Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

16 Pages V « < 14 15 16   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 2010-11-21 Adam Lambert E! True Hollywood Story
frank1088
post Nov 23rd 2010, 6:38 PM
Post #301

Group: Members

QUOTE(joooory @ Nov 22nd 2010, 1:12 AM) *

I made Gifs from E! THS... happy.gif
IPB Image
LOL this is so cute and precious... haha.gif
IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

The virginity talk haha.gif

IPB Image
LOL SO SILLY.. haha.gif heart.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image
IPB Image
wub.gif

IPB Image

You do all realize this is the last time Adam was in or near water without a shirt on, right? haha.gif

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Nov 23rd 2010, 6:38 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

AniMaL
post Nov 23rd 2010, 9:09 PM
Post #302

Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert

Additional showings (EST):
IPB Image
EDIT: DEC. 5TH TIME CHANGE!

--------------------
∞ Musica Delenit Bestiam Feram ∞
IPB Image
"The only lifestyle I am promoting is a lifestyle of love and friendship, music, joy and fashion."
+Quote Post
SueB
post Nov 25th 2010, 10:43 AM
Post #303

Watched it last night! It was very cool, but I was a little surprised that they didn't show a whole lot of Adam actually singing. They kept talking about his amazing voice but only showed a few clips of him using it. I was expecting more, I guess. There was a short bit of him singing Mad World, a few brief bits from the tour, a little of the Zodiac Show and the AMAs, and that's about it. Nothing from Ten Commandments or his videos or any of his many TV appearances. I thought that was a little odd.

I would have loved to see some of the clips from his high school shows. They showed a few but there wasn't any sound!

--------------------
+Quote Post
madamimadam
post Nov 25th 2010, 11:00 AM
Post #304

Group: NX Premium Subscribers

QUOTE(SueB @ Nov 25th 2010, 10:43 AM) *

Watched it last night! It was very cool, but I was a little surprised that they didn't show a whole lot of Adam actually singing. They kept talking about his amazing voice but only showed a few clips of him using it. I was expecting more, I guess. There was a short bit of him singing Mad World, a few brief bits from the tour, a little of the Zodiac Show and the AMAs, and that's about it. Nothing from Ten Commandments or his videos or any of his many TV appearances. I thought that was a little odd.

I would have loved to see some of the clips from his high school shows. They showed a few but there wasn't any sound!

Hmmm... what you describe is the IDEAL show... which would take place over a period of several hours!!! I'm all for it! Who do we write to?

roll2.gif

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
+Quote Post
takema
post Nov 25th 2010, 1:48 PM
Post #305

QUOTE(SueB @ Nov 25th 2010, 11:43 AM) *

Some of that likely has to do with rights to the footage and not wanting to promote shows from other channels.

Or just time constraints.

--------------------
+Quote Post
SueB
post Nov 26th 2010, 10:47 AM
Post #306

Probably!

I was also a little surprised that Adam was charged with "simple battery" concerning the paparazzi incident and that the charges are "still pending". Is that true??

--------------------
+Quote Post
AniMaL
post Nov 26th 2010, 11:16 AM
Post #307

Another airing on 12/7 (EST):
IPB Image

--------------------
IPB Image
"The only lifestyle I am promoting is a lifestyle of love and friendship, music, joy and fashion."
+Quote Post
rustycat
post Nov 26th 2010, 12:47 PM
Post #308

QUOTE(SueB @ Nov 26th 2010, 10:47 AM) *

Probably!

I was also a little surprised that Adam was charged with "simple battery" concerning the paparazzi incident and that the charges are "still pending". Is that true??

No. E got that wrong. A complaint was filed by the photographer but no charges were filed. There is a difference. And the case is not still pending. The police declined the press charges. The photographer could ask the states attorney to press charges but that hasn't happened and no way would the states attorney take the case. The guy just filed a complaint bc he wants to file a civil suit to get$$$$. It helps to have filed a complaint

--------------------
+Quote Post
Hand
post Nov 28th 2010, 9:27 PM
Post #309

Group: NX Premium Subscribers

Fav. CI3: Josh Palmer
Fav. SYTYCD8: Sasha Mallory

Just in case anyone's interested in... from our beloved LaStupenda. http://www.twitlonger.com/show/775dh3

@BdwayDiva1 Here's Adam's E! THS in 1080i HD quality. It is TACK SHARP. Thank you to my dear friend WhoAreU who capped this for us. He is a sweetheart.

This is in 4 1GB parts. You need

WinRar (for PC)
http://download.cnet.com/WinRAR-32-bit/300...4-10007677.html

or

UnrarX (for MAC)
http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/9365/unrarx

Or

Stuffit (For MAC)
http://www.stuffit.com/mac-expander.html

to join the rar files into one big, continuous file. I have never used UnrarX, but for Winrar, just select all 4 parts by right clicking your mouse, and then right click again and select "Extract Here." After that's done, you can delete the separate parts and keep the one, big, mpg file.

So, here ya go. These are all 1GB files except the last one which is 957MB.

Part 1:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DJB7Z4F7

Part 2:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WVVQEGRB

Part 3:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A43UVR25

Part 4:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AO8MRT9S

Now, Megaupload DOES have a daily download limit. It took me 2 days to download this file from my capper friend, because he had it up in 11 parts on Megaupload and I kept going over my download limit. All I can say is just be persistent, and it might take you a couple of days to download everything, but the quality is unbeatable. Simply amazing.

Enjoy! original.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
joooory
post Nov 29th 2010, 6:03 PM
Post #310

Finally E! THS in HD clap.gif Thanks to the amazing BdwayDiva1.. flowers.gif

This post has been edited by joooory: Nov 29th 2010, 6:05 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
BossLady
post Nov 30th 2010, 1:03 PM
Post #311

Fav. Lauryn Hill and IndiaArie rock

QUOTE(glamberts @ Nov 23rd 2010, 8:35 AM) *

Most of the reviews I've seen are about Adam NOT being there to make it interesting. So go figure! original.gif

Around this time last year, people were still dissecting and discussing the AMA performance. This year, the AMA's have been all but forgotten!

--------------------
To be a poor man is hard, but to be a poor race in a land of dollars is the very bottom of hardships. -W.E.B. DuBois

Genius always finds itself a century too early. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bishop G, they told me I should come down cousin, but I flatly refuse I ain't dumb down nothing - Lupe Fiasco "Dumb It Down"

"Until all of us have made it, none of us have made it."- Dr. Rosemary Brown first black woman in Canada elected to public office
+Quote Post
AniMaL
post Nov 30th 2010, 7:44 PM
Post #312

More airings added (EST):
IPB Image

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
MonicaJM2001
post Dec 1st 2010, 9:07 PM
Post #313

QUOTE(stellaluna @ Nov 22nd 2010, 5:26 PM) *

Oh my! The comments on the internet from some of Kris's fans! They seem to think that the whole show was one long Kris-bashing, from the comments about him winning Idol to the lack of an interview with Kris. I'm not sure how they wanted Kris to be treated in the show-it was about Adam after all. And apparently having Adam's friends and family saying that many people were shocked that Kris had won is totally unfair to Kris and a calculated attack against him in order to prop up Adam's career. Only in Idol fandom would this kind of reaction happen.

Oh wow. I mean it was titled E! THS Adam Lambert what were they expecting? Nothing untrue was depicted...people were SHOCKED and still are.

--------------------
+Quote Post
AniMaL
post Dec 5th 2010, 9:25 AM
Post #314

Another scheduled showing (EST)~
IPB Image

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
malnval
post Dec 8th 2010, 2:50 AM
Post #315

QUOTE(stellamat @ Nov 22nd 2010, 10:59 AM) *

I really loved that part.
Yes, her sweater did look like one Adam wore. Good eye.
I wonder how many of Adam's accessories and jewelry over his performing years are/were actually Leila's, his grandmother's, other relatives and friends"

I remember seeing Leila in San Diego and that is actually a dress...a very tiny dress. She looked very hot in that dress! Couldn't be much more than 100 lbs. It was the first time seeing her in person but would guess she's lost 25 to 30 lbs. since Idol.

--------------------
+Quote Post
islandgirljams
post Dec 9th 2010, 1:14 AM
Post #316

QUOTE(malnval @ Dec 8th 2010, 12:50 AM) *

I remember seeing Leila in San Diego and that is actually a dress...a very tiny dress. She looked very hot in that dress! Couldn't be much more than 100 lbs. It was the first time seeing her in person but would guess she's lost 25 to 30 lbs. since Idol.

WOW yup that Leila is a hottie. I noticed from the Halloween party pics that she'd lost a lot of weight. She seems like such a genuine person heart.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

16 Pages V « < 14 15 16
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Oct 1st 2014, 7:19 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol