Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

3 Pages V  1 2 3 >   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Letters to Katie
NatesHeadbander
post Jul 29th 2010, 3:23 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart
Fav. Band: DMB

I'm seeing Katie in concert this Sunday and I'm going to give her a folder with fan letters in it. So, If you want me to give her a letter from you, write it here! Don't make it extremely long. Maybe make it a couple of paragraphs. I need everyone's letters before Saturday!

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
avi:[*]||sig:[*]
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jul 29th 2010, 3:23 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

tim&lee'sbaby89
post Jul 30th 2010, 12:58 AM
Post #2

Fav. AI9: Tim Urban
Fav. AI8: Kris Allen

awww yayay this is awesome, im gonna work on mine tomorrow!

--------------------
IPB Image
"THATS MY GIRL/ *Gives Promise Hug & Kiss On The Cheek*" Tim Urban 7/11/10
+Quote Post
My Destiny
post Jul 30th 2010, 11:05 AM
Post #3

Fav. AI10: Team Waffle

yay. i'll do mine tonight. thanks w00t.gif

--------------------
Carrie. Lauren. Kat. Pia. Kelly. Haley. Kellie. Brooke. Jordin Scotty. Lee. DavidC. Kris. Alex. CaseyA. ChrisR.
|credit: kaykaycountry|
+Quote Post
NatesHeadbander
post Jul 30th 2010, 8:22 PM
Post #4

QUOTE(tim&lee'sbaby89 @ Jul 30th 2010, 1:58 AM) *

awww yayay this is awesome, im gonna work on mine tomorrow!

QUOTE(My Destiny @ Jul 30th 2010, 12:05 PM) *

yay. i'll do mine tonight. thanks w00t.gif

Ok awesome! grin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
redfalcon2011
post Jul 31st 2010, 1:12 AM
Post #5

Here's my letter.

Dear Katie,

I know I've said a lot of these things to you on Twitter but I'm rather new at Twitter so I'm not sure if you saw them.

You are an amazing performer! Don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise! You absolutely light up the stage. Based on raw talent, I believe that you should have won Idol. Your fanbase has grown in leaps and bounds since your audition.

More importantly than that, you are an amazing person. Anyone who says otherwise is just insecure about themselves. You are one of the most beautiful people I've ever met, on the inside and the outside! You light up every life you touch. Your intense love for your grandmother shined through in every moment of your Idol journey. I just know that, no matter what course her illness takes, she can go down that road happily and proudly, having seen her granddaughter follow her dreams. You also touched many fans with your immense kindness. I met you after the concert at Summerfest in Milwaukee. (I'm the guy in the wheelchair who asked you for a kiss in Portuguese}. Thank you so much for the kiss. It made my year! I can't remember the last time I felt as comfortable around a pretty girl as I did with you! (I still can't believe I kissed you). You are so sweet! Yours was the first elimination that I could not watch. I managed to make it through your farewell song but got physically sick and had to shut the TV off when you started crying.

Good luck and God bless you in all you do! If you ever need comfort, just seek the Lord. "For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you; plans to give you a hope and a future" Jeremiah 29:11

Love always,

Adam

P.S. Never change, no matter what record producers or others want you to do! America fell in love with you for being you, not for changing to be whatever the judges wanted you to be. Your last performance on Idol was "Baby, What Do you Want Me to Do?" America wants you to keep doing what you did on Idol and make the kind of music you want!

Aso, if you could reply back to me (if you have time), that would be AWESOME! My address is 10114 W Fiebrantz Ave Milwaukee, WI 53222

This post has been edited by redfalcon2011: Jul 31st 2010, 11:46 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
My Destiny
post Jul 31st 2010, 10:27 AM
Post #6

i'll have this done by 5 o'clock tonight if that's okay? happy.gif

This post has been edited by My Destiny: Jul 31st 2010, 10:37 AM

--------------------
Carrie. Lauren. Kat. Pia. Kelly. Haley. Kellie. Brooke. Jordin Scotty. Lee. DavidC. Kris. Alex. CaseyA. ChrisR.
+Quote Post
NatesHeadbander
post Jul 31st 2010, 10:28 AM
Post #7

QUOTE(redfalcon2011 @ Jul 31st 2010, 2:12 AM) *

Here's my letter.

Dear Katie,

I know I've said a lot of these things to you on Twitter but I'm rather new at Twitter so I'm not sure if you saw them.

You are an amazing performer! Don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise! You absolutely light up the stage. Based on raw talent, I believe that you should have won Idol. Your fanbase has grown in leaps and bounds since your audition.

More importantly than that, you are an amazing person. Anyone who says otherwise is just insecure about themselves. You are one of the most beautiful people I've ever met, on the inside and the outside! You light up every life you touch. Your intense love for your grandmother shined through in every moment of your Idol journey. I just know that, no matter what course her illness takes, she can go down that road happily and proudly, having seen her granddaughter follow her dreams. You also touched many fans with your immense kindness. I met you after the concert at Summerfest in Milwaukee. I'm the guy in the wheelchair who asked you for a kiss in Portuguese. Thank you so much for the kiss. It made my year! I can't remember the last time I felt as comfortable around a pretty girl as I did with you! (I still can't believe I kissed you). You are so sweet! Yours was the first elimination that I could not watch. I managed to make it through your farewell song but got physically sick and had to shut the TV off when you started crying.

Good luck and God bless you in all you do! If you ever need comfort, just seek the Lord. "For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you; plans to give you a hope and a future" Jeremiah 29:11

Love always,

Adam

P.S. Never change, no matter what record producers or others want you to do! America fell in love with you for being you, not for changing to be whatever the judges wanted you to be. Your last performance on Idol was "Baby, What Do you Want Me to Do?" America wants you to be yourself and make the kind of music you want!

This is a really good letter! I will print it out today and put it in the folder to give to Katie original.gif

And to everyone else who is writing a letter: I need it today! VERY SOON TODAY! Within the next few hours.

--------------------
+Quote Post
jaxxx17
post Jul 31st 2010, 10:57 AM
Post #8

Okay I have like 6 friends who are fans of Katie, I just told them all to write a letter so I'll give you 7 (including mine) within the next few hours original.gif

--------------------
AI 10: Stefano Langone. Scotty McCreery. Haley Reinhart. Lauren Alaina. Naima Adedapo.
+Quote Post
NatesHeadbander
post Jul 31st 2010, 11:01 AM
Post #9

QUOTE(jaxxx17 @ Jul 31st 2010, 11:57 AM) *

Okay I have like 6 friends who are fans of Katie, I just told them all to write a letter so I'll give you 7 (including mine) within the next few hours original.gif

Awersome! Thanks! grin.gif

QUOTE(My Destiny @ Jul 31st 2010, 11:27 AM) *

i'll have this done by 5 o'clock tonight if that's okay? happy.gif

Is there any way you could have it done sooner? I kinda have to send these by email to a place where they can be printed and this place closes around 5.

--------------------
+Quote Post
My Destiny
post Jul 31st 2010, 11:05 AM
Post #10

QUOTE(NatesHeadbander @ Jul 31st 2010, 12:01 PM) *

Awersome! Thanks! grin.gif
Is there any way you could have it done sooner? I kinda have to send these by email to a place where they can be printed and this place closes around 5.

i can have it done by 3?

--------------------
+Quote Post
jaxxx17
post Jul 31st 2010, 11:06 AM
Post #11

Katie!

You are such an inspiration. You were my favorite this season, and I'm so excited I got to see you on tour in your hometown show at Mohegan original.gif. I wish I met you after the show because you seem like such a beautiful genuine person. You are a freakin AMAZING performer, like your set really blew me away. I know that after this tour you will make it big and you deserve it. Don't listen to the hate comments, people just talk for the sake of talking. You are a gorgeous, talented, beautiful girl. Reach for the stars Katie Stevens! ♥

-Jessica R.

My friend just sent me this on facebook! Heres one letter! thumbsup.gif

--------------------
AI 10: Stefano Langone. Scotty McCreery. Haley Reinhart. Lauren Alaina. Naima Adedapo.
+Quote Post
NatesHeadbander
post Jul 31st 2010, 11:12 AM
Post #12

QUOTE(My Destiny @ Jul 31st 2010, 12:05 PM) *

i can have it done by 3?

Yes. Perfect original.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
jaxxx17
post Jul 31st 2010, 11:15 AM
Post #13

Dear Katie,

You are an amazing person. I love having the opportunity to meet you for a second time in Toledo, I first went to the Jones Beach show. I loved watching you on the show, Your just so talented I can't even take it all in. When you perform on stage it seems so comfortable for you, your a natural performer and your voice is so strong; your a powerhouse. If anybody deserves this its you, your genuine personality made you so likeable from the start and I am SO proud to call myself a fan of yours Katie. I will always support you in your future (:

Love,
Kristina O heart.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
jaxxx17
post Jul 31st 2010, 11:23 AM
Post #14

X

This post has been edited by jaxxx17: Aug 6th 2010, 10:57 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
jaxxx17
post Jul 31st 2010, 11:45 AM
Post #15

Katie Stevens,

First off I LOVE YOU! Haha yes, I'm a very big fan. I think you are one of the most talented people to ever be on American Idol. You have such a good voice and your set on tour is amazing, I love the type of music your singing! I know that soon I will be on line at a CD store waiting to buy your first album. Keep moving forward! Whenever I listen to your studio versions from Idol it always brightens my mood. "Music is what feelings sound like" That quote is one of my favorites, so I just felt like sharing it! Well it's hard to think about what to say to you but I'll see you in Tampa!

-Steven B.

2 more friends I'm waiting on flowers.gif .

--------------------
+Quote Post
jaxxx17
post Jul 31st 2010, 12:21 PM
Post #16

Here's my last 2 besides mine roll2.gif

Dearest Katie,

You are spectacular! I saw you in Albany and your voice blew me away! I'm so happy I got to see you on tour, you were always my favorite. I started freaking out when you came on stage lol. Your just a great person inside and out. I wish I was as pretty and talented as you! Your so lucky and you deserve it all! Thank you so much for signing my cell phone back, you may not remember it but I will never forget talking to you for a little bit by the barricades (: Good luck in the future, thank you for making my summer awesome!

-Janeen L.

Katie,
Hi Katie! This is so cool that you are reading this! I have so much to say but I don't even know how to word it all! Your a role model Katie! I love you! Haha I am so proud to call myself a fan, you have came so far and now your living the dream. I can only wish you the best of luck in the music industry in the future I know that your gonna be a star and you have all your fans behind you! Ignore the people that hate, they're all pathetic and will never be as amazing as you. Your a great person and I'm so happy you get to do what you love every night all around the country. Live it up girl! heart.gif

- Chelsea S.

--------------------
+Quote Post
jaxxx17
post Jul 31st 2010, 12:33 PM
Post #17

Thats all my letter's besides my own, Glad to help! I think that if you print these out and decorate them, Print out the reasons why we love Katie, and the A-Z Katie alphabet and make them all together like a book she would absolutely love it! wub.gif heart.gif grin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Megan16
post Jul 31st 2010, 12:35 PM
Post #18

Fav. AI6: Jordin Sparks
Fav. AI10: Lauren Alaina

oh my i forgot about this..can i still do it?

--------------------
11/24/07,1/30/08,8/8/08,2/20/09,12/22/10,1/4/11 =Met Jordinnn..i love her :]

+Quote Post
NatesHeadbander
post Jul 31st 2010, 12:43 PM
Post #19

QUOTE(jaxxx17 @ Jul 31st 2010, 1:33 PM) *

Thats all my letter's besides my own, Glad to help! I think that if you print these out and decorate them, Print out the reasons why we love Katie, and the A-Z Katie alphabet and make them all together like a book she would absolutely love it! wub.gif heart.gif grin.gif

I think this is going to look really nice when it's all done! I can't wait to give it to her! grin.gif

QUOTE(Megan16 @ Jul 31st 2010, 1:35 PM) *

oh my i forgot about this..can i still do it?

Yes you can! I'm gonna need your letter very soon!

--------------------
+Quote Post
jaxxx17
post Jul 31st 2010, 12:55 PM
Post #20

QUOTE(NatesHeadbander @ Jul 31st 2010, 1:43 PM) *

I think this is going to look really nice when it's all done! I can't wait to give it to her! grin.gif
Yes you can! I'm gonna need your letter very soon!

Shes gonna love it! heart.gif Tell me how everything goes!
Heres mine:

Dear Katie,

Hey! I'm a huge fan! I saw you twice already in Jones Beach and Albany, I'm seeing you one last time in Toledo! I dont think you remember me (I was in an all orange Tim Urban shirt) But I remember meeting you! Your such a nice person! Thank you so much for signing my tour book! I think you are one of the most talented people ever! I am so excited for your future in music (: I love the music that you sang on tour, Fighter is one of my favorite songs! Your a beautiful person and I sincerely wish you an outstanding future, See you in Toledo! heart.gif

-Jacqueline D. @lovejacqueline7

--------------------
+Quote Post

3 Pages V  1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Sep 30th 2014, 8:54 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol