Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

18 Pages V « < 14 15 16 17 18 >   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> David Interviews, Post any interviews, new or old, here
ailyn24voices
post Nov 12th 2010, 11:27 AM
Post #301

Group: Members

QUOTE(tibitibi @ Nov 12th 2010, 11:11 AM) *

Icarly Sam? blonde, 5,3? shocked.gif OMG the description haha.gif he made so easy for us to get the visual of Jean...i mean of the girl innocent.gif .....anyway something make me think that his 'Kind of Perfect' is really 'a Perfect Girl', very exigent with his wish list smile.gif

even the 3-feet long hair. HAHA. well maybe her hair is like 2 feet and half but YEAH. that was funny. xD

--------------------
the shadow proves the sunshine.
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Nov 12th 2010, 11:27 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

southerngirl82
post Nov 12th 2010, 11:39 AM
Post #302

Fav. AI7: David Archuleta
Fav. AI10: Paul McDonald
Fav. Teams: Reds, ReAL, Jazz

he should join the army. they make you "all that you can be" haha.gif

and he is not real. I dont know of any man who says any of that suff...he is just not real

This post has been edited by southerngirl82: Nov 12th 2010, 11:44 AM

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
Sing Out, Sing Out. Things can only get better. Sing Out, Sing Out. We’re bound to make a change.
#MLS4RSL
+Quote Post
canadianangeleta
post Nov 12th 2010, 12:31 PM
Post #303

QUOTE(tibitibi @ Nov 12th 2010, 11:11 AM) *

Icarly Sam? blonde, 5,3? shocked.gif OMG the description haha.gif he made so easy for us to get the visual of Jean...i mean of the girl innocent.gif .....anyway something make me think that his 'Kind of Perfect' is really 'a Perfect Girl', very exigent with his wish list smile.gif

I thought the same thing, he's explaining Sam from Icarly!!!! original.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
MojoPlant
post Nov 12th 2010, 1:35 PM
Post #304

QUOTE(southerngirl82 @ Nov 12th 2010, 11:39 AM) *

he should join the army. they make you "all that you can be" haha.gif

and he is not real. I dont know of any man who says any of that suff...he is just not real

AGREED.

--------------------
+Quote Post
HiyaArchie
post Nov 13th 2010, 12:33 AM
Post #305

Fav. Dude: David Archuleta

QUOTE(ailyn24voices @ Nov 12th 2010, 6:48 AM) *

Don't know if this has been posted anywhere yet..

http://www.popeater.com/2010/11/12/david-a...r-side-of-down/
wub.gif hahah.

omg. so cute. those things he said are so sweet. that's why i love him. wub.gif

--------------------
Baa.
+Quote Post
blue123
post Nov 15th 2010, 3:40 PM
Post #306

http://www.teen.com/david-archuleta-my-day-my-life-video/

saw this on snarkies. it's another day in the life sort of videos. really cute, esp in the beginning when he's just waking up.

--------------------
+Quote Post
HiyaArchie
post Nov 15th 2010, 5:26 PM
Post #307

QUOTE(blue123 @ Nov 15th 2010, 12:40 PM) *

saw this on snarkies. it's another day in the life sort of videos. really cute, esp in the beginning when he's just waking up.

That's cute. "Fruiitttt....Mmmm" haha.gif
He holds his phone weird. Like he doesn't hold the phone, he presses it against his ear. haha.gif

--------------------
Baa.
+Quote Post
dolls17
post Nov 15th 2010, 5:36 PM
Post #308

QUOTE(blue123 @ Nov 15th 2010, 4:40 PM) *

Awwww...adorable. (Sorry, David, I know you're almost 20. But you can't help it, right?) wub.gif "Fruit....mmm. I love food". lol. Yes, David. We know. haha.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
southerngirl82
post Nov 20th 2010, 12:40 AM
Post #309

Cambio Q&A

If you could have a super power, what would it be?
Time Traveler: would love to be able to see other parts of the Universe
If you could have been born in any decade, which one would it be?
1990's. I am content with when I was born
What was the first concert you ever went to?
Kansas - with my dad when I was 4 or 5 years old
If you could hang out with anyone dead or alive, who would it be?
Adam (of Adam & Eve), Moses, Abraham, Leonardo da Vinci and Noah (wantr to know about that ark)
What would be your ideal vacation?
Anywhere with my family, Japan would be a front runner
What is your favorite cereal?
Kashi Cereal
If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Vegetable Pizza - with onion, broccoli, spinach, bell peppers, tomatoes, olives
As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A biologist or an animal vet
What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid?
Dracula
Which one of the five sense could you live without if you had to pick one?
Taste
If you could be any animal, what would you be?
A cat because they are adventurous
Favorite Saturday morning cartoon character as a kid?
Jimmy Neutron, Fairly Odd Parents, Looney Tunes
What is your favorite part of being famous?
Being able to do what I love to do, travel and be part of meaningful and important events
What do you like to do in your down time?
Eat
What are your top 10 favorite songs of all time?
“Fast Car” by Tracy Chapman
“These Words (I Love You, I Love You)” by Natasha Bedingfield
“Wait it Out” by Imogen Heap
“What A Wonderful World” by Louis Armstrong
“Birdland”
“Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing”
“Will Away”
Any Song by Michael Jackson
Any Song by Stevie Wonder
“A Secret Place” by Karen Clarksheard
“Imagine Me” by Kirk Franklin

he picked some ~interesting people to hang out with haha.gif DaVinci would be cool though

--------------------
Sing Out, Sing Out. Things can only get better. Sing Out, Sing Out. We’re bound to make a change.
#MLS4RSL
+Quote Post
ailyn24voices
post Nov 20th 2010, 1:24 AM
Post #310

^I kind of get but don't get his first answer. lol.

Hahah all those people from the Bible. He should meet David (the King not David david lol) to get some songwriting tips.

http://www.waji.com/?p=3580
Interview with Majic 95.1

he sang Hoobastank! how awesome is that lol.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
MojoPlant
post Nov 20th 2010, 11:50 AM
Post #311

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKJgxNdIuRo

Ok, THIS you HAVE to see. It’s a 15-minute-long press conference in which David says a lot of sensible, intelligent stuff, like we’d expect. BUT. When he starts talking about the TOSOD photoshoot, he becomes surprisingly assertive, even a tad (a little, little tad but still) annoyed, telling the press how he really had to fight to get the photos that HE wanted. In the video he says the album cover that the label (?) chose was a “you know you want me” -kind of look. So he DOES know he can be flirty!! HAH! I knew it! He does do it on purpose, that little *.

--------------------
+Quote Post
blue123
post Nov 20th 2010, 12:33 PM
Post #312

QUOTE(MojoPlant @ Nov 20th 2010, 10:50 AM) *

Ok, THIS you HAVE to see. It’s a 15-minute-long press conference in which David says a lot of sensible, intelligent stuff, like we’d expect. BUT. When he starts talking about the TOSOD photoshoot, he becomes surprisingly assertive, even a tad (a little, little tad but still) annoyed, telling the press how he really had to fight to get the photos that HE wanted. In the video he says the album cover that the label (?) chose was a “you know you want me” -kind of look. So he DOES know he can be flirty!! HAH! I knew it! He does do it on purpose, that little *.

i wonder if it was the SBL cover picture?

--------------------
+Quote Post
canadianangeleta
post Nov 20th 2010, 1:39 PM
Post #313

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBJwbKrJTjc Manila

QUOTE(canadianangeleta @ Nov 20th 2010, 1:38 PM) *

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lddUxmwtXJo...player_embedded MYX news

--------------------
+Quote Post
HiyaArchie
post Nov 20th 2010, 1:49 PM
Post #314

QUOTE(MojoPlant @ Nov 20th 2010, 8:50 AM) *

haha.gif I'm glad he said he wanted to look happy on the album cover. That's what most of us wanted too. grin.gif

--------------------
Baa.
+Quote Post
canadianangeleta
post Nov 20th 2010, 1:58 PM
Post #315

QUOTE(HiyaArchie @ Nov 20th 2010, 1:49 PM) *

haha.gif I'm glad he said he wanted to look happy on the album cover. That's what most of us wanted too. grin.gif

yeah yes.gif true to who he is!! He wanted to project an approachable real image of who he is... and not "you know you want me" haha.gif Gotta love him!! He really does listen to his fans!! Everyone knows that David is goofy and is smiling most of the time and that's David!! He's not trying to MR. COOL cool.gif haha.gif SO glad he stood his ground!! grin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
ailyn24voices
post Nov 21st 2010, 11:15 AM
Post #316

^ and
QUOTE(MojoPlant @ Nov 20th 2010, 11:50 AM) *

QUOTE(HiyaArchie @ Nov 20th 2010, 1:49 PM) *

yes.gif "It's like.. I WANNA BE HAPPY." laughing.gif I was kind of dying laughing at some parts of that vid. Like at him mimicking the label people... lol. and referencing the first album cover, "it wasn't as bad as before..." lol.
I didn't know he had to make such an effort and speak up and ask to get all those pics like that, the way he wanted and us too. I thought the label people kind of knew what he wanted to do or what kind of image he had already... but I guess not. Kudos to him for speaking up, not just for the photo shoot but for rest of the album too. I read somewhere that he had to fight to get Good Place on the album. I didn't know that he didn't have as much control over the track listing either. but he fought for what he wanted! which is like what we want. so yay. grin.gif

This post has been edited by ailyn24voices: Nov 21st 2010, 11:16 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
dolls17
post Nov 21st 2010, 5:06 PM
Post #317

QUOTE(MojoPlant @ Nov 20th 2010, 12:50 PM) *

I just got around to watching this, and I kind of have mixed feelings right now. It IS really interesting to find out how much David's had to fight just to be himself, and not have an image portrayed that isn't him or what he represents. I'm glad that he has the fortitude to keep his identity intact and not compromise in areas that go against what he believes or is comfortable with. I wouldn't want him to be any other way.

However, in a society where "research shows" that sex is what sells, he's totally going against the tide. And I think he's paying the price right now. Someone mentioned this to me earlier, and I have to agree. I think Jive is refusing to support his music and market him altogether, because he's not letting them market him in the way that they think sells best. And the end result is that sales are low and fans are losing interest ~ because now Jive won't lift a finger to put him out there AT ALL. It's like they've said, "You want it your way? Fine. You're on your own. See how well that works for ya. And when it doesn't, you'll come crawling back and we'll be able to say 'We told ya so'."

I hate Jive. angry.gif Thanks for trying to kill his career.

--------------------
+Quote Post
HiyaArchie
post Nov 21st 2010, 5:15 PM
Post #318

QUOTE(dolls17 @ Nov 21st 2010, 2:06 PM) *

I just got around to watching this, and I kind of have mixed feelings right now. It IS really interesting to find out how much David's had to fight just to be himself, and not have an image portrayed that isn't him or what he represents. I'm glad that he has the fortitude to keep his identity intact and not compromise in areas that go against what he believes or is comfortable with. I wouldn't want him to be any other way.

However, in a society where "research shows" that sex is what sells, he's totally going against the tide. And I think he's paying the price right now. Someone mentioned this to me earlier, and I have to agree. I think Jive is refusing to support his music and market him altogether, because he's not letting them market him in the way that they think sells best. And the end result is that sales are low and fans are losing interest ~ because now Jive won't lift a finger to put him out there AT ALL. It's like they've said, "You want it your way? Fine. You're on your own. See how well that works for ya. And when it doesn't, you'll come crawling back and we'll be able to say 'We told ya so'."

I hate Jive. angry.gif Thanks for trying to kill his career.

Reminds me of Kelly Clarkson.

--------------------
Baa.
+Quote Post
Kris27
post Nov 21st 2010, 5:27 PM
Post #319

I just think Jive doesn't care about David. They aren't invested in him. If they really wanted a particular cover on the album they could have got what they wanted. If they wanted particular songs on the album they could have got what they wanted. They hold all the cards, David doesn't.

--------------------
+Quote Post
southerngirl82
post Nov 21st 2010, 10:38 PM
Post #320

I can see jive with the next album telling him he has to do it their way since it is failing with it doing it his way. Not giving him as much freedom as he had with this one. Or they just don't really care any way and let him do one more album and move on. I don't think jive is going to give him the freedom to do a spanish album also. Even the last time I heard David speak of it he didn't sound too assertive that it was going to happen, just that he still wanted to do one.

--------------------
#MLS4RSL
+Quote Post

18 Pages V « < 14 15 16 17 18 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Oct 2nd 2014, 1:29 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol