Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

158 Pages V « < 110 111 112 113 114 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pretty Little Liars, ABC Family show
i heart you x3
post Feb 28th 2012, 1:52 PM
Post #2221

Group: Members

I firmly believe it's him but there's just some things that don't add up. Like Aria is supposedly meeting his family in season 3. Why would MK and the producers even have that happen if he were A? If he is A and she's still with him then she's officially the dumbest person on the planet.

Also MK said that someone will die this season and that there's a plane involved. Aria and Ali's old friend Duncan are supposed to go on a plane somewhere within the next two episodes. And Emily's is being shipped out again as well. I think it's going to be Emily's dad.

This post has been edited by i heart you x3: Feb 28th 2012, 1:53 PM

--------------------
"don't you worry your pretty little mind. people throw rocks at things that shine & life
makes love look hard. the stakes are high, the water's rough, but this love is ours."
twitter.|personal tumblr.|pinterest.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Feb 28th 2012, 1:52 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

*Kiki*
post Feb 28th 2012, 4:58 PM
Post #2222

QUOTE(i heart you x3 @ Feb 28th 2012, 7:52 PM) *

I firmly believe it's him but there's just some things that don't add up. Like Aria is supposedly meeting his family in season 3. Why would MK and the producers even have that happen if he were A? If he is A and she's still with him then she's officially the dumbest person on the planet.

Also MK said that someone will die this season and that there's a plane involved. Aria and Ali's old friend Duncan are supposed to go on a plane somewhere within the next two episodes. And Emily's is being shipped out again as well. I think it's going to be Emily's dad.

Maybe A is revealed to the audience, but not to the four liars?

And I agree, I think Emily's dad is going to die.

This post has been edited by *Kiki*: Feb 28th 2012, 4:58 PM

--------------------

I'm beautiful in my way
'Cause God makes no mistakes
I'm on the right track, baby
I was born this way

JOSH GROBAN

9/18/2011

5/28/2013

+Quote Post
i heart you x3
post Feb 28th 2012, 6:00 PM
Post #2223

Maybe but I heard one of the producers on twitter said that everyone will find out and it's someone close to Aria. But then Ian Harding said that A isn't even the most exciting/shocking thing that happens in the finale. Apparently something else spawns from that which will make A seem almost "insignificant."

--------------------
"don't you worry your pretty little mind. people throw rocks at things that shine & life
makes love look hard. the stakes are high, the water's rough, but this love is ours."
+Quote Post
ILuvAnthony
post Feb 28th 2012, 6:16 PM
Post #2224

Fav. AI7: David Archuleta

wacko.gif

--------------------
<3 Phillip Phillips winner of AI <3
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
sig-b_fly26 "If people don't like it, it's cool. If they do, it's cool too" - PP
+Quote Post
*Kiki*
post Feb 28th 2012, 6:21 PM
Post #2225

QUOTE(ILuvAnthony @ Feb 29th 2012, 12:16 AM) *

wacko.gif

Hahahaha! Thats exactly how I feel about this show as well! I hope we will get our answers, when A is revealed! Even though I am sure we will just get 1000 more mysteries to be solved

--------------------

I'm beautiful in my way
I was born this way

JOSH GROBAN

9/18/2011

5/28/2013

+Quote Post
ILuvAnthony
post Feb 28th 2012, 6:28 PM
Post #2226

QUOTE(*Kiki* @ Feb 28th 2012, 6:21 PM) *

Hahahaha! Thats exactly how I feel about this show as well! I hope we will get our answers, when A is revealed! Even though I am sure we will just get 1000 more mysteries to be solved

I know right?!?!?

That smiley is all I have to say on the matter haha.gif

--------------------
<3 Phillip Phillips winner of AI <3
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
sig-b_fly26 "If people don't like it, it's cool. If they do, it's cool too" - PP
+Quote Post
clayfan247
post Feb 28th 2012, 7:41 PM
Post #2227

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI8: Allison Iraheta
Fav. Idol: Clay Aiken

QUOTE(*Kiki* @ Feb 28th 2012, 6:21 PM) *

Well they would have to keep us interested somehow in season 3. When we find out who A is it would be pointless to have another season unless it's for a reason. I wouldn't just keep watching if it was just based on all their relationships.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
JORDAN_FAN
post Feb 28th 2012, 9:12 PM
Post #2228

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. AJ:JordanMcCoy AI3:JohnStevens

QUOTE(*Kiki* @ Feb 28th 2012, 4:10 AM) *

Haha, I love that now EVERYONE think Ezra is A laughing.gif But that clue from the Noel-Ezra tumblr fear2.gif Plus that episode where Ezra stood next to the text 'The A' fear2.gif

It got to be him! If not, I am going to be SO ANGRY!!! haha.gif

It would be the most well-planned red herring ever. roll.gif

QUOTE(theonewithkatie @ Feb 28th 2012, 11:42 AM) *

I'm starting to become more convinced that it's Ezra, too. The first time I heard that, I thought it was absurd... but really. SO MANY SIGNS POINT TO HIM. And it is a pretty shocking character to be A. One of the most shocking, I'd think.

This is, like.. the only show I watch right now, so I'm really effing impatient and I just want to find out who it is already. haha.gif

It's one of the only ones that I keep up with religiously lol. There are a lot of other shows I watch, but I don't have time to keep up with them and Pretty Little Liars made the cut. haha.gif

QUOTE(i heart you x3 @ Feb 28th 2012, 2:52 PM) *

Maybe she meets his family in the sense that she finds out more about his past, not necessarily meeting them through being in a relationship with Ezra. shifty.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
wild.hope
post Feb 28th 2012, 9:14 PM
Post #2229

Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

Aria meeting Ezra's family in S3 would still make sense, honestly, even if he were A. tongue.gif But I'm pretty sure A is going to a Alcatraz or some institute, since MK tweeted a picture of Alcatraz/something and was like "Where our beloved A will be spending the summer... and their life, after this season finale" or something along those lines. So I don't know how they'll reveal A to just us but not the girls and keep that in line.

Also, after Emily's dad said that, I totally thought he was the one to die as well. But I'll be honest and say that I REALLY don't want it to be him. Take anyone but him. laughing.gif He's my favourite parent by far (although I do love all the parents but Byron and Hanna's dad), plus he's ridic gorgeous. Sadly I can totally see it being him being killed off.

Still can't believe we find out who A is in two weeks.

--------------------
+Quote Post
JORDAN_FAN
post Feb 28th 2012, 9:16 PM
Post #2230

Fav. AJ:JordanMcCoy AI3:JohnStevens

^I agree with you about Emily's dad. He just seems so genuine and honest.

--------------------
+Quote Post
miss denise
post Feb 28th 2012, 10:11 PM
Post #2231

Idolforums' Sweet Teen
Group Icon

Noooo, I'm going to be so heartbroken if it's Emily's dad who dies. crying.gif He's my favorite of the dads for sure. heart.gif

QUOTE(theonewithkatie @ Feb 28th 2012, 7:42 AM) *

I'm starting to become more convinced that it's Ezra, too. The first time I heard that, I thought it was absurd... but really. SO MANY SIGNS POINT TO HIM. And it is a pretty shocking character to be A. One of the most shocking, I'd think.

I agree with all of this. haha.gif I never thought it was him or understood how it could be until I read the posts in here.

And I totally forgot about the ~A being close to Aria~ part too. fear2.gif

QUOTE(*Kiki* @ Feb 28th 2012, 1:58 PM) *

Maybe A is revealed to the audience, but not to the four liars?

shock.gif

I never thought of that, but I hope not. shocked.gif Especially if Ezra is A that would be beyond creepy watching them together. cold.gif

QUOTE(*Kiki* @ Feb 28th 2012, 3:21 PM) *

I'm pretty sure that's what will happen. giggle.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
♥ It's always a good time ♥ go seahawks ♥ antm21: adam. ben. kari. keith. lenox. matthew. shei. will. ♥
dwts19: alfonso/witney. bethany/derek. janel/val. sadie/mark. ♥
+Quote Post
i heart you x3
post Feb 28th 2012, 10:54 PM
Post #2232

QUOTE(wild.hope @ Feb 28th 2012, 8:14 PM) *

Aria meeting Ezra's family in S3 would still make sense, honestly, even if he were A. tongue.gif But I'm pretty sure A is going to a Alcatraz or some institute, since MK tweeted a picture of Alcatraz/something and was like "Where our beloved A will be spending the summer... and their life, after this season finale"

Alcatraz is an island located on the San Francisco bay...Maya just went to San Fran.

I'm trying to find that picture you're talking about. The only one I've found it this one https://twitter.com/#!/imarleneking/sta...1250688/photo/1 but the caption is different. When you say institute I think of this: https://twitter.com/#!/imarleneking/med....com%2FGEl6gFwT which brings the twin theory into play i think..

--------------------
+Quote Post
wild.hope
post Feb 29th 2012, 12:11 AM
Post #2233

Group Icon

QUOTE(i heart you x3 @ Feb 28th 2012, 7:54 PM) *

Alcatraz is an island located on the San Francisco bay...Maya just went to San Fran.

I'm trying to find that picture you're talking about. The only one I've found it this one https://twitter.com/#!/imarleneking/sta...1250688/photo/1 but the caption is different. When you say institute I think of this: https://twitter.com/#!/imarleneking/med....com%2FGEl6gFwT which brings the twin theory into the play i think..

Oh snap.

Ugghh I just went through like everyone who works for PLL's twitters and I can't find the picture. It was retweeted by @PLLFans (since they tend to be the most concise of all sources) and went through theirs and I can't find it. The photo was something akin to this, it was a lighthouse but it specifically said 'Alcatraz' in a cursive font. It wasn't one of those two tweets. I'm not going crazy. laughing.gif This is so annoying, omg. MK is doing this to mess with me! roll2.gif But I am totally with you on the second link and what it makes you think of, 100%.

--------------------
+Quote Post
i heart you x3
post Feb 29th 2012, 12:22 AM
Post #2234

QUOTE(wild.hope @ Feb 28th 2012, 11:11 PM) *

Oh snap.

Ugghh I just went through like everyone who works for PLL's twitters and I can't find the picture. It was retweeted by @PLLFans (since they tend to be the most concise of all sources) and went through theirs and I can't find it. The photo was something akin to this, it was a lighthouse but it specifically said 'Alcatraz' in a cursive font. It wasn't one of those two tweets. I'm not going crazy. laughing.gif This is so annoying, omg. MK is doing this to mess with me! roll2.gif But I am totally with you on the second link and what it makes you think of, 100%.

haha It's okay! We all know how you feel! This show is driving everyone crazy and messing with all of us! But yeah, that's definitely an island on the San Fran bay. I went there a few years back! Unless there's a different one somewhere.

EDIT: I've read on WetPaint [a PLL fan based site] that one of the girls will be chasing after A and pull off the mask at the dance, that's how A's revealed. Aria and Ezra kiss at the ball, revealing themselves in front of everyone with no mask which means that his mask will most likely already off. Just a theory of mine. He's still the number one suspect in my book.

This post has been edited by i heart you x3: Feb 29th 2012, 1:21 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
wild.hope
post Feb 29th 2012, 2:05 AM
Post #2235

Group Icon

QUOTE(i heart you x3 @ Feb 28th 2012, 9:22 PM) *

haha It's okay! We all know how you feel! This show is driving everyone crazy and messing with all of us! But yeah, that's definitely an island on the San Fran bay. I went there a few years back! Unless there's a different one somewhere.

EDIT: I've read on WetPaint [a PLL fan based site] that one of the girls will be chasing after A and pull off the mask at the dance, that's how A's revealed. Aria and Ezra kiss at the ball, revealing themselves in front of everyone with no mask which means that his mask will most likely already off. Just a theory of mine. He's still the number one suspect in my book.

It's visitable? shocked.gif I totally thought it was just for the prison. fear.gif

That seriously better be Spencer. Or Emily. laughing.gif I just can't see Aria or Hanna chasing after A and successfully pulling off their mask. Also, that sounds kind of crazy. AH I cannot wait. 3 more episodes! (I originally thought it was 2 more, bu it's 3. Still, so close.)

--------------------
+Quote Post
katharinekatkat
post Feb 29th 2012, 2:09 AM
Post #2236

Fav. AI 10: Haley Reinhart

QUOTE(i heart you x3 @ Feb 29th 2012, 12:22 AM) *

If they find out Ezra is A, why would she kiss him? Why would she want to meet the family in season 3? I'm starting to think we are way off-base here. wacko.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
*Kiki*
post Feb 29th 2012, 2:18 AM
Post #2237

I am still sticking to my 'Ezra is A' theory, no matter how little sense it makes!!! laughing.gif

--------------------

I'm beautiful in my way
I was born this way

JOSH GROBAN

9/18/2011

5/28/2013

+Quote Post
miss denise
post Feb 29th 2012, 2:32 AM
Post #2238

Idolforums' Sweet Teen
Group Icon

QUOTE(katharinekatkat @ Feb 28th 2012, 11:09 PM) *

If they find out Ezra is A, why would she kiss him? Why would she want to meet the family in season 3? I'm starting to think we are way off-base here. wacko.gif

I LOVE THIS SHOW. It completely tortures us all. giggle.gif

I really hope A is someone nobody saw coming.. although I guess all the characters are somewhat under suspicions. But everyone thinks it's Ezra now so I hope we'll actually be surprised. stuart.gif shifty.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
♥ It's always a good time ♥ go seahawks ♥ antm21: adam. ben. kari. keith. lenox. matthew. shei. will. ♥
dwts19: alfonso/witney. bethany/derek. janel/val. sadie/mark. ♥
+Quote Post
theonewithkatie
post Feb 29th 2012, 8:54 AM
Post #2239

Fav. AI1: Justin Guarini

I think I would still be surprised if it's Ezra, even though I'm totally on board with all the clues pointing to him. haha.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
i heart you x3
post Feb 29th 2012, 12:33 PM
Post #2240

QUOTE(wild.hope @ Feb 29th 2012, 1:05 AM) *

It's visitable? shocked.gif I totally thought it was just for the prison. fear.gif

That seriously better be Spencer. Or Emily. laughing.gif I just can't see Aria or Hanna chasing after A and successfully pulling off their mask. Also, that sounds kind of crazy. AH I cannot wait. 3 more episodes! (I originally thought it was 2 more, bu it's 3. Still, so close.)

Let me reword that haha.gif I haven't been to the actual island itself but I've sailed near it on a tour! But our tour guide did say you can visit it but there's not much to see besides the prison.

--------------------
+Quote Post

158 Pages V « < 110 111 112 113 114 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Oct 21st 2014, 8:40 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol