Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

11 Pages V « < 9 10 11   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Jose "Full Deck" Ruiz, Fan Thread
soulkissage
post Jul 10th 2011, 11:33 PM
Post #201

Group: Members

Fav. SYTYCD5: Evan Kasprzak
Fav. SYTYCD7: Billy Bell
Fav. X Factor: Carly Rose Sonenclar

I'm posting this Trouble for me video from Sunday night in Milwaukee because it's a good quality of Jose trying to be all up on Britney-It's cute original.gif

(about the 2:01 point)

--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jul 10th 2011, 11:33 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

SarahCrazyChild
post Jul 13th 2011, 9:37 PM
Post #202

Fav. SYTYCD4: William Wingfield
Fav. SYTYCD7: Jose Ruiz

QUOTE(soulkissage @ Jul 11th 2011, 12:33 AM) *

I'm posting this Trouble for me video from Sunday night in Milwaukee because it's a good quality of Jose trying to be all up on Britney-It's cute original.gif

(about the 2:01 point)

Thanks again for posting links to vids! Just wanted to know if you have or could compile a list of all the dances Jose performs in throughout the show so that I can check out this guy's other vids for ones I might like to download. I haven't had the chance to watch the full show yet because I have a pinched nerve in my back which is seriously bothersome, so if you have a list of all the numbers, that would save me a lot of time and energy. Thanks a bunch! original.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
soulkissage
post Jul 13th 2011, 11:57 PM
Post #203

QUOTE(SarahCrazyChild @ Jul 13th 2011, 10:37 PM) *

Thanks again for posting links to vids! Just wanted to know if you have or could compile a list of all the dances Jose performs in throughout the show so that I can check out this guy's other vids for ones I might like to download. I haven't had the chance to watch the full show yet because I have a pinched nerve in my back which is seriously bothersome, so if you have a list of all the numbers, that would save me a lot of time and energy. Thanks a bunch! original.gif
Britney has a couple of really um sexy dancers that my eye goes two fear.gif But I will search Jose out for you original.gif All of her dancers are in the opening number-Hold it against me and the closing number-Til the world ends. It's hard to see the dancers because they are the numbers that Britney actually dances in so the videos are mostly focused on her. He's more than likely in Piece of me too but Britney's flying and well the videos travel with her. I know Know does some killer stuff in Toxic but the dancers faces are all ninjaed up and you can't see his face but he's there. And He's doing Bboy stuff and Britney lays down on two of her dancers in S&M. One of those dancers are Jose but it's hard to till in the videos I've watched Because Britney is the focus. I will go looking for Jose Videos and post them here original.gif

I hope you feel better sad.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
SarahCrazyChild
post Jul 15th 2011, 7:38 PM
Post #204

QUOTE(soulkissage @ Jul 14th 2011, 12:57 AM) *

Britney has a couple of really um sexy dancers that my eye goes two fear.gif But I will search Jose out for you original.gif All of her dancers are in the opening number-Hold it against me and the closing number-Til the world ends. It's hard to see the dancers because they are the numbers that Britney actually dances in so the videos are mostly focused on her. He's more than likely in Piece of me too but Britney's flying and well the videos travel with her. I know Know does some killer stuff in Toxic but the dancers faces are all ninjaed up and you can't see his face but he's there. And He's doing Bboy stuff and Britney lays down on two of her dancers in S&M. One of those dancers are Jose but it's hard to till in the videos I've watched Because Britney is the focus. I will go looking for Jose Videos and post them here original.gif

I hope you feel better sad.gif

If anyone here is going to attend this concert it'd be nice if they could get some of the best Jose stuff on video. Thanks for your help and your concern, soulkissage. original.gif I'm a bit better, but I need to be MUCH better by Wednesday, it's my Grandpa's 91st birthday! (sorry to include personal stuff) laughing.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
soulkissage
post Jul 15th 2011, 11:34 PM
Post #205

QUOTE(SarahCrazyChild @ Jul 15th 2011, 8:38 PM) *

If anyone here is going to attend this concert it'd be nice if they could get some of the best Jose stuff on video. Thanks for your help and your concern, soulkissage. original.gif I'm a bit better, but I need to be MUCH better by Wednesday, it's my Grandpa's 91st birthday! (sorry to include personal stuff) laughing.gif
I'll ask around the Britney boards to try and get killer pictures and video of Jose. He doesn't show off a lot of skin (especially compared to some of the dancers) and he's quiet around fans so it's not going to be easy.

I've been having a migraine on and off the past weekish but I'm totally going to find Jose pictures and videos the next couple of days original.gif The crowd noise in the videos have just been totally killing me pinch.gif

Happy Bday to her Grandpa original.gif cake.gif And I hope you feel much better soon yes.gif

IPB Image

This post has been edited by soulkissage: Jul 18th 2011, 12:29 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
SarahCrazyChild
post Jul 20th 2011, 9:45 PM
Post #206

QUOTE(soulkissage @ Jul 16th 2011, 12:34 AM) *

I'll ask around the Britney boards to try and get killer pictures and video of Jose. He doesn't show off a lot of skin (especially compared to some of the dancers) and he's quiet around fans so it's not going to be easy.

I've been having a migraine on and off the past weekish but I'm totally going to find Jose pictures and videos the next couple of days original.gif The crowd noise in the videos have just been totally killing me pinch.gif

Happy Bday to her Grandpa original.gif cake.gif And I hope you feel much better soon yes.gif

IPB Image

Thank you so, so much! I really appreciate it, more than I can probably express. original.gif I love this site!

Also, thanks for the well-wishing. I'm getting better. original.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
SarahCrazyChild
post Aug 17th 2011, 10:42 PM
Post #207

(From Jose's twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/bboyfulldeck )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzp6Wff8_Q4...player_embedded

I love everything he is! wub.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

11 Pages V « < 9 10 11
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Dec 21st 2014, 1:01 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol