Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

6 Pages V  1 2 3 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Jacqueline's Tour Story, Round 2!
jaxxx17
post Jul 18th 2010, 1:16 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

Fav. AI9: Tim Urban

Hey guys! w00twave.gif

So yesterday I saw Tim in Albany and this was my second time, I saw him in Jones Beach about a week before. So to be honest NOTHING beats the first time but OMG. This came pretty close. Minus the hail storm. Yeah.

I got to the arena at the end of the private meet and greet. The idols didn't come out before so I didn't miss much. I was going to sit by the steps but my friend convinced me to stand by the door because we can see the Idols leave the meet and greet. AH THANK GOD SHE TOLD ME THAT. So Aaron walks by and waves to us and the 2 other girls standing by the door, then Tim walks by and sees me and I had his gift basket so I freaked out and pointed to it and he smiled, waved, and then made a face like 'THATS FOR ME ?!' and then smiled and walked away. I was like ahhhhhhhhhhhh, and then Siobhan, Didi, Casey, Mike, Crystal, Katie, Andrew all walked by and then Lee came by and OPENED THE DOOR! He took a picture with a fan and was like HEY GUYS! I was like omg.gif HEY LEE! He then saw the gift basket and asked who it was for, I told him Tim and he's like I'll give it to him! I gave Lee the basket and was so happy. Then okay this was honestly the best thing EVER.

10 MINUTES LATER Tim walks by again holding my basket and the bear in his arms, CUDDLING THE BEAR, KISSING THE BEAR, AND MAKING THIS ADORABLE POUTING CUTE FACE TO ME. I honestly died. heart.gif Then that was my last Tim encounter till the show. We got to the seats and my whole area yet again was talking to me, for some reason random people in concerts like talking to me? I told them how excited I was to see Tim and since I was in Row G center stage, the woman in ROW A CENTER STAGE OFFERED FOR ME TO COME UP THERE DURING TIM. KFDSLHGDKJSDJKGFDKHGKD. I have such luck! So Tim comes on and I was RIGHT upfront, crying, and the camera man broadcasted me crying on the TV screen (which later people confronted me calling me the 'CRYING TIM GIRL' great.) He did amazing and recognized me and did and I love you hand signal like 3 times. wub.gif OMG VIVA LA VIDA WITHOUT GUITAR BTW. AMAZING. So then during The Climb she let me up there again and he saw me again and pointed original.gif. I left the show to go by the barricades during Rocket Man. I got a perfect spot right upfront. This is where the story goes DOWNHILL. IT STARTS POURING. POURING. I give my bag with my camera, phone, and book to my friend and she goes under the tents with everyone else while about 7 of us stay by the barricades (Me included as we all were chanting 'we wont go.') Then I hear my friend scream. They moved the barricades INSIDE. I LOST MY AMAZING SPOT. IT SUCKED. I get a spot behind one short girl who was there for Aaron so I was still visible to the Idols. The little girl met Aaron and then LEFT I was SO HAPPY. I was right at the corner and upfront. So Tim randomly stops in the middle of the barricades, walks back and leans against a pole just relaxing. I was like UH HELLO TIM COME OVER HERE. So I shouted 'TIM!'. He saw me and walked towards me so excited and made like a hand signal to shush. I kinda understood but he came over by me and I was like 'TIM!' and then everyone saw him. Oh no. All he did was say 'OH COME ON I WAS ALMOST OVER HERE!' And then he laughed and said HEY! I told him I was the one who gave him the bear, and he was like 'I KNOW I KNOW!' and then I told him how I was at the Jones Beach show, he said 'I REMEMBER! I SAW YOU UPFRONT AND DID A DOUBLE TAKE BUT IT WAS YOU!' We then talked about how I was soaking wet, got hit in the head with hail and ice, and still refused to leave. He was just like 'THE WEATHER IS CRAZY BUT YOU ARE AWESOME!' Then I asked him to sign my bag even though it was wet (Everyone else signed my hand) He started moving the bag trying to find a dry spot, adorable. He signed it and then I asked for a hug, OMG. He gave me like the best hug ever for so long and then said 'That should warm you up, thanks for everything!' AHSJKGHFDJGHDJKGHF I then said ahh thank you and bye, he said by and then like walked inside. OKAY LIFE IS OFFICIALLY C-O-M-P-L-E-T-E. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

This post has been edited by jaxxx17: Jul 18th 2010, 2:05 PM

--------------------
AI 10: Stefano Langone. Scotty McCreery. Haley Reinhart. Lauren Alaina. Naima Adedapo.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jul 18th 2010, 1:16 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

erica_yo
post Jul 18th 2010, 2:20 PM
Post #2

AH THAT'S SO AMAZING. He's such a sweetheart. heart.gif heart.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
jaxxx17
post Jul 18th 2010, 2:26 PM
Post #3

HE REALLY IS. heart.gif

Plus I now have a cold and can barely breathe through my nose, I'm convinced its because I sat outside soaking wet shivering and screaming. That is dedication yes.gif

--------------------
AI 10: Stefano Langone. Scotty McCreery. Haley Reinhart. Lauren Alaina. Naima Adedapo.
+Quote Post
erica_yo
post Jul 18th 2010, 2:28 PM
Post #4

QUOTE(jaxxx17 @ Jul 18th 2010, 3:26 PM) *

HE REALLY IS. heart.gif

Plus I now have a cold and can barely breathe through my nose, I'm convinced its because I sat outside soaking wet shivering and screaming. That is dedication yes.gif

Yes that would be why. When I go to concerts in the winter or in cold weather and I wait outside I'm ALWAYS sick after. But it's worth it. wink.gif heart.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
jaxxx17
post Jul 18th 2010, 2:30 PM
Post #5

QUOTE(erica_yo @ Jul 18th 2010, 3:28 PM) *

Yes that would be why. When I go to concerts in the winter or in cold weather and I wait outside I'm ALWAYS sick after. But it's worth it. wink.gif heart.gif

Ah totally worth it. thumbsup.gif And I saw your definately going to Chicago! spaz.gif THAJSDKHGFKD THATS AWESOME! Thats going to be insane, the WINNERS HOMETOWN show! w00t.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
ThompsonGurlies
post Jul 18th 2010, 2:33 PM
Post #6

Fav. AI7: David Archuleta
Fav. AI10: Paul McDonald

10 MINUTES LATER Tim walks by again holding my basket and the bear in his arms, CUDDLING THE BEAR, KISSING THE BEAR, AND MAKING THIS ADORABLE POUTING CUTE FACE TO ME.

OMG I CAN JUST PICTURE THAT, SO ADORABLE. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

the woman in ROW A CENTER STAGE OFFERED FOR ME TO COME UP THERE DURING TIM. KFDSLHGDKJSDJKGFDKHGKD. I have such luck! So Tim comes on and I was RIGHT upfront, crying, and the camera man broadcasted me crying on the TV screen (which later people confronted me calling me the 'CRYING TIM GIRL' great.) He did amazing and recognized me and did and I love you hand signal like 3 times. wub.gif

YOU ARE SO LUCKY! omg.gif Crying Tim girl, that's hilarious. roll2.gif

So Tim randomly stops in the middle of the barricades, walks back and leans against a pole just relaxing. I was like UH HELLO TIM COME OVER HERE. So I shouted 'TIM!'. He saw me and walked towards me so excited and made like a hand signal to shush. I kinda understood but he came over by me and I was like 'TIM!' and then everyone saw him. Oh no. All he did was say 'OH COME ON I WAS ALMOST OVER HERE!'

lmao.gif lmao.gif lmao.gif

And then he laughed and said HEY! I told him I was the one who gave him the bear, and he was like 'I KNOW I KNOW!' and then I told him how I was at the Jones Beach show, he said 'I REMEMBER! I SAW YOU UPFRONT AND DID A DOUBLE TAKE BUT IT WAS YOU!'

Can't believe he recognized you, omg, I would have died. omg.gif

He gave me like the best hug ever for so long and then said 'That should warm you up, thanks for everything!'

UM DEAD. omg.gif omg.gif omg.gif spaz.gif wub.gif wub.gif

SO HAPPY FOR YOU JACQUELINE! THAT SOUNDS AMAZING! AHHHHHHHHH! omg.gif spaz.gif

I HATE YOU. noexpression.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
ai10: paul, james, casey, haley, lauren, stefano. credit: biancaw.
+Quote Post
erica_yo
post Jul 18th 2010, 2:36 PM
Post #7

QUOTE(jaxxx17 @ Jul 18th 2010, 3:30 PM) *

Ah totally worth it. thumbsup.gif And I saw your definately going to Chicago! spaz.gif THAJSDKHGFKD THATS AWESOME! Thats going to be insane, the WINNERS HOMETOWN show! w00t.gif

YES, SO PUMPED! spaz.gif The only problem is that I will be at the show with Lee's family, so I can't really leave during Lee's set to go to the barricades..... roll2.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
jaxxx17
post Jul 18th 2010, 3:04 PM
Post #8

QUOTE(ThompsonGurlies @ Jul 18th 2010, 3:33 PM) *

OMG I CAN JUST PICTURE THAT, SO ADORABLE. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

YOU ARE SO LUCKY! omg.gif Crying Tim girl, that's hilarious. roll2.gif

lmao.gif lmao.gif lmao.gif

Can't believe he recognized you, omg, I would have died. omg.gif
UM DEAD. omg.gif omg.gif omg.gif spaz.gif wub.gif wub.gif
SO HAPPY FOR YOU JACQUELINE! THAT SOUNDS AMAZING! AHHHHHHHHH! omg.gif spaz.gif

I HATE YOU. noexpression.gif

IT WAS THE CUTEST THING. wub.gif

HAHAHA I SWEAR LIKE 7 PEOPLE ASKED ME IF I WAS THE 'CRYING TIM GIRL' roll2.gif and as I was leaving Lee's set walking up the steps some girl goes 'Mommy look its the girl who was crying on screen' haha.gif

I CANT BELIEVE HE RECOGNIZED ME EITHER AND I WAS DEAD.

THE HUG. heart.gif

THANKS SO MUCH DESTTTTT, IT WAS. I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR RE MEETING TIMOTHY. w00t.gif huggy.gif

Love you too. stuart.gif

QUOTE(erica_yo @ Jul 18th 2010, 3:36 PM) *

YES, SO PUMPED! spaz.gif The only problem is that I will be at the show with Lee's family, so I can't really leave during Lee's set to go to the barricades..... roll2.gif

AHH! You have such an amazing connection! Can't believe you know Lee DeWyze's freakin family! And roll2.gif that's so true, run right after his set and miss the group song! laughing.gif

This post has been edited by jaxxx17: Jul 18th 2010, 3:04 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
erica_yo
post Jul 18th 2010, 3:07 PM
Post #9

It's a good year to know someone, eh?! roll2.gif And yeah, I'll just beg my friend to bring us backstage with her. I mean, the hometown after parties are for friends and family firstly, right? What if I'm WITH his family...??? ermm.gif lmao.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
jaxxx17
post Jul 18th 2010, 3:46 PM
Post #10

lmao.gif This is one of the best years to know someone! I would die if I knew someone this year (Tim heart.gif) Or last year (Kris heart.gif)! And that sounds like a good plan, hopefully you can get into the AP. Your so lucky with this years tour, you first won AP passes, now you might go to it again. Your like the luckiest girl EVER. original.gif

Plus you met the Jo Bros. Jealousy. haha.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
erica_yo
post Jul 18th 2010, 3:49 PM
Post #11

QUOTE(jaxxx17 @ Jul 18th 2010, 4:46 PM) *

lmao.gif This is one of the best years to know someone! I would die if I knew someone this year (Tim heart.gif) Or last year (Kris heart.gif)! And that sounds like a good plan, hopefully you can get into the AP. Your so lucky with this years tour, you first won AP passes, now you might go to it again. Your like the luckiest girl EVER. original.gif

Plus you met the Jo Bros. Jealousy. haha.gif

Umm hi don't call me lucky. Tim friggen LOOOOVES you! lmao.gif heart.gif heart.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
jaxxx17
post Jul 18th 2010, 4:00 PM
Post #12

QUOTE(erica_yo @ Jul 18th 2010, 4:49 PM) *

Umm hi don't call me lucky. Tim friggen LOOOOVES you! lmao.gif heart.gif heart.gif

roll2.gif Hahaha Tim loooooooooves you too! heart.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
aikenforlambert
post Jul 18th 2010, 4:11 PM
Post #13

So happy for you Jaq!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
annettefortim
post Jul 18th 2010, 4:14 PM
Post #14

Jaq that is awesome. I love reading all these stories.

--------------------
+Quote Post
jaxxx17
post Jul 18th 2010, 4:23 PM
Post #15

QUOTE(aikenforlambert @ Jul 18th 2010, 5:11 PM) *

So happy for you Jaq!

Thanks! stuart.gif

QUOTE(annettefortim @ Jul 18th 2010, 5:14 PM) *

Jaq that is awesome. I love reading all these stories.

Thanks, ahhhh I love reading fan stories. wub.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
ThompsonGurlies
post Jul 18th 2010, 4:37 PM
Post #16

QUOTE(jaxxx17 @ Jul 18th 2010, 4:04 PM) *

IT WAS THE CUTEST THING. wub.gif

HAHAHA I SWEAR LIKE 7 PEOPLE ASKED ME IF I WAS THE 'CRYING TIM GIRL' roll2.gif and as I was leaving Lee's set walking up the steps some girl goes 'Mommy look its the girl who was crying on screen' haha.gif

I CANT BELIEVE HE RECOGNIZED ME EITHER AND I WAS DEAD.

THE HUG. heart.gif

THANKS SO MUCH DESTTTTT, IT WAS. I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR RE MEETING TIMOTHY. w00t.gif huggy.gif

Love you too. stuart.gif
AHH! You have such an amazing connection! Can't believe you know Lee DeWyze's freakin family! And roll2.gif that's so true, run right after his set and miss the group song! laughing.gif

I wish you got that on video! omg.gif roll2.gif And that's the funniest thing I've ever heard! lmao.gif I bet you're dying right now, SO happy for you and deserve it so much! w00t.gif huggy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
tim&lee'sbaby89
post Jul 18th 2010, 4:57 PM
Post #17

Fav. AI8: Kris Allen

awwwww he is the sweetest guy ever!!!!!

that is such a cute and awesome story, congrats on meeting him again!

--------------------
IPB Image
"THATS MY GIRL/ *Gives Promise Hug & Kiss On The Cheek*" Tim Urban 7/11/10
+Quote Post
jaxxx17
post Jul 18th 2010, 5:24 PM
Post #18

QUOTE(ThompsonGurlies @ Jul 18th 2010, 5:37 PM) *

I wish you got that on video! omg.gif roll2.gif And that's the funniest thing I've ever heard! lmao.gif I bet you're dying right now, SO happy for you and deserve it so much! w00t.gif huggy.gif

Haha I have the clip of Tim singing VLV and my face crying on the big screen. roll2.gif And I am dying! omg.gif Thank you so much Dest! Love you huggy.gif heart.gif

QUOTE(tim&lee'sbaby89 @ Jul 18th 2010, 5:57 PM) *

awwwww he is the sweetest guy ever!!!!!

that is such a cute and awesome story, congrats on meeting him again!

Thanks! huggy.gif

HE REALLY IS. UGH I LOVE HIM. heart.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
ThompsonGurlies
post Jul 18th 2010, 5:26 PM
Post #19

QUOTE(jaxxx17 @ Jul 18th 2010, 6:24 PM) *

Haha I have the clip of Tim singing VLV and my face crying on the big screen. roll2.gif And I am dying! omg.gif Thank you so much Dest! Love you huggy.gif heart.gif
Thanks! huggy.gif

REALLY?! That's a good keepsake! lmao.gif No problem, love you too! huggy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
tim&lee'sbaby89
post Jul 18th 2010, 5:58 PM
Post #20

Fav. AI8: Kris Allen

QUOTE(jaxxx17 @ Jul 18th 2010, 6:24 PM) *

Thanks! huggy.gif

your welcome huggy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
"THATS MY GIRL/ *Gives Promise Hug & Kiss On The Cheek*" Tim Urban 7/11/10
+Quote Post

6 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Oct 25th 2014, 11:49 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol