Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

41 Pages V « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The American Idol Unpopular Opinions Thread, ►No Bashing of Contestants, Members, or Fanbases!
LuckyOtter
post Apr 2nd 2011, 5:39 PM
Post #61

Group: Members

Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart
Fav. AI13: Caleb Johnson/Jena Irene

QUOTE(jstxanothrxstory @ Apr 2nd 2011, 4:13 PM) *

Neither Danny nor Adam deserved to be in that finale over Allison and Kris.

Maybe not over Allison, but Kris, yes, they most certainly did! Kris is soooo average in every way. He was the Jason Castro of season 8 and should have finished 4th like he did too. But you're entitled to your opinion, which of course is the popular one on IDF. rolleyes.gif

Extremely unpopular: "Heartless" wasn't good. stealth.gif

This post has been edited by dcfreak: Apr 2nd 2011, 5:59 PM

--------------------
Michael Johns 1978-2014 ~ R.I.P.
100 Finalists Ranked/Seasons 5-13 / LuckyOtter's Redos
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Apr 2nd 2011, 5:39 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

xxitsbeccaxx
post Apr 2nd 2011, 5:58 PM
Post #62

Fav. AI7: Carly Smithson
Fav. AI8: Allison Iraheta
Fav. AI9: Siobhan Magnus

QUOTE(dcfreak @ Apr 2nd 2011, 6:39 PM) *

Maybe not over Allison, but Kris, yes, they most certainly did! Kris is soooo average in every way. He was the Jason Castro of season 8 and should have finished 4th like he did too. But you're entitled to your opinion, which of course is the popular one on IDF. rolleyes.gif

Extremely unpopular: "Heartless" wasn't good.

LOL, 4th is generous, to be quite honest. He shouldn't have outlasted: Adam, Allison, Matt, Megan, Alexis, Mishavonna, Kristen and Nate. That's probably unpopular too. tongue.gif

--------------------
Avvie by Tiger_8
+Quote Post
LuckyOtter
post Apr 2nd 2011, 6:01 PM
Post #63

QUOTE(xxitsbeccaxx @ Apr 2nd 2011, 6:58 PM) *

LOL, 4th is generous, to be quite honest. He shouldn't have outlasted: Adam, Allison, Matt, Megan, Alexis, Mishavonna, Kristen and Nate. That's probably unpopular too. tongue.gif

I'm sure it's very unpopular. haha.gif Watch your back.

Not sure about the semifinalists, because I don't remember too many of them (other than the hilarious Nick Mitchell/Norman Gentle) but Matt should have finished ahead of Kris too. I have Kris ranked 5th in my season 8 rankings (but he's sinking the more my dislike for him grows) and currently is 17th on my ranking of all the idols since season 5, which is generous. I doubt he'll be in my Top 25 next year due to my fondness for so many of this year's group.

This post has been edited by dcfreak: Apr 2nd 2011, 6:07 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
xxitsbeccaxx
post Apr 2nd 2011, 6:16 PM
Post #64

Fav. AI7: Carly Smithson
Fav. AI8: Allison Iraheta
Fav. AI9: Siobhan Magnus

QUOTE(dcfreak @ Apr 2nd 2011, 7:01 PM) *

I'm sure it's very unpopular. haha.gif Watch your back.

Not sure about the semifinalists, because I don't remember too many of them (other than the hilarious Nick Mitchell/Norman Gentle) but Matt should have finished ahead of Kris too. I have Kris ranked 5th in my season 8 rankings (but he's sinking the more my dislike for him grows) and currently is 17th on my ranking of all the idols since season 5, which is generous. I doubt he'll be in my Top 25 next year due to my fondness for so many of this year's group.

LOL, I've been wanting to do a ranking thing, but I don't really have an opinion on most of the contestants besides my favorites and the ones I really hated. I would feel bad giving someone a definite ranking if I can't even remember them or have no opinion about them. I'm like Kristen Baldwin, "once they're eliminated, I forget about them; I don't even know who you're talking about right now". haha.gif (I know that was in reference to Danny and you like him, but it's funny anyways).

--------------------
Avvie by Tiger_8
+Quote Post
Zoey0069
post Apr 2nd 2011, 7:16 PM
Post #65

Fav. SYTYCD8: Tadd Gadduang
Fav. SYTYCD10: Hayley Erbert

I can name at least 15 other contestants who deserved to make it over Kris. sorcerer.gif grin.gif

--------------------
andrelliott rock ..
IPB Image
sytycd: carly rudy tanisha casey bridget
+Quote Post
happypenguin
post Apr 2nd 2011, 7:22 PM
Post #66

in your fridge...plotting world domination

Fav. SYTYCD4: Mark Kanemura
Fav. SYTYCD5: Jeanine Mason
Fav. SYTYCD6: Kathryn McCormick

QUOTE(dcfreak @ Apr 2nd 2011, 9:17 AM) *

The more gushing I hear about how zomg great Kris Allen is all over the message boards (not just this one--at Top Idol and MJs they CREAM themselves over him), the more I dislike him. fear.gif fear.gif fear.gif He is not that great. At all. I actually used to not mind him too much, but my hate grows every time I see another post acting like he's the second coming of Jesus Christ. Adam fans are perfectly justified in hating him--after all, he did take away his win. Repeat after me: IT IS OKAY TO HATE KRIS ALLEN. *apologies to Kris fans--most of you are very nice*
VERY unpopular (but I'm gonna say it anyway): He comes across to me as being catty and NOT all that nice. I never forgot him calling Gokey a jerk. I do NOT think it was a joke even if he said it was. I think he was covering his ass. If Danny had said that to Kris, he would have been skewered. But because it's KRIS, he can get away with it.

yes.gif I actually didn't hate Kris when he was on Idol. He was just there. I thought most of his performances were incredibly subpar, especially Heartless. I only mildly liked him because of the cuteness of Kradam. It's the arrogant behavior of a portion of his fans post-Idol that bothers me the most and makes me dislike him even more. LOL I know someone is going to quote this ranting "but the crazy Glamberts!!!111". But Kris's fans are annoyingly fanatical because IMO they don't have any basis for admiring Kris -- he's just an average, boring singer with a strained/limited voice who belongs in a random coffeehouse somewhere.

When did he call Danny a jerk? That's foul...

QUOTE(xxitsbeccaxx @ Apr 2nd 2011, 10:05 AM) *

I think Adam is underrated on IDF. He has his fans, of course, but most of them just hang out in his fan forum and aren't really vocal anywhere else. In places like the GD, Adam is trashed all the time, and in random threads that have nothing to do with him. His haters are the most vocal, IMO. I don't really get why people go to such lengths to sneak in snarky comments about him in their every post. rolleyes.gif Also, a lot of people seem to have trouble swallowing the fact the he is very successful. ermm.gif

I wouldn't say Adam isn't given his due credit on IDF, but yeah, he is almost always trashed in any vaguely applicable situation. (Cue siliconesaline. w00twave.gif ) The way his haters act on IDF is so immature/idiotic and disturbing that I can't even fathom it. It's one thing to voice your unpopular opinion and respectively say that you don't like someone. But to go and research every little detail on a person that you apparently live to hate and then spew out that information to try to demonize that person is just pathetic.

And, most Adam fans don't post in GD because they're sick of responding to such trolls.

QUOTE(jstxanothrxstory @ Apr 2nd 2011, 4:13 PM) *

here's my apparently unpopular opinion:

Neither Danny nor Adam deserved to be in that finale over Allison and Kris.

The way you phrase this makes it sound like Danny was in the finale and Kris wasn't. tongue.gif

This post has been edited by happypenguin: Apr 2nd 2011, 7:27 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
taylor lautner.
+Quote Post
huh
post Apr 2nd 2011, 8:19 PM
Post #67

Group: Blend Artists

Fav. CI6: Earl Stevenson

Agree about Danny, though I suppose it would be fair to say that maybe it should of been Adam vs. him at the end.. even though Allison was also pretty worthy too (and I prefer her much, over Adam). Adam is a good talent, but some people just take stanning a little far with him and I have gotten into 7 vs 1 fights with glamberts on here... lmfao too funny. Matt and Danny were my personal top two on a biased level.

-Years and years later and I still consider Tamyra as robbed, idc how nonsensical it sounds. Totally shafted.
-Should of been a Kim vs. Clay finale, Ruben was good but Kim was fire and so was Clay. Would of had Ruben bow out third or fourth ideally.
-Kristen McNamara was so hosed season 8, the judges excuses for her were absolute crap and she was one of the best girls.
-AJ + Phil Stacey > the rest of the dudes from season 6 tbh. I didn't mind Brandon and a few others but Chris Richardson and some others were pretty overrated.
-Latoya should of won season three, though Tasia is also a great singer so no hating here.. just thought Latoya was always on it.
-Latoya's All By Myself > Pia's by a million miles. Think it's weird that people call Pia's perfect and that she hit every note, but the reality is that she didn't lmao and Latoya was more on it. I also felt emotion's from Latoya's and not Pia's (but that's subjective with the emo crap)
-Matt was inconsistent his season but when he was on, he was on. He made me enjoy a Carrie Underwood song I usually loathe, so that alone made him into a fav. for that season for me. I'm also glad the save was used on him and loved IDF's bitching about it.
-Carly was my third fav. her season, but her elimination was fair and so was Michael Johns as well.
-Kelly deserved her win and is an awesome talent (second fav. of season one for me) but on an overall list I don't think she would even crack my personal top 20.
-Katharine McPhee wasn't robbed, she actually made it a little too far #oops. Her SOTR is one of the most grossly overrated performances ever. I much perfer Kimberley Locke's version to hers, Kim owned the vocals on that so hard and only relied on her voice and a piano. Her's still is one of my all time fav. performance of all the seasons.
-Syesha and Cook should of been the final two imo. Syesha was definitely the most consistent contestant of season seven, then would be Cook and so on. Even at her "weakest" lol she was still on it. She shouldn't of ever bottom'd three as many times as she did.
-Gedeon was so robbed from season 5, excellent vocalist and I actually enjoyed his offbeat ~music is da world~ personality LOL.
-Anwar Robinson was also good, one of the best pure vocalists from season 4 and generally speaking for me.
-Lilly and Todrick were more "robbed" than Katelyn and Alex, though all of them were robbed.. the first two just were more so imo.
-Katie Stevens was so overrated on here, I was happy when she was eliminated and the save was used for the correct person. Mike was underrated on here and in general.

There are more, but this is a good starting point.

This post has been edited by KanyeWest: Apr 2nd 2011, 8:22 PM

--------------------
A113: Johnson. Preston. Watson. Meuse. Rose
last.fm|Rest In Peace Gary
+Quote Post
huh
post Apr 2nd 2011, 8:25 PM
Post #68

Group: Blend Artists

Fav. CI6: Earl Stevenson

QUOTE(dcfreak @ Apr 2nd 2011, 5:39 PM) *

Extremely unpopular: "Heartless" wasn't good. stealth.gif

I also agree with this, it's as if people never heard of youtube.com when it came to Kris' cover of it. I thought it was good, but not even in my top 35/40 performances of that season. It was overrated in general and even more so on here. It was a "basic" performance for me, typical random brah with a geetar on youtube like performance.

This post has been edited by KanyeWest: Apr 2nd 2011, 8:28 PM

--------------------
A113: Johnson. Preston. Watson. Meuse. Rose
last.fm|Rest In Peace Gary
+Quote Post
LuckyOtter
post Apr 2nd 2011, 9:08 PM
Post #69

QUOTE(happypenguin @ Apr 2nd 2011, 8:22 PM) *

yes.gif I actually didn't hate Kris when he was on Idol. He was just there. I thought most of his performances were incredibly subpar, especially Heartless. I only mildly liked him because of the cuteness of Kradam. It's the arrogant behavior of a portion of his fans post-Idol that bothers me the most and makes me dislike him even more. LOL I know someone is going to quote this ranting "but the crazy Glamberts!!!111". But Kris's fans are annoyingly fanatical because IMO they don't have any basis for admiring Kris -- he's just an average, boring singer with a strained/limited voice who belongs in a random coffeehouse somewhere.

There are some crazy Glamberts for sure, but from what I've seen, it seems there are some crazier Adam haters who like to continually bash him and his fanbase. I remember during season 8, there was one Glambert (who wasn't a Danny fan) who took refuge in Danny's fan forum due to the OTT-ness of some of the Adam fans in his own fan forum. She was terrified she'd be found out (that she was hiding in Danny's forum because some of the rabid Glamberts scared her and GD was just as bad if not worse). The fanwars that year were insane! But things seem to have settled down quite a bit. I find most Glamberts quite sane and articulate, tbh.

I also found Kris's voice very average, bland, and strained sounding. Simon nailed it when he said Adam and Danny were the two best (male) singers. Kris was actually one of the weakest male singers of the Top 13 and "Heartless" is so overrated it's ridiculous. Personally I think Danny had much more of a "moment" with YASB--but most people on IDF disagree with that. The Kradam friendship was pretty cute, I will give you that. Kris was cute, and I think a lot of his popularity was due to his boy next door looks. Danny and Adam--well, they might have seemed a bit more "threatening"--Adam with his glam sophistication, and Danny being close to 30 and looking more like a man than a boy.

When did he call Danny a jerk? That's foul...

When they were all being interviewed on LKL right after the season ended. Kris muttered "jerk" under his breath (I forgot what Danny had said but it wasn't that bad--just Danny being Danny). Later Kris apologized and said he was just joking. I didn't buy that, but maybe he was. Still, it's not nice to joke that way on national TV.

I wouldn't say Adam isn't given his due credit on IDF, but yeah, he is almost always trashed in any vaguely applicable situation. (Cue siliconesaline. w00twave.gif ) The way his haters act on IDF is so immature/idiotic and disturbing that I can't even fathom it. It's one thing to voice your unpopular opinion and respectively say that you don't like someone. But to go and research every little detail on a person that you apparently live to hate and then spew out that information to try to demonize that person is just pathetic.

They wouldn't be bashing him if he weren't so successful. I think a lot of people are just jealous, especially since the winner was less successful and got less promotion. Don't let it get to you, it's pointless and immature.

This post has been edited by dcfreak: Apr 2nd 2011, 9:21 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
#jeah
post Apr 2nd 2011, 9:14 PM
Post #70

Fav. AI11: Elise Testone

QUOTE(xxitsbeccaxx @ Apr 2nd 2011, 5:18 PM) *

tom.gif
tom.gif
Bad arrangement AND pitchy in the chorus. Pretty bad. Probably as close to a trainwreck as she ever got.
Yup, the vocals on this one were kinda weird, too. Dunno if it was pitch issues or something else, but it didn't sound right.

Meh. I love Megan and her stylistic tone, but I think most people agree she had many a trainwreck on the Idol stage and wasn't a great singer, technically. But I get that you like her type. She has that indie vibe, and I like it too. BTW, I am totally s8/Allison deprived, so now that I've started, I'm probably never going to stop talking about it. haha.gif

Give in to Me is really overrated. It was just shouty and all over the place. pinch.gif I wouldn't call her country song a "trainwreck," so I take that one back. But Hot Stuff and Don't Speak were awful. Especially Don't Speak. Just everything about that performance screamed trainwreck to me. Totally deserved the bottom 3 then.

Having said that, back during S8 I would have said she never deserved to be in the bottom 3, probably because her good performances were incredible. Papa Was a Rolling Stone, Cry Baby, and I Don't Want to Miss a Thing come to mind. Allison was really inconsistent to me, but when she was on she was really on. So I definitely understand why you love her.

And I agree, Megan had some awful performances haha.gif She's my all-time favorite contestant though, not just because of her idol run, but also because of her post-idol music and her personality. I do have to say, though, her version of "Put Your Records On" is vastly underrated.

--------------------
formerly aag1010 | R.I.P. Michael Johns
+Quote Post
LuckyOtter
post Apr 2nd 2011, 9:15 PM
Post #71

QUOTE(KanyeWest @ Apr 2nd 2011, 9:19 PM) *

-Matt was inconsistent his season but when he was on, he was on. He made me enjoy a Carrie Underwood song I usually loathe, so that alone made him into a fav. for that season for me. I'm also glad the save was used on him and loved IDF's bitching about it.

-Carly was my third fav. her season, but her elimination was fair and so was Michael Johns as well.

-Lilly and Todrick were more "robbed" than Katelyn and Alex, though all of them were robbed.. the first two just were more so imo.

Definitely agree with these, especially the last one. I never cared for Katelyn at all, and I did like Alex, but I can't stand him now. Todrick was the beast.

--------------------
+Quote Post
#jeah
post Apr 2nd 2011, 9:18 PM
Post #72

QUOTE(KanyeWest @ Apr 2nd 2011, 9:19 PM) *

Agree about Danny, though I suppose it would be fair to say that maybe it should of been Adam vs. him at the end.. even though Allison was also pretty worthy too (and I prefer her much, over Adam). Adam is a good talent, but some people just take stanning a little far with him and I have gotten into 7 vs 1 -Should of been a Kim vs. Clay finale, Ruben was good but Kim was fire and so was Clay. Would of had Ruben bow out third or fourth ideally.
-Kristen McNamara was so hosed season 8, the judges excuses for her were absolute crap and she was one of the best girls.
-AJ + Phil Stacey > the rest of the dudes from season 6 tbh. I didn't mind Brandon and a few others but Chris Richardson and some others were pretty overrated.
-Syesha and Cook should of been the final two imo. Syesha was definitely the most consistent contestant of season seven, then would be Cook and so on. Even at her "weakest" lol she was still on it. She shouldn't of ever bottom'd three as many times as she did.

Agreed with these, except I would just add Katelyn to Lilly and Todrick's side.

--------------------
+Quote Post
happypenguin
post Apr 2nd 2011, 9:28 PM
Post #73

QUOTE(dcfreak @ Apr 2nd 2011, 10:08 PM) *

There are some crazy Glamberts for sure, but from what I've seen, it seems there are some crazier Adam haters who like to continually bash him and his fanbase. I remember during season 8, there was one Glambert (who wasn't a Danny fan) who took refuge in Danny's fan forum due to the OTT-ness of some of the Adam fans in his own fan forum. She was terrified she'd be found out (that she was hiding in Danny's forum because some of the rabid Glamberts scared her). The fanwars that year were insane! But things seem to have settled down quite a bit. I find most Glamberts quite sane and articulate, tbh.

Yeah, there definitely are some overzealous Glamberts who will defend Adam to the death. It is a bit disconcerting how Adam fans get grouped into one flashy/stigmatized label when we all have different degrees to our fandom. I love Adam, but I don't blindly worship or justify his actions -- I'll concede when he could have handled some things better in his life (for example, not getting as wasted as he did at Gaga's recent b-day party, or the AMAs performance--which I actually feared would put a complete halt to his career). And I agree with you that there are crazier Adam haters.
LOL, that is ridiculous. I'm so glad I wasn't really active on IDF at that time.

QUOTE(dcfreak @ Apr 2nd 2011, 10:08 PM) *

When they were all being interviewed on LKL right after the season ended. Kris muttered "jerk" under his breath (I forgot what Danny had said but it wasn't that bad--just Danny being Danny). Later Kris apologized and said he was just joking. I didn't buy that, but maybe he was. Still, it's not nice to joke that way on national TV.

That's kind of inappropriate and awkward, considering they were about to embark on a country-wide tour and be with each other 24/7. Poor Danny. He got way too much flack on the show from other contestants. Like I remember when Lil insinuated that he was as old as Matthew Perry's character in 17 Again. It probably was just in good fun, but Danny looked taken aback and offended.

--------------------
IPB Image
taylor lautner.
+Quote Post
Angels
post Apr 2nd 2011, 9:32 PM
Post #74

Kris called Danny a jerk under his breath cause Danny was implying something that was not fair to Adam. I watched that whole interview and what Danny said came off sounding really rude toward Adam. I am glad Kris said it.

A lot of people like Kris for more than just his singing. I like him cause I like him as a person. I like how he does stuff to help others. I never went on missionary trips and I have high respect for people who do do them and help others. He also is partnered with a group to get music education into schools and that is awesome. I respect Adam for the same reasons.

DC you are calling Kris catty. Oh please there is sooooooooooooooo many freaking things he could go on and be catty about but he has never said anything on. He gets the worst of any AI winner just because he beat out Adam and people go on and ask stupid question of him because of this and he has always been nice in his interviews not ever saying anything bad.

Danny in my opinion has done some cruel things and that is why I don't respect him. The stunt he pulled on Adam at one of the goodbye dinners was just wrong. You could tell Adam was not happy and Danny just kep going with it.

--------------------
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
post Apr 2nd 2011, 9:34 PM
Post #75

Fav. SYTYCD9: Witney Carson
Fav. SYTYCD10: Nico Greetham
Fav. SYTYCD11: Teddy Coffey

QUOTE(dcfreak @ Apr 2nd 2011, 6:39 PM) *
Maybe not over Allison, but Kris, yes, they most certainly did! Kris is soooo average in every way. He was the Jason Castro of season 8 and should have finished 4th like he did too. But you're entitled to your opinion, which of course is the popular one on IDF.
LOL, and yet Kris can play multiple instruments and rearranged half of his performances. But he's totally average in comparison to the guy who never played any instruments and got an A++ for effort after Scream On. rolleyes.gif

--------------------
I ♥ Andrew. ◄◄ Last.fm. Twitter. Lee-DeWyze.net. It Element 4.
IPB Image
S:SJDS: Jon. Reed. Jaclyn. Natalie. ◄◄ DWTS19: Janel/Val. Alfonso/Witney. Lea/Artem.
+Quote Post
#jeah
post Apr 2nd 2011, 9:36 PM
Post #76

Blahhh, Kris deserved to win. He was a true dark horse who consistently gave good performances. He's not a jerk in any way either, I'm sure that comment about Danny is taken out of context.

--------------------
+Quote Post
jstxanothrxstory
Post #77

Fav. SYTYCD9: Witney Carson
Fav. SYTYCD10: Nico Greetham
Fav. SYTYCD11: Teddy Coffey

QUOTE(happypenguin @ Apr 2nd 2011, 8:22 PM) *
The way you phrase this makes it sound like Danny was in the finale and Kris wasn't. tongue.gif
I phrase things weird most of the time. closedeyes.gif

--------------------
I ♥ Andrew. ◄◄ Last.fm. Twitter. Lee-DeWyze.net. It Element 4.
IPB Image
S:SJDS: Jon. Reed. Jaclyn. Natalie. ◄◄ DWTS19: Janel/Val. Alfonso/Witney. Lea/Artem.
+Quote Post
LuckyOtter
Post #78

QUOTE(happypenguin @ Apr 2nd 2011, 10:28 PM) *

LOL, that is ridiculous. I'm so glad I wasn't really active on IDF at that time.

LOL, well you can imagine, how terrified I felt venturing into GD that season....as a Danny fan. cold.gif I did though, trying to defend him (to no avail) and then always came crawling back into his fan forum with war wounds. shuriken.gif Not fun! Most Danny fans pretty much stayed out of GD for obvious reasons. fear2.gif

But I know it wasn't easy for any fans of the Top 4 that season, or Matt fans either (especially after the save). GD was a war zone. I don't think even season 7 came close to it.

That's kind of inappropriate and awkward, considering they were about to embark on a country-wide tour and be with each other 24/7. Poor Danny. He got way too much flack on the show from other contestants. Like I remember when Lil insinuated that he was as old as Matthew Perry's character in 17 Again. It probably was just in good fun, but Danny looked taken aback and offended.

I noticed that too. I think Danny is much more sensitive than he lets on. He admitted all the hate hurt his feelings, but he always read everything written about him anyway. He said it made him afraid to really let go and be himself on the show--and I think it affected his performances. He has really blossomed into a top notch performer and recording artist since he was on Idol.

This post has been edited by dcfreak: Apr 2nd 2011, 9:39 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
happypenguin
post Apr 2nd 2011, 9:38 PM
Post #79

Do you have a link to that, Angels? From my understanding Danny and Adam did not get along swimmingly but they were civil to each other most of the time? confused.gif

This post has been edited by happypenguin: Apr 2nd 2011, 9:38 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
taylor lautner.
+Quote Post
LuckyOtter
post Apr 2nd 2011, 9:40 PM
Post #80

I'd like to see that video too and I'll try to be objective about it. I think Danny sometimes didn't have a great filter and sometimes just said whatever was on his mind. That's what I like about him, but he probably said some inappropriate things too that could be taken out of context. I know today his media skills have vastly improved to the point sometimes he doesn't say enough.

This post has been edited by dcfreak: Apr 2nd 2011, 9:44 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

41 Pages V « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Nov 1st 2014, 1:55 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol