Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

4 Pages V  1 2 3 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Erica's Tour Story!, Hamilton, July 5th, 2010.
erica_yo
post Jul 7th 2010, 3:22 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

Okay, here we go. Bear with me. This is going to be LONG, but well worth the read, I promise. If you just want to read the M&G portion, scroll down to the bolded title. original.gif And I’m pissed at this note cause I wrote like 7 zillion words, and then it erased right when I was done it, and now it’s GONE. noexpression.gif Take 2, here we go.

So me, Ko, Mila, and Lauren met up at Union station at 9:30, took the 10AM bus to Hamilton, and spent the bus ride putting together our gifts for the boys. And spazzing, just a little. A little...... original.gif So, when we got to Hamilton, Katie met us outside the Go terminal, and we walked over to Copps! At Copps, there was a line by the front doors by a couple tour busses, so we joined up that line. Destynie and Nicole were there, so it was awesome to be able to hang out with them for a bit. After a couple hours, Aaron’s mom walked by the line. Ko and I spotted her RIGHT away, grabbed Mila, and went over to her. We talked to her for a long time, because she said she recognized us and was happy to see us. We saw her multiple times throughout the afternoon, but all in all we talked about the beautiful Toronto, how she went to the Toronto Jazz Festival last night, the neighbors in their hometown getting fanmail, Aaron’s offers he’s been getting (AMAZING, YOU WILL LOVE IT, AARON FANS!), how we’re awesome and she hopes we meet him, the heat, and SO much more. It was amazing, and she was SO sweet. She told us she’d see us later, hopefully, and then went back inside. We sat around for some more, and then, after 7ish hours of waiting in the hot sun, and not getting any more than a glimpse at the idols’ silhouettes coming in on their busses, we decided to leave to get cleaned up for the show.
So, we get to Lauren and Mila’s hotel room, fix our hair, our make up, and hang out in the air conditioning (no fun sitting in 42 degrees (over 100F, fyi Americans) for almost 7 hours. Anyways, then after a while of sorting through the gift bags, fixing up the scrapbook for Aaron, etc - we headed to McDonalds right beside the hotel & venue. We ate fast, and went over to will call to pick up all the won tickets! Because of contests and giveaways, Naomi, Katie, Ali, and Megan all got to come as well, AMAZING! original.gif We went over to the merch table once we got inside, and I bought the Tim headshot, the Aaron headshot, and a keychain. I wanted a tour book, but it was like, $30. Are you serious? As I was making my way to my seat, the ‘Live Like We’re Dying’ video by Kris Allen was on the screens. Fate? I think so. I remembered last year at the show when they were playing David Cook videos that I said ‘NEXT TOUR THEY’LL PLAY KRIS ALLEN!’ So we noted that next tour, they’ll be playing Lee’s videos! Then, after waiting and spazzing etc, the show started!
DIDI opened the show. She was adorable, did Terrified, obviously, and I loved her set. Only 2 songs up until Siobhan, but that’s alright. Better than nothing, I guess?
Then, next was ANDREW. He did Straight Up, duh....and then Sunday Morning by Maroon 5. It was hilarious, he was trying to pump everyone up, but they weren’t having it. No one stood. Kind of sad, actually, hahaha.
Then, there was KATIE! She is a POWERHOUSE, oh my goodness. On the show, she was good - but I didn’t realize she was THAT good! She sang Demi and Christina Aguilera, so I was happy. original.gif She dropped the mic, and LOLed at herself, and it was hilarious, but yeah, love her!
Who was next? Hmmm, I don’t remember. Jokes, HELLO TIM URBAN! He was terrific, obviously, as he was the one who I was just a little bit excited for, haha. He did Viva La Vida and Better Days, both amazing songs to begin with, and Tim knocked them out of the park! I was so proud of him, and he got the loudest screams up to this point, so that was awesome. At one point, Mila held up a sign that said ERICA! with an arrow pointing to me, and he winked and nodded at me, that was awkward and embarrassing. LOL....
Next up was Siobhan! She’s killer. Screams, crazy outfits, dark lighting, headbanging - the works. She’s legendary hahaha.
You are the most adorable little thing, AARON KELLY! He was also one that I was most excited for. He did Walking in Memphis, Fast Cars and Freedom, and Somebody Like You! He totally is country, and he’ll totally BE country. So excited for what’s coming up for him after tour, PUMPEDD. We went up to the stage for him, cause Mila really wanted to, but we got sent away right away. Sucky, but whatever, our seats were still pretty sweet!
After Aaron, the bottom 6 came out and did The Climb. Beautiful. heart.gif
During intermission, Naomi and Katie called me over to their seats. I went over, and they informed me that from the texting contest to win backstage passes, Naomi won two! But that wasn’t the best part! The best part was that she managed to get 6 rxtras, so we could ALL go back! I spent the rest of the intermission running around the venue, finding all my friends in their seats and telling them that we were ALL GOING BACKSTAGE AFTER THE SHOW! We were all pretty much dying. Then, the show started again, and it started up with ...
Big Mike! He was his usual big cheesefest, but I loved it. He did friggen Justin Timberlake! That was stellar, ahahahah.
After him was the cougar fest Casey! He did his crazy guitar solos, country songs, etc etc. He was actually pretty rad, and I didn’t really even like him on the show.
Crystal is SO amazing, I don’t know why I didn’t like her on the show. Her voice is so ridiculous, and it’s all completely natural. WOW, she’s a beast. She did amazing songs that suited her so well, and I surprised myself by actually enjoying her set!
Last but not least, we got an awesome set from the winner, LEE DEWYZE! He was amazing, with his winning single, Hallelujah (I C U stealing Tim’s thunder), Treat Her Like a Lady, and USE SOMEBODY! That turned out to be the song of the night, ahhah! But yeah, then after a collab of the whole top 10 doing ‘It’s My Life’ and ‘My Life Would Suck Without You’, the show was el completo.

HERE’S THE GOOD PART, people creeping for the after party stories! I'll bold the Tim and Aaron parts, cause they are the best. If anything, read those. heart.gif So proud and excited about this, so I love it that I can share the story. heart.gif

We all met up at the back of the floor, and were led to a room where we were told about how it is an “informal meet and greet, you can talk about anything, get pics, autographs, whatever you want!” So, we were stoked. We were told they’d come in around 5-10 minutes, but after like, 2 minutes - Tim and Aaron came in grinning from ear to ear, followed by the rest of the Idols! The first Idol I went up to was Aaron. I went over with Ko and Mila so we could give him his gift basket. He was SOO excited. He told us he recognized us cause we’re the 3 who tweet him all the time, and he was so excited we were there. That’s when his mom came in, and was talking about how she was SO excited that out of everyone in the venue, we were the ones who got to come hang backstage. He was SO excited looking at the snuggie, dogtag, waterguns, cards, and more that we got him. He asked us all for HUGE hugs (multiple, not just one each, LOL love this kid) and said it was the best fangifts EVER!!!!!.

After that, I decided it was time to go find another Idol, so I turned around and Didi was literally RIGHT there. So I was like, “oh, hai!” And we hugged, talked about how awesome Canada is and Toronto is, and how she’d love to come back. She said we were the best crowd, and she loved being here. I forgot to get a pic with her, wtf. Oh well, anyways, then Katie walked into the room (she wasn’t there before? Weird....)

Since I was by the door, I went up to her, next. Told her she was amazing, and she said it was so embarassing how she dropped the mic. I told her it was okay, everyone still thought she was amazing. We hugged, took a photo, and walked over to the back of the room together, where her brother was hanging out with Mike and Andrew and Siobhan. Siobhan was drawing on his arm, and Katie turned to me and was like “They ALWAYS draw all over my brother, I don’t get it!” and we all laughed. Then I talked to Siobhan about how ridiculous her voice is, and she hugged me. Big Mike squeezed me and called me “little sweetie”, and Andrew LOLed and walked over to Tim. That’s when I realized I hadn’t even talked to Tim yet! So I decided I’d rather not get pics with the other 3 I was just with, so I could go hang out with Turban.

When I went over to Tim, he was talking to Naomi about the Beatles. Then, Naomi left to find another Idol or something (LOL, idk ... was just paying attention to Tim) and he turned to me and was like, “Oh, hey!!!!” The girls had brought me up to him before, and told him I was there, and he remembered me and said he knew I’d be there or something? IDK, so then when I saw him he seemed excited! I handed him the gift basket we all got him, and he was SO pumped. He looked in, and the first thing that he saw was the snuggie and I told him that I don’t know if he’d need it because it’s SO HOT, but he was like, “You know, I was actually JUST talking about wanting one on the bus the other day, because it’s so FRIGGEN COLD ON THERE”, and then we laughed. I told him I got Aaron on too, and then he and I looked over to Aaron, where Mila was helping him put on his dogtag. Tim was like, “Ooooh, what’s going on over there?!” and like wiggled his eyebrows. I was like, “She must be helping him put on the dogtag, HAHA. You got one too!” and he was pumped. He told me that he’d look through it all later, and tweet me and message me what he thought of it. (Which he actually has done, twice int he past day. grin.gif) Anywho, then I asked him what he thought of Toronto. I asked him if he stayed in Hamilton or Toronto the night before, and he said he was in Toronto, and went up to the top of the needle the night before, and that it was SO AWESOME! I was like, “Oh yeah the CN Tower! It’s so terrifying up at the top! And he LOLed really hard at that. He said that he actually loved Canada, and he wanted to definitely come back. He told me his plans for after tour, and then promised that he’d come to Canada on his tour when he has one. At that point, some girls ran up to him, squealed and asked for a photo, so I told him I’d be back soon, and he was like, “OKAY!!”

I wandered up to Crystal after that. She was the same height as me, so weird. As she was signing the picture, she said that she really wished Canadians could vote because we were all so awesome. She was hilarious, she was like, “I know it’s AMERICAN Idol, but....you watch! So you should vote!” And then we took a photo together. ^___^

Then, I spotted Lee. I ran up to him, told him that before I forgot, I wanted to let him know that I’m friends with his cousin, and he was like, “Oh, yeah yeah! She told me that she knew someone here! That’s awesome! Hey!” And he gave me a huge grin and hug. We took a photo a little later, but I’ll just include it in the Lee section here, and he rubs EVERYONE’S backs when you’re posing, it’s hilarious.

After that, I went over to talk to Ko and Casey, who were in a very deep conversation. While I was talking to Casey about the really hot weather in Hamilton, and how he didn’t know it got so hot up here, Tim and me locked eyes from across the room. I’m not delusional and think he’s in love with me, it just excited me. He smiled at me, and then went back to talking to the other fan he was signing for. Me and Ko both took pics with Casey, and then since I didn’t particularly care for him on the show that much, I told him he was great, he grinned, hugged me, and then I went over to Tim again, where he was talking to Mila.

They were talking about high school graduation, and how Mila was scared she was going to trip on stage, and Lauren agreed. Then I said that I had to coach myself in my head going up the stairs, because I was so paranoid. And he was like, “Yeeeah, I’m pretty sure I tripped at mine....” And I LOLed and said I wish I could have seen that, and he like, scowled and grinned at me, it was adorable. After that, Mila mentioned about how some guy at hers fist pumped on stage cause people dared him to, and then Tim was like, “There’s always that one person who comes out and like ..... *fist pumps*, and everyone’s like, all shifty and like OK BYE!” and then he walked away and LOLed and came back. It was hilarious. He then asked us what we graduated from, and they said high school. I told him I graduated 2 years ago, that I was almost 20. He was like, “Oh, I would have guessed you were around 18 too! But don’t take that the wrong way!! That’s a good thing!! People think I’m 21, and I’m like ......” And I was like, “Um, Tim, you ARE 21?” And he was like, Hahah, yeah, I was just trying to make you feel better. Then Mila mentioned her audition she had the next day, and it went a little something like this, in the words of Mila. At this point, I was zoned out cause I couldn’t believe I was having this huge convo with TIM, so Mila says it happened like this, “I was like “Oh…well I have this audition tomorrow for a commercial downtown” and he was like “Oh! Cool!” and Aaron’s mum was also there. Erica was like “Yep! She’s gonna be famous!” so I was like “Hum…yeah…uh..maybe…well..idk…uh..” and Tim was like imitating me somehow..I forget.” And then he looked at me and told me that he thought she was going to be famous too. I wanted to say that maybe they’d tour together, but then I realized that if she landed a print ad, she wouldn’t go on a world music tour, LOL lame-o. We asked Tim if he Anyways, then we talked for a bit longer, and then I walked over to Aaron, where Mila was talking to him about Tim Hortons. She was like, “You’ve never been to Harveys?!” And he was like, “WHAT? HERBY’S?” It was hilarious. He’s such a cutie. So then we talked to Aaron for longer. At that point, he had his dogtag on, so I was like, “Oh, Aaron! I’m glad you love it so much!” And he grinned and hugged me again and told me it was the best thing ever. Then, without thinking, I lifted it off his chest and looked at it. I don’t know what I was doing, but he was like, “It’s so cool, isn’t it?!" And I grinned, he's too adorable.

Then, Aaron had to leave and started walking out. At this point, it was only us in there, and the only 2 Idols still in there were Tim and Aaron. So, I went over to say bye to Aaron one more time, and his mom was there. Aaron told us to have a safe and good trip home, and to roll down the windows and blast some music. Then he proceeded to fist pump the air and headbang. It was hilarious, wish I had filmed that LOL. Then we told Aaron’s mom we’d message her with reviews we find from the show, and keep her posted, because she’d asked us to do that earlier that afternoon. Aaron told us he was going to twitpic himself in the snuggie, and we said that we got Tim one too. Then, he looked so distraught and was like “ARE THEY THEY SAM!? D:” So I told him that his eas blue, and Tim’s was brown, and he told us he’d take a picture for us of the two of them wearing them. Aaron grinned at us one last time, said bye, promised he’d keep in touch via twitter about the gift basket and what he thought, and walked away.

Then, there was only Tim left. He was walking around to say bye to the other fans in there (like, 2 others LOL) and Naomi decided she wanted to ask him to sing with her. So she called him over just as he was being ushered out. She was like “I know this is a little weird, but could you and me sing together? It would be amazing.” And then someone was like “TIM WE HAVE TO LEAVE” and he said that he was only staying a few more minutes, and grinned at us. So then he asked her what she wanted to sing, and they decided on Use Somebody. I recorded it, and my friends were LOLing at me because I was in awe. Like, HELLO. Private Tim urban concert backstage with just him, me, and my best friends?! Insane. They finished singing, and he said bye to all of us. He then also promised that the second he crossed back over the border, he could use his phone again and he’d tweet me about the gifts, and what he thought. He tweeted me this morning about how he and Aaron would take a picture ASAP in them, which means they must have discussed it. Heheh girlies, we win. ANYWAYS. Then it was all over, and we squeed, and went back to Naomi’s.

Videos:

More here: http://www.youtube.com/xteddygeigerx

Photos:
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jul 7th 2010, 3:22 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

StarrySky892
post Jul 7th 2010, 4:06 PM
Post #2

Group: Blend Artists

Fav. AI7: David Archuleta
Fav. AI9: Tim Urban
Fav. SYTYCD8: Jordan Casanova

I'M LMAOING AT EVERYTHING TIM SAID. roll2.gif roll2.gif I can't even. ERICA I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU OMG. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Also,
After that, Mila mentioned about how some guy at hers fist pumped on stage cause people dared him to, and then Tim was like, “There’s always that one person who comes out and like ..... *fist pumps*, and everyone’s like, all shifty and like OK BYE!” and then he walked away and LOLed and came back.
I'm really glad I'm not the only one who had that person at graduation lmfao.

hen, without thinking, I lifted it off his chest and looked at it. I don’t know what I was doing, but he was like, “It’s so cool, isn’t it?!" And I grinned, he's too adorable.
ERICA THERE'S A THING CALLED PERSONAL SPACE, GOSH. ermm.gif roll2.gif heart.gif

I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY EXCEPT UM THIS IS (PRETTY MUCH) AWESOME AND AMAZING AND STUFF OKAY

--------------------

IPB Image IPB Image
the ones that love us never really leave us.
s8: jordan. chris. jess. tadd. ©
+Quote Post
erikateresa
post Jul 7th 2010, 4:26 PM
Post #3

Fav. SYTYCD7: Kent Boyd

AHHHHH so jealous hahahahha.
you're so luckyy, congrats !!

--------------------
flickr tumblr twitter youtube
IPB Image
july 26/O8 - dec. 9/O8 - march 3/O9 - dec. 12/O9 - july 5/1O
+Quote Post
ThompsonGurlies
post Jul 7th 2010, 4:31 PM
Post #4

Fav. AI10: Paul McDonald

I cannot believe this all happened, you're so lucky. omg.gif I am sooo jealous, but sooo happy for you! spaz.gif

Tim was like, “Ooooh, what’s going on over there?!” and like wiggled his eyebrows.

roll2.gif

He said that he actually loved Canada, and he wanted to definitely come back. He told me his plans for after tour, and then promised that he’d come to Canada on his tour when he has one.

Excuse me while I die. omg.gif canadianwave.gif

Then, there was only Tim left. He was walking around to say bye to the other fans in there (like, 2 others LOL) and Naomi decided she wanted to ask him to sing with her. So she called him over just as he was being ushered out. She was like “I know this is a little weird, but could you and me sing together? It would be amazing.” And then someone was like “TIM WE HAVE TO LEAVE” and he said that he was only staying a few more minutes, and grinned at us. So then he asked her what she wanted to sing, and they decided on Use Somebody. I recorded it, and my friends were LOLing at me because I was in awe. Like, HELLO. Private Tim urban concert backstage with just him, me, and my best friends?! Insane.

shocked.gif omg.gif shock.gif spaz.gif ohyeah.gif wub.gif @ this whole thing. Like I can't even imagine.

What an amazing experience. I was happy with a picture, hug and like 30 second conversation, so I can't imagine how you felt. haha.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
ai10: paul, james, casey, haley, lauren, stefano. credit: biancaw.
+Quote Post
Carrie&BlakeFan
post Jul 7th 2010, 6:53 PM
Post #5

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. AI5: Kellie Pickler
Fav. AI11: Hollie Cavanagh

I'm glad you had a great time at the concert and were able to go backstage, Erica. You definitely deserve it. yes.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
AI13: Jessica Meuse • C.J. Harris • Sam Woolf • Kristen O'Connor | TAR24: Brendon/Rachel • Dave/Connor • Jet/Cord • Joey/Meghan • Caroline/Jennifer
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
erica_yo
post Jul 7th 2010, 10:22 PM
Post #6

Thanks so much, guys. original.gif It was SO amazing, because it's not often that you get to spend that much time with the person that you are completely 100% supportive of, in love with, etc. And yeah, Tim was pretty epic. I wish I had all his random jokes on video, he's TOO funny. roll2.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
erica_yo
post Jul 7th 2010, 11:06 PM
Post #7

LOL forgot the most hilarious thing ever. roll2.gif As we were leaving, Naomi said something that had 'eh' in it, and Aaron WHIPPED around and was like DID YOU JUST SAY EH!??!?!?!??!?!? And laughed really hard. lmao.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Carrie&BlakeFan
post Jul 7th 2010, 11:35 PM
Post #8

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. AI5: Kellie Pickler
Fav. AI11: Hollie Cavanagh

^ That is funny haha.gif

Thanks again for taking the time to write up your tour experience and sharing photos and videos. We very much appreciate it. huggy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
AI13: Jessica Meuse • C.J. Harris • Sam Woolf • Kristen O'Connor | TAR24: Brendon/Rachel • Dave/Connor • Jet/Cord • Joey/Meghan • Caroline/Jennifer
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
erica_yo
post Jul 7th 2010, 11:39 PM
Post #9

QUOTE(Carrie&BlakeFan @ Jul 8th 2010, 12:35 AM) *

^ That is funny haha.gif

Thanks again for taking the time to write up your tour experience and sharing photos and videos. We very much appreciate it. huggy.gif

No problemo! Hahah, it took FOREVER, but I knew it'd be worth it because now I will never forget it. heart.gif w00t.gif Thanks for taking the time to READ it, ahahah. grin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
jaxxx17
post Jul 8th 2010, 12:43 AM
Post #10

Erica i dont know if mine can compare wub.gif

BUT i had the best night ever!

--------------------
AI 10: Stefano Langone. Scotty McCreery. Haley Reinhart. Lauren Alaina. Naima Adedapo.
+Quote Post
kelpshake
post Jul 8th 2010, 6:33 AM
Post #11

Fav. Idol: Angie Miller

OMG omg.gifomg.gif

--------------------
Miller. Agron. One Direction.
IPB Image
twitter | thanks Deon!
+Quote Post
StarrySky892
post Jul 8th 2010, 7:41 AM
Post #12

Group: Blend Artists

Fav. SYTYCD8: Jordan Casanova

QUOTE(erica_yo @ Jul 8th 2010, 12:06 AM) *

LOL forgot the most hilarious thing ever. roll2.gif As we were leaving, Naomi said something that had 'eh' in it, and Aaron WHIPPED around and was like DID YOU JUST SAY EH!??!?!?!??!?!? And laughed really hard. lmao.gif
LOL OH AARON.

--------------------

IPB Image IPB Image
the ones that love us never really leave us.
s8: jordan. chris. jess. tadd. ©
+Quote Post
erikateresa
post Jul 8th 2010, 8:59 AM
Post #13

Fav. SYTYCD7: Kent Boyd

hahahhahahha heart.gif roll2.gif

--------------------
flickr tumblr twitter youtube
IPB Image
july 26/O8 - dec. 9/O8 - march 3/O9 - dec. 12/O9 - july 5/1O
+Quote Post
erica_yo
post Jul 8th 2010, 10:20 AM
Post #14

Those boys are so dang adorable. heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
ThompsonGurlies
post Jul 8th 2010, 12:09 PM
Post #15

OMG, that's so cute. roll2.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
jaxxx17
post Jul 8th 2010, 12:34 PM
Post #16

HAHAHAA OMG AARON wub.gif

--------------------
AI 10: Stefano Langone. Scotty McCreery. Haley Reinhart. Lauren Alaina. Naima Adedapo.
+Quote Post
erica_yo
post Jul 8th 2010, 2:05 PM
Post #17

QUOTE(ThompsonGurlies @ Jul 8th 2010, 1:09 PM) *

OMG, that's so cute. roll2.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

He WOULD love that.... roll2.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
ThompsonGurlies
post Jul 8th 2010, 2:09 PM
Post #18

He's adorable, I love him so much. roll2.gif heart.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
erica_yo
post Jul 8th 2010, 2:14 PM
Post #19

QUOTE(ThompsonGurlies @ Jul 8th 2010, 3:09 PM) *

He's adorable, I love him so much. roll2.gif heart.gif

& it was so nice seeing you finallyy! We should hang out again soon. Next Tim or Aaron show? Yes? wink.gif I miss them SO much. fear2.gif no.gif brokenheart.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
ThompsonGurlies
post Jul 8th 2010, 2:22 PM
Post #20

QUOTE(erica_yo @ Jul 8th 2010, 3:14 PM) *

& it was so nice seeing you finallyy! We should hang out again soon. Next Tim or Aaron show? Yes? wink.gif I miss them SO much. fear2.gif no.gif brokenheart.gif

I know, as pointless as that day was, it was so great to finally meet you! original.gif I never got to meet Nicole though. roll2.gif

I miss them so much too, I'm DYING to go to another show. crying.gif Whenever any of them come back to Canada, I'M THERE. heart.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

4 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Apr 15th 2014, 11:19 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol