a poor race in a land of dollars is the very bottom of hardships. -W.E.B. DuBois

Genius always finds itself a century too early. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bishop G, they told me I should come down cousin, but I flatly refuse I ain't dumb down nothing - Lupe Fiasco "Dumb It Down"

"Until all of us have made it, none of us have made it."- Dr. Rosemary Brown first black woman in Canada elected to public office
+Quote Post
almostgolden
post Oct 26th 2010, 11:28 PM
Post #25

QUOTE(madamimadam @ Oct 26th 2010, 5:08 PM) *

IPB Image

Fresh faced and classy clothes for the interview. thumbsup.gif
Love that they're calling him the "most beloved runnerup in Idol history" and that Randy says he was the guy they had been looking for...Simon said something similar on the AI Finale.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Adam_Fan_Forever
post Oct 26th 2010, 11:37 PM
Post #26

QUOTE(madamimadam @ Oct 26th 2010, 4:08 PM) *

IPB Image

He's adorable. wub.gif I can't wait to watch this! Yeah for the most beloved runner up in AI history!

This post has been edited by Adam_Fan_Forever: Oct 26th 2010, 11:38 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
sealuv
post Oct 26th 2010, 11:59 PM
Post #27

So this will air at the same time that the AMA's are on.....ironic! Well, we know who will be watching E! over the AMA's. thumbsup.gif

--------------------
2015 IS GONNA BE ..... NUTS...MAC..'ADAM'..IA NUTS!
+Quote Post
barb4Adam
post Oct 26th 2010, 11:59 PM
Post #28

[10/26/10 - 11:21 AM]
Adam Lambert Opens Up to E! for His Very Own "E! True Hollywood Special"
Released by E!
[NOTE: The following article is a press release issued by the aforementioned network and/or company. Any errors, typos, etc. are attributed to the original author. The release is reproduced solely for the dissemination of the enclosed information.]

ADAM LAMBERT OPENS UP TO E! FOR HIS VERY OWN E! TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY

E! TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY: ADAM LAMBERT

Premieres November 21 @ 9:00 PM ET/PT Only On E!

"That's why I'm here. I'm an entertainer. To provoke conversation and opinion is part of what I do." - Adam Lambert

(Los Angeles, CA, October 26, 2010) -- Adam Lambert has traveled far since his days as a freckle faced, red-headed kid playing "Linus" in his school production of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown. Along the way, he's pushed boundaries, reinvented glam-rock and transformed himself into a universal sex symbol. The most beloved runner-up in American Idol history shares his journey to stardom in his own words in the upcoming E! True Hollywood Story, set to premiere November 21st at 9:00 PM, ET/PT.

Also sitting down with E! are Lambert's mother, Leila; father, Eber; brother, Neil; close friends and widely respected music journalists Anne Powers and Vanessa Grigoriadis. Lambert's family shares intimate anecdotes from the pop star's childhood in North San Diego County. "I'm very fortunate to have parents that recognized that I was different and recognized how I was special. They didn't ever try to box me in," says Lambert. The singer also divulges wild stories from his days performing in various musical theater gigs on cruise ships and throughout Europe. He explains, "I was exploring my sexuality a lot more aggressively. I was living a rock star lifestyle. I tried a lot of things - it was a big eye-opener for me." Lambert also tells E! the revelation he experienced while attending the Burning Man festival in the Nevada desert that landed him at American Idol auditions in San Francisco. American Idol judge Randy Jackson shares with E! his recollections of that fateful day when he heard Lambert's Idol audition - "I was like 'Oh my God- I've been looking for this guy, where has this guy been?" To the shock of many, Lambert did not walk away the winner of the popular singing competition, losing to Kris Allen in the final vote. This new E! True Hollywood Story examines the speculation surrounding the Idol results and Lambert's reaction to being a runner-up.

Also chronicled in the one-hour program are the emotional and controversial milestones in Lambert's personal life. From how he told his parents that he was gay, to the release of potentially damaging photos of him kissing an ex-boyfriend during the height of the American Idol craze, to his Rolling Stone magazine cover story and his highly criticized American Music Awards performance, Lambert reveals all. Says the singer, "My fans have been really supportive of my choice to be open and upfront about my sexuality and my lifestyle. I have come from the belief that hiding something from people and manipulating what they think of you is far more offensive and disrespectful than just being upfront and being who you are."

With new stories, surprising revelations and exclusive photos and videos straight from an extremely candid Lambert himself, this E! True Hollywood Story is not to be missed. Be sure to tune-in to the E! True Hollywood Story: Adam Lambert on November 21th at 9:00 PM only on E!.

About Comcast Entertainment Group

Based in Los Angeles , Comcast Entertainment Group operates E! Entertainment Television, the 24-hour network with programming dedicated to the world of entertainment, and E! Online; The Style Network, the destination for women 18-49 with a passion for the best in relatable, inspiring and transformational lifestyle programming; and G4, offering the last word on gaming, cptfc technology, animation, interactivity and "geek culture" for the male 18-34 demo. E! is currently available to 97 million cable and satellite subscribers in the U.S. and the E! Everywhere initiative underscores the company's dedication to making E! content available on all new media platforms any time and anywhere from online to broadband video to wireless to radio to VOD. The Style Network currently counts 65 million cable and satellite subscribers and Mystyle.com keeps women up to date on all the latest fashion and beauty news on the web. G4 is available in 70 million cable and satellite homes nationwide and G4tv.com is a top web destination for video game news and information.

Read more: Breaking News - Adam Lambert Opens Up to E! for His Very Own "E! True Hollywood Special"
TheFutonCritic.com http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2010/10.../#ixzz13VaNHaDv

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2010/10...14/20101026e01/

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Adam_Fan_Forever
post Oct 27th 2010, 12:10 AM
Post #29

QUOTE(sealuv @ Oct 26th 2010, 11:59 PM) *

So this will air at the same time that the AMA's are on.....ironic! Well, we know who will be watching E! over the AMA's. thumbsup.gif

Too funny. haha.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Doriangrey
post Oct 27th 2010, 1:03 AM
Post #30

Can't wait for this show to air, but where is the VEVO footage?

--------------------
The Floating World ukiyo referring to a conception of an evanescent world, impermanent, fleeting beauty and a realm of entertainments divorced from the responsibilities of the mundane, everyday world.
+Quote Post
Love2Lurk
post Oct 27th 2010, 7:03 AM
Post #31

Fav. Adam Lambert

QUOTE(sealuv @ Oct 27th 2010, 12:59 AM) *

Bet his Acoustic CD/EP is released then too thumbsup.gif Double whammy AMA's grin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
AdamLuva
post Oct 28th 2010, 6:22 PM
Post #32

Fav. AI7: David Cook

Pittsburgh's 100.7 featured Adam's THS on their home page today!

IPB Image

Oh, and IIHY could use some more votes on tonight's top 8 @ 8...he fell all the way to No. 7 last night sad.gif This poll doesn't reflect the texted and phoned in votes, so even though it looks like he's way ahead, he may not be.

http://starpittsburgh.radio.com/

Edit: They've switched the poll over to tomorrow's countdown...I'll be curious to see where he lands tonight. unsure.gif

This post has been edited by AdamLuva: Oct 28th 2010, 6:38 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
Thank you Ashline!
+Quote Post
Love2Lurk
post Oct 31st 2010, 5:35 AM
Post #33

Fav. Adam Lambert

QUOTE(AdamLuva @ Oct 28th 2010, 7:22 PM) *

Pittsburgh's 100.7 featured Adam's THS on their home page today!

IPB Image

Oh, and IIHY could use some more votes on tonight's top 8 @ 8...he fell all the way to No. 7 last night sad.gif This poll doesn't reflect the texted and phoned in votes, so even though it looks like he's way ahead, he may not be.

http://starpittsburgh.radio.com/

Edit: They've switched the poll over to tomorrow's countdown...I'll be curious to see where he lands tonight. unsure.gif

Here is another feature article.....Playbill......
best line from it is .....

'The most beloved runner-up in 'American Idol' history shares his journey to stardom in his own words." wub.gif

http://www.playbill.com/news/article/14438...ere-in-November

--------------------
+Quote Post
Crazyadamfan09
post Oct 31st 2010, 11:43 AM
Post #34

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. Artist: Rihanna

Cannot wait to see this!! grin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
MiMi-chan
post Oct 31st 2010, 2:01 PM
Post #35

Fav. AI7: David Cook
Fav. Jrocker: Gackt! <3

QUOTE(sealuv @ Oct 27th 2010, 12:59 AM) *

hey I'd rather watch adam talk than watch a bunch of people that i don't care about preform............ so hey im happy haha.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
e@n
post Nov 2nd 2010, 6:54 AM
Post #36

Fav. Idol 4Evah: Adam Lambert

I have E! *jumps* I have E! *jumps* I always wanted to see Adam on E! They did a beautiful one on Heath Ledger... breaks my heart everytime I see it... altho I have no idea how recent our E programming is here in Asia hmm... no matter... we will get to see him soon ... fingers crossed! Hope someone can record it... wink.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lolly2365
post Nov 3rd 2010, 4:51 PM
Post #37

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/11/03/new-e...ay-season/70732

New Episodes of “E! True Hollywood Story” and New E! Entertainment Specials Premiere This Holiday Season on E!

‘Tis The Season.For Celebrities!

New E! True Hollywood Stories and E! Entertainment Specials Featuring Adam Lambert, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Sarah Duchess of York and Gwyneth Paltrow Premiere Throughout The Holiday Season

November 21st – E! True Hollywood Story: Adam Lambert

Pop-glam superstar Adam Lambert shares his unique Hollywood story exclusively with E!. Adam’s parents, brother and closest friends – plus American Idol judge Randy Jackson -all reveal their personal experiences with the musical prodigy in this one hour THS.

“I lost my virginity at 21 years old.and it was to a man, not a woman.uh, and it wasn’t very good. Sometimes it takes a little while to learn how to do that correctly.”- Adam Lambert

“He was probably one of the more evil infants. He cried a lot!”- Eber Lambert, Father

“Still, to a lot of people, Adam Lambert not winning ‘Idol’ – they still can’t believe it was even possible.”- American Idol Judge, Randy Jackson

“It’s kind of weird that he is now a sex symbol.” – Neil Lambert, Brother

This post has been edited by Lulu2365: Nov 3rd 2010, 4:52 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
vistadiva
post Nov 3rd 2010, 4:54 PM
Post #38

Group: NX Subscribers

Fav. "It ain't that deep"

QUOTE(Lulu2365 @ Nov 3rd 2010, 4:51 PM) *

Negative Neil will NEVER, EVER understand how this happpened...not EVER!!
omg.gif omg.gif shock.gif shock.gif whut.gif whut.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lolly2365
post Nov 3rd 2010, 5:00 PM
Post #39

http://www.2snaps.tv/98110629

Adam Lambert Talks About Losing His Virginity With a Man

You have to go see what picture this site used. haha.gif haha.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
islandgirljams
post Nov 4th 2010, 7:51 AM
Post #40

Matt Carter Media
the Press is starting to get release on this w00t.gif

'American Idol': Adam Lambert quotes from E! True Hollywood Story revealed
November 3rd, 2010 5:18 pm ET
Do you like this story?

E! sent out a press release on Wednesday detailing some of their plans for a E! True Hollywood Story about former "American Idol" singer Adam Lambert, and we got some pretty enlightening quotes about Adam's life and what some of those close to him have to say.

Take a look, and then read on for analysis:

"I lost my virginity at 21 years old.and it was to a man, not a woman.uh, and it wasn’t very good. Sometimes it takes a little while to learn how to do that correctly.”- Adam Lambert
“He was probably one of the more evil infants. He cried a lot!”- Eber Lambert, Father
“Still, to a lot of people, Adam Lambert not winning ‘Idol’ – they still can’t believe it was even possible.”- American Idol Judge, Randy Jackson
This collection of quotes makes it pretty clear that this will be a far-reaching special, and will focus on more than just the music that made Adam a global superstar. We already have Randy bringing up one uncomfortable topic, and based on what Adam himself says the subject of his sexuality looks to play a role.

The full E! True Hollywood Story airs November 21, and you can come back here shortly after it debuts for a full recap.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

16 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Oct 20th 2014, 10:46 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol