Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

3 Pages V < 1 2 3   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hey, Soul Sister ♥, An Aaron Kelly fan-fiction :)
glambert_lover
post Jul 24th 2010, 12:47 AM
Post #41

Group: Members

Fav. AI7: David Archuleta
Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert
Fav. AI9: Aaron Kelly

Chapter 4

“Now Romeo and Juliet
Bet they never felt the way we felt
Bonnie and Clyde, never had to hide like we do, we do”

Sara's P.O.V.

I slept for about five hours, waking up around 1:00 in the afternoon. I sat up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, letting out a heavy sigh when I realized that Aaron was no longer there holding me. It was inevitable, but that didn’t mean that I had to be happy about it.

To take my mind off things, I decided it was time for a shower. Everyone would be going out to the barricades to meet the fans soon, and I knew that I would be both needed and wanted out there. Needed because my brother would no doubt be getting tons of gifts from his fans, and I’d have to be the one to carry/organize them all. It baffled me that people found Tim so attractive. If they saw him in the morning, they’d be running for the hills grin.gif

I also knew that Aaron would want me to be outside, and that made me smile. Hopefully I’d be able to sneak a hug without my brother getting too suspicious. Then another thought came to mind: I really, desperately wanted to kiss him again. And to fall asleep in his arms, without a single care in the world. And then maybe we could go out to dinner or go sightseeing. A date would be fantastic. It would be my first, and I knew I wouldn’t care where I went as long as Aaron was with me.

While I was off in my own little fantasy world, I felt myself bump into my brother.

“Gee Sara, are you trying to knock me into the wall or something?” Tim laughed, taking his hand and messing up my hair.

“You’re mean,” I said, retaliating by messing up his hair, too. That would show him.

“You know I love ya,” he said, bending down a tad so he could hug me. “Now go take a shower and get ready if you want to come out to the barricades with me. Oh, and Katie told me to give you this.” He pulled an envelope out of his back pocket and put it in my hand. “I didn’t read it or anything.”

I took the envelope, trying to figure out what it was. There was no writing on the front or anything to give me any hint as to what was inside. It could be a letter, concert tickets, a picture, or a thousand different other things. But once I opened it, I saw a handwritten note, and I smiled when I saw who it was from:

Sorry I had to leave you, babe. Siobhan woke me up and said your brother was coming, and I didn’t want you to get in trouble. Plus I had to finalize some vocal stuff. But I’ll see you when you come out to the barricades. I better get a hug grin.gif
- Aaron
P.S. I love you.

Hurrying into the bathroom, I wept tears of joy. It was amazing to know that I meant this much to him, so much that he thought he owed me an explanation. And on top of that, he told me that he loved me. I spent a few moments imagining what it would be like when he actually told me in person.

After I finished my quick shower, I wrapped a towel around my body and went to my suitcase, trying to decide what to wear. I took out my black, low-top Converse All-Stars, as well as a multi-color halter top dress:

IPB Image

I put on the outfit and quickly blow-dried my hair, also running a curling iron through it. I only put in a few little ringlets because I wasn’t a fan of the huge, fake looking curls.

“Alright, we ready to go?” I asked my brother when I walked back into the main living area. “Should I take a box or something for your gifts?”

Tim nodded at me, tossing a huge cardboard box into my arms. “You look pretty, sis,” he said, kissing the top of my head, acting strangely like a big brother. “I think you should wear dresses more often.”

“Yeah yeah yeah, let’s just get outside. Don’t wanna keep the fan girls waiting.” I’m not sure he even heard me, because the second we walked outside, Tim was met with the loudest screams I’d ever heard in my entire life. And I’d been to a lot of rock concerts.

I refused to say anything because I knew if I did, I would probably shout at them to shut up, along with a few choice cuss words that would definitely get me in trouble.

As I was scanning the crowd, I could have sworn that I saw two people that I knew. I ignored the feeling the first few times, but after gathering a few of Tim’s gift, I set the box down and went over to the girls. And I couldn’t believe who I saw.

“Oh my gosh!! Shelly, Kandece, what are you guys doing here?” I leaned over the barricade to hug my two best friends. I couldn’t believe they’d come all the way out to Michigan from Texas. “How did you guys get here?”

“Your brother called us. He thought it would be nice for you to have some friends around for opening night,” Kandece said, sneaking a quick glance at my brother. She’d had a crush on him for the longest time. I just smiled at her.

“Well you guys need to get backstage so I can talk to you about….well, you know,” I whispered to my friends, hardly being able to control my happiness as I talked about Aaron.

“Speaking of your Prince Charming,” Shelly said, gesturing in the direction of the bus. There was another round of screams, and then Aaron came over toward my end to start meeting people.

I gave him a quick smile, knowing that it was especially risky to flirt with my brother also outside, along with all the fans that were bound to notice something.

“Hey gorgeous,” he whispered in my ear before signing his first autograph. “I’ll talk to you more later, but just know one thing right now…I love you.”

And with that Aaron moved on down the line, but not without discreetly brushing his hand against mine.
“I swear to you, God sent me Aaron Kelly for a reason. I love him so much,” I whispered to my friends before picking up my box so I could go on fulfilling my gift collecting duties. Moving one of the barricades just a tad, I allowed Shelly and Kandece to walk through and join me on the other side.

“You guys are way too cute together. It’s too bad that you brother is going to make this hard for you,” Shelly said, an obvious tone of sadness in her voice. I could tell she genuinely felt bad for me

Walking alongside my two friends, I kept my eyes straight ahead as fans tossed their many gifts into my box. I snuck glances at Aaron whenever I could, and I definitely caught him looking back a few times. Many thoughts were swirling around in my head, the biggest one being how were Aaron and I going to go on a real date?

“Sneaking around is always an option, you know,” Kandece told me as we neared the end of the barricade line. “Kind of like Romeo and Juliet, except neither one of you die.”

Looking at her questionably, I thought about the option. I actually would be pretty romantic, and to be quite honest, I wasn’t against it in the slightest. The only problem was that it was going to be very, very hard to sneak away seeing as everyone has to come back to the same tour bus.

“Well, I suppose I can talk to him about it. I don’t think he’ll mind too much. And plus I’ll have everyone helping me,” I pointed out, walking back up into the bus so I could set the box of gifts down. “And you know what, I deserve a date with him. Some uninterrupted alone time.”

Both my friends nodded in agreement.

“Absolutely. You deserve happiness more than anyone I know. So what if it’s behind Tim’s back? He doesn’t need to know,” Shelly said affirmatively. “Now hun, we must do your make-up. You need to look hot for your man!”

Blushing red as a tomato, I sat in front of a mirror and reluctantly agreed to let Kandece and Shelly do whatever they wanted to with my make-up. I had bigger things on my mind at the moment, like figuring out ways to spend alone time with my fabulous boyfriend.

I just hoped Aaron would be OK with my idea on how to do that.

--------------------
IPB Image

Archuleta. Jackson. Jonas. Kelly. Lambert. Orianthi. ♥
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jul 24th 2010, 12:47 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

tim&lee'sbaby89
post Jul 24th 2010, 2:05 AM
Post #42

Fav. AI9: Tim Urban
Fav. AI8: Kris Allen

omg i am in totally love with this!!

this is extremely cute and adorable, i can't wait for more!!

i love you for putting me into this huggy.gif

hahah yeah i would be checking out tim too heart.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
"THATS MY GIRL/ *Gives Promise Hug & Kiss On The Cheek*" Tim Urban 7/11/10
+Quote Post
SeaShellsxo
post Jul 24th 2010, 9:30 AM
Post #43

Fav. AI10: James Durbin

YAYY im in it! ILU! heart.gif need more! original.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Thanks rachael for the epic avi and xxreereexx for the epic siggy! <3
+Quote Post
glambert_lover
post Jul 31st 2010, 1:02 AM
Post #44

Fav. AI7: David Archuleta
Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert

Sososo sorry for the long wait grin.gif

Chapter 5

aaronkellyai09 Show starting soon, catch y’all later : )
@Sarafoshizz Freaking out at the moment. Hope all goes well.

Aaron’s P.O.V.

I’ll admit, the past few days, my life had completely turned around. In the best, most amazing way ever. Out of a clear blue sky, I had fallen in love. I’d found the girl I knew I wanted to spend forever with. I never expected that when I finally met Sara I would feel this strongly about her, but hey, I wasn’t complaining.

I just wished that this relationship could be easier for her. With her brother not liking me in the slightest, we were forced to keep us a secret from him. That meant I could not openly show affection toward her, or show her off to the world like she deserved to be. It was extremely frustrating, and I couldn’t help but blame it all on Tim. He was extremely stubborn and close-minded, and I just knew if Sara and I told him about us, he would totally freak out. And probably stop us from seeing eachother. I didn’t like it, and although she hadn’t said anything to me, I knew Sara hated it too.

Sitting in my dressing room backstage, I heard a faint knock on the door. I got up and looked through the peephole to see Sara standing outside. I felt a huge smile form on my face as I opened the door.

“Do you know how extremely happy I am that you’re here?” I asked, taking her hand so I could quickly pull her inside with me.
“You know what, I don’t think I do,” Sara replied, winking at me and laughing her adorable laugh. She just seemed to glow when she was happy, and it made me feel good to know that she was doing well.

“Honey, I need to talk to you about something. Come sit down on the couch next to me.”

I was actually a bit taken aback, because the tone in her voice had gone from calm and relaxed to nervous and jittery. It actually made me start to worry, and I hoped nothing was wrong with her.

“Of course. Is there anything wrong babe?” I asked, wrapping my arms around her. I forced the tone of my voice to stay calm and collected; if she was this scared about telling me something, then I didn’t need to further complicate the situation.

She shook her head, which took a load off my shoulders. “Oh no, I’m fine. There’s nothing wrong. I just…I have an idea about how we can see eachother, but I don’t know how much you’ll agree with it.”

I let out a relieved sigh. “Well lay it on me. I’ll try anything to be able to spend time with you,” I said, kissing her gently on the nose.

“Well…I was talking to Kandece and Shelly earlier, and they suggested something to me. What if we snuck around? Like a Romeo and Juliet sort of thing. You know Katie and Crystal would help us, and everyone else probably would too. And with so many people on our side, it would actually be pretty easy.”

To be honest, I had been thinking of the same exact solution since yesterday. But I’d actually thought that she would be the one opposed to it. I was shocked, but in a good way.

“I think we should go ahead and try it. I was thinking about it the other day, and if we want to spend time alone, it’s really the only option. I’m in,” I said with a smile, rubbing her back to try and make her feel a bit calmer.

Her mouth dropped open, and I could tell that she was genuinely surprised that I would be willing to go along with this. Anything for my girl. “Wow…you would really do that for me?” she asked, tears beginning to well in her eyes.

“Please don’t cry. You’ll make me want to cry, and that’ll make you even more upset. We won’t be having that,” I said with a laugh, kissing both her eyelids. I laughed again as I thought about the ironic I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing reference. I really did want to thank God that I had her. If it wouldn’t make me look like a complete loon, I would run outside and shout out to everyone standing at the barricades that I was completely and totally in love with Sara. It was a nice thought, but I decided against it.

“What in the world would I do without you, Aaron Wayne Kelly?” she asked.

I stroked my chin to appear as if I was in deep thought. “Hmm…you would probably be hitch-hiking through the mountains of Montana and owning a cute little diner somewhere on the East coast.”

“And I could like, totally have food there and stuff! And people would come and eat there, making me all rich and powerful,” she replied, winking at me as she got up from the couch. She grabbed a couple bags of Sour Patch Kids, tossing one to me and keeping one for herself. “So where should our first date be? Also know as my first date ever.”

My eyes went wide. “First date? You’ve never had a boyfriend before or anything?” I asked, actually extremely surprised. I would have thought that the guys would be all over her, and she would have gone on at least a few dates.

She nodded. “Yep, this will be my first date. And you’re my first boyfriend too. And if you knew the guys at my school, you would understand. They’re ridiculous with the immaturity. I could never, ever like any of them.”

“So this is going to be really special for you. Which means there’s a lot more pressure on me to make sure you have a perfect time,” I said, suddenly becoming nervous. What if she didn’t like where I took her? Would she break up with me if the date wasn’t good enough?

Noticing that I was uneasy, she scooted closer to me, putting her head on my shoulder. “Aaron, don’t even worry about going a bunch of trouble for me. I would rather go to a movie or a concert with you than have you arrange this big extravaganza with a bunch of extra stuff I don’t need.”

I thought for a moment, running my temples as I pondered several solutions. The evening had to me memorable, yet not flashy. Special, but not trying to hard.

“That tribute concert/convention thing in Hamilton next week,” I said in a sudden outburst.

Sara looked at me with questioning eyes.

“You like Michael Jackson, right?”

She nodded, as if that was a stupid question to ask.

“Well, the first day we have off is next week in Hamilton. At the convention center, they’re doing this all day event thing for him. Some real famous impersonator’s gonna be there, E Casa-something or other,” I stated, becoming very, very excited about this.

“E Casanova?” she asked with a laugh, her eyes beginning to sparkle. She was obviously becoming excited too.

“Yeah, that guy. And they’re also showing This Is It, and I heard some of the family might be there. A ton of celebrities are flying in, and there’s going to be so much to do. How would that be for a first date?” I asked, feeling really awesome for bringing up the most perfect idea ever.

“I would love to go, but I couldn’t possibly pay for a pass,” she said, seeming very disappointed.

A smirked formed on my face as I prepared to give her even better news. “Don’t even worry about that. I get two free passes for being connected to Fox. VIP and all that wonderful stuff.”

She pulled us both up off the couch, pulling me into a hug. “You know you don’t have to do all that for me, Aaron,” she whispered softly in my ear.

“Will it make you happy?”

“Of course it will, but….”

“Well then it’s settled. I’m taking you out on a date, and you are going to enjoy yourself,” I said, kissing her softly on the neck.

“Ohmygosh,” she said in an extremely high pitched voice. I laughed, knowing the outburst was because she had enjoyed my kiss.

“Now, I don’t have to go to soundcheck for another two hours, and I’ve already signed at the barricades. How about some quality time with yours truly?” I asked, kissing her again, but this time on the lips.

“How could I resist such an offer?” she asked, running her hands through my hair a few times before kissing me back. I in turn moved my hands down to her waist so I could pull her in closer to me.

One thought stood out clearly in my mind.

She was going to have some killer hickeys to cover up.

--------------------
IPB Image

Archuleta. Jackson. Jonas. Kelly. Lambert. Orianthi. ♥
+Quote Post
inkamila
post Jul 31st 2010, 10:50 AM
Post #45

Fav. AI5: Elliott Yamin

bahaha oh myyy...youre making aaron out to be such a casanova...its hilarious thinking about it XD

and eeep the hamilton ref tongue.gif hhhaahh

--------------------
+Quote Post
tim&lee'sbaby89
post Jul 31st 2010, 12:44 PM
Post #46

Fav. AI9: Tim Urban
Fav. AI8: Kris Allen

ahhhhhhh this is soooo good sarah

i love it, post more soon heart.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
"THATS MY GIRL/ *Gives Promise Hug & Kiss On The Cheek*" Tim Urban 7/11/10
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Sep 1st 2014, 8:47 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol