Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

38 Pages V « < 34 35 36 37 38 >   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 2010-09-12 New Orleans, Mahalia Jackson Theater!, ALL news, tweets, vids, reviews to be posted in RED pls
aviddem
post Sep 14th 2010, 1:36 PM
Post #701

Group: NX Subscribers

Fav. Idol: ADAM F. LAMBERT

QUOTE(Druncass @ Sep 14th 2010, 1:27 PM) *

So what if I'm thinking about going to Hard Rock. So. What. Maybe I shouldn't. This could never be re-created.

Naaaaoooooooooo, not YOU too!?!?! Come to Melbourne or St. Pete! Hard Rock is the only Florida show I can't go to, and that's where everyone is going angry.gif . Ima be all by my lonesome crying.gif

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Sep 14th 2010, 1:36 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Silvia
post Sep 14th 2010, 1:44 PM
Post #702

Group: Members

Fav. Steven Tyler

maheine16

SW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucr2qVCAst0

Fever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfhDZ3rVpTA

EllieGlambert

20CB HD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi5V5IuaGxw

IIHY HD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwi5V3qnZt4

MA HD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChzPgpFoj4s

SFW HD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hWm-GV7Hv0

Aftermath HD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Svt08BWPd48

WWFM HD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMK3o6kSOeY

SW HD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcFHiabX07w

Fever HD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47Fuq5YRi7s

Medley HD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1n4b27Z9zo

catalm72

Dancers Intro HD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFE2JQmXyIk

QUOTE(stardust1213 @ Sep 14th 2010, 1:32 PM) *

Guys... How do you quote several people at the same time and comment under each one of them? ermm.gif

Hit "quote" on all the posts you are interested in. Go to the top/bottom of the page and hit "add reply".

This post has been edited by Silvia: Sep 14th 2010, 1:45 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
glitterynfierce
post Sep 14th 2010, 1:51 PM
Post #703

QUOTE(stardust1213 @ Sep 14th 2010, 2:32 PM) *

Guys... How do you quote several people at the same time and comment under each one of them? ermm.gif

You click on the boxes next to Quote. When you are ready to reply, go to the bottom button that says Add Reply. All the quotes will show up together flowers.gif

BTW, clawme and Druncass - you chicks crack me the fcuk up! lmao.gif roll2.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Siggy by Debbie9
+Quote Post
stardust1213
post Sep 14th 2010, 2:05 PM
Post #704

Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert

Thank you Silvia and glitterynfierce. Love Adam Fans wub.gif Duh... that was it? You would think I could have figured that one out for myself. Oh well. still learning. flowers.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Silvia
post Sep 14th 2010, 2:16 PM
Post #705

Fav. Steven Tyler

QUOTE(stardust1213 @ Sep 14th 2010, 2:05 PM) *

Thank you Silvia and glitterynfierce. Love Adam Fans wub.gif Duh... that was it? You would think I could have figured that one out for myself. Oh well. still learning. flowers.gif

And you can do like me - quote a few posts (from different pages while I read and catch up) and by the time I hit reply, I FORGET why I quoted them and what I wanted to say haha.gif Sometimes even reading them again doesn't remind me what it was I had on my mind wacko.gif

Way too young to be senile fear2.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
stardust1213
post Sep 14th 2010, 2:28 PM
Post #706

QUOTE(Silvia @ Sep 14th 2010, 3:16 PM) *

And you can do like me - quote a few posts (from different pages while I read and catch up) and by the time I hit reply, I FORGET why I quoted them and what I wanted to say haha.gif Sometimes even reading them again doesn't remind me what it was I had on my mind wacko.gif

Way too young to be senile fear2.gif

Too funny! I have a piece of paper and pencil right beside me for just such happenings. Especially when I want to use someone's name. Uh... who was I writing to? Oh boy. At least I'm not alone.

But seriously, everyone here is so attentive and really goes out of their way to help. I wish RL was that way. huggy.gif wacko.gif I could be 2 feet in front of my son or daughter, ask them a question staring right at them.....and I get nothing until I hit REPEAT! only a little louder each time. Then I get.... Jeez... You don't have to yell. crying.gif I give up!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
lifesabeach
post Sep 14th 2010, 2:29 PM
Post #707

Still no dirt? unsure.gif

What happened in NOLens??? muwahaha.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Adam-The boy who fell to Earth, according to Rolling Stone Magazine.
+Quote Post
rubyred
post Sep 14th 2010, 2:46 PM
Post #708

QUOTE(lifesabeach @ Sep 14th 2010, 3:29 PM) *

I'm beginning to think everyone was drunk and doesn't remember. They could at least tell us who they woke up with!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Silvia
post Sep 14th 2010, 2:52 PM
Post #709

Fav. Steven Tyler

QUOTE(stardust1213 @ Sep 14th 2010, 2:28 PM) *

Too funny! I have a piece of paper and pencil right beside me for just such happenings. Especially when I want to use someone's name. Uh... who was I writing to? Oh boy. At least I'm not alone.

But seriously, everyone here is so attentive and really goes out of their way to help. I wish RL was that way. huggy.gif wacko.gif I could be 2 feet in front of my son or daughter, ask them a question staring right at them.....and I get nothing until I hit REPEAT! only a little louder each time. Then I get.... Jeez... You don't have to yell. crying.gif I give up!

Teenagers? haha.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
aviddem
post Sep 14th 2010, 2:58 PM
Post #710

Fav. Idol: ADAM F. LAMBERT

QUOTE(lifesabeach @ Sep 14th 2010, 3:29 PM) *

IKR? It's not Vegas, for crying out loud.

--------------------
+Quote Post
stardust1213
post Sep 14th 2010, 3:19 PM
Post #711

QUOTE(Silvia @ Sep 14th 2010, 3:52 PM) *

Teenagers? haha.gif

Sadly... early twenties... Part of the problem is my son just graduated college and is in the I can't hear you nor do I want to hear you mode. Nothing I can say comes anywhere near what he learned in college. So he thinks. He'll get over that real fast if he wants to ever eat again. haha.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
madamimadam
post Sep 14th 2010, 3:38 PM
Post #712

Group: NX Premium Subscribers

QUOTE(stardust1213 @ Sep 14th 2010, 4:19 PM) *

Sadly... early twenties... Part of the problem is my son just graduated college and is in the I can't hear you nor do I want to hear you mode. Nothing I can say comes anywhere near what he learned in college. So he thinks. He'll get over that real fast if he wants to ever eat again. haha.gif

Been there... done that... got the t-shirt. I promise you that your son will discover in the coming years that you have become so much smarter than you are right now... He'll be amazed by your growth! PROMISE!!!

roll2.gif

NOW FOR SERIOUS MATTER.... VISTADIVA and DRUNCASS: Where the hell are you with your recaps? Huh? Huh? Do you want me to get you banned from IDF? Well, do ya? Do ya?

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
+Quote Post
HeavenlyHoku
post Sep 14th 2010, 3:42 PM
Post #713

Fav. Singing Sensation Adam Lambert

QUOTE(barb4Adam @ Sep 14th 2010, 6:43 AM) *

IPB Image
"Gay Cock! "Select Produce" - I peed my pants when I saw this"!

This post has been edited by HeavenlyHoku: Sep 14th 2010, 5:36 PM

--------------------
Avi & Sig by Sarahx3 and Ashline
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
+Quote Post
Silvia
post Sep 14th 2010, 3:51 PM
Post #714

Fav. Steven Tyler

QUOTE(stardust1213 @ Sep 14th 2010, 3:19 PM) *

haha.gif fear2.gif

Oh boy. They will get over it eventually. huggy.gif
Don't they know they have a cool mama? grin.gif

This post has been edited by Silvia: Sep 14th 2010, 3:51 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
HeavenlyHoku
post Sep 14th 2010, 4:12 PM
Post #715

Fav. Singing Sensation Adam Lambert

QUOTE(Silvia @ Sep 14th 2010, 8:18 AM) *

By all means, stay and play and POST! People are acting like they are trying to get into college and afraid of messing up haha.gif

Welcome and just enjoy flowers.gif
OK guys, not trying to be holier than thou here but I have to say those partying Adam pics make feel really bad and him and Drake are not the only reason. I know he was in a public place and all but the guy deserves his private time w/o being "followed" by fans or snapped and filmed. We can't do anything about paps but we can about ourselves. He should never have to wonder if regular people our there are going to film and post.

Sorry, that's how I feel. blushing.gif

Dear Holier than Thou! innocent.gif bye1.gif
Sorry, should never be necessary. I usually totally agree with what you said above. However, this party was well advertised on the fansites with posters etc. At the end of the concert Adam shouted, See you on Bourdon street. He knew fans would be there and like he said, They are not hostile. They are just excited.

Adam attended a private party earlier and just stopped by Oz to make an appearance for the fans.
This time I think he knew what he was walking into. It is still embarrassing is watch him being mobbed and thankfully he made it out with his clothes. He will probably never try to dance with fans again.

Need a smilie of Adam running for his life with torn clothing and the screaming smilies running after him.

ohyeah.gif ohyeah.gif:

This post has been edited by HeavenlyHoku: Sep 14th 2010, 4:28 PM

--------------------
Avi & Sig by Sarahx3 and Ashline
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
+Quote Post
barb4Adam
post Sep 14th 2010, 4:24 PM
Post #716

QUOTE(madamimadam @ Sep 14th 2010, 4:38 PM) *

NOW FOR SERIOUS MATTER.....VISTADIVA and DRUNCASS: Where the hell are you with your recaps? Huh? Huh? Do you want me to get you banned from IDF? Well, do ya?
Do ya?

QUOTE(barb4Adam @ Sep 14th 2010, 11:35 AM) *

AND...... devil.gif wub.gif
vistadiva 15 GN shows + I truly think NOLA was THE ONE. AFL was in to it! about 1 hour ago via mobile web
vistadiva At Nola airport heading 4 GN Hotlanta. Can he even be more epic than Nola...ever? about 1 hour ago via mobile web

I think Vista had a good time...is she just leaving NOLA..and where has Adam been?? huggy.gif devil.gif .....just sayin'.
Also, Adam and the gang spent the day in New Orleans yesterday. Glad he got to enjoy some R&R there:

So just connect the dots folks!! devil.gif huggy.gif wub.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Doriangrey
post Sep 14th 2010, 6:38 PM
Post #717

QUOTE(clawme @ Sep 14th 2010, 10:11 AM) *

I'm on it! Training an entire crew of pygmy marmosets with the tiniest cutest little cameras you ever did see. These pocket-sized monkeys are agile, able to grasp and climb, and are small enough to be nearly undetectable - they'll follow his every move. I really think this is the way to go.

Here's a couple of my cadets. The training is rigorous. They're sleepy.
IPB Image

Brillant idea, trained pygmy marmosets, remember you need to neuter them first its a delicate operation.

Every picture of Adam on the last few pages is moreamazingmoremamazingmoreamaZING than the last, but this one is the moremostplusmore amazing. Or something.

Drake doesn't really do it for me, but Adam looking at Drake all half-faced and drinkydrinky and gray-eyed and horny (you know he's gotta be horny, right?!) really does DO IT for me. The hint of hand on the back of Adam's neck.... Adam has such chemistry with men, all of 'em.

Men, all of em, women, all of em, transgender, all of em, undecided, all of em, switching, sides all of em.

Any Queer as Folk fans here? Brian Kinney...?

Its Adam's desire that got to me I think we have a multi-generational group crush.

The Hair in all of the NOLA pics is utter perfection. Now that it has grown back, all you shaved-head haters should give me and Druncass some money. Just 'cuz.
wub.gif So glad I found you all.
heart.gif

ETA:

Right?!!?! If not for the vids, then...nothing. My most present memory of the show I saw is the armpit of the guy in front of me because that's where my face was located for more of the show than I care to really think about. Other than that it's all a colorful sweaty jumble.

I'm thanking my lucky stars that Adam didn't come into my life in the pre-internet age. What a shame that would have been.

QUOTE(madamimadam @ Sep 14th 2010, 1:38 PM) *

Been there... done that... got the t-shirt. I promise you that your son will discover in the coming years that you have become so much smarter than you are right now... He'll be amazed by your growth! PROMISE!!!

roll2.gif
NOW FOR SERIOUS MATTER.... VISTADIVA and DRUNCASS: Where the hell are you with your recaps? Huh? Huh? Do you want me to get you banned from IDF? Well, do ya? Do ya?
m
Madam, you know if they had a thingy with Adam (menage au trois) and swore not to tell, they ain't telling.

--------------------
The Floating World ukiyo referring to a conception of an evanescent world, impermanent, fleeting beauty and a realm of entertainments divorced from the responsibilities of the mundane, everyday world.
+Quote Post
Little Bee
post Sep 14th 2010, 6:47 PM
Post #718

OP UPDATED

--------------------
@KI55andTELL
+Quote Post
joooory
post Sep 14th 2010, 9:44 PM
Post #719

goatiegarden HD

SW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOUy-mE50a4

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
stardust1213
post Sep 14th 2010, 11:14 PM
Post #720

[quote name='madamimadam' date='Sep 14th 2010, 4:38 PM' post='23312709']

roll2.gif

I'ma gona hold you to that promise. He's been home since May.... and he's driving me beserk!. crying.gif Is it sons? My daughter is a little older and thinks I'm funny... at times... doesn't give me nearly as bad a time, and she appreciates what I do for her. Side note: She did move out twice and is currently out with a roommate , so that changes things a bit. Ha! But still.... kiss.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

38 Pages V « < 34 35 36 37 38 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Sep 20th 2014, 5:02 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol