Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ashley Blogs: My Day With An "Idol"
SpeezyBlaker_Grl
post May 4th 2010, 3:15 PM
Post #1

Group: Blend Artists

Fav. AI7: David Cook
Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert
Fav. AI9: Lee DeWyze

Always a sweetheart. wub.gif
---------------------------

Ashley Blogs: My Day With An "Idol"
Herb Longs / Tuesday, 04 May 2010 15:26
Written by AINow Senior Writer, Ashley Surkin

IPB Image

If I had to choose one word to describe Michael Sarver, charismatic, would be it. There’s not much you can say about the Season 8 finalist that isn’t some form of the words polite, kind-hearted and inspiring. Recently I had the rare opportunity to spend the day with Michael at a March of Dimes event in Allentown, Pennsylvania. He graciously dedicated his day and donated his voice to help babies who are born sick and/or premature. He even sweated out the walk with us!

Since the event was held at Dorney Park, a theme park for thrill seekers, we spent the remainder of the day satisfying our inner dare devil. From the tallest coaster in the park to the Tilt-a-Whirl, we conquered it all; Michael’s smile never once fading from his face. It’s always fun to see the child come out in people when you’re racing down a metal track at 75mph. I was so impressed with the amount of patience and sheer gratitude he had for every single fan he greeted that day, though he later admitted how he still isn’t used to all the attention and comments from the ladies regarding his appearance. (But honestly, what’s not to love?!)

Last month, the 28-year-old country singer, released his new single, “Ferris Wheel”. Sarver’s southern soul voice weaves together an intricate description of life and love in a playful carnival-like atmosphere. After hearing the song, I just couldn’t help but relive my junior high years at the local springtime fair and the butterflies I felt when the boy I liked wanted to walk around with me. Oh middle school romances! The song is just one of the 13 to be included on his debut album, which is slated for a July 2010 release! Click here for an exclusive first look at the track list for Michael's upcoming self-titled debut album.

I can’t wait to see what the future holds for this former oil rigger, but I can tell you right now, he won’t be caught wearing those blue jumpsuits anymore. Michael Sarver, the country artist, has been born!

**Check back here for an AINow Exclusive interview with Michael. We talk about his debut album, a summer tour and a Season 8 reunion?!**

http://www.ainow.org/index.php/tidbits/259...-with-an-qidolq

--------------------
IPB Image
♥ Thank you tamyra4me1! ♥
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post May 4th 2010, 3:15 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Go to the top of the page

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Aug 30th 2014, 1:28 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol