Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

49 Pages V  1 2 3 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Elliott's Lists of SYTYCD Proportions
jstxanothrxstory
post Jul 9th 2010, 7:15 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

Fav. AI7: David Cook
Fav. AI9: Lee DeWyze

SEASON 7
Ranking
All-Stars Ranking
Top 15 Routines

Top 11 Showcase
Top 11 Performances
Top 10 Performances
Top 9 Performances
Top 4 Performances

SEASON 5
Ranking
Top 10 Routines

SEASON 4
Ranking

INTERMISSIONS
Ashleigh & Ryan Di Lello Appreciation Post
AI9 Tour Recap

RULES
My opinion's right, yours is wrong. You don't have to necessary agree with my opinions, but please respect them.
Comment or else. Comments are appreciated, and I'll return the favor.
Hate on Lee DeWyze and I will cut you. Hate on Lee DeWyze and I will cut you.

This post has been edited by jstxanothrxstory: Dec 27th 2010, 1:33 AM

--------------------
I ♥ Andrew. ◄◄ Last.fm. Twitter. Lee-DeWyze.net. It Element 4.
IPB Image
S:SJDS: Jon. Reed. Jaclyn. Natalie. ◄◄ DWTS19: Janel/Val. Alfonso/Witney. Lea/Artem.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jul 9th 2010, 7:15 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

StarrySky892
post Jul 9th 2010, 7:24 PM
Post #2

Group: Blend Artists

Fav. AI7: David Archuleta
Fav. AI9: Tim Urban
Fav. SYTYCD8: Jordan Casanova

IPB Image

--------------------

IPB Image IPB Image
the ones that love us never really leave us.
s8: jordan. chris. jess. tadd.
+Quote Post
Zak9369
post Jul 9th 2010, 7:26 PM
Post #3

SYTYCDUK CHEA.

Jk, I watched about .4 seconds and was like "lol no."

--------------------
last.fm | facebook | twitter | instagram | my sytycd lists
IPB ImageIPB Image
SYTYCD11: Ricky Serge Tanisha Carly Emilio Emily
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Jul 9th 2010, 7:58 PM
Post #4

QUOTE(StarrySky892 @ Jul 9th 2010, 8:24 PM) *
IPB Image
If you play Single Ladies while watching this gif, you will be in hysterics.

--------------------
IPB Image
S:SJDS: Jon. Reed. Jaclyn. Natalie. ◄◄ DWTS19: Janel/Val. Alfonso/Witney. Lea/Artem.
+Quote Post
StarrySky892
post Jul 9th 2010, 8:02 PM
Post #5

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. roll2.gif lmao.gif

--------------------

IPB Image IPB Image
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Jul 9th 2010, 8:11 PM
Post #6

My first list will be up soon. It's my ranking of the SYTYCD5 Top 20 since I've already done it. There are a few changes, though. haha.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Zak9369
post Jul 9th 2010, 8:32 PM
Post #7

5 Alive. wub.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB Image
+Quote Post
StarrySky892
post Jul 9th 2010, 8:33 PM
Post #8

spaz.gif

--------------------

IPB Image IPB Image
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Jul 9th 2010, 8:57 PM
Post #9

#20: Vitolio Jeune
IPB Image
Actual Placement: 13/14.
Given that I was a fan of Asuka, the fact that Vitolio's my least favourite might not make since. But, I never watched the early episodes (save for the Top 20 reveal), and I never cared for his dancing in the routines he had. I know he had fans out there somewhere and he was an inspiration to some people, but I just wasn't a fan.

#19: Brandon Bryant
IPB Image
Actual Rank: 2nd.
I know this is unpopular, but I never liked Brandon throughout the season and was pretty much raging after the praise he got in the finale compared to Evan. ermm.gif Also. He should've gone over Jason.

#16: Max Kapitannikov
IPB Image
Actual Placement: 17/18
He was just there to me and I never got the hype over him, though I did find him hot in his final routine with Kayla fear.gif. I thought the story about his brother was sad and he was a good dancer; I just never was much of a fan.

#17: Tony Bellissimo
IPB Image
Actual Placement: 19/20.
So, I heard good things about Tony because of his Vegas Week solo, but his first routine was a bit average to me. I didn't outright hate it but I wasn't crazy about it either, though I did like the songs and outfits they used. But, since he was eliminated in the first week and I thus have nothing to really go off, he got ranked this low.

#16: Karla Garcia
IPB Image
Actual Placement: 13/14.
I thought Falling Slowly was really good and Poker Face was decent, but her hip-hop routine was horrible and her lone routine with Vitolio left me underwhelmed. I always thought Karla was the better one between her and Jonathan but for some reason, I just ended up liking him more.

#15: Jonathan Platero
IPB Image
Actual Placement: 15/16.
Jonathon was one of the other contestants I didn't really care for (at this rate, it's going to be a while before any main favourites come on roll2.gif), but I had a feeling he'd lost a lot longer than he did because of his big fanbase (not to mention that he looked like David Archuleta). Like I said with Karla, I liked his first two routines but I was very underwhelmed with his hip-hop routine. I also thought he did contemporary better than salsa/ballroom, but to each their own.

#14: Paris Torres
IPB Image
Actual Rank: 19/20
Paris was Tony's partner for their only routine together, and I thought she in particular was really underrated from it. Granted, it was the first week and the judges didn't know how bad the hip-hop would be this season, but I felt that she should've stayed another week. Anyway, as it was, I never had time to form on opinion of her, it was just that I liked her more than the other people that've been ranked so far.

#13: Janette Manrara
IPB Image
Actual Rank: 7/8.
Another unpopular placing but given that I couldn't stand Brandon, it also inadvertently went over to Janette since she was his partner. However, her two weeks of routines with different partners started giving me some like for her but unfortunately it was too late for me to have ranked her any higher than this.

#12: Caitlin Kinney
IPB Image
Actual Placement: 11/12.
I liked Caitlin from the start as well, but I definitely felt in the last week or so of the show, she seemed defeated which was kind of sad. Especially her final solo, which seemed like a repeat of all her previous ones. Anyway, I really liked Caitlin and am happy she made it on tour as one of the alternates grin.gif.

#11: Kayla Radomski
IPB Image
Actual Placement: 4.
I liked Kayla from her first routine on, though she never really surpassed any of the people I liked above her. I thought she was a good contemporary dancer, but she never really showed much of her personality in her dances which always left me feeling a little underwhelmed. That said, I definitely thought her dancing was good and while I preferred Melissa over her, I was fine with her making Top 4.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
sublymonal
post Jul 9th 2010, 10:07 PM
Post #10

Fav. AI13: Jena Irene

I want this other half of this list. Now plz.

--------------------

dwts19 janel/val lea/artem jonathan/allison alfonso/witney
i ♥ elliott rip Michael Johns ♥
my lists sytycd idol
( heckyeahkentboyd ) | SYTYCD: WTA4 Idol: Battle Royale Idol: All-Stars
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Jul 9th 2010, 11:30 PM
Post #11

Eventually. tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
StarrySky892
post Jul 9th 2010, 11:51 PM
Post #12

20. Eh, he's alright!
19. You break my heart.
18. Ehh.
17. TOO LOW. crying.gif
16. Ehh.
15. Unf but ehh.
14. Probably should have lasted longer.
13. brokenheart.gif
12. I like her more now!
11. broken:

--------------------

IPB Image IPB Image
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Jul 9th 2010, 11:54 PM
Post #13

19. At least he wasn't last. roll2.gif
17. I know. I think the fact he went so early kept him too low.
13. She was Brandon's partner. The fact she went from 18 to 13 says something. roll2.gif
11. I like her though!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Zak9369
post Jul 10th 2010, 8:14 AM
Post #14

20. I never liked him. He had an awkward personality and wasn't that great of a dancer.

19. I knew you hated him, but I did not know that the hatred was this strong. roll.gif I loved Brandon. He was my second favorite guy that season.

18. brokenheart.gif Max was so robbed. His two routines are two of my favorite routines from SYTYCD5 (Hot Like Wow is probably in my Top 20 Routines ever, tbh). I think that if he survived at least one more week, he could've definitely gone onto the Top 10.

17. I hated how he screwed Paris over. Also, he looks like the dinosaur from Disney's "Meet the Robinsons."

16. lmao, at the beginning of the season, I had such high hopes for her that were quickly dashed. Her Contemporary was good, but it wasn't something that stood out to me at the end of the season over all of the other Contemporaries.

15. He could've been better if the show waited a couple of seasons to put him on. I realize that he was technically ~salsa~, but he was always more acro to me.

14. heart.gif I loved this girl and her monstrous chin. She had so much potential.

13. WHAT. Janette was probably my third favorite girl in SYTYCD5. I think she had one of the best personalities and is the most versatile Salsa dancer we've ever had on the show (oh hai Susie).

12. I wanted to like Caitlin way more than I actually did. fear.gif She always seemed so exhausted. Her partnership with Jason was not beneficial at all.

11. crying.gif Kayla was my second favorite girl in SYTYCD5. I think she is a fabulous dancer and an absolutely gorgeous girl. Boo you. ermm.gif brokenheart.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB Image
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Jul 10th 2010, 10:30 AM
Post #15

19. Most of the time, I tend to go for the underdog and I hate the contestant the judges push down our throats. So, that's my explanation for my Brandon hate. And also because he's a horrible dancer.

17. roll2.gif Leesh will not be happy to hear that.

13. I blame the fact she was with Brandon. My hate for him kept me from liking her until she partnered with other people.

12. IA. She looked too defeated at the end of the season.

11. Hai, I liked Kayla. tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Zak9369
post Jul 10th 2010, 10:43 AM
Post #16

QUOTE(jstxanothrxstory @ Jul 10th 2010, 11:30 AM) *

19. Most of the time, I tend to go for the underdog and I hate the contestant the judges push down our throats. So, that's my explanation for my Brandon hate. And also because he's a horrible dancer.

17. roll2.gif Leesh will not be happy to hear that.

13. I blame the fact she was with Brandon. My hate for him kept me from liking her until she partnered with other people.

12. IA. She looked too defeated at the end of the season.

19. I love me an underdog, too, but I thought Brandon was (usually) worthy of his praise. The only thing about him that really bugged me was that he looked like a weasel. This really was the season of animal look-a-likes, lolol. roll.gif

17. She likes him!? I did not know that.

13. I understand. yes.gif I love me some Evanette Jazz, btw. heart.gif

12. I wish we had Megan instead of her. fear.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB Image
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Jul 10th 2010, 10:55 AM
Post #17

19. Well, I'm still a bit bitter over Nasty Boys. ermm.gif

17. I think he was in her Top 10. haha.gif

13. Me too. Like I said, she grew on me when I saw her dance without Brandon, but it was too little, too late.

12. I never watched until the Top 20 reveal, so I don't know who Megan is.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Jul 10th 2010, 11:58 AM
Post #18

#10: Ade Obayomi
IPB Image
Actual Rank: 5/6.
So, Ade is one of the contestants that took people a while to like, but I liked him from his first routine with Melissa. At first, I thought he was just the guy to do the lifts in their routines, but when they made the bottom three for the first time and he did his solo, he completely changed my opinions on him. That said, while I did like him and he was one of my favourite guys, I just never got blown away by him and thus, he's ranked here.

#9: Asuka Kondoh
IPB Image
Actual Rank: 15/16.
Coming into the Top 20, Asuka was my second favourite girl, so obviously her ranking has dropped a bit, but that was a given considering she only had three routines compared to the girls who ultimately overtook her and my original favourite girl. I know there were people here who didn't really like her, but I always thought she was totally cute and I liked her last two routines. However, she never really put much emotion into her routines which I think ultimately hurt her.

#08: Randi Evans-Strong
IPB Image
Actual Rank: 9/10.
Oh, Randi heart.gif. I really liked Randi and thought she was cute, but unfortunately her weird paso doble with Kupono cost her her spot on the show and potentially a higher rank on my thread. I thought Randi was a really good dancer, but I don't think a lot of notice her until the second or third week as all my focus the first week was on Evan and Jason. Like I said, I really liked Randi and definitely felt she should've made it higher.

#7: Phillip Chbeeb
IPB Image
Actual Rank: 11/12.
Phillip was probably the big "shock elimination" for me when he went, simply because I had expected him to be in the Top 10 simply due to how much of a fan favourite he was. He didn't have that much training, so I think he would've suffered had he made the Top 10. However, other than that weird Russian Folk Dance, he and Jeanine always left me entertained with their routines and I would've liked to see what he could've done.

#6: Kūpono Aweau
IPB Image
Actual Rank: 9/10.
I don't really have much to say about Kūpono other than he placed sixth on my list. I liked him and didn't think he should've been eliminated when he did, but considering how weird the paso was the night before, it didn't really surprise me that he went. I liked him better with Ashley than with Kayla, but since I was a big fan of Ashley, that was only to be expected. Oh, and his OCD thing is cute.

#5: Ashley Valerio
IPB Image
Actual Rank: 17/18.
Ashley being posted here is a bit of a momentous occasion. She's the last semi-finalist on my list, and she also has the biggest gain of 12 spots/6 weeks. Coming into the Top 20, she was my favourite girl and when she went, I was really sad because I felt it wasn't justified at all. I liked all three girls in the bottom that week, but I think the judges made the huge mistake of sending her home. I'd say next to Allison from season two, Ashley is probably the most robbed contestant on the show.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
StarrySky892
post Jul 10th 2010, 12:04 PM
Post #19

10. I agree.
9. fear.gif
8. Love her, she's adorbz. heart.gif
7. He's amazing.
6. Lahv him.
5. So, so robbed.

--------------------

IPB Image IPB Image
+Quote Post
Zak9369
post Jul 10th 2010, 12:35 PM
Post #20

10. I totally understand! Ade is still my favorite SYTYCD5 guy, though.

9. Oh.

8. She was adorable! I like her as a person, but I think there were much stronger girls in the competition that season. I'd probably have her a little lower.

7. Phillip was a sick dancer. I agree with when he left because he wasn't very versatile (I wish he got at least ONE Contemporary), but he was still simply amazing at what he did/does. I think that he should've been an All-Star this season.

6. I liked him and I thought he got lucky with a lot of the choreography he got. Still, next to other guys, I thought he was one of the weaker dancers in the Top 20.

5. I liked her, but I didn't think she was as robbed as people say she is. sad.gif I would've liked to see her do ballroom.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB Image
+Quote Post

49 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Oct 20th 2014, 3:09 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol